Currently, the development of Artificial Intelligence or AI technology is indeed very rapid. Now AI can be used to do some things that are difficult for humans to do due to limited resources and time.
But now AI can also be used to do negative things, one of which is by creating deepfake videos to deceive people on the internet, especially social media.
Adobe itself has previously made an AI that can detect if a photo is edited from Photoshop or not. Now Facebook has also announced a technology that is quite similar but specifically for deepfakes.
Developed in collaboration with researchers from Michigan State University, it is known that Facebook has created an AI that can not only detect deepfake videos, but also track where the deepfake videos are coming from.
It was stated that his party used a reverse engineering method to find data related to where the video was uploaded and who the person who made the deepfake video was.
“By looking at the attributes of the image and then tracing the properties of the model used to create the image, we were able to see where the model came from to become a deepfake video,” the researcher said.
In addition, it is stated that this AI can not only be used for one deepfake video, but also various kinds of deepfakes so that this technology can be used to uncover misinformation circulating on the internet.
2 Ways to Logout Facebook Account from All Devices
How to log out of your Facebook account from all devices. Users can follow the steps to remove the account from all devices.
Facebook has become one of the most popular social media networks since 2007 in India.
Users turn to social media Instagram, Twitter, to Tiktok over time.
Well, Facebook users who are still active, of course, are accustomed to logging in on several devices.
The developer now makes it easy for users to log out of Facebook accounts from all devices.
Facebook will record user login activity from each device used.
Users can follow several ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices that can be done.
Take a look at some ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices via Apps and Browsers.
How to log out of Facebook account from all devices
1. How to log out of Facebook account from all devices via an app
First, there is a way to easily log out of your Facebook account via an app on your device.
- Open the Facebook app on Android & iOS.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper-right or lower-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click Settings & Privacy.
- Select Password and Security on the Account menu.
- Information about your Facebook account password and security.
- A list of device names and Facebook account access times will appear.
- Select the name of the device to be logged out.
- Click the vertical three dots icon next to the device name.
- Select Log Out.
- The Facebook account will sign out of the device.
2. How to log out of my Facebook account from all devices via Web
Then, there is an easy way to log out of your Facebook account via the desktop version.
- Open Facebook and tap the down arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Select Settings. Select the Security and Login Info option.
- Check the Where You Are Signed In column.
- Open the information on the device used, the location of the device, the browser used, and the last time you logged in.
- Select the option to sign out of the device.
- Click the vertical three dots icon.
- Click the Logout All Sessions option.
Users are advised to change the password in the Options menu section.
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites that generate fancy fonts for Instagram, fonts for Twitter, fonts for Facebook, fonts for Whatsapp, and many more?
You could not get these kinds of beautiful fancy fonts that these websites generate. These Letter converter tools help you to boost followers by using these fonts in your bio, post, comments, and Chat.
Following are examples of some beautiful typefaces:-
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞
🅕🅐🅝🅒🅨 🅕🅞🅝🅣🅢 🅕🅞🅡 🅕🅐🅒🅔🅑🅞🅞🅚
🅵🅰🅽🅲🆈 🅵🅾🅽🆃🆂 🅵🅾🆁 🆃🆆🅸🆃🆃🅴🆁
🄵🄰🄽🄲🅈 🄵🄾🄽🅃🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅆🄷🄰🅃🅂🄰🄿🄿
ꊰꋬꋊꉔꌦ ꊰꄲꋊ꓄ꇙ ꊰꄲꋪ ꒒꒐ꋊꀘꏂ꒯꒐ꋊ
★彡彡 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ミミ★
[♥]]] [♦]]] [♣]]] [♠]]] 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 [[[♠] [[[♣] [[[♦] [[[♥]
【☬】★【 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 】★【☬】
¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯ 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼 ¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯
Here is a list of Text Converters:
- Fontes Para Instagram
- Fuentes Letras
- Fontes Insta
- Fonte Insta
- Fonts For TikTok
- Fonts For Instagram Bio
- Stylish Text Generator
How To Use Letter Converter?
- Visit the website which is given above List.
- Type or paste your simple text into the text box.
- At the same time, it generates many font styles with cool symbols.
- Click on any favorite text to copy it, once click on the text it is copied automatically.
- And paste anywhere you want.
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or intentionally delete a chat on Telegram, you can restore the Telegram chat with a few easy and effective steps.
In this article, we will give Ada a tutorial on how to restore deleted chats on Telegram. Here are some options and the steps:
1. How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats from Cache Folder
In the telegram app, when you communicate with someone, your chats are usually also stored in the telegram cache folder. You can restore or view these chats from this folder. For how to go to the menu:
Open File Manager app then go to Android folder > data > org.telegram > cache
There you will see all chat files that have been deleted in the telegram application.
2. Use Telegram’s Back feature
If you have just deleted a chat on Telegram, you can take advantage of the Undo feature in the Telegram application; usually, when you have just deleted the message, the Undo icon will appear. Click it to recover deleted messages on Telegram.
3. Use Notification Log App
In this third way, we need a third-party application called Log Notification; this application you can download for free on the google play store.
Once this application is installed, continue by opening this application, and there you will see the chats that have been deleted previously.
4. Restore Chat on Telegram Using PC/Laptop
If all the methods above have not worked, you can use a laptop or PC as a recovery media.
- First, download and install the telegram chat recovery application on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect Phone to Laptop with Data cable
- Select Recover
- Wait for the scan process to complete until your telegram message is returned automatically.
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
How To Connect a Macbook to an iMac
SHARE More Connecting a MacBook to an iMac is a simple process that allows you to share files, use the...
How To Connect iPhone To MacBook Step By Step
SHARE More Connecting your iPhone to your MacBook is a great way to transfer files, photos, and videos between the...
What is Garmin Nuvi
SHARE More Garmin Nuvi is a line of GPS navigation devices produced by Garmin, a leading manufacturer of GPS technology....
What is USB 3.0 Step By Step
SHARE More USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a type of USB (Universal Serial Bus) technology that allows...
What Does VGA Mean?
SHARE More VGA stands for Video Graphics Array and is a type of computer display standard that was first introduced...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers