Some time ago Microsoft launched Windows 11 SE, and if you pay attention, this version of Windows 11 presents their new Wallpaper which is special and clearly different from Windows 11 in general, it looks more or less like in the following picture.
How cute isn’t it, colorful wallpapers like this in my opinion are very suitable to decorate Windows 11 SE which is basically a super light version of Windows 11 and installed on devices for education.
So interested in downloading this wallpaper? you can just slide to the following WallpaperHub page.
How to Overcome Windows 11 Can’t Drag and Drop
Since Microsoft officially released Windows 11 to the public. Users commonly use several features that do not function normally, one of which is the drag and drop feature. There are usually minor bugs on new operating systems, or the omission of some features is commonplace, including in Windows 11.
In Windows 11, the drag and drop function on the taskbar is not a bug, but Microsoft has disabled or removed this feature in Windows 11.
For those of you who are used to working on Windows 11 using the drag and drop feature, you may feel a little lost because you are used to using this feature.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you tips on how to deal with windows 11 that cannot drag and drop; here are the steps:
1. Using Alt + Tab Shortcut To Drag and Drop
This method is the best solution that can be used for those of you who are familiar with drag and drop. To do so, follow the steps below:
First, click and hold on the file or folder you want to drag and drop. Then move a little to the left or right until it forms a shadow like this:
- Hold the file or folder, and then press the Alt + Tab key to open the tab.
- Then you will see a list of all existing windows. Select where the file you want to move is by pressing the Tab key repeatedly without releasing the ALT key.
- If you have chosen where the file will be dropped, release the ALT + Tab key, then your file or folder will automatically move to the location you selected.
2. Change Registry System
By modifying the system registry, you can reactivate the Drag and Drop function in Windows 11; the method is as follows:
- Press Windows key + R, then type:
- then press the Enter key or click Ok
- Next, navigate to the directory:
- Then in the Packages directory, right-click on a space, and click New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Then make the name UndockingDisabled.
- Then double click on the UndockingDisabled file, fill in the Value Data to 1, and click OK.
- Then close the system registry > restart your PC/Laptop.
Then the drag and drop function will be active again in windows 11
Using Third Party Applications
Suppose you are lazy and feel complicated with the method above. In that case, you can use a third-party application to restore the drag and drop function and several other functions that are not available on Windows 11.
This application is called ” StartAllBack: Windows 11 from better timeline “. Install the application; then, all functions will be active, including the drag and drop function that no longer exists in Windows 11.
How to Update Drivers in Windows 11 Automatically
If you want to update the drivers of windows 11 automatically, we will guide you step by step. Just read this blog properly.
Windows 11 is a relatively new operating system. Usually, new operating systems are prone to bugs and system conflicts, including conflicts in your pc/laptop driver system. This driver system conflict can trigger problems and errors, including bluescreen errors.
Therefore, it is essential to update drivers to avoid or minimize system errors and conflicts in windows 11.
What you need to know is that Windows 11 has now automatically added the driver update feature, where with this feature, you can also update drivers with Windows 11 updates. It’s just that the Windows 11 driver update setting has not been activated by default and is still on the way in the Optional update category.
Keeping your PC/Laptop drivers up to date is very important and needs to be done. Therefore, in this article, we will give you tips on automatically updating drivers in Windows 11.
Here’s How to Update Drivers in Windows 11:
- Right-click the Start Menu, then select Settings
- Then find and select Windows Update > Advanced Options
- Then, in Additional Options, select Optional Updates
- Click on Driver Update; there, you will see a list of the latest drivers available for updating, then click all or select some drivers you want to update, then click the Download & Install button
Please wait for the download and install process to finish, don’t forget to restart it first after you finish this update process.
How to block Windows 11 upgrade – not everyone wants Windows 11
How to Lock Upgrade to Windows 11 Guide shows you how to lock upgrades to higher versions of Windows.
A good example is blocking the upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, something Microsoft constantly encourages us to do.
Why block Windows Update notifications about the need to upgrade to Windows 11?
There are many reasons to avoid an upgrade.
- We still have software that may not work well Windows 11
- The hardware we have is not compatible
- We want the PC we work with to be 100% stable, without problems
- In many cases, users simply do not want to change the operating system
Why is Windows sending us an urge to upgrade?
Microsoft, which develops Windows, has improved the Windows 11 operating system for data collection.
Not mention that Windows 10 does not collect data, but on Windows 11 this is much more efficient and deeper.
Collecting users’ personal data, that’s the effort, and the gold rush in the digital age, I would add.
Windows XP – very, very little data is collected, especially use and operation
Windows 7 – Relatively little data is collected, especially usage and operation
Windows 10 data collection becomes more efficient, personal data collection is improved
Windows 11 – in this version the data collection is perfect, the amount of personal information collected is very large, on iOS and Android.
Why is personal information collected?
If you ask the companies that develop the operating systems, they will answer you with the phrase «to improve the products, services, and user experience.
THE TRUTH is that the personal information collected is used to profile users for advertising, statistics, and other purposes. There may be many others
How do you stop messages from upgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 11?
There are several methods, but I will present the one that works on Windows 10 Home, but also on Windows 10 Pro.
- open register ~ ~ POS = TRUNC from start / regedit or after ordering regedit in CMD
- Should Computer \ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows \
- If you do not have the WindowsUpdate key, you will need to create one named WindowsUpdate
- Right-click on “Windows” New / Key – Name ” WindowsUpdate “
- Now right click on the WindowsUpdate / New / DWORD (32bit) value key by name TargetReleaseVersion and value 1
- After that, right-click on the key again WindowsUpdate / New / String Value after the name TargetReleaseVersionInfo , double click, and value data change to the current version of Windows
- Find out the version with the “winver” command in CMD
We have made this above so that our Windows no longer takes into account other wonders received through the Windows update apart from what is required for the current version of the operating system.
From now on, you will receive updates only for your version of Windows, and you will not be bothered by banners urging you to upgrade to Windows 11 or higher.
Windows 11 guides
Classic Windows 11 context menu
TIW11 is the perfect tool for setting up Windows 11
Install Windows 11 with a local account
Upgrade Windows 11 on ANY PC
Install Windows 11 with a local account
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers