Today we will give you links of FREE paid apps to download for android phones. This offer is for a limited time, grab it as soon as possible. These Apps are handy to you.
Share this information with your friends and family members.
FREE Paid Apps To Download For Android Devices
- Empty Files & Folders Cleaner PRO | 2.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Duplicate Files Cleaner PRO | 2.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Quadratic Equation Solver PRO | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- AzPack Creator PRO – WAStickerApp Maker | 2.69 € -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Remote Dog Clicker Pro | 1.39 € -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Super Hearing Oreo 8.0 (Amplifier Equalizer PSAP) | € 9.99 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Alien Calculator PRO | € 0.99 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- German-English Translator | € 0.79 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Ultimate Memory Booster – Brain Relaxing app 2019 | € 6.49 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- QR Barcode Scanner Pro | 4.99 € -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Best Flashlight LED Pro for Android | € 1.09 -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Meeting Notes Taker – Recorder, memo and minutes | 2.49 € -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Majotori | 2.99 € -> Free | Offer ends July 27
- Angry Sheriff – physical puzzle | 1.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Panda Veggie Garden | 4.49 € -> Free | Offer ends July 29
- Leprica PRO Castles Races: Humans, Ancients, Nagas | 2.39 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Little Stars 2.0 – Sci-fi Strategy Game | € 1.99 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- io | € 0.89 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Superhero Fight: Sword Battle – Action RPG Premium | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Lucky shot – Cannon aim PRO | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Dead Bunker 2 | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- FillField | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Idle SCV Miner Clicker Pro | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Monkey GO Happy | € 0.69 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Speed Math 2018 – Pro | € 0.89 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Tank Raid Online Premium – 3v3 Battles | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Devil Twins: VIP + | 1.89 € -> Free | Offer ends August 2
Icons and wallpapers
- Gothic 3D Live Wallpaper | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Monkey – Icon Pack | 1.59 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Verticons Icon Pack | 1.69 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Deep Icon Pack | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends July 29
- Win10 Flat – Icon Pack | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Zephyr – Icon Pack | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
Google Photos Has Stopped Making Backups Of Many Of Your Photos
Google Photos is one of the best tools to keep backup copies of all the photos that we take and receive on the mobile. When the application detected a new folder with images and videos, it asked us if we wanted to make a backup, which is great for securing any multimedia content.
The quality of these backups is conditioned by our device (remember that if you have a Pixel 3, for example, you will have unlimited storage until 2022 ) or the configuration that we have decided to apply. However, if we want it to stop making copies, we will have to disable this function by hand. However, although the photos and videos that we take with the mobile camera continue to upload to the cloud as usual, after the new update of Google Photos, things have changed “a little.”
If until now all these backups were made by default, backups to third-party apps have been disabled. Thus, an image or video received by WhatsApp, Instagram photos, image editors, etc. is out of the scope of Google Photos from now on. A new rule that makes even applications developed by Google itself, such as the “Messages” app, sees restrictions on making their corresponding security backups.
Why have backups on Google Photos been limited?
According to Google, the objective they intend to achieve with this limitation is to alleviate data traffic on the Internet, which is congested due to the COVID-19 crisis. This is not something new.
It is that we have already seen similar movements on platforms such as Netflix or YouTube, which reduced the quality of streaming in Europe in the harshest moments of the pandemic – and in some countries such as Spain are still stuck.
Therefore, although we have told Google Photos to make backup copies of specific applications, at the moment, those copies are no longer being made. Luckily, we can still modify the Photo settings to continue to take place, although we must enable it by hand. Next, we explain how to do it.
How to configure Google Photos to make backups of all our apps
Last week Google updated the Photos application adding a new icon and features. If we already have the application updated, these are the steps we must follow:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- In the lower menu, click on “Library “.
- At the top of the screen, click on the “Utilities” icon.
- At the bottom of the utility menu, select “Copy device folders .”
- Here you will see the different folders on your device that contain images. If any of these folders have a cloud icon crossed out, that means Photos is not backing up that folder.
- To make backups again, click on the folder and activate the “Create backup and synchronize” tab that you will see right at the top of the screen. Repeat this same process with all the folders you want to upload to the cloud.
Automatically Google Photos will re-synchronize all the videos and photos, keeping a backup as usual until now.
If we still have the old version of Google Photos, the steps to follow are very similar:
- Open the Google Photos app and display the left side menu.
- Go into “Settings” and select “Backup and Sync.”
- In the menu, click on “Backup device folders.”
- Use the tabs on the right to activate backup copies of any folder you want to save in Google Photos.
A “Critical” Failure Of Apple Allowed To Take Control Of User Accounts
A flaw in the ‘Login with Apple’ system in third-party applications and services that did not have an additional security system in place could allow ‘hackers’ to gain control of a user account.
The security flaw was discovered in April by researcher Bhavuk Jain, who informed the technology company of a ‘zero-day’ vulnerability that has already been corrected. For this discovery, Apple, through its rewards program, has paid him $ 100,000.
Specifically, it is a localized fault in the ‘Login with Apple’ system, which allows users to access third-party applications and websites with their Apple ID. This system allows the user to hide their email, if they do not want to put theirs, which generates a random and exclusive ’email’ that redirects to personal email.
Jain discovered that on those third-party sites that had not implemented additional security measures, a ‘hacker’ could create a ‘token’ linked to any email ID, which would be valid with Apple’s public key. In this way, he could gain control of an account, making this failure critical.
The investigator has indicated in his publication that Apple investigated the situation and determined that he had not identified misuse of this ruling or accounts that had been compromised.
How Trump’s Executive Order Affects Google, Facebook, And Twitter
The special protection against legal actions that large social networks like Facebook, Twitter, or Google enjoy could come to an end. At least that is the intention of the American president, Donald Trump, with the signing of the executive order this Thursday.
Exactly a year ago, the president accused major social networks of having a “progressive bias” and warned of a legal change. Over the past few weeks, he has again shown his intentions to embark on a legislative change that seems to have precipitated after Twitter posted warning messages in several of your tweets.
The executive order targets section 230 of the Communications Decency Act. A law that gives immunity to the web pages that select and moderate content created by third parties, as happens in the main social networks.
Legislation that has allowed the Internet to be configured as we know it today and that has shielded large companies such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google against possible legal actions and gives them the freedom to configure and moderate their platforms as they wish.
President Trump places the legal concept of “good faith” at the center of the controversy and argues that social networks would not have acted “in good faith” and that the legislation would have been paralyzed.
“In a country that celebrates freedom of expression, we cannot allow a limited number of online platforms to handpick the speeches that Americans can broadcast and that they can access on the Internet,” he says.
Thus, with the executive order, the Department of Commerce will ask the Federal Communications Commission (FFC) for a new regulation to clarify when a company could be violating the principle of good faith contained in section 230.
The new regulations establish that the violation of the principle of good faith would result in federal agencies not being able to advertise on these social networks, in addition to possible legal proceedings against them.
In addition, the order urges the Department of Justice to contact various state prosecutors to investigate the allegations of anti-conservative bias.
Finally, the executive order calls on the FCC to issue reports on complaints against the political bias of social networks that the White House has collected and considered the possibility of taking legal action against social networks that may have violated the principle of good faith of the mentioned section 230 that is altered with this new presidential mandate.
Google Photos Has Stopped Making Backups Of Many Of Your Photos
SHARE Google Photos is one of the best tools to keep backup copies of all the photos that we take...
Halo Series May Soon Resume Filming
SHARE Halo is a saga with a story that perfectly has the potential to be expanded by means other than...
Marvel’s Avengers Will Have A Native Version On Xbox Series X
SHARE Marvel’s Avengers Will Have A Native Version On Xbox Series X A few years ago we had the extraordinary...
Injustice: Gods Among Us Free For PC, PS4 And Xbox One
SHARE Warner Bros Games has announced that it will be offering the final edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us for...
27 Free Premium Apps For A Limited Time
SHARE Hello friends! I hope you have had a good week, if possible. As every Saturday here, we are to...
10 Android Games With The Best HD Graphics in 2020
SHARE 10 Android Games With The Best HD Graphics Unchecked power is useless. So even if a game looks spectacular,...
15 Light Android Games Weighing Less Than 25MB
SHARE 15 Light Android Games Weighing Less Than 25mb In today’s article, we will take a section dedicated to games...
Best Websites To Download Wallpapers In Full HD And 4K
SHARE We are going to tell you about the best HD Wallpapers websites where you can download High-Resolution Pictures for...
Researchers Create Microchip With Supercomputer Capability
SHARE MIT researchers has developed a “brain on-chip” which is smaller than a piece of confetti and that has tens...
Sony Confirms New Date For PS5 Event: June 11
SHARE Sony Confirms New Date For PS5 Event Sony has announced a new date for PS5 event which is going...
Phones11 months ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Tech9 months ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
Phones11 months ago
Huawei’s New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News12 months ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers