Today we will give you links of FREE paid apps to download for android phones. This offer is for a limited time, grab it as soon as possible. These Apps are handy to you.
Share this information with your friends and family members.
FREE Paid Apps To Download For Android Devices
- Empty Files & Folders Cleaner PRO | 2.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Duplicate Files Cleaner PRO | 2.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Quadratic Equation Solver PRO | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- AzPack Creator PRO – WAStickerApp Maker | 2.69 € -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Remote Dog Clicker Pro | 1.39 € -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Super Hearing Oreo 8.0 (Amplifier Equalizer PSAP) | € 9.99 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Alien Calculator PRO | € 0.99 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- German-English Translator | € 0.79 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Ultimate Memory Booster – Brain Relaxing app 2019 | € 6.49 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- QR Barcode Scanner Pro | 4.99 € -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Best Flashlight LED Pro for Android | € 1.09 -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Meeting Notes Taker – Recorder, memo and minutes | 2.49 € -> Free | End of offer not determined
- Majotori | 2.99 € -> Free | Offer ends July 27
- Angry Sheriff – physical puzzle | 1.29 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Panda Veggie Garden | 4.49 € -> Free | Offer ends July 29
- Leprica PRO Castles Races: Humans, Ancients, Nagas | 2.39 € -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Little Stars 2.0 – Sci-fi Strategy Game | € 1.99 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- io | € 0.89 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Superhero Fight: Sword Battle – Action RPG Premium | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends July 30
- Lucky shot – Cannon aim PRO | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Dead Bunker 2 | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- FillField | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Idle SCV Miner Clicker Pro | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Monkey GO Happy | € 0.69 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Speed Math 2018 – Pro | € 0.89 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Tank Raid Online Premium – 3v3 Battles | € 0.59 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
- Devil Twins: VIP + | 1.89 € -> Free | Offer ends August 2
Icons and wallpapers
- Gothic 3D Live Wallpaper | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Monkey – Icon Pack | 1.59 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Verticons Icon Pack | 1.69 € -> Free | Offer ends July 28
- Deep Icon Pack | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends July 29
- Win10 Flat – Icon Pack | € 1.19 -> Free | Offer ends July 31
- Zephyr – Icon Pack | € 1.09 -> Free | Offer ends August 1
Adobe Illustrator App for iPad Launching This October
Adobe is now trying to bring its applications to other platforms. Recently, his party has officially launched Adobe Photoshop on the iPad with features that can be said to be almost like Photoshop on a PC or Mac.
Not long after the Photoshop application was present on the iPad, Adobe is now announcing that it will soon launch the Adobe Illustrator application on the iPad. Of course, the announcement made graphic designers very happy.
Because Adobe Illustrator is now a widely used application besides Photoshop. This application is usually used by designers to create works such as poster designs to logos. It is also known that Adobe will release this application on the iPad in October 2020.
“Design with precision, and make it more natural like designing on paper with a pen. Create lines, shapes, text, gradations, and effects. Cut or Merge using Pencil Gestures. Make designs stand out more with effects,” wrote Adobe describing the application. .
Later the Adobe Illustrator application on the iPad will also be optimized with Apple Pencil. This also makes it easier for iPad users when designing. The reason is that using fingers certainly makes the design process more difficult.
We’ll see if in the future Adobe will also bring other applications such as Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects to the iPad, what do you think, guys?
Google Photos Has Stopped Making Backups Of Many Of Your Photos
Google Photos is one of the best tools to keep backup copies of all the photos that we take and receive on the mobile. When the application detected a new folder with images and videos, it asked us if we wanted to make a backup, which is great for securing any multimedia content.
The quality of these backups is conditioned by our device (remember that if you have a Pixel 3, for example, you will have unlimited storage until 2022 ) or the configuration that we have decided to apply. However, if we want it to stop making copies, we will have to disable this function by hand. However, although the photos and videos that we take with the mobile camera continue to upload to the cloud as usual, after the new update of Google Photos, things have changed “a little.”
If until now all these backups were made by default, backups to third-party apps have been disabled. Thus, an image or video received by WhatsApp, Instagram photos, image editors, etc. is out of the scope of Google Photos from now on. A new rule that makes even applications developed by Google itself, such as the “Messages” app, sees restrictions on making their corresponding security backups.
Why have backups on Google Photos been limited?
According to Google, the objective they intend to achieve with this limitation is to alleviate data traffic on the Internet, which is congested due to the COVID-19 crisis. This is not something new.
It is that we have already seen similar movements on platforms such as Netflix or YouTube, which reduced the quality of streaming in Europe in the harshest moments of the pandemic – and in some countries such as Spain are still stuck.
Therefore, although we have told Google Photos to make backup copies of specific applications, at the moment, those copies are no longer being made. Luckily, we can still modify the Photo settings to continue to take place, although we must enable it by hand. Next, we explain how to do it.
How to configure Google Photos to make backups of all our apps
Last week Google updated the Photos application adding a new icon and features. If we already have the application updated, these are the steps we must follow:
- Open the Google Photos app.
- In the lower menu, click on “Library “.
- At the top of the screen, click on the “Utilities” icon.
- At the bottom of the utility menu, select “Copy device folders .”
- Here you will see the different folders on your device that contain images. If any of these folders have a cloud icon crossed out, that means Photos is not backing up that folder.
- To make backups again, click on the folder and activate the “Create backup and synchronize” tab that you will see right at the top of the screen. Repeat this same process with all the folders you want to upload to the cloud.
Automatically Google Photos will re-synchronize all the videos and photos, keeping a backup as usual until now.
If we still have the old version of Google Photos, the steps to follow are very similar:
- Open the Google Photos app and display the left side menu.
- Go into “Settings” and select “Backup and Sync.”
- In the menu, click on “Backup device folders.”
- Use the tabs on the right to activate backup copies of any folder you want to save in Google Photos.
A “Critical” Failure Of Apple Allowed To Take Control Of User Accounts
A flaw in the ‘Login with Apple’ system in third-party applications and services that did not have an additional security system in place could allow ‘hackers’ to gain control of a user account.
The security flaw was discovered in April by researcher Bhavuk Jain, who informed the technology company of a ‘zero-day’ vulnerability that has already been corrected. For this discovery, Apple, through its rewards program, has paid him $ 100,000.
Specifically, it is a localized fault in the ‘Login with Apple’ system, which allows users to access third-party applications and websites with their Apple ID. This system allows the user to hide their email, if they do not want to put theirs, which generates a random and exclusive ’email’ that redirects to personal email.
Jain discovered that on those third-party sites that had not implemented additional security measures, a ‘hacker’ could create a ‘token’ linked to any email ID, which would be valid with Apple’s public key. In this way, he could gain control of an account, making this failure critical.
The investigator has indicated in his publication that Apple investigated the situation and determined that he had not identified misuse of this ruling or accounts that had been compromised.
Xiaomi sells a tiny Holter that analyzes heart activity 24 hours and connects to mobile
SHARE For people who are turning 40 years old, it is becoming more and more common to undergo a “Holter”...
Opera 60 for Android renews the data synchronization system
SHARE A few days ago the new version of the Opera web browser for PC was announced and today it...
The First Smart Watch from Vivo Officially Launched
SHARE Vivo officially introduced its first smartwatch , Vivo Watch , in its home country, China. The Vivo Watch comes...
iOS 14 Users Complain that the iPhone is Hotter
SHARE A number of iPhone users have complained that the iOS 14 update caused an increase in temperature on their...
Google Maps Can Now Show COVID-19 Status in Your Area
SHARE Every day, the number of people infected or recovered from COVID-19 continues to change. The reason is that there...
Twitter Starts Testing Voice Messages Feature in DM
SHARE After rolling out the audio tweets feature for iOS last June, Twitter is now continuing to experiment to help...
Ming-Chi Kuo said the iPad Pro will use a mini-LED display
SHARE As already circulating, Apple is currently developing a mini-LED screen which will be intended for 6 Apple products ranging...
See the Inside Components of the Latest Apple Watch Series 6
SHARE Apple has recently launched its newest smartwatch, the Apple Watch Series 6. Comes with updates in the hardware and...
Apple presents a new variant on the iPhone, namely the iPhone 12 Mini
SHARE iPhone 12 was officially announced some time ago, which in October can be sampled in several countries. Recently a...
Royole FlexPai 2 Officially Launched, Priced Cheaper than Galaxy Z Fold 2
SHARE If we go back to 2018, there is a Chinese company called Royole that suddenly appears and releases the...
Phones1 year ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Tech12 months ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
Phones1 year ago
Huawei’s New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News1 year ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers