Apple has a good ecosystem, where all devices can be synchronized with each other. Photos you take on iPhone can be viewed on both iPhone and Mac, but not necessarily the same for Windows.
This is because Mac Apple has loaded the Photos app into macOS which automatically syncs with your iCloud account and you don’t need to do anything else. However, if you want to be able to view your iCloud photos on your Windows computer, don’t worry.
Because the process to access iCloud photos on Windows is very simple. Here are the steps you can try, as quoted from Ubergimzo.
Turn on iCloud Photos
Before you begin, you’ll need to turn on iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, of course. This is because if iCloud Photos is turned off, nothing will be sent to the cloud and nothing will be able to sync.
- On iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Photos > iCloud Photos and enable it
- On Mac, click Apple menu > System Preferences > iCloud and enable iCloud Photos
Download and Set Up iCloud for Windows
After activating iCloud Photos, you must next download the iCloud tool for your Windows computer:
- Download iCloud for Windows from the Microsoft Store
- Follow the instructions to install it
- Sign in to your iCloud account using the same Apple ID with iPhone, iPad, and/or Mac
- Once installed, go to iCloud settings on the computer
- Click Options next to Photos
- Make sure the iCloud Photos box is checked
- Click Done, then click Apply
Viewing iCloud Photos
Now that you have iCloud for Windows installed and iCloud Photos turned on, you will be able to access all of your iCloud Photos from Windows itself.
- Open File Explorer
- In the left pane, you will see iCloud Photos
- Click on it and all your iCloud Photos will be there. Depending on how big your library is, it might take a while to load and sync everything, so give it a few minutes before trying to access it
How to Connect a PlayStation Network Account to Discord, Easy
Sony PlayStation and Discord develop cooperative relationships by launching new features.
Launching from TheVerge, Discord has officially launched a feature that allows users to connect account PlayStation Network(PSN) to the Discord app.
Once the PSN account is connected to Discord, the user’s gaming activity can be seen by their friends on Discord.
When a user plays a game title, Discord friends can see what game the user is currently playing.
In addition, users can add a PSN ID to their Discord profile to make it easier for others to add users to a service.
How to Connect a PSN Account to Discord
- Open the latest version of the Discord application on your laptop, PC, or smartphone.
- Open User Settings or User Settings.
- Click the Connections option then click “Connect Your Accounts”.
- Login using your PSN account and your account will automatically be connected to Discord.
The launch of the feature to connect PSN accounts to the Discord application is in the form of a partnership between Sony PlayStation and Discord.
For information, Sony and Discord have officially collaborated since May 2021.
The partnership will bring the Discord and PlayStation experiences closer together on consoles and mobile devices.
Currently, feature integration between PlayStation and Discord is still quite limited.
In addition, the PSN and Discord integration features are being rolled out in stages.
Some users may still not be able to connect their PSN account to Discord because the update is not yet available.
Keep up with us for the latest technological information developments.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022, Register First Here
Samsung officially announced the company’s plans to hold an event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked2022.
After a long wait, Samsung Indonesia also announced a live-streaming event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022through the official website.
In its announcement, Samsung Indonesia stated that the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked would be held on February 9, 2022, at around 22.00 WIB.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 carrying the title “The Epic Standard”.
The header indicates that the latest Samsung products released in Galaxy Unpacked are highly standardized products.
For those of you who are not familiar with this event, Galaxy Unpacked is usually held to introduce Samsung’s flagship devices.
For example, in the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 which was held last August, Samsung released its two flagship foldable phones, namely the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
For this event, Samsung Galaxy Unpacked will feature Samsung Galaxy S22Series.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series is predicted as a multi-function cellphone that is able to support work, entertainment, multi-tasking, content creation, to gaming activities.
Samsung confirmed that the company will embed its latest chipset Exynos 2200 in the Samsung Galaxy S22.
Exynos 2200 is designed as a mobile chipset with superior gaming and graphics performance.
The Exynos 2200 is the world’s first mobile chipset to include a GPU with AMD RDNA 2 graphics architecture.
Samsung Exynos 2200 has a GPU called “Xclipse”.
SVP AMD Radeon David Wang said that “Xclipse” is the first generation of AMD RDNA graphics processors from several generations that are planned to be present in the Exynos chipset.
Samsung claims that the clipse GPU is able to bring a new experience in the mobile gaming industry.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022
Fans who are interested in seeing the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event are required to pre-register.
Here are the pre-registration steps to watch Galaxy Unpacked 2022.
- Visit the official Samsung India website following the link.
- After entering the main page, click the pre-registration button on the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 poster.
- You will be directed to the registration page to fill in your personal data.
- Fill in your biodata, email, and mobile number, then tick the approval checkbox and “I’m not a robot.
- Click “Next” and your pre-registration has been successful.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers