In certain cases, privacy will certainly be the main thing you pay attention to, for example when you use WhatsApp web in a public area. Of course, you don’t want other people to be a fad or deliberately glance at your screen and read the messages.
Fortunately, there are a few ways in which you can increase your privacy when you open WhatsApp web, where you can blur the contents of the conversation so that it can minimize other people from seeing it.
Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
To blur messages on the WhatsApp web, you need to install the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension.
- Download the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Install the extension as usual.
- Once installed, you can immediately open WhatsApp web and find the blur effect on all existing conversations.
- Furthermore, if you open the extension settings, you will find many options to give a blur effect or not on some views such as name, media, last conversation, and others.
- If you want to read a blurred message, simply hover your mouse pointer over the desired conversation to display it.
How to Download and Send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
New Year’s Eve is always a special moment. People around the world celebrate the new year in various ways, from following long-standing traditions in their respective countries to welcoming the new year 2023 with great fanfare in famous places and sharing WhatsApp messages.
So that sending WhatsApp messages is not boring, you can do this by sending stickers. One of them is by downloading the Sticker.ly application on the Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
How to send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
- First, you have to download and install the Sticker.ly application from both the Google Play Store and the App store. Then log in using a Google account (Gmail) or Facebook.
- In the search field type “New Year 2023” or “New Year 2023”.
- Then lots of New Year 2023 stickers will appear, choose the one you like and add it to your WhatsApp.
- Your WhatsApp already has lots of New Year 2023 stickers.
How to Send WA Stickers
- Open the WhatsApp application and select the chat you want to send the sticker can be personal or group.
- Press the “Sign Add” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Sticker” icon.
- You will be taken to a screen that displays a list of stickers available on WhatsApp.
- Select the sticker you want to send by tapping on it.
- The sticker will automatically be sent to the chat you have selected.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Become a New Feature for WA
The latest WhatsApp feature has just been released, where users can restore chat messages that they have already deleted.
This can happen if you are in a hurry or accidentally delete a chat.
Now with this new WA feature, chat messages that you have deleted can be displayed again.
However, not all deleted WA chats can be recovered.
Users can only recover their own chat posts.
So this feature is only available in the “delete for me” or “Delete for Me” menu.
Then how to restore deleted WhatsApp chats?
How to recover deleted WhatsApp chats
- Open a chat on WhatsApp, and select the chat you want to delete
- Press and hold the chat you want to delete then click the trash icon in the upper right corner
- At the bottom will appear a pop up then click “Undo”
- Then the chat that you deleted will come back again in the chat room
To be able to enjoy this feature, you must update the application on the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Be patient if the new feature still hasn’t appeared, because usually the presence of feature updates is done gradually.
How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts and New Lines on WhatsApp Web, To Type Faster
WhatsApp Web is widely used on laptops to chat faster and easier because it uses a keyboard.
However, even though it is often used daily, it turns out that many do not know how to create a new line of chat on WhatsApp Web.
To create a new line on WhatsApp on a cellphone, it’s very easy, just press Enter the WhatsApp button on the cellphone.
But for WhatsApp Web a little different.
When chatting on WhatsApp on your cellphone, to make sure that the Enter button doesn’t immediately send a message, you can check it in WhatsApp settings.
That is through the three dots in the upper right corner, then select Chat and turn off the checkmark in the Enter column.
Well, how to create a new line on WhatsApp Web? Apparently don’t just press Enter.
You do this by holding down the Shift key, then Enter to create a new line on WhatsApp Web.
So the chat is not sent, and the process of typing in the bottom row can be continued.
How to use WhatsApp Web keyboard shortcuts
Another way to be aware of this is to use WhatsApp Web keyboard shortcuts to reduce mouse-to-keyboard switching for typing.
Using keyboard key shortcuts can speed up typing, which are as follows:
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + U : Mark as unread
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + M : Mute
Ctrl + Alt + E : Archive chat
Ctrl + Alt + Backspace : Delete chat
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + P : Pin chat
Ctrl + Alt + / (slash) : Search
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F : Search chat
Ctrl + Alt + N : New chat
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N : New group
Ctrl + Alt + P : Profile and About
Ctrl + Alt + , (comma): Settings
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers