One of the areas of our body that accumulates the most excess fat in the lower abdomen. This abdominal fat, or what we rather popularly know as love handles, is not only unsightly but could also become a risk to our health, such as heart problems or a blockage of the arteries due to accumulation of fat, among others. Therefore, in this article, we try to give you some tips and guidelines on how to burn fat from the lower abdomen so that, in addition to showing off a beautiful and toned tummy, you also have good health at all times.
Foods to burn fat from the lower abdomen
To eliminate fat from the lower abdomen, we must include this list of foods in our daily routine and eliminate those high in fat, fried and industrial.
- Watermelon: it is high in water and potassium, which helps us regulate our sodium levels and retain less fluid in the abdomen.
- Almonds: a food rich in calcium, fiber, proteins, and omega 3 acids, which will help us activate our metabolism and have more energy during the day.
- Green coffee: contains chlorogenic acid that helps reduce the levels of sugar absorbed in the intestinal tract and burn the fat accumulated in the abdomen.
- Citrus fruits: orange, grapefruit, or lemon are rich in vitamin C that help us process fat faster, and control our sugar levels.
- Oatmeal: it has a high protein and fiber content and properties that help eliminate toxins from the body and eliminate fat.
- Strawberries: They contain a lot of water and fiber. They also have a high anthocyanin content that helps us in the process of burning fat.
- Asparagus: it has a high fiber content that can help us absorb less fat and activate our metabolism.
- Salmon: it is a food rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and proteins. It prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdomen and activates our metabolism.
Infusions to eliminate abdominal fat
Try taking some of the following infusions or even several twice a day to take advantage of its properties that will help you eliminate fat from the lower abdomen:
- Cinnamon and bay leaf infusion is a potent mixture since cinnamon stands out for its fat-burning properties and bay leaf for being a plant that will help you carry out good digestion.
- Green tea is a plant with antioxidant properties that will help you activate the metabolism and make your abdomen look less bloated.
- Lemon infusion: this fruit has excellent anti-inflammatory properties to help you eliminate excess fat from your abdomen.
- Horsetail infusion: it has diuretic properties that will purify your body and help you retain fewer fluids.
- Infusion of aloe and flaxseed: in this mixture, we will combine aloe, a plant that will regulate your intestinal transit, with flaxseed, a seed rich in fiber and fat-burning properties.
Exercise routine for the lower abdomen
In addition to including a good diet and natural remedies in our routine, it is also necessary to have a series of exercises to eliminate abdominal fat that we will perform at least three times a week and with 30 minutes a day. With these five exercises, you will notice that the abdominal area will improve progressively.
We lie on a mat on our back and place our hands under the buttocks. With the legs together, stretched, and with the feet pointed, we will raise them from top to bottom without touching the ground. We will do 3 sets of 15 repetitions of this exercise.
Also, lying on a mat, we will lie on our back, place our hands under the buttocks and legs together, and stretch. We will raise our legs to make an L. We stay in that position and grow our hips, giving a slight jump up. We will do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
We place ourselves in the same position as in exercise 2 (L-shaped). We keep our legs up and perform crunches, bringing our hands up to the legs as if we want to touch the feet. When we feel the legs, we will lower our arms stretching them to the sides. Repeat this exercise 10 times (2 sets).
We position ourselves as in exercise 1. Raise your legs and when they are up, make opposite circles with each leg. Do 3 sets of 15 reps.
Lie face down on the mat and support your forearms and the balls of your feet. When you’re ready, raise your body and hold for 20 seconds. Do 2 sets of 5 reps.
- It is essential that before doing the exercises, you warm up between 5 and 10 minutes. You should also dedicate even 5 minutes to stretching at the end of the session.
- Wear sports clothing and shoes to feel more comfortable. Also, find a mat and never do the exercises on the floor with nothing on top.
- It is expected that at first, it is difficult for you to perform the exercises. Set your own pace, so you don’t get tired in the first week.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to burn fat in the lower abdomen, we recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.
What is liposuction and how is it done?
Surely you have heard about liposuction or liposculpture on many occasions, but do you know exactly what liposuction is and how it is done? We will give you the keys to this surgical intervention based on the removal of accumulated fat.
Liposuction is the second most demanded intervention in cosmetic surgery, and its objective is to help you reshape your silhouette. Next, we give you the keys to abdominal liposuction and answer the following questions: what is the price of liposuction, and its results.
What is liposuction
In the area of cosmetic surgery, the so-called liposuction or liposculpture stands out. The second most demanded intervention after breast augmentation. It is one of the most popular operations since its objective is to reshape the figure and eliminate localized excess fat.
Liposuction is a technique intended solely to remove accumulated fat in different body areas, such as the hips, thighs, arms, double chin, knees, ankles, buttocks, or hips. But among all these areas, abdominal liposuction stands out, through which the localized fat in the belly is extracted.
Liposculpture should be understood as a technique to shape the body by removing excess fatty tissue, but never as a treatment against obesity. The fat usually extracted is little, which does not translate into a substantial weight change when we face the scale. In this sense, it should be noted that thin people can also undergo this intervention if they have a localized accumulation of fat.
The objective and purpose of liposuction are to reshape specific areas of the body silhouette and, with it, look good and feel much better about yourself. Through this cosmetic surgery, you can gain self-esteem and reduce complexes.
How is liposuction done?
Liposuction is not a very complicated surgical intervention. Although technology has made it possible to use different instruments (laser, body jet, ultrasonic …), the technique is common to all of them. It is a small incision, about 4 mm, made in the area to be treated. A special cannula or syringe is inserted to aspirate the localized fat that has accumulated. Once this excess adipose tissue has been aspirated, a single point is made in each incision.
Depending on the case and the area to be treated, this surgery is performed under local anesthesia (if the liposuction is performed in just one area), epidural, or general (in case the liposculpture is performed in several areas at the same time). As for the time of liposuction, it will also vary depending on the areas to be treated. However, the minimum of the intervention is half an hour, and the maximum is approximately two and a half hours. Although it is an intervention usually performed on an outpatient basis without the need for admission, in cases in which general anesthesia is practiced, the patient may stay overnight, also depending on each case and the surgeon’s own decision.
During liposculpture, a lot of fluid is usually lost that must be replaced immediately through the intravenous route. Once the fluids have been replaced, the patient must wear a girdle that covers and presses the areas that have been intervened. This type of drainage will vary in each case but can go from below the chest to the knees if numerous areas have been treated or cover only the abdomen if abdominal liposuction has been performed. This girdle will prevent blood from pooling and the skin from retracting well. For this reason, it is important to wear it 24 hours a day, except showering, for about a month and a half or 6 weeks. After these first postoperative weeks, the patient will be able to recover his normal life, play sports and even sunbathe, always protecting himself adequately and healing the scars well.
As for the liposuction results will begin to be seen after the first 6 weeks, but the recovery will not be complete until after 6 months. During this time, inflammation will be reduced, possible edema will disappear, and the final result of cosmetic surgery can be assessed.
Types of liposuction
When talking about liposuction or liposculpture, we often have numerous doubts about the techniques used to carry out this cosmetic surgery. To differentiate them from each other, a classification has been established where the different types of liposuction are contemplated according to their technique: traditional liposuction, laser liposuction, or assisted liposuction.
It is the classic and oldest technique, which is still used on occasion today. It is a safe technique, where the results depend 100% on the surgeon and his good hands. It only works on fat without paying attention to flaccidity, so it is not recommended for people with flabby skin or areas with poor quality skin.
New technologies have given rise to laser liposuction, an intervention that not only works to eliminate localized fat but is also used to improve skin adaptation and reverse sagging. The technique, also known as lipo laser, aims to dissolve fat from the inside. It is a technique that can be aggressive for the tissues, as there are greater risks of suffering a burn or unwanted retractions.
MICROAIRE assisted liposuction
The revolution in aesthetic medicine and liposculpture has come from the hand of assisted liposuction since this technique facilitates the extraction of fat and significantly reduces the intervention time. In addition, it is a very precise technique through which the liposuction will be perfectly uniform. Regarding the tissues, the MICROAIRE assisted liposuction is respectful, which means that the trauma is less than in other techniques. This type of liposuction is performed with a piece that includes a motor, through which a controlled oscillatory movement is produced, which also means a reduction in surgeon fatigue.
Today, this is the best technique available when performing liposuction in any area of the body. It consists of first working the tissue with ultrasound to break the fatty tissue, and then the fat is extracted, and the body shaping desired by the patient is carried out. This technique has many advantages :
- Fat removal is low traumatic for tissues
- A good adaptation of the skin is achieved, which means that flaccidity can also be worked on
- It is a great ally to work on areas in which the previous liposuction has already been performed
Water assisted liposuction
It is considered the most tissue-friendly technique. Therefore it is recommended for all those who suffer from lipedema. It consists of a water pressure system that causes the fat globules to break down, thus facilitating extraction. It is a very gentle technique not recommended to achieve great body shaping.
How much does liposuction cost?
Now that you know what liposuction is and how it is done, it is time to find out how much it costs. The price of liposuction is not a fixed amount but will depend on the type of technique selected and the area or areas to be treated to establish a specific price, as these factors may make the final cost vary. However, we can set a relative price. Generally, liposuction is small, and localized areas are around € 3,000, while the more voluminous areas that require more time can cost about € 6,000 approximately.
To clarify these and other questions that may arise regarding liposuction, the most recommended technique in your case, or the price, do not hesitate to consult with a specialized cosmetic surgeon. He will give you specific keys after studying your case and offer you the most appropriate treatment for you.
Tricks to burn fat
Do you want to burn fat faster? We can carry out some tricks in our routine that will make us burn calories more quickly and effectively. If you are dieting and exercising but are not satisfied with the rate of weight loss, you can incorporate these tricks to burn fat that we propose. They are simple lifestyle habits that help your body accelerate metabolism or use the accumulated fat deposits that it stores in the body. Take note and lose weight faster with these tips.
Steps to follow:
1. A protein diet. It is essential that if you want to burn more fat, you choose a diet where the primary nutrient is protein; In the case of meat, it is recommended that you leave out greasy meats such as pork and decide to consume lean meats (chicken, rabbit, turkey, etc.) that contain very few calories and are perfect for keeping the line. In the case of fish, it is recommended that you opt for whitefish as they have less fatty oils and, therefore, fewer calories.
The eggs, meanwhile, are a rich source of protein but to eliminate excess calories, sure you eat just clear of the egg, the yolk can be set aside and cooked without it. We tell you how to separate the parts of the egg easily.
2. Limit your carbohydrate intake. What about carbohydrates? They are a type of food that generates insulin in the blood (sugar). If this is not eliminated with exercise, it ends up accumulating in the body in the form of saturated fat. And if, in addition, we take carbohydrates made with refined flour, we achieve that the nutritional value of this food is zero.
Therefore, in the case of carbohydrates, there are some simple rules to enjoy a healthy body:
- Always consume carbohydrates made with whole wheat flour: because this way, the nutritional contribution is of quality (fiber, vitamins, minerals, etc.), and they also contribute to intestinal transit and promote the feeling of satiety.
- Never eat them at night: as we have already mentioned, carbohydrates need to be burned immediately to prevent them from turning into fat; If we take them at night, our physical activity will not exist and, therefore, we will gain weight. The best time to eat carbohydrates is during the first hours of the day, especially if you have a busy afternoon.
- Always mix them with low-fat proteins: in this way, you will reduce your carbohydrate intake and mix it with proteins, which are the perfect allies to help us burn calories. So leave aside the macaroni bolognese dish and opt for spaghetti with vegetables and a drizzle of olive oil, for example.
3. Another trick to burn fat lies in the practice of exercise. You must practice sports at least 3 days a week to be in shape, but if you want to burn calories faster, we recommend never doing it after eating.
Completed. Why? Because when we eat, we have our body full of insulin (which is a hormone in charge of getting glucose to the cells) and, therefore, burning fat at this time is much more complicated than doing it when food and nutrients have already been digested. The best way to lose fat is to play sports on an empty stomach and eat something after exercise.
4. Whenever you go to the consultation of a nutritionist, they will give you essential advice, and that is that to lose weight, you must eat more times a day. Although it may seem ironic, it is not at all: eating at least 5 times a day keeps the digestive system in constant operation and, therefore, you are speeding up the metabolism by making it work all day.
To burn fat, the essential thing is that the foods you eat are low in calories and healthy. In this way, you will burn more calories than you take. In general, it is recommended that no more than 3 hours pass between meals and that in the middle of the morning and the middle of the afternoon, you bet on healthy snacks such as fruit, skimmed yoghurt, or vegetables. We tell you how to make healthy snacks.
5. In the sports field, we also have another trick that will help you lose weight faster. According to recent studies, it has been proven that combining different intensities during training burns more calories than maintaining the same passion all the time. The body gets used to exercising and metabolism, so to burn more, it is essential to combine our exercise with different intensity intervals so that a jump in metabolism is caused and more calories are burned. This is known as the “ Afterburn Effect,” It is one of the revolutions in fitness and sports.
Therefore, we advise you that when you go out for a run, intersperse 10 minutes of brisk walking and then do 3 minutes of high intensity, then lower the pace and increase it again, and so on. Your body will expend more energy and, therefore, more calories.
6. And, after training, you have to eat something to burn more fat. Although it may seem ironic, it is not: when we finish doing sports, our body, when we spend exercising, is less prone to burning fat because the muscles are tired and need food to recover. Therefore, if we starve after sport, we prevent the muscles from regenerating and, therefore, growing and toning up as we seek.
7. Limit your sugar intake. You have to consider that white sugar is an ingredient with many calories and no nutritional contribution. Therefore, it is highly recommended that if you want to burn fat, you avoid consuming this type of sugar and try other healthier alternatives such as brown sugar ( which is not refined and therefore maintains some of its nutrients) or honey.
If you want to lose weight, we recommend that you opt for calorie-free alternatives such as sweetener or stevia. This article will tell you how to replace sugar in your diet, indicating all the possibilities you have.
8. Drink 2 litres of water a day. To burn fat, you must hydrate your body with water because it will cleanse your body from the inside, detoxify it and make you eliminate fluid retention (which is what causes the appearance of cellulite). Therefore, increase your daily water consumption to 2 litres and put aside soft drinks and alcohol that do not benefit your health and do provide a lot of calories.
9. In addition to these tricks to burn more calories, you should know that some fruits help us burn them faster and, therefore, it is more recommended that you take an apple, for example than a banana; In this article, we will discover the fruits to burn fat.
In the same way, there are also medicinal herbs that help us eliminate fat by enhancing the metabolism to work faster. Therefore, fat deposits are attacked, such as green tea or grapefruit infusion; here, you can find the best inputs to burn fat.
If you want to read more articles similar to Tricks to burn fat, we recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.
How to burn and eliminate back fat
Do you dare to put on that low-back blouse that you saw on the sideboard or do you still find yourself uncomfortable with the rolls on your back? From now on, less regret and more action, because although removing back fat requires work, it is not an impossible task. If you want to lose back fat, whether it is to slim your upper or lower back, this article is ideal for you.
Next, you will discover how to burn and eliminate back fat with a large number of tips, tricks and recommendations. But we anticipate something: a good diet and an exercise routine are the keys to those love handle that make women and men feel so bad.
How to burn and eliminate back fat
When it comes to eliminating fat from any part of the body, it is important to maintain a good balance between diet and exercise. Contrary to what you may think, exercise alone will not get rid of back rolls, since food is essential to reduce back and any other part of the body.
The first rule of thumb to cut fat is to increase unprocessed foods and decrease carbohydrates. Excess flour and sugars contribute to increasing your weight, body fat and the risks associated with a rise in cholesterol and triglycerides, so leaving these ingredients aside will be the most beneficial for you.
Include detoxifying drinks in your diet to help your body eliminate accumulated toxins and you will see how, in a short time, this will give you greater energy and deflate your body. In addition, many of the ingredients in these drinks (cucumber, lemon, ginger, etc.) are great allies to burn fat naturally, since they contain very good properties for your body.
Causes of back fat
Fat on the back appears for the same reason that it appears in other parts of the body: weight gain. This weight gain can be the cause of:
- Bad nutrition
- Diseases such as obesity or being overweight
- Side effects of any medication
- Sedentary lifestyle
As is well known, fat is the way in which our body stores energy, but depending on each person it will be stored in one area or another with more abundance. However, if you have suffered a weight gain, you will know that the back is one of the most difficult parts of the body to tone since it is difficult to find specific exercises that act on the area and eliminate back fat. Therefore, the best thing to do to lose back fat is to find a good balance between a healthy diet and daily exercise.
Dietary recommendations to eliminate fat from the lower and upper back
The most important thing to keep in mind if you want to slim your upper and lower back is that magic diets do not exist. To achieve the desired appearance with a good and stable state of health, it is important to take care of what we eat. Keep the following recommendations in mind when designing your eating routine:
- Count the calories : Before starting a regimen, it is best to have a starting point. Watch how many calories you consume per day and try to cut them in half. The most effective way to see results is to decrease your caloric intake. Take notes for a day of everything you eat and then count with the help of calorie tables.
- Remember the proportions of the food : on your plate there should be protein, vegetables and carbohydrates in the following proportions: 25%, 50% and 25%
- Increase the consumption of lean meats : try to eat red meat only once a week, the rest of the days include poultry and grilled or baked fish.
- Substitute processed flours : instead, include whole grains and flours.
- Count on Fruits and Vegetables : Include 1 or 2 servings of fruits and vegetables in your meals.
Exercise routine to reduce broad back without weights
For this routine to have the effects you want, you must apply it daily and for at least 30 minutes per session. In addition to these options, cardiovascular exercises like running, walking and swimming are very effective in burning fat not only from the back but from the whole body, making them a safe bet for weight loss.
- Lie face down on a yoga blanket or towel.
- Extend your arms forward and lift your back arching it back.
- If you find it difficult to do the exercise, you can keep your feet on the ground, but as you progress with your exercises and you gain resistance, raise them as you do with your arms.
- Perform 10 reps in 2 sets.
Superman exercise with arched elbows
This arched elbow lift is very similar to the previous one but requires a bit more effort.
- In the same position as before, place your hands behind the neck at 45 degrees.
- Then lift your back without lifting your feet. Do it slowly to feel the effort of the muscles.
- Perform 2 sets of 10 reps.
Side and Side Elbow Raise
- In the same position, raise your back and turn it to the right side.
- The movement has to resemble what you would do if you tried to look over your shoulder.
- Perform 2 sets of 10 reps on this side.
- Then repeat the same steps but on the left side.
- Get on all fours with your knees bent to the blanket.
- Arch your back as much as you can just like cats do.
- Then push it down as if your abdomen is trying to touch the blanket.
- Do 5 repetitions of this exercise.
Exercise routine to eliminate back fat with weights
In addition to the exercises that we have presented in the previous section, when you want to burn fat from any part of the body, weights are usually very good allies. A little effort will force the muscle to work harder and therefore the result will be even more effective. The only thing to keep in mind is that it is essential not to abuse the weight, since the goal is to reduce fat, not increase muscle mass.
- T-lift: slightly bend your knees and place your torso parallel to the floor. Drop your arms and with the weights in your hands, open and close your arms 10 times in two sessions. You can also do this exercise on a multi-position bench like the one shown in the following image.
- Deltoid Raise: Stand up straight with your arms on either side of your thighs. Hold the weights tightly and raise your arms 90 ° forward. Repeat the exercise 10 times in 2 intervals.
- Face-down Raise: Get on your stomach in a push-up position. Take the weights, rest them on the floor and spread your arms wide making sure that the balls of your feet are well supported. With your right arm, raise your elbow up and down 10 times for two sessions. Rest and repeat the same sequence with the other arm.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to burn and eliminate back fat, we recommend that you enter our Weight and body image category.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers