Cases of account hijacking and hacking Instagram is something to be afraid of.
Instagram hacking cases can be experienced by all users, be it casual users, professionals, or business account users.
Account hijackingInstagram usually results in users losing their personal Instagram accounts.
Not only that, Instagram account hijackers can also abuse the victim’s account for personal gain.
To anticipate account hijacking, users must routinely check the security of their personal Instagram accounts.
Well, this time our team will share how to check Instagram account security easily and practically through the Security Checkup feature. Come on, see more!
How to Check Instagram Account Security Through the Security Checkup Feature
The Security Checkup feature was first introduced in mid-2021.
Just as the name suggests, the Security Checkup feature allows users to perform a thorough personal account security check.
For users who feel suspicious about the security of personal accounts, users can check in the settings section.
The following are the steps to check the security of an Instagram account through the Security Checkup feature.
- Open the latest version of the Instagram app
- Go to the profile section then click the menu in the upper right corner.
- Next, click the Settings > Security > Security Checkup option .
After pressing the Security Checkup option, the user will be instructed to carry out the account security measures.
These steps include checking login activity, reviewing profile information, confirming the account that shared the login information, and updating the cellphone number and email address for account recovery.
Well, that was how to check the security of an Instagram account through the Security Checkup feature.
For long-term protection, check your Instagram account security every 2-3 months.
Keep following us for interesting tutorials about other social media applications.
2 Ways to Logout Facebook Account from All Devices
How to log out of your Facebook account from all devices. Users can follow the steps to remove the account from all devices.
Facebook has become one of the most popular social media networks since 2007 in India.
Users turn to social media Instagram, Twitter, to Tiktok over time.
Well, Facebook users who are still active, of course, are accustomed to logging in on several devices.
The developer now makes it easy for users to log out of Facebook accounts from all devices.
Facebook will record user login activity from each device used.
Users can follow several ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices that can be done.
Take a look at some ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices via Apps and Browsers.
How to log out of Facebook account from all devices
1. How to log out of Facebook account from all devices via an app
First, there is a way to easily log out of your Facebook account via an app on your device.
- Open the Facebook app on Android & iOS.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper-right or lower-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click Settings & Privacy.
- Select Password and Security on the Account menu.
- Information about your Facebook account password and security.
- A list of device names and Facebook account access times will appear.
- Select the name of the device to be logged out.
- Click the vertical three dots icon next to the device name.
- Select Log Out.
- The Facebook account will sign out of the device.
2. How to log out of my Facebook account from all devices via Web
Then, there is an easy way to log out of your Facebook account via the desktop version.
- Open Facebook and tap the down arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Select Settings. Select the Security and Login Info option.
- Check the Where You Are Signed In column.
- Open the information on the device used, the location of the device, the browser used, and the last time you logged in.
- Select the option to sign out of the device.
- Click the vertical three dots icon.
- Click the Logout All Sessions option.
Users are advised to change the password in the Options menu section.
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites that generate fancy fonts for Instagram, fonts for Twitter, fonts for Facebook, fonts for Whatsapp, and many more?
You could not get these kinds of beautiful fancy fonts that these websites generate. These Letter converter tools help you to boost followers by using these fonts in your bio, post, comments, and Chat.
Following are examples of some beautiful typefaces:-
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞
🅕🅐🅝🅒🅨 🅕🅞🅝🅣🅢 🅕🅞🅡 🅕🅐🅒🅔🅑🅞🅞🅚
🅵🅰🅽🅲🆈 🅵🅾🅽🆃🆂 🅵🅾🆁 🆃🆆🅸🆃🆃🅴🆁
🄵🄰🄽🄲🅈 🄵🄾🄽🅃🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅆🄷🄰🅃🅂🄰🄿🄿
ꊰꋬꋊꉔꌦ ꊰꄲꋊ꓄ꇙ ꊰꄲꋪ ꒒꒐ꋊꀘꏂ꒯꒐ꋊ
★彡彡 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ミミ★
[♥]]] [♦]]] [♣]]] [♠]]] 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 [[[♠] [[[♣] [[[♦] [[[♥]
【☬】★【 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 】★【☬】
¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯ 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼 ¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯
Here is a list of Text Converters:
- Fontes Para Instagram
- Fuentes Letras
- Fontes Insta
- Fonte Insta
- Fonts For TikTok
- Fonts For Instagram Bio
- Stylish Text Generator
How To Use Letter Converter?
- Visit the website which is given above List.
- Type or paste your simple text into the text box.
- At the same time, it generates many font styles with cool symbols.
- Click on any favorite text to copy it, once click on the text it is copied automatically.
- And paste anywhere you want.
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or intentionally delete a chat on Telegram, you can restore the Telegram chat with a few easy and effective steps.
In this article, we will give Ada a tutorial on how to restore deleted chats on Telegram. Here are some options and the steps:
1. How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats from Cache Folder
In the telegram app, when you communicate with someone, your chats are usually also stored in the telegram cache folder. You can restore or view these chats from this folder. For how to go to the menu:
Open File Manager app then go to Android folder > data > org.telegram > cache
There you will see all chat files that have been deleted in the telegram application.
2. Use Telegram’s Back feature
If you have just deleted a chat on Telegram, you can take advantage of the Undo feature in the Telegram application; usually, when you have just deleted the message, the Undo icon will appear. Click it to recover deleted messages on Telegram.
3. Use Notification Log App
In this third way, we need a third-party application called Log Notification; this application you can download for free on the google play store.
Once this application is installed, continue by opening this application, and there you will see the chats that have been deleted previously.
4. Restore Chat on Telegram Using PC/Laptop
If all the methods above have not worked, you can use a laptop or PC as a recovery media.
- First, download and install the telegram chat recovery application on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect Phone to Laptop with Data cable
- Select Recover
- Wait for the scan process to complete until your telegram message is returned automatically.
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
How To Connect a Macbook to an iMac
SHARE More Connecting a MacBook to an iMac is a simple process that allows you to share files, use the...
How To Connect iPhone To MacBook Step By Step
SHARE More Connecting your iPhone to your MacBook is a great way to transfer files, photos, and videos between the...
What is Garmin Nuvi
SHARE More Garmin Nuvi is a line of GPS navigation devices produced by Garmin, a leading manufacturer of GPS technology....
What is USB 3.0 Step By Step
SHARE More USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a type of USB (Universal Serial Bus) technology that allows...
What Does VGA Mean?
SHARE More VGA stands for Video Graphics Array and is a type of computer display standard that was first introduced...
How To Fix Windows 11 Not Shutting Down
SHARE More If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try...
How to Turn Off Sleep Mode on iPhone step by step
SHARE More Sleep mode is a feature on iPhone that allows the device to conserve battery power by automatically turning...
How To Secure Your Wi-fi Devices Step By Step
SHARE More Securing your Wi-Fi devices is crucial to protect your personal and financial information from hackers and cybercriminals. Here...
What is CPU Cache?
SHARE More Have you ever heard the term CPU Cache on your computer device? if so, in this article we...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers