Having the same file in different formats can be extremely useful. And it is that each device, each player and platform, establishes format preferences to play videos or audios. That is why you must learn how to convert audio or video files to any format with Format Factory.
The tools of this amazing program will help you get any audio or video in the format you want. Don’t you know anything about Format Factory? Don’t worry, throughout this article, you will find all the information you need. Become an expert by changing the format of your files in a very simple way!
What is the Format Factory?
To talk about this program is to refer to one of the most versatile software that you can find on the web. Its features are more than interesting and its interface is extremely simple.
Through this program, as you may have suspected, it is possible to change the format of your audios and videos. But not only that! The program also has tools to change the image format. Thanks to Format Factory, it is also possible to create ISO images and merge multiple video or audio files.
Download and install
Despite the fact that there are ways to change formats without programs, it is advisable to use Format Factory. Why? Well, firstly, because it is free.
The download and installation will be done safely because you can purchase Format Factory from its official website. Thus, you can ensure that the program is completely virus-free.
Installation is a process that will not take too much time. Once the program is downloaded, you just have to double click and follow the instructions. In less than 5 minutes, Format Factory will be installed on your computer.
Change the format of audio or video files with Format Factory
Using Format Factory to convert audio or video files to any format is simple. When you start the program, you will see a series of options in the left column. Among them are the following sections:
- Video: With options such as “All to Mobile Devices”, “All to MP4”, “All to MKV”, “All to MOV”. This section is very useful for converting an MKV video to AVI.
- Audio: Within which you have options to convert: “All to MP3”, “All to WMA”, “All to MP2”, among others.
- Images: It is possible to convert “All to JPG”, “All to PNG”, “All to GIF”, “All to ICO”, among other options.
- ROM-DVD-CD-ISO Devices: You can convert from “DVD to Video File”, “Music CD to Audio File”, “DVD / CD to ISO / CSO” and from ISO to CSO.
Step by Step
Every time you are closer to knowing how to convert audio or video files to any format with Format Factory. At this point, you just have to determine what type of file you want to convert and what format.
For this, of course, you must rely on one of the options that have been mentioned above. Or just select a different option displayed by Format Factory.
In case you want to convert a video file to a certain format, it’s easy! you just have to follow the following instructions:
- Select the “Video” tab.
- Click on the desired format. In this case, we will use “Everything to MOV” as an example.
- Immediately, a box will appear in which you will click on the “Add File” button.
- Select the file and then click “OK.”
- The time the conversion takes varies based on the size of the selected file.
- Once the conversion is complete, click on the “Output folder” button and there you will find the converted file.
The conversion procedure for audio files is exactly the same. You just have to make sure you select the correct output format and the rest will be a breeze.
Have you already downloaded the Format Factory?
As you will see, converting audio or video files to any format with Format Factory is simple, safe, and free. There are no excuses!
It’s time for you to have this program on your computer as soon as possible … and start converting the files you need! Thus, later, you can burn a DVD or music CD.
What to do if my laptop freezes
What to do if my laptop freezes are not an uncommon question since laptops, usually having less RAM than desktop computers, are prone to crashes. Another factor that causes a laptop to freeze is the greater ease of overheating due to its own physical characteristics. To help you solve this problem, we answer the question of what to do if my laptop freezes.
Steps to follow:
1. The simplest and most direct solution to a laptop crashing is to press the start key of the computer for a few seconds, which will allow the laptop to kill all the processes running, including the one that caused the crash, and restart to function normally.
2. If this first alternative does not allow you to solve the problem, you can resort to the following solution if the laptop freezes: remove the battery. Obviously, you can only do this if your laptop battery is removable. Take precautions if you carry out the operation, disconnecting the equipment from the electrical current in case you have it plugged in.
3. The fact that there is little space for all the components and that the fans are not as powerful as those of a desktop computer makes it easier for notebooks to reach high temperatures. This overheating is sometimes the reason for the laptop to freeze. In these cases, the immediate solution is to let the laptop cool down and restart it as indicated in instruction number 1.
4. To prevent this from happening again, we recommend that you never place your laptop directly on the table or on your lap. It is very convenient to use bases that have a small built-in fan, which moves thanks to the power that the laptop gives it through a USB connection.
5. As we said, laptops tend to have less RAM than desktop computers, so it is easier than if you have several programs open at the same time, the laptop freezes. To avoid this, the best thing you can do is close the applications when you are not using them so that the RAM does not have to be saving data in case you require it.
6. To minimize the possibility of the laptop freezing, when you go to buy a new one try to have RAM of at least 4 GB and that the ventilation slots are wide.
If you want to read more articles similar to What to do if my laptop freezes, we recommend that you enter our Computers category.
Problems on your hard drive? So you can repair the sectors with error
The hard drives have many years between us, and advances in technology are making the forecast is to follow many more, at the least until the SSD are able to match both their full potential as their relationship price per GB of capacity. In any case, as a hardware element and especially as one that has moving parts, hard drives are not without problems; In this article, we are going to discuss one of the most common: what can you do if your hard drive has bad sectors and starts to malfunction?
There are several symptoms that you can start to suffer on your PC when your hard drive has bad sectors: from extreme slowness when processing files stored on the hard drive to strange noises in the drive, through crashes and file corruption. If you start to notice any of these symptoms, it is possible that your hard drive is starting to die from too many bad sectors, but don’t worry because there is still a chance to repair them to bring the drive back to relative normality.
What are bad sectors and why do they occur?
Internally and in order to better manage information, mechanical hard drives group the information they hold in sectors made up of a certain number of bits. These sectors are created so that, we repeat that internally, a kind of map or index can be created so that the disk knows where each bit of information is housed and is able to send the moving head to the appropriate sector to be able to read or write the information.
When you try to read or write to a sector and, for whatever reason, the head is not capable of it, the drive reports it as faulty and discards it (this means that the next few times it will not even try to read or write to that sector ). There are two types of bad sectors and the causes that produce them are multiple, but we will try to explain it in the simplest way possible:
- Physical problems: generally caused by impacts (dropping the hard drive to the ground, for example) or serious errors with the head (known as a head crash) in which the platter has been physically damaged and, therefore, in certain sectors have been permanently inaccessible. This type of bad sector cannot be repaired, although we can mitigate the problem by having the hard disk permanently discard the affected sectors to avoid errors.
- Logic problems: they are caused by a failure in the reading or writing of the disk, which can be caused for example by a sudden power failure while the hard disk was writing data. In some cases, they can also be caused by errors or data corruption in which the sector has disappeared from the index that we talked about a moment ago. In these cases, the problems can be fully repaired.
How to tell if your hard drive has bad sectors
In the image that we have placed above these lines you can see the inside of a hard disk that has suffered a “head crash”, and in which it is clearly seen that the head has completely damaged the surface of the platter, rendering it practically unusable. If this is your case, you will notice that the hard disk makes a series of strange noises, such as scratching or scraping, and obviously, it is not working correctly.
To find out if your hard drive has bad sectors, the best thing you can do is use the tools that Windows contains for it, since they are simple to use and really very effective. We are talking about the CHKDSK utility that we have already talked about on previous occasions, a tool that is precisely designed to detect and repair almost any type of problem that you may have in your storage units (not only hard drives but also SSDs or even drives USB flash).
To do this, right-click on the Start button and select the “Command Prompt (administrator)” option. In the window that opens, you must execute (type and then press ENTER) the following command:
chkdsk x: / F ( where x is the drive letter assigned to the hard drive; you can check its letter by simply entering "This computer" in Windows).
If you are executing the command directly from Windows, you will see a screen similar to the one we have put above, in which the operating system tells us that the unit is in use and that it cannot be analyzed, urging us to unmount the volume (something that only It will appear in the event that the hard drive to be analyzed is not where you have the operating system installed) or if you restart the computer and that CHKDSK runs automatically on the next boot. Either way, hit the Y on your keyboard and then ENTER to accept.
The process consists of three phases, in which the system will first analyze the drive and then try to repair any errors it finds (the third phase is simply verification). The process can take a long time depending on the capacity of your hard drive and the number of errors it finds, but if the errors are fixable, this tool will take care of everything and you will not have to do anything.
Another way to check if your hard drive has bad sectors is also built into Windows. Go to “This computer”, right-click on the problem drive and click on “Properties”. There go to the Tools tab and you will see something like this:
Click on the Check button, and the system will analyze the hard drive for problems, errors, and bad sectors. In the event that it finds a problem, the software itself will suggest that you try to repair it automatically without you having to do anything else.
Can bad sectors on hard drive be repaired?
As we have mentioned, both with CHKDSK and the Windows Check tool you can detect and try to repair bad sectors on your hard drive, but none of these tools is completely infallible (and the problem may not be repaired if the damage is physical, as we told you at the beginning) so the hard drive may not be in good condition despite everything.
If the problems are not physical but logical and the previous tools have not been able to solve the problem, another more direct method is to perform a low-level format of the drive, a process that will remove all the information it contains (so make a copy of data safety first) because it literally resets all the bits on the hard drive one by one, including the sector assignment and index.
This is a pretty radical way to repair a hard drive with bad sectors, but if the bad sector problems are not repairable they will be skipped in the new sector assignment and therefore you can continue to use the hard drive after the process. Of course, if the amount of bad sectors on the disk is large enough, you will see that its maximum capacity will have been reduced since, literally, it will have fewer usable sectors.
How To Reset Windows 10 Password
Change Windows password easily
Reset Windows 10 password can basically be done in several ways and has the same function.
Password has a function for protection, but if the password is no longer safe then you must immediately change the password.
Windows 10 users can add a password or not on the device they are using and can change the password at any time.
Then how? Here are some ways to reset Windows 10 passwords that you can try!
HOW TO RESET WINDOWS 10 PASSWORD
There are several ways you can do this, but the most common is through settings. Why? Of course, because this is the easiest way for everyone.
Here’s an explanation of each step:
- Open settings via Start
- Then select the Accounts menu.
- The next step is to select the Sign In the menu on the left.
- See also on the right side in the Password section.
- Select the Change button to change the password.
- Enter the previously used password.
- Click Next.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field
- When it is done, click Next.
- continue by clicking Finish.
Already, it really won’t take long because it’s only a few steps. The use of this password looks trivial but it is very important, you know.
In addition to this method, there are several other methods that are more or less the same and this method is the easiest.
Reset Password with Shortcut
There is one more way that might help you, namely using shortcuts. For more clarity, here is the full review.
- Press Ctrl + alt + delete simultaneously.
- A dialog box will appear and a closed screen will appear.
- Then select Change a Password.
- Continue by adding the account name in your Local Windows.
- Enter the old password.
- Enter a new password.
Isn’t it the same? Yup, it’s the same, just different in a few steps. Make sure you remember or write down your new password.
Eyebrow soap: what is it for and how to use it
SHARE Fashions and aesthetic preferences are constantly changing and evolving. Unlike a few years ago, when the eyebrows were thin...
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
SHARE PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or...
How to Trace Unknown Numbers, Immediately Know Who
SHARE Have you ever received an unknown call and were afraid of being scammed? It’s easy! Just track it using...
How to burn and eliminate back fat
SHARE Do you dare to put on that low-back blouse that you saw on the sideboard or do you still...
How to Install New Windows 11 Insider Emoji on Windows 10
SHARE As previously reported, Microsoft updated Emoji in Windows 11 starting with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478, then can...
How to quickly delete thousands of emails at once in Gmail
SHARE Your Gmail storage capacity is dying? The only way to get around this is to quickly delete hundreds of...
How to Schedule Live on Instagram, Can Be Set Up to 90 Days
SHARE Live Instagram is now getting more exciting regarding the schedule live feature. A feature that allows users to schedule...
How to burn belly fat
SHARE Over the years, bad eating habits, pregnancies, sedentary life, menopause … Many and varied are the causes that make...
Oppo Reno 7 5G on the way. There is a technical specification
SHARE Oppo Reno 7 5G is the brand’s upcoming smartphone. The technical specification of the phone has appeared on the...
Realme Watch T1 on the way. What features will the new smartwatch offer
SHARE Realme Watch T1 is a new smartwatch from the Chinese brand. Renders have appeared on the network and these...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight Loss
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers