How to convert Excel to PDF without additional applications, it turns out that you can do it in just a few steps, you know. Do not believe? Watch this tutorial until the end, because our team will prove it for you.
As we already know, one of the advantages, if you save an Excel file in PDF format, is that you can open the file anywhere, anytime, without changing the existing writing structure.
In addition, the level of security in the PDF format is also quite good, you know, this is so that the files you save in PDF format are not easily hacked by others.
How to convert Excel to PDF is very easy, you just need to follow the steps below.
HOW TO CONVERT EXCEL TO PDF WITHOUT ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS
If you previously used a converter application to convert Excel file formats to PDF, this time we will provide a tutorial without using the application.
Because this feature has been provided by Microsoft for a long time, you know, but how do you use it?
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC and select the file or document you want to convert.
- Click the File menu.
- Then, select the Export menu.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document.
- Finally, click on Save as PDF.
Finished! Now, the file is saved in PDF format and ready to be shared with your friends.
Oh yes, keep in mind, guys, this method can only be used for Windows 8 users and above.
Now, it’s your turn to try it. Good luck!
How to Convert PDF to Excel, No Complicated!
This latest PDF to Excel conversion method is very easy for you to do, you know. You only need an internet connection, so that this method runs without a hitch.
Usually, a file in PDF format contains images, text, or both arranged in one file.
Not infrequently, files that use the PDF format contain report data that contains lots of tables and figures.
The question is, can PDF files be directly converted to Excel? The answer is no because Excel cannot open PDF files.
The solution is that you have to convert the PDF file to XLS format, with the help of a third party. Don’t worry, it’s easy. Take a look at the tutorial below!
HOW TO CONVERT LATEST PDF TO EXCEL 2021
To convert PDF files into Excel files the easiest way, you can use online conversion services available on the Internet.
Like the method that we will provide, we will use an online conversion service provider called Smallpdf.
- The first step, open the smallpdf.com site
- Click Choose File, and select the PDF document you want to convert to Excel
- Then, select Convert to Excel
- Wait until the process is complete
- Finally, click Download
Done! Now, your file which was originally in PDF format will be instantly downloaded and the format will be changed to Excel.
How? Very easy right?
Follow the steps carefully, guys, so this method works 100%. Good luck!
2 Ways to Edit PDF in Adobe Reader Without Complicated, Let’s Try it!
Currently, PDF files are very popular with people as the standard document protection format. Why? Because converting documents to PDF will make files safer from changes when sent via email or other media.
Even PDF also has security features so that not just anyone opens it, namely, there are three layers of passwords. But, even though the security provided is quite strong. PDF also has its drawbacks, one of which is the difficulty of adding sentences or changing the design carelessly.
Even so, PDFs can still be viewed and edited the same as documents in general. However, not all software can be used to edit PDF files.
How to Edit PDF in Adobe Reader (Beginner)
There are several ways to edit PDF files, one of them is by using Adobe Reader. However, the version used must be the latest one or use the paid Adobe Acrobat Pro. In this article, I will explain 2 ways to easily edit PDF files. Immediately, please follow the steps below.
A. Edit PDF di Adobe Reader
You can use this first method using Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Acrobat Pro is a paid software, while Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free version and has fewer features (can only strike out text, underline, and change text colour). Immediately, here are the steps for how to edit PDF in Adobe Reader.
- First, please open the PDF file that you want to edit.
- Then, please click Edit PDF which is on your right.
- Well, then you can directly edit or edit the PDF file according to your wishes.
- Edit PDF in Adobe Reader, not only can you edit text, but you can also include images, links, watermarks, headers and footers, and so on. You can edit easily as you edit in Microsoft Word .
- Then, if you have finished editing, you can also save it again. Please click File in your upper left corner.
- Then, please select the storage location you want.
- Then, please create the file name you want and click Save As .
B. Edit the PDF in Google Docs
In a second way, you can edit or edit PDF files using Google Docs. The tools in it are very easy to use, almost the same as those in Adobe Reader.
But, the difference is that if you use Google Documents you have to use the internet to access it or you can download the Google Docs application on your cellphone or laptop. Immediately, here are the steps to edit PDF files on Google Documents.
- First, please upload your PDF file first on your Google Drive.
- Then, if the PDF file is already in Google Drive, please right-click on the file. Then, click Open with and select Google Docs.
- Now, editing PDF in Google Docs is the same as in Adobe Reader, you can edit the type of writing, insert images, links, and so on. The convenience is the same as you do it in Microsoft Word.
- The image below is an example of an edited PDF file.
- Then, when you have finished editing you can also save it. To save, please click File in your upper left corner.
- Then, please click Download and select PDF Document .
- If you use IDM a window will appear as below. Please click Start Download .
So this tutorial is about a guide on how to edit PDF in Adobe Reader and Google Docs. Hopefully, this tutorial can be useful.
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or other similar software. The PDF file format is also used by many corporate agencies as an electronic document format and is also used to package books into ebooks.
PDF files have their own advantages, namely in terms of a dynamic display and many features that support and simplify the work of their users.
But, have you ever come across a PDF file whose contents can’t be copied?
Sometimes there are PDF files that are intentionally protected or locked by the owner so that the text content of the PDF file format cannot be copied and pasted. The way to copy and paste the contents of the file is you have to unprotect the PDF file in a certain way.
How To Make PDF Files Can Be Copy Pasted
The problem of PDFs that cannot be copied in the text is often experienced by students and indeed this is very troublesome. Everyone is looking for a reference with the aim of citing the PDF data or statement, but the PDF file cannot be copied and pasted into word. It can be written manually, but it takes a lot of time.
The cause of the PDF file cannot be copied is because the file is locked or given a password by the creator. This is because the file may be valuable and private.
( 1 ) Convert PDF Files To Word
The first way you can do so that PDF files can be copied is to convert PDF files to Word using the smallpdf.com site.
This site has a myriad of features for processing PDF files, such as reducing PDF file size, merging multiple PDF files, to converting PDF files into Word.
- Open the Smallpdf site in your browser. Click here.
- Then select PDF to Word.
- Then click Choose File or Select file to select a pdf file that cannot be copied.
- Then wait a while until the PDF file is finished uploading.
- When the PDF file upload process is complete, select Convert to Word and then click Choose Option.
- Then wait again until the process of converting PDF to Word is complete.
- Then download the file that has been turned into a word file.
( 2 ) Using Sumatra PDF Reader Software
One of the fastest and lightest PDF file format readers is Sumatra PDF. If you only need to read PDF documents (no editing or adding annotations etc.) and may be looking for alternative software that is lighter than Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, then Sumatra PDF can be the solution.
Besides being able to open PDF files quickly, Sumatra PDF can also be used to read XPS, CBZ, DjVu, CBR, and LaTeX files.
- Install the Sumatra PDF software first. You can download it here .
- Then install as usual Sumatra PDF Reader.
- When the installation process is complete, click Open a document to open a PDF file that previously could not be copied. See the example in the picture.
- Then block the pdf text that you want to copy, then right click and select Copy Selection or you can also press CTRL + C. See the example in the picture.
Those are 2 ways to solve the problem of PDF files that can’t be copied and pasted. Now you don’t have to be sad if you get a pdf file that can’t be copied and pasted or protected. Because now you can do the 2 ways above.
So that’s 2 ways so that PDF files that can’t be copied and pasted can be copied. Hopefully, this article can be useful and help your problem. Good luck and thank you.
How to Show Missing Battery Icon in Windows 10
SHARE How to bring up the missing battery icon in Windows 10 you can do easily, you know. Calm down...
PowerToys 0.51 Released, Comes With Many Improvements
SHARE Microsoft updated PowerToys to version 0.51, wherein in this version there are a number of new features that have...
How to Measure Distance on Google Maps for PC and Android
SHARE How to measure distance on Google Maps can be done with easy and simple steps. What’s the point of...
How to Get Rid of Ad Spam on Google Chrome
SHARE It is important to know how to remove ad spam on Google Chrome so that internet surfing activities are...
How to Clear Cache on a Xiaomi cellphone, so that your cellphone remains responsive!
SHARE How to clear the cache on a Xiaomi cellphone will prevent your cellphone’s performance from decreasing, you know, guys....
How to make an image HD
SHARE How to make an image HD you can do so that the resolution of the image you have is...
How to Recover Lost or Hacked Google Account
SHARE How to restore a lost or hacked Google account you should try if you are in that situation, Guys....
New Emoji Now Comes In Windows 11
SHARE Last October, we reported that Emoji in Windows 11 had been updated, at which time only a small number...
Windows 11 Enterprise Virtual Machine Is Available!
SHARE If you are waiting for Windows 11 Enterprise, which contains a number of Enterprise-class features, of course, then the...
Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel Build 22504.1010 Released, Pipeline Testing Only
SHARE Previously, Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider build 22504 for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, in this build, there are...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers