Sometimes we want to change the format of our files and we don’t know how to do it. It is common to need to convert PDF files to XML, short for eXtensible Markup Language. Although it may seem complicated if you do not know how to do it, it is a very simple task that you can carry out by following the steps on how to convert PDF files to XML.
Steps to follow:
1. Open the PDF file you are going to convert with Adobe Acrobat.
2. Go to the ” File ” menu and click ” Save As “.
3. Find the location where you want to save your new file.
4. Select ” XML ” from the “Save as type” dropdown.
5. Go to the “Settings” button to set the parameters of the XML document according to your needs, such as tags and images. When you have configured the document to your liking, click “OK“.
6. Click on ” Save ” and you will have your PDF file converted to XML.
7. In the event that your version of Adobe Acrobat does not have this option to save the file in XML format, you will have to look for a file converter. For example, Wondershare will help you convert PDF documents to many other formats, including XML.
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or other similar software. The PDF file format is also used by many corporate agencies as an electronic document format and is also used to package books into ebooks.
PDF files have their own advantages, namely in terms of a dynamic display and many features that support and simplify the work of their users.
But, have you ever come across a PDF file whose contents can’t be copied?
Sometimes there are PDF files that are intentionally protected or locked by the owner so that the text content of the PDF file format cannot be copied and pasted. The way to copy and paste the contents of the file is you have to unprotect the PDF file in a certain way.
How To Make PDF Files Can Be Copy Pasted
The problem of PDFs that cannot be copied in the text is often experienced by students and indeed this is very troublesome. Everyone is looking for a reference with the aim of citing the PDF data or statement, but the PDF file cannot be copied and pasted into word. It can be written manually, but it takes a lot of time.
The cause of the PDF file cannot be copied is because the file is locked or given a password by the creator. This is because the file may be valuable and private.
( 1 ) Convert PDF Files To Word
The first way you can do so that PDF files can be copied is to convert PDF files to Word using the smallpdf.com site.
This site has a myriad of features for processing PDF files, such as reducing PDF file size, merging multiple PDF files, to converting PDF files into Word.
- Open the Smallpdf site in your browser. Click here.
- Then select PDF to Word.
- Then click Choose File or Select file to select a pdf file that cannot be copied.
- Then wait a while until the PDF file is finished uploading.
- When the PDF file upload process is complete, select Convert to Word and then click Choose Option.
- Then wait again until the process of converting PDF to Word is complete.
- Then download the file that has been turned into a word file.
( 2 ) Using Sumatra PDF Reader Software
One of the fastest and lightest PDF file format readers is Sumatra PDF. If you only need to read PDF documents (no editing or adding annotations etc.) and may be looking for alternative software that is lighter than Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader, then Sumatra PDF can be the solution.
Besides being able to open PDF files quickly, Sumatra PDF can also be used to read XPS, CBZ, DjVu, CBR, and LaTeX files.
- Install the Sumatra PDF software first. You can download it here .
- Then install as usual Sumatra PDF Reader.
- When the installation process is complete, click Open a document to open a PDF file that previously could not be copied. See the example in the picture.
- Then block the pdf text that you want to copy, then right click and select Copy Selection or you can also press CTRL + C. See the example in the picture.
Those are 2 ways to solve the problem of PDF files that can’t be copied and pasted. Now you don’t have to be sad if you get a pdf file that can’t be copied and pasted or protected. Because now you can do the 2 ways above.
So that’s 2 ways so that PDF files that can’t be copied and pasted can be copied. Hopefully, this article can be useful and help your problem. Good luck and thank you.
4 Easy Ways to Compress PDF Offline, Perfect for Beginners!
For those of you who are always dealing with papers, college assignments, writing content or so on, of course, you must often use the PDF file format?
The PDF file format is currently one of the most widely used formats by people from various circles and professions. With its simple and easy-to-read interface, of course, it is the main attraction.
It’s not difficult to simply reduce the PDF size. You can do this in various ways, from online to offline. But this time I will only discuss how to compress PDF files offline using additional software.
There are many tools or software that you can use to reduce the size of a pdf, such as Adobe Acrobat Pro, PDF Reducer, Free PDF Computer, or other software.
How to Compress PDF Offline (For Beginners)
We often find files in PDF format in our daily activities. Starting from when doing school assignments, office assignments, even looking for work.
But the size or memory usage of a PDF file is larger when compared to other document formats such as Word, Excel, etc. Here is a list of the best free apps to compress PDF files offline.
( 1 ) Microsoft Word
The first way to compress PDF offline is to use an application on our computer/laptop. This one method is very effective to use for those of us who often use computers/laptops without an internet connection, namely by using Ms Word.
For those of you who have Office applications and above, you can use MS Word to compress PDFs
- First open Microsoft Word on your computer.
- Then you select Open > Browse. Then find the PDF file that you want to compress.
- In the file type, you select PDF Files. After that select the desired PDF file, then select Open .
- If you get a warning like this, just select OK.
- Now the PDF file is opened in Docx format. Then you select File again.
- Then you select Save As > Browse.
- In Save as type select PDF and select the Minimum Size (publishing online) option. After that, you select Save and the PDF file is successfully compressed.
( 2 ) Free PDF Compressor
Free PDF Compressor is another free application to compress PDF files, with a simple interface. This application can only compress 1 PDF file at a time.
- First, if you don’t have the Free PDF Compressor application, you can download it here.
- If you have, you can open the Free PDF Compressor application.
- Then browse to the PDF file that you want to compress. See the example in the picture.
- Then click on Compress to compress the PDF file. See the example in the picture.
- Then wait a while until the compression process is complete.
( 3 ) Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro is an application launched by adobe which already has millions of users who use it. And it turns out that this application can also be used to compress PDF files.
- First, open or run Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
- Then open the PDF file that you want to compress, by clicking the File menu. See the example in the picture.
- Then select Open, and locate the PDF file you want to compress. See the example in the picture.
- Then after the PDF file opens, save as the PDF file. By clicking the File menu, then click Save as other, then selecting Reduced Size. See the example in the picture.
- Then a pop-up window will appear, in the Make compatible with option select Retain existing then click OK.
( 4 ) PassportPDF Reducer PDF
- First, if you don’t have this software, you can download it here.
- If you already have this software, run or open the PassportPDF Reducer PDF application on your computer.
- Then search for the PDF file, by clicking on Source and specifying the compressed file in the Destination column. See the example in the picture.
- Then click Start, to start the process of compressing the file. See the example in the picture.
- Then wait a while until the file compression process is complete.
- If the file has been successfully compressed, a pop up will appear saying success. See the example in the picture.
I absolutely do not recommend compressing PDF files offline. The results are less than optimal and seem a bit complicated. I prefer to compress PDF files online.
So, those are some applications that you can use to compress PDF files offline along with the methods. You can use one of the applications above, which you think is easier to do.
That’s an article about how to compress PDF offline, hopefully, this article can be useful and can help your confusion on the issue of how to compress PDF offline.
Here’s How To Lock A PDF So It Cannot Be Copied, So Documents Are Safe!
How to lock PDF? For those of you who often deal with document files, you must be familiar with PDF files. PDF stands for Portable Document Format created by Adobe System Inc. We know that Adobe is one of the biggest companies that has produced many useful applications for society. One of them is Adobe Photoshop which is still the best video editing application.
Although at the beginning of the emergence of PDF is still not as popular as it is now. This is because the file is still not connected or integrated with the WWW. However, Adobe System Inc. has improved, and now PDF files are one of the most widely used files. In addition, the file size, which tends to be larger than files other than the PDF format, is also a consideration for the public to use or convert the file to PDF.
Even PDF is not only available for computers and laptops. You can open PDF format documents via your smartphone. You are coupled with the many applications available that function to read this file, such as Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, and so on.
How to lock a PDF so that it cannot be copied
Previously we explained that you could provide security to PDF files by password. Then how to lock a pdf so it can’t be copied? Here are the steps.
1. First of all, open the PDF No Copy site via the following link. Next, you select Start Online PDF No-Copy.
2. Enter the PDF file you want by clicking Choose File.
3. When finished entering the desired PDF file, then select Submit. Automatically PDF files (which have been set so that they cannot be copied).
4. Try to open the PDF file through the Google Chrome browser, select a few sentences, and right-click, the Copy option will appear.
After we set it using the online PDF No Copy tool, the Copy option will not appear when you want to copy. Even when you copy-paste using Ctrl + C, it still doesn’t work so that the documents you have are safe and minimize duplicates/plagiarism.
What are the Advantages of PDF?
As one of the widely used document file formats, PDF certainly has advantages that other document file formats don’t have. In the following, we will explain to you the benefits of PDF files that you do not find in file formats such as txt, ppt, doc, etc.
- PDF files are flexible files. Previously we explained that you could open this file not only on a computer but also on a cellphone. This convenience means that you don’t need to open your laptop to view or read PDF files. In addition, it turns out that PDF files can also be opened via a browser. Some of these browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and others.
- Maybe some people think that PDF files can only be read-only. We can not edit the contents of the text in it. This assumption is, of course, wrong. You should know that there are PDF Reader applications that provide editing features. That is, you can edit the text or the content in it.
- PDF files have many PDF Reader applications. Some of the most popular ones are Foxit Reader and also Adobe Reader. The number of PDF file reader applications shows that document files in PDF format are indeed very popular.
- You can give security to PDF files by providing a password. So, the file will not be opened arbitrarily by people who do not know the password.
How to Change Folder Color in Google Drive
SHARE How to change the color of a folder in Google Drive is very easy. And this serves to make...
Eyebrow soap: what is it for and how to use it
SHARE Fashions and aesthetic preferences are constantly changing and evolving. Unlike a few years ago, when the eyebrows were thin...
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
SHARE PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or...
How to Trace Unknown Numbers, Immediately Know Who
SHARE Have you ever received an unknown call and were afraid of being scammed? It’s easy! Just track it using...
How to burn and eliminate back fat
SHARE Do you dare to put on that low-back blouse that you saw on the sideboard or do you still...
How to Install New Windows 11 Insider Emoji on Windows 10
SHARE As previously reported, Microsoft updated Emoji in Windows 11 starting with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478, then can...
How to quickly delete thousands of emails at once in Gmail
SHARE Your Gmail storage capacity is dying? The only way to get around this is to quickly delete hundreds of...
How to Schedule Live on Instagram, Can Be Set Up to 90 Days
SHARE Live Instagram is now getting more exciting regarding the schedule live feature. A feature that allows users to schedule...
How to burn belly fat
SHARE Over the years, bad eating habits, pregnancies, sedentary life, menopause … Many and varied are the causes that make...
Oppo Reno 7 5G on the way. There is a technical specification
SHARE Oppo Reno 7 5G is the brand’s upcoming smartphone. The technical specification of the phone has appeared on the...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight Loss
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers