Creating a watermark in Excel is not the same as what you usually do in Microsoft Word.
If in Word there is a watermark menu, then you will not find a similar menu when using Excel.
Then how? It’s really easy, here’s a full review.
HOW TO CREATE A WATERMARK IN EXCEL
All you need to do is use WordArt.
Yup, the “old school” menu that Word users may rarely use, turns out to be useful for you to create watermarks.
But if you directly click on the WordArt menu, the result will be that the text will cover the data, guys.
Then how? After you finish creating WordArt along with the text, select the text and then right-click and select Format Text Effect.
Remember, all you have to do is Text Options, and not Shape Options.
To make it behind the data, then you have to do the following settings.
In the transparency section, the higher the value you give, the more invisible it will be.
And for some other settings that do not get the mark is optional.
How to Remove Watermark
To delete is very easy, you only need to select the WordArt text and press the DEL key immediately.
Because it’s basically the same as plain text that you can delete right away.
How, very easy, right? That’s all and good luck.
How to Sort Data in Excel (Numbers, Text, Date and Time)
How to sort data in Excel will be our material today. Watch this article until the end, because our team will provide a detailed tutorial for you.
If you often deal with data that contains a lot of content, of course, you need to sort the data so that it is organized and neat.
How to sort it also turns out to be easy, you know, because Microsoft Excel already provides this feature, to make the work of its users easier.
So, you no longer need to sort the data you are working on manually. This method is very old-fashioned and inefficient because there will be a lot of wasted time.
So, how do you use the feature? Curious? Immediately follow the steps below.
THE EASIEST WAY TO SORT DATA IN EXCEL
Before entering the tutorial, you need to know if the data you are sorting can be in the form of numbers (from large to small, or vice versa), text (from A to Z, or vice versa), date and time formats (latest to oldest, or vice versa).
Oh yes, you can choose one of the three types of sorting above according to your needs. So, here it is!
1. How to Sort Numbers in Excel
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC and select the data you want to sort.
- Any cell block you want to sort.
- Then, click the Data tab and select Sort Largest to Smallest to sort the numbers from largest to smallest. You can also choose Sort Smallest to Largest if you want to sort the numbers from smallest to largest.
2. How to Sort Text in Excel
- First, select the cells you want to sort. The cells you select must be text, guys.
- Click the Data tab and select Sort A to Z (For text order from A to Z) or Sort Z to A (For text order from Z to A)
3. How to Sort Date and Time in Excel
- Click the cell that contains the date and time.
- Next, select Sort Newest to Oldest (For the latest to oldest date and time order), or you can also select Oldest to Newest (For oldest to newest date and time order).
That’s it guys, 3 ways to sort data in Excel that are the easiest to practice yourself on your data.
Don’t forget to share this article with your friends, so that your friends’ skills in operating Microsoft Excel can also increase.
How to Enter in Excel Without Moving Lines, Very Easy!
How to enter in Excel without moving lines you can really do if you want to write two lines of words in one cell. The method is very easy, you know, I guarantee you will be good at it right away.
As we both know, if we press the enter key while writing a document in Excel, the cursor will automatically move to the row below it.
Sometimes, this often irritates us because our intention is not to change rows but to create a new row in one cell.
But, you don’t have to worry guys. Because there is a very simple way to solve this problem.
Want to know how? Take a look at the tutorial below.
HOW TO ENTER IN EXCEL WITHOUT MOVING LINES
You need to know, there are actually two ways that you can do to create a new row in one cell.
The first is to use the ALT + Enter key combination and the second is to use the CHAR (10) formula.
However, our team will use the first method, because it is very easy and doesn’t take long. Here are the steps.
- First, open Microsoft Excel on your PC and select a new document.
- Then, type a sentence on the first line.
- If the cursor is already at the last sentence, then press the ALT + Enter key on your keyboard.
- Then the cursor will automatically move to the second line and is ready to be entered in the next sentence.
- Repeat these steps if you want to add the next row.
That’s it Guys the steps. How? Very easy right?
Now, it’s your turn to practice it yourself on your own document. Good luck!
How to Freeze Cell in Excel Easily and Quickly!
How to freeze cells in Excel turns out you can do it in just seconds, you know! Do not believe? Don’t worry, our team will prove it for you.
For those who don’t know, Excel’s freeze is a feature where you can temporarily freeze rows and columns in the document you’re working on.
Later, the rows and columns will not move even if you scroll down or up.
Don’t get me, wrong guys, although it sounds very trivial, this feature is actually very useful for those who often deal with very large amounts of data.
How to use this feature is actually very easy, you know. However, unfortunately, there are still many who do not know-how. Are you one of them?
If so, then our team will provide a special tutorial for you, here it is!
HOW TO FREEZE CELLS IN EXCEL QUICKLY
Before entering the tutorial, you must know that there are three types of freezes that you can do.
The first are row freeze, column freeze, and row & column freeze. The three types of freezes will be discussed by our team in detail for you.
1. Freeze Panes
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC and select the document you want to freeze.
- Click any cell where you want to freeze the money.
- Then, click the View menu and select Freeze Panes.
- Finally, click Freeze Top Row.
2. Freeze Column
- First, select the column you want to freeze.
- Klik menu View – Freeze Panes.
- There will be 3 freeze options, select Freeze First Column.
3. Freeze Rows and Columns
- Click the rows and columns that you want to freeze.
- Next, click the View menu and select Freeze Panes.
- Finally, select the Freeze Panes again which is located at the top.
- Finished! Now, those rows and columns are frozen and won’t be able to move even if you scroll.
That’s it, Guys, the easy way to freeze cells is in Microsoft Excel. How simple is it?
Oh yes, you can choose one of the three types of freeze above according to your needs.
How to Remove Activate Windows Permanently, Guaranteed Works!
SHARE How to get rid of Activate Windows that appears on your laptop or PC screen is really easy, guys....
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Build 22509, Brings Many Improvements
SHARE Yesterday Microsoft released Windows 11 Build 22509 for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, wherein this version, there are a...
How to Show Missing Battery Icon in Windows 10
SHARE How to bring up the missing battery icon in Windows 10 you can do easily, you know. Calm down...
PowerToys 0.51 Released, Comes With Many Improvements
SHARE Microsoft updated PowerToys to version 0.51, wherein in this version there are a number of new features that have...
How to Measure Distance on Google Maps for PC and Android
SHARE How to measure distance on Google Maps can be done with easy and simple steps. What’s the point of...
How to Get Rid of Ad Spam on Google Chrome
SHARE It is important to know how to remove ad spam on Google Chrome so that internet surfing activities are...
How to Clear Cache on a Xiaomi cellphone, so that your cellphone remains responsive!
SHARE How to clear the cache on a Xiaomi cellphone will prevent your cellphone’s performance from decreasing, you know, guys....
How to make an image HD
SHARE How to make an image HD you can do so that the resolution of the image you have is...
How to Recover Lost or Hacked Google Account
SHARE How to restore a lost or hacked Google account you should try if you are in that situation, Guys....
New Emoji Now Comes In Windows 11
SHARE Last October, we reported that Emoji in Windows 11 had been updated, at which time only a small number...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers