Microsoft Word is one of the most used text editors worldwide. Hundreds of millions of users have used this processor at some time in their lives to write a personal text or to make a school or work document. Its popularity is beyond question, but certain tricks, such as page deletion, are still unknown.
Although it may sound very simple, the reality is that many people do not know how to delete pages in Word. Whether at the beginning of a document, after a table, or between different pages of the same document, there are several tricks that will allow you to get rid of a blank sheet. To learn how to delete a page in Word in each context, at OneHOWTO we recommend that you continue reading this article.
Delete a blank Word page
Learning how to delete a page in Word is very easy when you are at the end of the document. You just have to go to the last page, place the cursor and press the CTRL + END keys at the same time. Then press the Backspace key to clear the page.
If this method doesn’t work for you, it’s probably due to page breaks and extra paragraphs in the document. To remove page breaks and blank sheets from a Word document, you must follow this step by step:
- Activate the paragraph marks by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + 8. Another option is to press the Show and Hide button located on the Home tab of the Paragraph section, which you will see with the form .
- Paragraph marks will allow you to see why blank pages appear in your document. If you detect additional paragraphs at the end of the document, select those paragraph marks, which will appear empty. Later, delete them by pressing Delete.
- In cases where you observe the existence of page breaks, to eliminate them you need to place the cursor just before each break and finally press the Delete key.
- To remove a section break detected in the document, follow the same procedure as for page breaks: position the cursor before the section break and press Delete.
Finally, if you want to delete a blank PDF page, you should know that it is more complicated. However, having the document in the Word processor, you can delete a sheet with the method that we have explained to you. To achieve this, follow the steps in this other article on How to edit a PDF in Word.
Delete a Word page in the middle of the document
Paragraph breaks and other factors influence the appearance of blank pages in a Word document. These leaves are usually unwanted, so you may want to remove them. To detect blank pages, remember to preview your Word document before sending or printing it.
The key to removing these Word pages is to check for “invisible” objects, as they can make the delete method quite complicated. To achieve this easily, at OneHOWTO we explain how to delete pages in Word located in the middle of a document. Follow these steps:
- Inside the View tab, click on the Multiple pages option: you will find it in the Zoom section. In this way, you can have a panoramic view of the entire document and detect the blank sheets in the middle.
- With the blank sheets detected, you will have to comply with a procedure to display the objects that you could not see before, but that is in these pages: go to Home and activate the options show or hide . This option is located in the Paragraph section.
- By viewing the entire document, you will be able to see the objects displayed as points. These points are what prevent you from removing the blank pages.
- To be able to delete these sheets, you will have to select the points that you observe in the blank pages with the cursor, just as you would in any piece of text. Then press the Backspace key.
- Finally, deactivate the show or hide option , going back to the Home tab and clicking on the button. Alternatively, you can disable the same option with the following key combination: CTRL + SHIFT + 8.
Delete a Word sheet after a table
Another situation where you probably need to suppress a white sheet of Word is when working with tables and other components alternating with text. In these cases, when you finish editing the document, you may find yourself with blank pages without knowing why.
If any of the tables occupy a full page, the next sheet that appears in the document will be blank. Word requires an empty paragraph after a table, so in this case, it will automatically insert that paragraph on a new sheet. Therefore, what you should do is hide the empty paragraph following this method:
- Select the paragraph marks and simultaneously press the following keys: CTRL + M.
- You will see a dialog box displayed called Font. Click on the Hidden box. This will not remove the empty paragraph that causes a new blank page to be created, but it will be hidden.
Therefore, to learn how to delete a page in Word, it is essential to detect and eliminate empty spaces.
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
The Journey of Invention: Who Invented the Camera?
SHARE More The camera is an incredible invention that has revolutionized the way we capture and preserve moments in time....
Who Invented TelePhone
SHARE More The telephone, a groundbreaking invention that transformed the way we communicate, has a fascinating history. While many inventors...
Who Invented Mobile Phone
SHARE More The invention of the mobile phone revolutionized communication, bringing people closer and transforming the way we connect with...
WhatsApp is no longer dedicated to chatting, shopping feature will be coming soon
SHARE More WhatsApp is no longer just a message-sharing application. Later, users can make transactions or shop on WhatsApp via...
How to Fix Blurred Images/Photos on Android Phones
SHARE More Why your photos can be blurry (blurred) There are several factors that cause them, including: When taking photos...
AI Alternative to GPT Chat
SHARE More Recently, you may or have used ChatGPT. This chatbot is OpenAI (Artificial intelligence), which allows users to have...
Transform Your Text with Fancy Fonts: A Dive into Online Font Generator Websites
SHARE More In today’s digital age, expressing ourselves creatively is more important than ever. One fun and engaging way to...
How to Overcome playback errors on Twitter
SHARE More The problem of playback error on Twitter is a video problem on Twitter that cannot be played for...
How To Fix Unusable Whatsapp Accounts
SHARE More The problem of your WhatsApp account not being able to use is one of the signs that your...
iOS 16.6 close. What’s new with the update for iPhones?
SHARE More iOS 16.6 is a new update for iPhones, which is about to be released. What’s new in this...
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone