Without a doubt, social networks and messaging applications have been a total success in all communities.
Because they allow us to communicate with other people, it can even be a conversation between two or more people who are in different parts of the world.
However, as these applications or platforms were used, their users have managed to realize the lack of various functions.
If developed or implemented in the application that is being used, it could greatly facilitate certain needs and very common problems among people.
A clear example of this is at that moment when you send a message to a certain person accidentally or intentionally and after sending it you regret it and want to delete it.
Sadly, this option was not possible at the time, but currently, various platforms have implemented this function in their most recent updates, of which one of the first to develop the function to delete a message was WhatsApp.
How long do I have to delete a sent message?
One of the functions that have undoubtedly served the users of the WhatsApp application a lot is having the power to in case of having sent a message that was not for someone or that simply was not what we wanted to say at that time, we can remove it.
This function was found in a very primitive way when WhatsApp released the update that included this function since you simply had a time of 7 minutes to be able to delete it from the chat or group where you sent the message.
However, this time has been increased with the passage of updates.
Since currently if you have sent a message to a conversation and want to delete it, you will have a time of one hour and eight minutes to delete it, although exactly WhatsApp has expressed it as a time of 4,096 seconds.
Similarly, if your priority is that this message disappears before someone hears it, the ideal would be to delete it as soon as possible.
Although after deleting the message, there will also be a notification that the message was deleted, so the other person or the group of people in which you are, will know that you have deleted a message.
Some might be interested and ask you what you have deleted, however, do not pay attention and just say that it was a mistake.
Perhaps one day WhatsApp will incorporate into its updates a function similar to that of the Telegram application where if you decide to delete a message, you have 48 hours to delete it and likewise once it is deleted, there will be no proof that you deleted the message.
How to delete or delete a message on WhatsApp
WhatsApp is one of the best-known and most used messaging applications by users around the world today.
Thus, it has an approximate figure of 2,000 million active users on its platforms that, throughout its time in operation, has managed to create various innovative functions capable of improving the experience of its users.
One of them is to delete messages within conversations or groups, allowing the user to delete a message that has been sent during a period of 4,096 seconds, which would also translate as one hour and eight minutes.
So that you can delete the message you have sent and thus avoid a possible moment of embarrassment in front of the person with whom you normally chat or group in which you are
Performing this function is really simple, you will simply have to have the WhatsApp application installed on your device and configured on it so that you can delete a WhatsApp message, follow the following steps
Delete WhatsApp messages
- The first thing you should do is open the application and after that, enter the chat or group in which you have sent the message you want to delete
- After that, select the message you want to delete, to do this, hold down on it, or if you have logged into WhatsApp Web from your computer, you will have to right-click on it to access more options
- Among the options found in the message, select the one that says “delete message for everyone”, so that the message is deleted and cannot be read by anyone (it should be noted that this option can only be done if the message has not exceeded the period of 4,096 seconds)
- If you want to delete the message just for you, click on the option “delete just for me” so that the message does not appear in the conversation, (by selecting this option the message will only be deleted from your chat, however the other person or the rest of the users of the group will be able to continue seeing it)
How to delete a voice message on WhatsApp
Voice messages or WhatsApp audios are a great alternative in case the user has some trouble and does not want to write the message using the keyboard of the device, or in case they use a hands-free device.
You will simply have to record the message so that it is sent to the other person or to the group on WhatsApp, and then they can listen to it, it should be noted that this message can also be accelerated with the help of certain applications
However, sometimes certain errors or mistakes are also made when sending these voice messages, so below we will teach you how to delete WhatsApp voice messages or audios.
- To start deleting voice or audio messages in WhatsApp you must enter the application through your mobile device or computer
- Then go to the conversation or group in which the voice message you want to delete is located.
- Select it by holding down on it, or right-clicking to access more options
- Click on the “delete for all” option so that it is deleted and cannot be heard by anyone
- You can also delete it for yourself by choosing the option to “delete it for me”
How to delete voice messages sent on WhatsApp in a simple way
Even though you now know that you have an hour to delete a message in a WhatsApp conversation, you may still have doubts.
One of them, for example, maybe regarding voice messages in the application Can I delete a voice note? Does the same time apply for a voice memo? Follow this article to know how to do it.
Delete the audios sent in WhatsApp groups
The answer is yes, in effect you can delete a voice note that you have sent to a chat or conversation on WhatsApp.
However, we must be equally cautious, since if we are not attentive when we want to delete this unwanted voice message, the person to whom you have sent this voice note or the group where you have sent the note may already be hearing it.
In an individual chat, it is more evident to realize if they have heard it or not since the ball that is in the voice note indicating when we are listening can change color, when the person has not heard the message it persists in a gray color, although on the other hand, when the person has heard the voice note, it changes to a blue color.
But a group chat does not work in the same way, since the ball of the voice note changes to blue color is when all the people who are part of the WhatsApp group have heard the note, although if the ball is still from gray color, does not exactly mean that no one heard it.
In the same way, do not worry, since there is a way to make sure if the voice note has been heard and by whom people it has been heard.
For this we must go to the WhatsApp group chat where we have sent the note, the next thing we must do is press and hold this voice note.
We will see that after having it held, some options will appear above, among these, we will see one of about three dots, here we will press and we will have the options of ‘Info’ and ‘Share’.
In this case, we will go to ‘Info’, followed by this WhatsApp will show us a window called ‘Message Info’.
Here we can see when our voice note was delivered to the group, what time it was seen by some members, and finally, we can see why members of the group the note were played.
If for our luck the note has not been reproduced or seen by some of the members of the group, it is our time to erase this voice note, and erase it is a super simple process.
For this, we will press the voice note again and we will see that in the options above we will find an icon in the shape of a trash can.
We will click on it and we will see a mini window asking us if we are sure about deleting this message, where we will see options such as ‘Delete for me’, ‘Cancel’ and ‘Delete for everyone.
This last option is the one that we must press quickly, so the voice note will not be played by anyone and thus none of the people in the group will know what you wanted to say.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
Microsoft Office Is Difficult To Uninstall, Take These Alternative Steps
If you want to delete Microsoft Office on Windows that you are using, either because you want to update it to a newer version or just want to delete the application, you can use the classic step by removing Microsoft Office directly from the Settings > Apps page, or from Control Panel. > Programs & Features, some users even prefer Uninstaller applications such as Iobit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller.
But in some cases, Microsoft Office is sometimes difficult to Uninstall, either because it may still be used by the system, or there are other things, how to overcome this, Microsoft recommends users to remove Microsoft Office with a tool of its creation called the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Then what are the steps? The following We summarize the short steps.
Step 1. First, please download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Step 2. Next, please open and install the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool as usual.
After you go through the license agreement and so on, you will be faced with a display like in the following image.
Step 3. In this step, you can select the version of Microsoft Office that you want to delete, for example, Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus, please check, then click Next.
After that, the uninstaller process will run, and as usual, if there is a Microsoft Office application that is currently open, you will be instructed to save the data first, besides that any documents that you have edited will also not be deleted, because only the application is deleted, so this step is safe.
Well, please try guys, here are alternative steps to remove Microsoft Office using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Reference : PureInfoTech
How to back up contacts on Android? – Make backups easy
Backing up is very useful when you want to keep important information, so in this article, we’ll tell you how you can back up your contacts so you always have them on hand.
There are several advantages to backing up your contacts on a mobile phone, and here we will tell you in detail what they are:
You never lose them
One of the most important benefits we get when backing up our contacts is that we can get those contacts back even if we have lost or misplaced our cell phones. This important function will also help us in the event that the device has been erased by the factory, or even if our phone breaks. In either of these cases, you’ll never lose your contacts.
You share quickly
Having a backup of your contacts also has another advantage or benefit, and that’s you can share them faster, meaning you’ll always have them on hand and won’t have to ask people for phone numbers again.
As for copying all existing contacts to mobile, regardless of the Android OS version, here you can do each of them in two ways.
Use your Google account
One of the most frequently used methods of copying existing contacts to your mobile and ensuring that you never lose them is to use the contacts app that comes by default on your mobile and sync it with your Google account by following these steps:
- On your Android mobile, go to settings.
- There, select the Google option, and then in the Google application settings.
- You can see different options below, select the one that says contact sync.
- Already during the synchronization of contacts, you need to activate the backup option, as well as the synchronization automatically.
- And finally, just choose the google account where the contacts will be saved.
The second method for copying your contacts to an Android phone and saving them is to download the data, and it’s very simple and you just need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to go to the contacts application that comes with your personal phone.
- In the application, you can see all the numbers of the people you saved as contacts.
- Then click on the plus button which is represented by three dots and you will usually find it in the upper right corner.
- When you click the plus button, a menu will appear with different options between them, import and export which you need to select
- Note that the name of this option may change depending on the device, it may be on behalf of sharing contacts or just exporting.
- When you have import and export selected, you will get other actions that you can do, you can import contacts you have in internal storage, however you need to click share contacts.
- This will save all your contacts as a file so you can share them.
- Then you will be given various options where you can save the file you just created, for example, you can move it to Drive and from there move it to a more secure site, to a USB flash drive or CD.
Note that you can also transfer the contacts you have on Google to another account if you wish.
If for some reason you have changed your personal phone and want to transfer or rather restore old phone contacts, it is very simple to do so and here we will tell you the steps you need to follow.
If the contacts you had on your old phone have been synced with your Google account and it’s the same you will be using on your new phone, your contacts will be automatically restored when you sign in to it.
And if you used the second method we mentioned to create a backup and want to restore it on a new phone, you will have to follow these steps.
If you have saved it on a USB stick, all you have to do is transfer the file via your computer to your mobile phone and the contacts will appear on your new phone. What if you saved it to Google Drive, you just need to open it, then find the file and click on it to download it.
In the notification bar, you will know when the file is completely downloaded, just click to execute it and here you will be able to see all your saved contacts.
It should be noted that these procedures are a bit easier to perform when you are going to transfer contacts from an Android phone to another Android, but when you want to transfer those contacts from Android to iPhone it is a bit more tedious but impossible.
How to Resolve Windows 10 Search Not Working
SHARE How to solve Windows 10 search not working is very easy and doesn’t take long. Guaranteed, your search bar...
Reminder, Ubuntu 21.04 (Impish Indri) Support Will End Soon
SHARE It’s no secret that the Ubuntu Linux distro is currently one of the most popular and widely used Linux...
Download Official File ISO – Windows 11 Insider Build 22533
SHARE For those of you Windows 11 Insider Preview users who want to install Windows 11 Build 22533 directly, clean...
Microsoft Rilis Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22533
SHARE A new build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where the build that is presented this time is built...
L2TP over IPSEC VPN Connection No Longer Working After January 2022 Update
SHARE We also just recently reported about the first cumulative update for Windows 10 and Windows 11, it turns out...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 10
SHARE At the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday the second week of the...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 11
SHARE Just like in Windows 10, at the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday...
How to Block Others Completely on the Internet
SHARE Tired and want to block all the toxic people around you — at least online? Sometimes the phrase ‘don’t...
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chat
SHARE When you want to change your phone number, one of the things you worry about the most is losing...
2 Ways to Change icon Size on the Windows 11 Taskbar
SHARE There are two ways to change the icon size on the Windows 11 taskbar through the Registry Editor. Users...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers