How to delete blank pages in Microsoft Word will be discussed in this article. Maybe you’ve been confused every time a blank page appears in a Word document.
To delete a blank page in Ms Word is actually not difficult. Even so, you need to pay attention to the steps one by one.
HOW TO DELETE BLANK PAGES IN MS WORD
You often don’t realize the existence of blank pages in Ms Word. Because blank pages can appear in the middle, end, or in the middle and end of the document.
Therefore, we will review several ways to delete blank pages in Microsoft Word. Here are the steps:
1. Removing Blank Pages in the Middle and End
If a blank page appears in the middle and end of the document, please try this method. Click and drag the mouse to select an empty row. Then, press the DELETE key on the keyboard.
You can also apply this method to remove blank lines, page breaks, and section breaks. A hidden blank page usually appears in Print Preview but is not visible in Print Layout View.
The emergence of this hidden blank page is due to the use of a Section Break (Odd Page), which is a new section starting on the next page with an odd number.
2. Delete more than one blank page at the end
Furthermore, if a blank page in Word has more than one page and is on the last page of a Word document, apply the following methods:
- Click on the first blank line on the page to be deleted.
- Then press CTRL + SHIFT + End.
- Automatically, Ms Word will select or highlight lines starting from the pointer position to the last line of the document.
- Then, press the DELETE key to delete all the rows.
3. Delete Blank Pages after Table
When inserting a table (table) in a document, Microsoft Word will automatically create a new, blank paragraph line at the bottom of the table. Marked with a paragraph mark (paragraph mark).
To delete a blank page after the table can’t just press the Delete or Backspace key as in the previous point.
Here are the steps you can try to get rid of the blank page:
- First, activate the Show All Formatting Marks feature by clicking ‘Show/Hide‘ on the Home tab, Paragraph group. Or press the shortcut keys CTRL + SHIFT + * on the keyboard.
- Select the paragraph mark below the table (final paragraph marker), then right-click on the keyboard.
- On the pop-up menu, select Paragraph to display the dialog box.
- In the Indents and Spacing tab, in the Spacing section, set the Before and After values to 0 (zero). For Line Spacing, select Single.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- With the paragraph mark still selected, set the font size to 1 (Home tab, Font group, in Font size, type the number 1). This method is to make the font size as small as possible.
- As a result, the paragraph mark will be moved to the previous page and the blank page will disappear.
- Press CTRL + Z (Undo) to cancel all blank page deletion processes if they are not as expected.
- Press CTRL + F2 (Print Preview) key to confirm whether the document has blank pages or not.
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
Microsoft Pulls Troubled Windows Server Update
SHARE The latest Patch Tuesday update which has been released previously is known to have caused many problems, including boot...
Microsoft Publishes Emergency Update For Windows Server
SHARE Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band (OOB) update to address some of the issues caused by the Windows Update...
Former CEO: Microsoft Should Separate Windows and Office
SHARE A former Microsoft executive who was quite prominent in the 1990s had a crazy idea for the company, which...
Microsoft Releases Update KB5010791 For Windows 10 LTSC 2019
SHARE Two days ago, in addition to sending updates KB5010793 and KB5010795 for Windows 10 2004 users, and their families,...
Elon Musk Reveals Facts About Smartphones, The Twitter Universe Is Outrageous
SHARE Twitter as a community, tends to create an uproar in almost everything, even for issues that are not really...
Android 12 Now Can Turn Off 2G Network, For Device Security
SHARE Android 12 was officially launched in October 2021 and several OEMs have pushed the availability of this new mobile...
Windows 10 Build 19044.1499 Released to Release Preview Channel Contains Many Fixes
SHARE Users who are members of the Windows Insider program are treated to a build of Windows 11 in the...
Crypto: Knowing Crypto Money and How to Transaction
SHARE March 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic first appeared in India, all sectors were affected by this virus. Of course,...
Microsoft Defender Exception List, Hackers Can Use To Skip Detection
SHARE Hackers could take advantage of a recently discovered vulnerability in the Microsoft Defender antivirus on Windows, to learn where...
Microsoft Confirms VPN Bug Caused By January Cumulative Update
SHARE Microsoft has finally confirmed a bug impacting VPNs caused by an update they rolled out as part of the...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers