In general, most users who want to install Windows 11 on their computers already have Windows 10, so the installation process is much more straightforward as they only need to update their computers. However, for some reason, you might want to reset your PC and install Windows 11, create a virtual machine, or install the operating system from scratch.
If this is your case, you will need a disk image file in Windows 11 ISO format, which you can later mount or burn to a DVD or pen drive without any problem. For this same reason, we are going to show you how you can obtain the latest version of Windows 11 in official ISO format from Microsoft to install it on any computer.
So you can download the official Windows 11 ISO to install it on your computer.
As we mentioned, in addition to offering the possibility of upgrading to Windows 11, Microsoft also has a tool with which it will be possible to create Windows 11 installation media and propose the corresponding ISO file of the operating system installation program.
If you need to get a Windows 11 ISO for any reason, say that the process is very similar to downloading the Windows 10 ISO, and you have to follow these steps :
- From any computer, go to Microsoft’s Windows 11 download page, where you can see all the ways to get the operating system.
- To download the Windows 11 ISO file directly, scroll down to the “Download Windows 11 Disc Image (ISO)” section.
- In the dropdown titled Select Download, choose the “Windows 11” option.
- Now press the blue button titled “Download”.
- Then, in the Select product language section, choose the language you want to download Windows 11 using the “Choose one” dropdown.
- Click on the blue “Confirm” button to continue with the download.
- Finally, click on the “64-bit Download” button to download Windows 11 ISO.
In this way, as you may have seen, downloading a Windows 11 ISO file is very simple. Then, you will only need a computer that meets the minimum requirements to install it on it. Alternatively, you can also use Microsoft’s media creation tool to make installation easier instead of directly downloading the Windows 11 disk image.
How To Fix Windows 11 Not Shutting Down
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the windows not shutting down the issue:
Step 1: Check for updates
Check for updates for Windows 11 by going to the Settings app, selecting “Update & Security,” and then clicking on “Check for updates.” If updates are available, install them and try shutting down your computer again.
Step 2: End running processes
Press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys and click on the “Task Manager” button. This will open the Task Manager, where you can see all the running processes on your computer. Look for any processes that may be causing the issue and end them by clicking on them and then select “End task.”
Step 3: Disable fast startup
Fast startup is a feature in Windows that speeds up the startup process, but it can sometimes cause issues with shutting down. To disable fast startup, go to the Control Panel and click on “Power Options.” Then, click on “Choose what the power buttons do” and uncheck the box next to “Turn on fast startup.”
Step 4: Check for hardware issues
Make sure that all hardware components of your computer are properly connected and functioning. Check the power cord and battery, and make sure that your computer is not overheating. If you suspect a hardware issue, contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
Step 5: Run a disk check
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by problems with your computer’s hard drive. To check for these issues, open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type “chkdsk /f” (without the quotes). This will run a disk check and fix any errors that it finds.
Step 6: Run a system scan
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by malware or other types of harmful software. To check for these issues, run a full system scan using an up-to-date antivirus program.
Step 7: Perform a clean boot
Performing a clean boot can help you identify if any third-party applications or services are causing the issue. To perform a clean boot, press the Windows key + R, type msconfig, and hit Enter. In the System Configuration window, navigate to the Services tab and select “Hide all Microsoft services”, then click on “Disable all”. Then, navigate to the Startup tab, and click on “Open Task Manager”. In the Task Manager, disable all startup items, restart your PC, and try shutting it down again.
Step 8: Perform a System Restore
If the above steps do not solve the issue, you can try performing a System Restore. This will restore your computer to a previous state, undoing any changes that may be causing the issue. To perform a System Restore, go to the Control Panel and click on “System.” Then, click on “System protection” and select “System Restore.” Follow the prompts to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue. These include checking for updates, ending running processes, disabling fast startup, checking for hardware issues, running a disk check, running a system scan, performing a clean boot and performing a System Restore. If none of these steps solve the issue, it may be necessary to contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Application
Did you know, on windows 11 you can record layer/screen recorder without having to install any application? That’s right, Windows 11 already has a built-in Screen Recording feature where you can take more efficient layer recordings, where you can share the results of this screen recording video directly to video streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, and others.
Not only that, but you can also edit the screen record video first before you share it.
Here’s How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Applications:
- Open this Screen Recorder application by pressing the Windows key + G
- Next click the Capture option
- Click the Start Recording button or you can also press the Win + Alt + R keys to start the Screen Recorder capture process.
- To view the screen recordings stored on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop storage, you can go to the Windows Explorer > This PC > Videos > Captures directory.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Using Apps
If with the first method above, you feel unsatisfied and feel quite complicated. You can use third-party applications that are more simple and more effective.
One of the applications is the Windows 11 Screen Recorder application which you can download and install for free.
How to Disable Password on Windows 11 PC/Laptop
Passwords in an operating system are one of the additional security features, including Windows 11. It seems important because when you install windows 11, you are required to create a password.
Creating a password in Windows 11 is a pretty good solution, as it can keep your data and system secret.
However, there are times when we don’t need a password at all, such as using a computer for public and educational purposes.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you a solution on how to disable or remove passwords on Windows 11, and you can directly enter Windows without having to enter a password first.
For this, there are two solutions that you can do, including:
1. Disable Password from User Accounts Panel Windows 11
- The first method, the method is quite easy and simple, you can go to the account settings menu by pressing the Windows key + R then type the command:
- Then uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” then click Apply and click OK
- Next, you will be asked to enter the login details for the Microsoft/Local account connected to your computer and leave the password blank. And after that click the OK button.
- After that, you no longer need to enter any password every time you log into your computer/laptop. You can restart your computer for a test run.
2. Disabling Passwords from the Windows 11 System Registry
For the second way, you can delete the windows 11 password through the windows 11 registry system, for how to follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R then type the command:
Then navigate to the directory:
There look for ‘DefaultUserName’ in the Winlogon folder. If it’s not there, right-click on an empty area, hover over New > String Value > name the file DefaultUserName.
- Double Click on the string you just created, enter your Microsoft Account username or email ID in the ‘Value data’ section, and click OK to save the changes.
- After that, create another string and name it ‘DefaultPassword.’
- Double click on the string ‘DefaultPassword‘, enter your Microsoft password under ‘Value data, and click OK.
- In the Winlogon folder, navigate to the string ‘AutoAdminLogon‘. If you can’t find it, create one as shown above, and double-click on it to change the value data. Finally, type 1 under ‘Value data’ instead of 0, click the OK button, and close Registry Editor. Now, restart your computer to do a test run.
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
How To Connect a Macbook to an iMac
SHARE More Connecting a MacBook to an iMac is a simple process that allows you to share files, use the...
How To Connect iPhone To MacBook Step By Step
SHARE More Connecting your iPhone to your MacBook is a great way to transfer files, photos, and videos between the...
What is Garmin Nuvi
SHARE More Garmin Nuvi is a line of GPS navigation devices produced by Garmin, a leading manufacturer of GPS technology....
What is USB 3.0 Step By Step
SHARE More USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a type of USB (Universal Serial Bus) technology that allows...
What Does VGA Mean?
SHARE More VGA stands for Video Graphics Array and is a type of computer display standard that was first introduced...
How To Fix Windows 11 Not Shutting Down
SHARE More If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try...
How to Turn Off Sleep Mode on iPhone step by step
SHARE More Sleep mode is a feature on iPhone that allows the device to conserve battery power by automatically turning...
How To Secure Your Wi-fi Devices Step By Step
SHARE More Securing your Wi-Fi devices is crucial to protect your personal and financial information from hackers and cybercriminals. Here...
What is CPU Cache?
SHARE More Have you ever heard the term CPU Cache on your computer device? if so, in this article we...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers