How to download Google Classroom on Android phones and laptops is very easy. This method needs to be known, especially for those who are still in school or have a teaching profession.
Google Classroom is an educational app that lets teachers and students go paperless. The Classroom app is available for PC and mobile, so you can use any device to access your account and start working on lessons.
Mobile apps also allow students to take photos, share files from other apps, and access apps online. Google Classroom is free and has no ads, so you can focus on making good use of all of these features.
Now the question is, how to download Google Classroom on Android phones and laptops? The following are the steps as summarized by us, Tuesday (19//10/2021).
How to Download Google Classroom on Android Phones
- Download Google Classroom first on Android phones
- On the welcome screen, tap Sign in located at the bottom of the screen
- If you already have a Google account, you will see it. However, a regular Google account will not work with Google Classroom. You must sign in with a Google App for Education account. So, tap Add Another Account
- Tap Existing
- Type in Google App for Education login credentials, and tap the right triangle
- Tap Ok in the Term of the Service dialog box
- Google asks you to upgrade to Google+. For now, tap Not Now
- Google then asks if you want to stay abreast of news and offers from Google. Check or uncheck the boxes, depending on your preference, and tap the right triangle.
- Google notifies you that it successfully logged into your account. On that screen, you can choose what type of data is synced to your device. Best to let them all be checked. Tap the right triangle.
- You return to the list of Google accounts in Step 2. Tap the Google Apps for Education account you just added.
- Google shows some introductory slides showing the benefits of Class. Tap through it or tap Skip.
How to Download Google Classroom on a Laptop
- First of all, make sure you already have a Google account
- Go to the Google search page
- In the upper right corner, click the square symbol to the left of the Google account
- Lower the selection down until you find the Classroom option
- Click the Classroom option, and you are ready to start Class
That’s how to download Google Classroom on Android phones and laptops that you can try. Good luck!
How to Get Rid of Ad Spam on Google Chrome
It is important to know how to remove ad spam on Google Chrome so that internet surfing activities are not disturbed. In fact, there is a lot of ad spam appearing in web browsers which annoys us. But, of course, there is an event so that the ad disappears and the user can surf the internet comfortably.
1. Remove Malware
- Open Google Chrome on the laptop.
- Touch the vertical three dots on the top right.
- Select settings.
- Select advanced in the middle left.
- Select reset and clean.
- Select “search” and if found software that has malware, and select Remove.
2. Change Browser Settings
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select the three dots in the top corner.
- Select settings.
- Select advanced.
- Select the Content settings menu, select ads.
- Select allowed.
If you see a Blocked on sites notification that tends to show intrusive ads (recommended) it means that Google Chrome has blocked annoying ads. Using AdBlock Open the Google Chrome application Go to the AdBlock site getadblock.com. Download the app. Select Add extension, then Google Chrome will install AdBlock existence. Click the AdBlock icon. Select options and select the filter lists tab.
- Select the tick in the Acceptable ads box on the filter lists.
How to Add Sound Effects on Instagram Reels, Many are Unique!
Instagram Reels is designed to facilitate user creativity in creating short video content.
Instagram Reels has many features that make it easy for users to create unique and creative videos.
One of the features of Instagram Reels that are interesting to use is the voice effects feature or Voice Effects.
Instagram launched the sound effects feature on Reels on November 11.
This feature allows users to add sound effects to their Reels videos.
Sound effects on Instagram Reels can make Reels videos unique and funny.
Well, this time our team will share how to add sound effects on Instagram Reels.
Let’s see the steps to add sound effects on Instagram Reels on the next page.
How to Add Sound Effects on Instagram Reels
- Open the latest version of the Instagram app
- Press the Instagram Reels icon in the middle.
- Create a new Reels by clicking the camera icon at the top right corner.
- Record new videos or upload existing videos to Instagram Reels
- Click the music icon at the top to open the audio settings or ‘Audio Controls’.
- Click the ‘Effects’ option and select the sound effect you like, then click done.
For now, there are 5 sound effects that you can choose from, namely Helium, Giant, Vocalist, Announcer, and Robot.
Each effect has its own characteristics.
For example, Robot sound effects will make sounds in the video sound like robots.
Well, that was a way to add sound effects in the Instagram Reels.
Keep following us for interesting tutorials about the application Instagram next.
How to Use the Public Beta Version of the WhatsApp Multi-Device Feature
WhatsApp is constantly developing new features for its service.
In the last few weeks alone there have been many new features that are rumoured to be coming to WhatsApp, Multi-Device is one of them.
Multi-Device has actually been announced a few months ago and tested by WhatsApp.
However, this time the Meta company will apply a trial to more users.
Multi-Device itself is a feature that allows users to use one WhatsApp account on multiple devices without connecting to each other.
After such rumours, WhatsApp began to test the Multi-Device feature on a small scale.
After several months of testing, the Multi-Device feature is now available and can be tried on more users.
Reporting from 9to5mac, WhatsApp has officially launched a public beta version of the Multi-Device feature.
With Multi-Device users can access WhatsApp on four different devices at once.
Starting from smartphones, PCs, laptops, tablets are some examples of devices.
The user’s main device also doesn’t need to be connected in order to access it as it is now.
However, if within 14 days the user does not use WhatsApp on the main device, the Multi-Device will be automatically disconnected.
Regarding the security system, WhatsApp still applies an end-to-end encryption system.
This system makes the contents of the message sent can only be known by the user.
How to Use WhatsApp Beta’s Multi-Device Feature
The first step that must be done is to update the WhatsApp application first.
Users can update the WhatsApp application through the App Store service.
If so, open the latest version of the WhatsApp application then click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner.
Select the Linked Device option, then check at the bottom whether the Multi-Device beta menu is available or not.
If you have clicked on the menu and selected the Join Beta option to try out the WhatsApp Multi-Device feature.
Wait until the process is complete and the words “You’ve joined the beta” appear at the top.
If the text appears, it means that you have successfully entered the Beta program and Multi-Device features can already be used.
How to use it by clicking Linked Device and scanning the QR code on your PC or laptop.
Once connected, you can use WhatsApp on a PC or laptop without the need for the main cellphone to be connected to the internet.
How to Show Missing Battery Icon in Windows 10
SHARE How to bring up the missing battery icon in Windows 10 you can do easily, you know. Calm down...
PowerToys 0.51 Released, Comes With Many Improvements
SHARE Microsoft updated PowerToys to version 0.51, wherein in this version there are a number of new features that have...
How to Measure Distance on Google Maps for PC and Android
SHARE How to measure distance on Google Maps can be done with easy and simple steps. What’s the point of...
How to Get Rid of Ad Spam on Google Chrome
SHARE It is important to know how to remove ad spam on Google Chrome so that internet surfing activities are...
How to Clear Cache on a Xiaomi cellphone, so that your cellphone remains responsive!
SHARE How to clear the cache on a Xiaomi cellphone will prevent your cellphone’s performance from decreasing, you know, guys....
How to make an image HD
SHARE How to make an image HD you can do so that the resolution of the image you have is...
How to Recover Lost or Hacked Google Account
SHARE How to restore a lost or hacked Google account you should try if you are in that situation, Guys....
New Emoji Now Comes In Windows 11
SHARE Last October, we reported that Emoji in Windows 11 had been updated, at which time only a small number...
Windows 11 Enterprise Virtual Machine Is Available!
SHARE If you are waiting for Windows 11 Enterprise, which contains a number of Enterprise-class features, of course, then the...
Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel Build 22504.1010 Released, Pipeline Testing Only
SHARE Previously, Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider build 22504 for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, in this build, there are...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers