The Windows 10 operating system is the most used currently, but it is clear that it may also present an error in the system. Many users are closed for not knowing what to do to solve them, however, there is always a way to repair these problems. This article will focus on how to fix the ‘ACCELEROMETERST.EXE’ system error in Windows 10 very easily, you just have to follow the given recommendations.
What is the ‘ACCELEROMETERST.EXE’ error in Windows 10?
This error usually appears or occurs after you have updated the Windows operating system on your computer to the Creators Update version. Usually, this type of failure in Windows 10 is due to the infection of errors, being as a result annoying on the part of the user.
Every time you start the computer and there will be a session, this error may appear, the way to remove the message is by pressing (X) and pressing «OK». The main problem is because the VCRUNTIME140.dll file is missing or corrupt or it is a problem known as HP 3D DriveGuard.
Next, we show you the solutions to get out of the error that is presented in your Windows system, the assistance that we will give you is totally safe.
Solution 1- Using PowerShell
The PowerShell console interface has the ability to write and connect commands through instructions by system administrators. Now we show you how to use it so that you can solve the problem or error when starting the computer ‘ACCELEROMETERST.EXE’ in Windows 10.
- Go to Windows Finder and type PowerShell and right-click on it.
- Now on the right side, there is a box with four options, click on the one that says “Run as Administrator”.
- This opens a blue background screen, where you will type the following command “SFC / scan now” and press enter.
- Once the scan starts, the results will be generated, if the system finds a problem it repairs it automatically, and if it does not solve it creates a report.
Solution 2- Uninstall HP 3D DriveGuard
Another solution that exists to solve the problem ‘ACCELEROMETERST.EXE’ in Windows 10 we show you the following steps to follow to resolve this error.
- Press simultaneously the Windows + I keys and in the «Settings» application click on the «Applications» option. Wait for all the apps to appear on the right side of the panel.
- Locate HP 3D DriveGuard in the list and click on it, then press the uninstall option.
- In the uninstall wizard it will show you a message saying that if you are sure about the uninstallation you will give “OK”.
- Finally, restart the computer to check if the error has been resolved.
Solution 3- Download and install Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package Update 3
One method that can work in case the previous ones have not solved the error is to download Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package Update 3.
- Download Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable Package Update 3.
- When you open it, select the “Install” option.
- Once the installation is done and configured with the computer, reboot the system to verify that everything is fixed.
Solution 4- Restore Microsoft Visual C ++
Restoring Microsoft Visual C ++ could fix your problem when you log into Windows, you will need to follow the steps below.
- Enter “Settings” by pressing Windows + I simultaneously and select “Applications”.
- Afterward, find the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable application, and click on it to open the options and press “Uninstall”.
- The Windows helper will open and press the “Modify” box, then allow the system to guide you to complete the repair and restore process.
- Lastly, restart Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable and repeat this process individually with each one of them until the Fix Accelerometers.exe system crash appears.
Ready, we are done, with the four suggestions and the steps mentioned you can solve the error ‘ACCELEROMETERST.EXE’ in Windows 10 easily.
Not Compatible With Windows 11, Here’s How To Get Back To Windows 10
The first version of the Windows 11 Preview Build is available, and many people are interested in trying it. But with all the changes that the new operating system brings, it’s natural for some to be disappointed that what’s in Windows 11 doesn’t live up to expectations, and some want to go back to Windows 10. This includes confusing minimal requirements. and not many CPUs support Windows 11.
So for users who have tried to install Windows 11 but do not meet the minimum requirements, and still force it, maybe all the features offered cannot be obtained optimally. Not to mention, this Preview Build version of Windows 11 is in a form that is still far from perfect, even some of its features and functions may not work or experience errors.
To return to using Windows 10, see the following steps.
If you’ve joined the Windows Insider program and installed Windows 11, you can still go back to Windows 10. For this to work, you’ll need to change it no later than the first 10 days, and make sure you haven’t deleted any old Windows files. The file is saved as a temporary file in Windows storage settings, so don’t touch it unless you really want to keep using Windows 11.
- Open the Settings app page and select the System. section
- Swipe down and find the Recovery option and open it
- Later will appear the option “return to the previous version of Windows,” and click the button
- When the process is complete, the system will return to the previous Windows 10 10
This may not be the best option if you want to use the stable release version. If you’re already in the Windows Insider program, you’ll get the next build of Windows 11 once it’s out, and if you opt out, you’ll be stuck with unfinished software. Insider builds also expire quickly, so you won’t be able to use the existing version forever.
So what to do if you want to install cleanly, or it’s been more than ten days already? What is needed is the Media Creation Tool to perform a clean install.
To return to Windows 10 with a clean install, the first thing you need is to backup all data, or any files you want to save. Because this process will later erase everything on the hard drive, so backing up is very important. It also takes a USB Flash Drive that serves as an installation medium. The data on the USB will also be deleted.
- Download the Media Creation Tool via the following page
- Run the tool and plug in the USB that will be used
- Accept the license terms and then select Create Installation Media
- Choose the appropriate setting
- After that is the page to create a USB Flash Drive, and click Next then select the USB to use
- Click the Next button again which will start the download process and make the USB the Windows 10 master
Now you have Windows 10 installation media ready via USB. You must make the USB as a device to boot and do a clean install.
- Go to the Settings → System → Recovery page
- Click Advanced Startup and click Restart
- Your computer will enter the boot options page. Select Use a Device and then select the USB Flash Drive earlier.
- After that, you will be directed to the Windows 10 installation menu, and do the installation process proses
After the installation process is complete, you will get an initial version of Windows 10, like a new computer.
Microsoft is predicted to ‘turn off’ Windows 10 in 2025
First launched in 2015, Windows 10 is now the latest operating system made by Microsoft which is widely used by PC or desktop users around the world.
But it seems that the age of Windows 10 itself is known to end in 4 years. This is also known through the Windows 10 Home page and Pro Lifecycle Policy which states that one of the support in this OS service will end in 2025.
The page also shows the retirement date of Windows 10 which is set to October 14, 2025.
Of course we don’t need to be surprised by this news considering Windows 10 is now quite old and Microsoft still wants to provide support for this operating system for up to 10 years.
However, this news also strengthens the evidence that Microsoft is currently preparing the latest Windows operating system that will receive support from Microsoft for a longer time.
Currently, Microsoft itself is preparing an event on June 24, 2021 where at the event, it is known that a new version of Windows will be announced with the appearance of new features.
What do you think, do you want to switch to the latest Windows immediately after Microsoft announced it, or do you prefer to stick with Windows 10 first?
Microsoft is preparing a successor to Windows 10, will be announced in the near future
Through a recent developer conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella revealed that his party will hold a special event to announce the presence of a new generation of Windows.
Nadella said that in the last few months, it has tested the new Windows operating system and will be announced in the near future.
“We will share information related to significant updates from Windows in the last decade in order to open up greater opportunities for developers and creators alike,” Nadella was quoted as saying by The Verge.
Although it is not certain whether this update will be part of Windows 10 or maybe a version of Windows 11, it is said that this update will come to create lots of opportunities for developers and creators to make things happen.
Based on rumors, it is stated that through this update, Microsoft will later give permission to third-party payment services so that developers can be free from commission rules.
In addition, there will be several changes in appearance, such as new icons to the start menu, which will appear fresher. We’ll just wait for it.
How to find a TikTok user – Sync friends from social networks
SHARE How to find a TikTok user:- Since its launch, TikTok has gained a lot of popularity among various groups...
How to Lock a Document in Microsoft Word
SHARE In this lesson, we will learn how to lock a document in Microsoft Word with a password. Well, for...
How to Edit PDF to Word Using Microsoft Word
SHARE The easiest way to edit PDF files is with Microsoft Word, usually, this is needed to tidy up the...
How to Give Password in Excel Document
SHARE Giving a password to an Excel document is really something you need to do, especially if the document you...
How to Generate Random Numbers in Microsoft Excel
SHARE How to make random numbers or random will be easiest when you use Microsoft Excel. Make no mistake, there...
How to Save a Small Document in Microsoft Word
SHARE Discusses how to save small documents in Microsoft Word, which some people may need. This is possible for Microsoft...
How to Print Documents of Certain Pages in Microsoft Word
SHARE This time we will discuss how to print certain page documents in Microsoft Word. Printing one page may already...
How to Randomize Names in Microsoft Excel
SHARE If We have previously discussed how to generate random numbers, this time we will share how to randomize names...
How to Cross Out Specific Data in Microsoft Excel
SHARE Microsoft Excel also provides a feature that allows you to cross out or give a line based on certain...
How to Quickly Change Case in Microsoft Word
SHARE You can quickly change the case of letters in Microsoft Word with the following keyboard combinations or shortcuts, let’s...
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei’s New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers