Except for the simple experience that ChromeOS offers on Chromebooks, there are really only two operating systems that you can choose from when buying a new PC or laptop, beyond the Linux options that you can install.
Windows is the market leader by far, but this is partly due to the wide variety of devices that today run with Microsoft software, with the exception of macOS, which is limited to running on its own computers without deriving partners or partners.
MacOS’s unique design and integration with other Apple devices have made it a strong choice for many people, even though there are only a handful of expensive computers.
However, what if you could get macOS to run on a device that is apparently unique to Windows? It is not a feature that is officially approved, but there is a way to do it.
Now, you should know that you will need to have a macOS device on hand for the process to work according to the steps that we indicate.
How to install macOS on Windows
Before continuing, we must insist that you try this method on a computer other than your main computer.
Although we know that the method works on the PC we have used for tests, there is no guarantee that this will happen exactly the same on all Windows computers. It can also be difficult to go back to Windows if you change your mind at some point.
Once we avoid responsibilities, these are the steps you will need to take
Make sure your Windows PC is compatible
For the process to work, you will need a PC with a 64-bit Intel processor. They are relatively common, but may not work on other 32-bit ones, for example.
It is also important to have a second hard drive on the target device, preferably one with more than 500GB of free capacity. Although you can technically run macOS from an external hard drive, the end result will be much better if it is the main one.
That is especially true if you are trying to install it on a laptop. However, you will need a USB flash drive to transfer the data. A capacity similar to the above is recommended.
Also, make sure that the Mac you are using is also running macOS Sierra (2017) or later. Previous versions will not be compatible with the method shown below.
Create a macOS installer and install it on a Flash drive
- Go to the download page at tonymac86.com and search for ‘UniBeast’ for the version of software your device is running. If you’re not sure, click on the Apple logo at the top left of the screen and choose ‘About this Mac’.
- Once downloaded, make sure it is installed, as you would with any other application
- Plugin the USB flash drive and open ‘Disk Utility’. The easiest way is to click on the magnifying glass in the corner and find it.
- If the device has more than one ‘partition’, click on the ‘Partition’ option at the top of the screen and click the minus (-) icon below the pie chart that appears. Before hitting apply, make sure the format is set to ‘Mac OS Extended (Journaled)’ and the schema as ‘GUID partition map’
- Launch the UniBeast application you installed earlier and select the USB drive as the destination for the installer
- Continue with the next screens, until you see one that asks you what operating system you want to install. Select the same version that is installed on that device.
- On the next screen, choose UEFI. In the unlikely event that you are using a device with BIOS (usually prior to 2007), press Legacy instead.
- If you have Intel integrated graphics, you should skip the next screen. You only need to specify your graphics card if it is not compatible with macOS.
- Download the MultiBeast application from the same website as before. Again, make sure you have selected the correct version of macOS that you are moving to the USB key.
- Once installed, drag it to the USB flash drive as you will need it for the installation process.
Install macOS on the Windows device
- On your PC or laptop, plug in the USB flash drive and restart your device keeping in mind that it will boot from the USB drive.
- It should now reboot into UniBeast by default. Navigate with the arrow keys to ‘External’ and press ‘Enter’.
- Please select the destination drive if it shows you. If not, go to ‘Disk Utility’, right-click where you want to install it, and click ‘Erase’. Again, before hitting apply, make sure Mac OS Extended (Journaled) is selected and the schema is set to GUID Partition Map.
- Once it has been erased, you should now see this option as a destination drive. Click on it and wait until macOS starts to install. The process should take about 30 minutes.
- Once complete, reboot your device, making sure the USB drive is still connected
- Select the UniBoot menu and your PC will now start up with macOS.
As you can see, it is a long and complicated process, with many small adjustments required. For many people, it just won’t be worth it.
Why would you want to install macOS on a Windows device?
Apple’s MacBook range has been the gold standard when it comes to premium design, but there are some hardware limitations that can frustrate people.
The lack of face unlock, limited port selection, and controversial butterfly keyboard (until 2020) may be reasons enough that you might have a preference for third-party hardware over Apple’s.
MacBooks aren’t cheap either, as even entry-level models are already over four figures. If you are looking for a desktop PC, prices can go up considerably.
What if I want to run Windows on a Mac computer?
In this case, we have different ways of running the Microsoft operating system on Apple hardware. You can do it for free with BootCamp, or you can opt for third-party software such as Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or VirtualBox.
Check this complete article published in Macworld to know how to install Windows on a Mac step by step.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
Microsoft Office Is Difficult To Uninstall, Take These Alternative Steps
If you want to delete Microsoft Office on Windows that you are using, either because you want to update it to a newer version or just want to delete the application, you can use the classic step by removing Microsoft Office directly from the Settings > Apps page, or from Control Panel. > Programs & Features, some users even prefer Uninstaller applications such as Iobit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller.
But in some cases, Microsoft Office is sometimes difficult to Uninstall, either because it may still be used by the system, or there are other things, how to overcome this, Microsoft recommends users to remove Microsoft Office with a tool of its creation called the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Then what are the steps? The following We summarize the short steps.
Step 1. First, please download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Step 2. Next, please open and install the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool as usual.
After you go through the license agreement and so on, you will be faced with a display like in the following image.
Step 3. In this step, you can select the version of Microsoft Office that you want to delete, for example, Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus, please check, then click Next.
After that, the uninstaller process will run, and as usual, if there is a Microsoft Office application that is currently open, you will be instructed to save the data first, besides that any documents that you have edited will also not be deleted, because only the application is deleted, so this step is safe.
Well, please try guys, here are alternative steps to remove Microsoft Office using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Reference : PureInfoTech
How to back up contacts on Android? – Make backups easy
Backing up is very useful when you want to keep important information, so in this article, we’ll tell you how you can back up your contacts so you always have them on hand.
There are several advantages to backing up your contacts on a mobile phone, and here we will tell you in detail what they are:
You never lose them
One of the most important benefits we get when backing up our contacts is that we can get those contacts back even if we have lost or misplaced our cell phones. This important function will also help us in the event that the device has been erased by the factory, or even if our phone breaks. In either of these cases, you’ll never lose your contacts.
You share quickly
Having a backup of your contacts also has another advantage or benefit, and that’s you can share them faster, meaning you’ll always have them on hand and won’t have to ask people for phone numbers again.
As for copying all existing contacts to mobile, regardless of the Android OS version, here you can do each of them in two ways.
Use your Google account
One of the most frequently used methods of copying existing contacts to your mobile and ensuring that you never lose them is to use the contacts app that comes by default on your mobile and sync it with your Google account by following these steps:
- On your Android mobile, go to settings.
- There, select the Google option, and then in the Google application settings.
- You can see different options below, select the one that says contact sync.
- Already during the synchronization of contacts, you need to activate the backup option, as well as the synchronization automatically.
- And finally, just choose the google account where the contacts will be saved.
The second method for copying your contacts to an Android phone and saving them is to download the data, and it’s very simple and you just need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to go to the contacts application that comes with your personal phone.
- In the application, you can see all the numbers of the people you saved as contacts.
- Then click on the plus button which is represented by three dots and you will usually find it in the upper right corner.
- When you click the plus button, a menu will appear with different options between them, import and export which you need to select
- Note that the name of this option may change depending on the device, it may be on behalf of sharing contacts or just exporting.
- When you have import and export selected, you will get other actions that you can do, you can import contacts you have in internal storage, however you need to click share contacts.
- This will save all your contacts as a file so you can share them.
- Then you will be given various options where you can save the file you just created, for example, you can move it to Drive and from there move it to a more secure site, to a USB flash drive or CD.
Note that you can also transfer the contacts you have on Google to another account if you wish.
If for some reason you have changed your personal phone and want to transfer or rather restore old phone contacts, it is very simple to do so and here we will tell you the steps you need to follow.
If the contacts you had on your old phone have been synced with your Google account and it’s the same you will be using on your new phone, your contacts will be automatically restored when you sign in to it.
And if you used the second method we mentioned to create a backup and want to restore it on a new phone, you will have to follow these steps.
If you have saved it on a USB stick, all you have to do is transfer the file via your computer to your mobile phone and the contacts will appear on your new phone. What if you saved it to Google Drive, you just need to open it, then find the file and click on it to download it.
In the notification bar, you will know when the file is completely downloaded, just click to execute it and here you will be able to see all your saved contacts.
It should be noted that these procedures are a bit easier to perform when you are going to transfer contacts from an Android phone to another Android, but when you want to transfer those contacts from Android to iPhone it is a bit more tedious but impossible.
How to Resolve Windows 10 Search Not Working
SHARE How to solve Windows 10 search not working is very easy and doesn’t take long. Guaranteed, your search bar...
Reminder, Ubuntu 21.04 (Impish Indri) Support Will End Soon
SHARE It’s no secret that the Ubuntu Linux distro is currently one of the most popular and widely used Linux...
Download Official File ISO – Windows 11 Insider Build 22533
SHARE For those of you Windows 11 Insider Preview users who want to install Windows 11 Build 22533 directly, clean...
Microsoft Rilis Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22533
SHARE A new build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where the build that is presented this time is built...
L2TP over IPSEC VPN Connection No Longer Working After January 2022 Update
SHARE We also just recently reported about the first cumulative update for Windows 10 and Windows 11, it turns out...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 10
SHARE At the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday the second week of the...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 11
SHARE Just like in Windows 10, at the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday...
How to Block Others Completely on the Internet
SHARE Tired and want to block all the toxic people around you — at least online? Sometimes the phrase ‘don’t...
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chat
SHARE When you want to change your phone number, one of the things you worry about the most is losing...
2 Ways to Change icon Size on the Windows 11 Taskbar
SHARE There are two ways to change the icon size on the Windows 11 taskbar through the Registry Editor. Users...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers