Except for the simple experience that ChromeOS offers on Chromebooks, there are really only two operating systems that you can choose from when buying a new PC or laptop, beyond the Linux options that you can install.
Windows is the market leader by far, but this is partly due to the wide variety of devices that today run with Microsoft software, with the exception of macOS, which is limited to running on its own computers without deriving partners or partners.
MacOS’s unique design and integration with other Apple devices have made it a strong choice for many people, even though there are only a handful of expensive computers.
However, what if you could get macOS to run on a device that is apparently unique to Windows? It is not a feature that is officially approved, but there is a way to do it.
Now, you should know that you will need to have a macOS device on hand for the process to work according to the steps that we indicate.
How to install macOS on Windows
Before continuing, we must insist that you try this method on a computer other than your main computer.
Although we know that the method works on the PC we have used for tests, there is no guarantee that this will happen exactly the same on all Windows computers. It can also be difficult to go back to Windows if you change your mind at some point.
Once we avoid responsibilities, these are the steps you will need to take
Make sure your Windows PC is compatible
For the process to work, you will need a PC with a 64-bit Intel processor. They are relatively common, but may not work on other 32-bit ones, for example.
It is also important to have a second hard drive on the target device, preferably one with more than 500GB of free capacity. Although you can technically run macOS from an external hard drive, the end result will be much better if it is the main one.
That is especially true if you are trying to install it on a laptop. However, you will need a USB flash drive to transfer the data. A capacity similar to the above is recommended.
Also, make sure that the Mac you are using is also running macOS Sierra (2017) or later. Previous versions will not be compatible with the method shown below.
Create a macOS installer and install it on a Flash drive
- Go to the download page at tonymac86.com and search for ‘UniBeast’ for the version of software your device is running. If you’re not sure, click on the Apple logo at the top left of the screen and choose ‘About this Mac’.
- Once downloaded, make sure it is installed, as you would with any other application
- Plugin the USB flash drive and open ‘Disk Utility’. The easiest way is to click on the magnifying glass in the corner and find it.
- If the device has more than one ‘partition’, click on the ‘Partition’ option at the top of the screen and click the minus (-) icon below the pie chart that appears. Before hitting apply, make sure the format is set to ‘Mac OS Extended (Journaled)’ and the schema as ‘GUID partition map’
- Launch the UniBeast application you installed earlier and select the USB drive as the destination for the installer
- Continue with the next screens, until you see one that asks you what operating system you want to install. Select the same version that is installed on that device.
- On the next screen, choose UEFI. In the unlikely event that you are using a device with BIOS (usually prior to 2007), press Legacy instead.
- If you have Intel integrated graphics, you should skip the next screen. You only need to specify your graphics card if it is not compatible with macOS.
- Download the MultiBeast application from the same website as before. Again, make sure you have selected the correct version of macOS that you are moving to the USB key.
- Once installed, drag it to the USB flash drive as you will need it for the installation process.
Install macOS on the Windows device
- On your PC or laptop, plug in the USB flash drive and restart your device keeping in mind that it will boot from the USB drive.
- It should now reboot into UniBeast by default. Navigate with the arrow keys to ‘External’ and press ‘Enter’.
- Please select the destination drive if it shows you. If not, go to ‘Disk Utility’, right-click where you want to install it, and click ‘Erase’. Again, before hitting apply, make sure Mac OS Extended (Journaled) is selected and the schema is set to GUID Partition Map.
- Once it has been erased, you should now see this option as a destination drive. Click on it and wait until macOS starts to install. The process should take about 30 minutes.
- Once complete, reboot your device, making sure the USB drive is still connected
- Select the UniBoot menu and your PC will now start up with macOS.
As you can see, it is a long and complicated process, with many small adjustments required. For many people, it just won’t be worth it.
Why would you want to install macOS on a Windows device?
Apple’s MacBook range has been the gold standard when it comes to premium design, but there are some hardware limitations that can frustrate people.
The lack of face unlock, limited port selection, and controversial butterfly keyboard (until 2020) may be reasons enough that you might have a preference for third-party hardware over Apple’s.
MacBooks aren’t cheap either, as even entry-level models are already over four figures. If you are looking for a desktop PC, prices can go up considerably.
What if I want to run Windows on a Mac computer?
In this case, we have different ways of running the Microsoft operating system on Apple hardware. You can do it for free with BootCamp, or you can opt for third-party software such as Parallels Desktop, VMware Fusion, or VirtualBox.
Check this complete article published in Macworld to know how to install Windows on a Mac step by step.
How to charge the mobile without charger
Having your mobile charged throughout the day is essential to stay connected with family, friends and co-workers. Achieving this may seem straightforward if you have a charger and a plug wherever you go, but it is usually not the usual thing. If you spend a large part of the day away from home and cannot provide you with a suitable charger for your smartphone, the situation can get complicated.
What can I do if my mobile runs out of battery and I don’t have a charger? Not everything is lost. There are alternatives so you can load it. Discover how to charge your mobile without a charger, without any cable and even without a plug. Keep reading this article.
Don’t you know how to charge your cell phone without a charger? The latest generation mobiles are usually adapted for wireless chargers, so it is no longer essential to carry yours in your backpack or bag if your phone runs out of battery.
The most recent models of mobile phones, such as the iPhone 8 and later, like other Android phones, have a wireless standard incorporated so that any compatible wireless charging station or pad can be used to charge the smartphone.
There are different wireless chargers on the market, such as pads placed on tables and stands that allow the mobile to be charged by placing it in a vertical position.
If you have problems charging your mobile phone, you will be interested in this other article about Why my mobile does not charge.
USB port of a laptop
You can also charge your mobile without a plug. You only need to have a laptop with a battery and a USB cable to connect it to one of the output ports of the computer itself. This alternative is handy if you find yourself on the street or in the event of possible blackouts in the office, at home or in class.
By connecting the mobile to the laptop’s USB port, you can charge it while the PC’s battery lasts. In this way, the phone will be powered by the power of the laptop. The big drawback of this charging method is the slowness: a smartphone takes much longer to charge in this way because the USB ports of laptops are not prepared to support high-speed charges.
Portable solar charger
To go one step further and charge the mobile without cable, the solar charger is a recommended alternative that bets on renewable energy. This charger can charge only with the energy perceived by the sun.
This method is helpful if you are outside on a very sunny day. You will have to extend the charger cells horizontally to charge them with the sun and, later, charge the mobile with this accumulated solar energy.
Power bank or laptop battery
Portable batteries are handy because they store energy with which different electronic devices can be charged. Therefore, it is an excellent alternative to charge mobile without electricity in situations of blackouts.
Charge the portable battery every 6 months even if you don’t use it. Power banks do not store energy forever, so they lose it little by little. To charge your mobile with this method, connect the USB cable to the output port of the portable battery. This cable is usually built into the power bank itself.
If your mobile battery does not last a day, indeed you are interested in this other article in which we tell you if it is terrible to charge your mobile at night.
Crank chargers are another option to discover regarding how to charge the mobile without a charger. These types of chargers can charge a phone battery thanks to the energy created by turning a crank.
It is the slowest and most tiring method, but if you want to exercise and use the most ecological way possible, it is one more option to value to charge your mobile.
Backpack with integrated battery
Some backpacks have a built-in battery to charge the mobile without a plug or charger. In this way, you will not have to carry your charger with you, and you can charge your mobile anywhere thanks to this replacement battery.
There are different types of backpacks with built-in batteries on the market. Consult a technology or mobile expert to find out which one best suits the characteristics of your cell phone.
Charge the mobile with headphones
Technology advances by leaps and bounds and the ways to charge a mobile as well. If the previous methods have surprised you, the following will not be left behind: currently, there are headphones with which you can charge your mobile battery.
These state-of-the-art headphones will allow you to listen to music and charge your mobile wirelessly, that is, without any cable. How to charge a cell phone without a charger with headphones? To find out, you need to understand how it works.
These fast-charging headphones contain a hidden adapter with an integrated micro USB connector that allows you to charge the mobile without cables. Furthermore, these devices can also be used to transfer data between the hearing aids and the phone.
Therefore, if you want to listen to the music of high quality and at the same time have headphones capable of charging your mobile, you can buy one of these devices.
Application to charge the battery without charger
Currently, numerous applications promise to charge the mobile battery without a charger, plugs or cables. To do this, they say they use different energies, such as that produced by the vibration of the mobile, its agitation or even Reiki.
Nowadays, knowing how a mobile phone and its battery work, we know it is impossible to charge it with an application. For this reason, we recommend that you distrust these types of applications, although some of them can serve to accelerate the load in a specific way, such as when we are in a hurry.
How to Activate Dolby Atmos on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 is one of the smartphones that already supports the stereo speaker feature. Not only relying on speakers on two sides but audio quality is also guaranteed to be maximized with Dolby Atmos on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip has embedded Stereo High Dynamic speakers. This technology allows you to enjoy richer, louder bursts of sound.
The audio quality produced by Dolby Atmos technology is certainly not in doubt. With the presence of the Dolby Atmos feature in the audio sector, bursts of surround sound will sound very realistic to the ear.
Interestingly, the surround sound offered by Dolby Atmos can be enjoyed directly from the phone’s stereo speakers without having to connect to earphones.
How to Use Dolby Atmos on Galaxy Z Flip 3
In the following, we will share a tutorial to activate the Dolby Atmos feature on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3.
- Open the Settings menu or Settings
- Then select Sounds and Vibration
- Then go to Sound quality and effects
- Tap the toggle to activate the Dolby Atmos feature
Finished! Now the Dolby Atmos feature is active. You just have to feel the difference in the audio quality that is presented.
For those of you who want to experience premium audio quality on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 smartphone, this latest folding cellphone from Samsung is officially available in India through Samsung’s online and offline store network.
This smartphone will be available in Black, Cream, Lavender, Phantom Black, Gray, White, and Pink colors. Especially the last three colors, only available exclusively on the official Samsung website.
There are two variants of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 provided. The price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 with 8 GB / 128 GB RAM is $. 1100.
Meanwhile, the highest variant of the Galaxy Z Flip3 which has 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory is priced at $ 1200.
Thus the tutorial to activate the Dolby Atmos feature on the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3. Good luck!
How to Transfer Old Mobile Data to the Latest Oppo HP
How to transfer old cellphone data to the latest cellphones like Oppo, you must know. Moreover, when you just bought the latest smartphone and don’t want to bother moving data manually.
This year, many smartphones were launched. Oppo is one of the brands that regularly releases the latest cellphones in India, such as the Oppo Reno6, Oppo A16, Oppo A74 5G, Oppo Find X3 Pro, and many other series.
Well, if you just changed your cellphone by buying the latest model Oppo smartphone, we recommend delaying resetting your old cellphone.
Because, you can move old HP data, such as applications, photos, videos, music, contacts, and others, to the latest Oppo cellphone in a very easy way. So, you don’t need to install applications again, move data manually, and do other complicated processes.
How to move old cellphone data to Oppo’s new cellphone? Come on, see how to clone HP Oppo from the following Steps:
How to Transfer Old HP Data to Latest Oppo HP
In the following, we share how to move old cellphone data to the latest Oppo cellphone. In making these tips, we tried to transfer data from Asus ROG Phone 3 to Oppo Reno6.
How to clone HP Oppo:
- The first way to transfer data to Oppo’s new cellphone is to prepare the Clone Phone application which is available on the Google Play Store on the old cellphone.
- Open the application, and allow the Usage Information Access requested by the application.
- Then, allow other access requests, such as contacts, camera, location, and more.
- On the latest Oppo cellphone, in this case, the Oppo Reno6, press the Import from Old Phone button in the Import Data section, when you just did the first settings when you bought this phone for the first time.
- Select the Import data from an Android phone option, because your old smartphone is not an Oppo brand. If your old cellphone is Oppo, select Import data from an Oppo Phone.
- Scan the QR Code using your old Android smartphone by pressing the Start Cloning button.
- On your old phone, select You may also select the cloning data by yourself to select which data and apps you want to move.
- If so, press the Start Cloning button. Wait a few moments (depending on the amount of data transferred) until the process is complete.
- Then, the Clone Phone system will restore data and then the transfer process from the old cellphone to the latest Oppo cellphone is complete.
How, isn’t it easy to move data from an old cellphone to a new Oppo cellphone? You can easily move data, contacts, photos and videos, applications, and other data from old phones to new Oppo phones.
Good luck on how to move all data to the new Oppo cellphone, friend!
Eyebrow soap: what is it for and how to use it
SHARE Fashions and aesthetic preferences are constantly changing and evolving. Unlike a few years ago, when the eyebrows were thin...
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
SHARE PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or...
How to Trace Unknown Numbers, Immediately Know Who
SHARE Have you ever received an unknown call and were afraid of being scammed? It’s easy! Just track it using...
How to burn and eliminate back fat
SHARE Do you dare to put on that low-back blouse that you saw on the sideboard or do you still...
How to Install New Windows 11 Insider Emoji on Windows 10
SHARE As previously reported, Microsoft updated Emoji in Windows 11 starting with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478, then can...
How to quickly delete thousands of emails at once in Gmail
SHARE Your Gmail storage capacity is dying? The only way to get around this is to quickly delete hundreds of...
How to Schedule Live on Instagram, Can Be Set Up to 90 Days
SHARE Live Instagram is now getting more exciting regarding the schedule live feature. A feature that allows users to schedule...
How to burn belly fat
SHARE Over the years, bad eating habits, pregnancies, sedentary life, menopause … Many and varied are the causes that make...
Oppo Reno 7 5G on the way. There is a technical specification
SHARE Oppo Reno 7 5G is the brand’s upcoming smartphone. The technical specification of the phone has appeared on the...
Realme Watch T1 on the way. What features will the new smartwatch offer
SHARE Realme Watch T1 is a new smartwatch from the Chinese brand. Renders have appeared on the network and these...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight Loss
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers