There are many reasons that can lead someone to want to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile number: a relative who you have not heard from for days, a friend who does not answer your calls, etc.
However, locating someone without their knowledge is something that must be done under the responsibility and ethics of each one. Above all, respect the privacy of each person and go to this extreme only when strictly necessary. Next, we will tell you how to locate a person through mobile.
How to know the location of mobile for free
There are different mobile applications that allow you to identify for free where a person’s phone is located, such as:
- “Find my device” from Google: this simple Google tool will not only allow you to know exactly the location of that person’s mobile, but if you have lost your mobile, you can also make it ring and/or delete its content from the Internet. Upon entering, it will ask you for your Google account (or mobile number) and the password with which the phone in question is linked, so if you do not know it it can be a problem. Of course, if the mobile is off or without a battery it will not detect it.
- Application “Locate mobile by number”: this telephone application lets you know where your friends or family are through their phone number. It also lets you know their last rides and how much battery they have left.
- App “Lookout Security & Antivirus”: an application for Androids mobiles. With this app, you can know the location of whoever you want through their phone number. Despite being free, it also has a payment option with which, in case of theft or loss, you can lock your screen and completely reset the phone.
- App “Cerberus”: this application is one of the simplest and with the most functionalities out there. It allows you not only to find a person through their phone number but also to listen to the sound of the environment and access the call log of that person.
- Application “Family Locator”: this is an application different from the others, as it is much cleaner and more moral. “Family Locator” is designed to create a private network with the family, to know if someone has already reached their destination or not, as well as the routes they have made. This app is ideal for families who have a habit of travelling, or for people with Alzheimer’s or young children.
How to know where a person is on WhatsApp
With WhatsApp, it is possible to share a location in real-time with whoever you want and for as long as you want, although this option may be of little use if what you want is to know where a person is without them knowing.
On the other hand, there are many websites that claim to be able to discover the real location of a person through WhatsApp, but it is a totally impossible option, so be wary of all those sources that defend knowing where someone is through a WhatsApp conversation.
How to locate a mobile by GPS
Another way of knowing where a person is on their mobile is through their GPS. There are different ways of knowing the whereabouts of a person with this method, such as:
- App “GPS Tracking for Mobile”: this application for Android allows you to track your family and friends through GPS. You can know the location in real-time and track minute by minute the whereabouts of your children, parents, grandparents, etc. In addition, this application also tracks old phones, making it ideal for monitoring very elderly family members.
- App “Search iPhone & Android Mobile”: another ideal application to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile device is this. In addition, it is also a perfect option to find your own mobile if it has been stolen or if you have lost it.
- App “GPS Family Locator KidControl”: this application has something that others do not. While others lose the signal when entering depending on which sites, KidControl GPS Family Locator detects the GPS signal of the phones of your interest even if they are in an underground area. It also allows you to select dangerous zones and receive alerts when your children are in them. As if this were not enough, the application has an SOS button ideal for emergencies.
You may also be interested in this other article on How to locate the iPhone in case of theft with “Find my iPhone”.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to locate a person through mobile, we recommend that you enter our Life Hack category.
Don’t read these tips if you want your cellphone battery to leak quickly
The battery is fully charged to 100 percent which is a relief because users can freely move without worrying about the phone running out of power.
Unfortunately, trivial things can cause the phone battery to leak. As a result, the phone battery runs out quickly (drops) even though it has been fully recharged 100 percent.
Samsung Electronics, in a press release, Saturday (6/18/2022), explained that there are four bad habits that cause cell phone batteries to leak.
1. Error while charging
One bad habit that can clearly damage your battery is using your phone while it’s charging. This activity can make the device hot if done continuously can cause the battery to be damaged.
When the phone is charging, you should only use it if it is urgent. If you can’t wait for your phone to charge, choose a phone that has fast charging technology.
Samsung also sees charging 100 percent as inappropriate, and not good for battery life. He suggests charging when the phone’s battery is at 30 percent and stops at 80 to 85 percent.
Some phones are equipped with a protection feature, which limits charging to 85 percent. On Samsung phones, visit Battery and Device Care in settings, then select “more battery settings”.
Turn on the “protect battery” feature to limit charging to 85 percent.
2. Install the application carelessly
Be careful about installing applications, apparently not only about data security, but also the performance of the phone. Download applications only from official places because unofficial applications may have features that can suck battery power.
To save battery, turn on the Power Saving feature to save battery consumption and Adaptive Battery so that the device can adjust power consumption according to usage patterns.
Periodically, also clean RAM and storage space so that the phone does not slow down.
3. Open multiple apps
Running many applications at the same time, even if the phone supports multitasking, can drain the battery quickly because it consumes a lot of power.
Check and close unused applications through the task manager. Also, check what applications are running in the background and not visible on the phone display (background).
Open Battery and Device Care, then select “battery” and “background usage limit” to disable applications that are rarely used. Select “put unused to sleep” for applications that are rarely used.
4. Don’t use dark mode
Dark mode or dark mode is a mainstay to save battery power, especially on AMOLED screen phones. When displaying black, the AMOLED screen will turn off the pixels so that the power consumption of the screen is reduced.
How to Restore Deleted Photos on PC/Laptop
The problem of losing photos is also often experienced by users who store their images on a PC or laptop. But, you don’t need to worry because we will also give you an easy way to restore it on your PC/laptop.
Deleted photos can still be returned as long as they meet specific criteria.
There are four methods that you can do, and they are pretty easy to restore your favourite photos. Like what? Here are the four ways:
1. Checking the Recycle Bin
You already know the first method. But to be sure, the first thing you should check when you want to restore deleted photos is the Recycle Bin.
Yes, the ‘trash can’ on your computer or laptop is a temporary dumping ground for files that users have deleted.
Automatically, photos that you have or accidentally deleted are still stored here.
By accessing this one folder, you can restore deleted photos to appear back in the storage space, and you can use them for various purposes.
The trick is to select the photos you want to restore, right-click on the mouse and select Restore. The picture will then automatically return to the PC/laptop device.
2. Using the Restore Previous Versions feature
Have you checked and didn’t find the photo you mean in the Recycle Bin? Don’t worry! There are still other ways you can do to find the picture you are looking for.
You need to go to the last folder where the photos were before they were deleted—Right-click on the mouse and select Restore Previous Versions.
A folder will appear where the last photo was, and you can restore to restore it.
3. Using Special Software
If the default features above are not “kick” enough to recover deleted photos, you can try various special software that can help you restore pictures.
Here Jaka gives recommendations for some software that you can try:
- MiniTool Partition Recovery
- Wise Data Recovery
- PC Inspector File Recovery
4. Protect Data (Photos)
Prevention is better than cure. The phrase is suitable to describe this one way. If you don’t want to lose essential photos, back up your data first.
Copy the photos to a device other than the PC or laptop you use as storage.
If the photos on your PC/laptop are lost, you can copy back the images you have saved on other devices.
The final word
That’s the complete discussion on restoring the most complete deleted photos in 2022, both on Android phones, iPhones, and PCs from Jaka, the gang. Thanks to this application, you can restore essential photos at any time without having to root your favourite smartphone or do god-level coding.
How to Restore Deleted Photos on iPhone
iPhones are known for the quality of their high-resolution photo shots, but they have a size that takes up quite a bit of memory.
Not infrequently, many people intentionally or unintentionally delete essential photos on the iPhone to make it more comprehensive. So, if you want to know how to restore deleted photos on an iPhone, follow the steps below.
1. Using the Recently Deleted Feature
As we said before, the photos you delete will not immediately disappear from the iPhone memory but will be stored temporarily in a particular folder.
iPhone has a folder called Recently Deleted, which stores the deleted data. You can use this folder to restore photos.
Here’s how to restore lost photos in the iPhone gallery:
- Open the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder
- Open the Photos app, then scroll down until finding a Recently Deleted folder.
- The album folder will display photos deleted in the last 30 days. After 30 days, the photo will be permanently deleted.
- Select the photo to restore
- Tap on the photo you want to restore, then select the Recover option. It’s done!
- If you’re looking for a way to restore deleted photos without an application on your iPhone, you can try the steps above, friends.
2. Using Software
If the photos you want to restore have been permanently deleted from your iPhone, you can use some software on your PC.
One way to restore deleted photos on iPhone is to use the iBackup Extractor application.
Using the application to restore deleted photos is relatively easy. You can directly download the application via the following link:
Remember that you must first have a backup file containing photos you previously deleted to use this method.
However, this method will overwrite all files on your iPhone. All new files that exist after the Backup will disappear from your iPhone.
Following are the detailed steps that you should follow:
- Download and install Software
- The first step is downloading and installing the iBackup Extractor software on your PC or laptop.
- Connect iPhone
- After that, connect your iPhone to the laptop, then open the Software. Next, select your iPhone backup file from the list.
- Select the ‘Photos‘ tab
- Click the Photos tab in each Backup to search for deleted iPhone photos.
- After finding the photos you want to restore, select the files, then click Copy Photos.
3. Via iTunes
Like the method above, you will rely on backups from your iPhone stored in iTunes, and this method will also overwrite the data you just saved.
Here you can use iTunes to restore lost photos in the gallery, and the results are pretty reliable.
Here’s how to restore deleted photos on iPhone via iTunes:
- Connect iPhone to laptop
- The first step, connect your iPhone to your MacBook laptop or whatever using a USB cable. Then, you open the iTunes application.
- After that, click on your device icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Select ‘Restore Backup’
- Select the Restore Backup option; select the backup file you want to recover to your iPhone.
- If so, click ‘Restore‘ and then wait until the whole process is complete.
- Wait for the process to finish
- Finally, your iPhone will restart and restore deleted photos on iPhone.
4. Via iCloud
Apart from iTunes, you can also restore deleted photos on your iPhone by using the backup feature via an iCloud account.
This feature in iCloud allows you to retrieve photos that were deleted either intentionally or accidentally.
Here are the steps you can follow to restore deleted photos via iCloud.
- Reset iPhone
- You reset your iPhone through the Settings menu, then turn your iPhone back on in the first step.
- Select ‘Restore from iCloud Backup.’
- Follow the initial setup steps on the iPhone screen until the Apps & Data option appears, then select Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Select the photo file you want to restore
- Enter your Apple ID, then select the backup file you want to restore to restore deleted photos on your iPhone.
5. Using the EaseUS MobiSaver App
Want to get deleted photos on your iPhone using additional apps? If so, you can use sophisticated applications to restore permanently deleted photos on the iPhone, gang.
You can use the EaseUS MobiSaver app by downloading it from the Apps Store. This application can help you recover various data, such as photos, phone contacts, videos, movies, and messages that have been deleted.
How to find Mac
SHARE More Just as you can lose your iPhone or iPad, you may either forget your computer or it may...
How to put Google Discover on an iPhone
SHARE More If you want to be informed about all the news without having to search for the news one...
How to download apps on iPad
SHARE More When a user acquires an iPad for the first time, one of the basic actions they need to...
How to block Windows 11 upgrade – not everyone wants Windows 11
SHARE More How to Lock Upgrade to Windows 11 Guide shows you how to lock upgrades to higher versions of...
Windows 11: How to change the color of the taskbar?
SHARE More Changing the color of the taskbar in Windows 11 is not difficult. The system has been designed so...
WhatsApp – Best Hidden Functions and Tips for Messenger
SHARE More WhatsApp is definitely a very popular messenger. However, are you guys best at using this app? It has...
Don’t read these tips if you want your cellphone battery to leak quickly
SHARE More The battery is fully charged to 100 percent which is a relief because users can freely move without...
What is the CVV Number And How Do I find It
SHARE More You are about to validate an online transaction, but a security system has activated: what does “enter your...
How to add my bank account to Google AdSense? – How AdSense Works
SHARE More Google AdSense works for publishers as a way to monetize online content, just like you would a YouTube...
How to activate TikTok gifts to earn money for my videos?
SHARE More TikTok is an application used by a large number of users who are creators of fun and attractive...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers