There are many reasons that can lead someone to want to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile number: a relative who you have not heard from for days, a friend who does not answer your calls, etc.
However, locating someone without their knowledge is something that must be done under the responsibility and ethics of each one. Above all, respect the privacy of each person and go to this extreme only when strictly necessary. Next, we will tell you how to locate a person through mobile.
How to know the location of mobile for free
There are different mobile applications that allow you to identify for free where a person’s phone is located, such as:
- “Find my device” from Google: this simple Google tool will not only allow you to know exactly the location of that person’s mobile, but if you have lost your mobile, you can also make it ring and/or delete its content from the Internet. Upon entering, it will ask you for your Google account (or mobile number) and the password with which the phone in question is linked, so if you do not know it it can be a problem. Of course, if the mobile is off or without a battery it will not detect it.
- Application “Locate mobile by number”: this telephone application lets you know where your friends or family are through their phone number. It also lets you know their last rides and how much battery they have left.
- App “Lookout Security & Antivirus”: an application for Androids mobiles. With this app, you can know the location of whoever you want through their phone number. Despite being free, it also has a payment option with which, in case of theft or loss, you can lock your screen and completely reset the phone.
- App “Cerberus”: this application is one of the simplest and with the most functionalities out there. It allows you not only to find a person through their phone number but also to listen to the sound of the environment and access the call log of that person.
- Application “Family Locator”: this is an application different from the others, as it is much cleaner and more moral. “Family Locator” is designed to create a private network with the family, to know if someone has already reached their destination or not, as well as the routes they have made. This app is ideal for families who have a habit of travelling, or for people with Alzheimer’s or young children.
How to know where a person is on WhatsApp
With WhatsApp, it is possible to share a location in real-time with whoever you want and for as long as you want, although this option may be of little use if what you want is to know where a person is without them knowing.
On the other hand, there are many websites that claim to be able to discover the real location of a person through WhatsApp, but it is a totally impossible option, so be wary of all those sources that defend knowing where someone is through a WhatsApp conversation.
How to locate a mobile by GPS
Another way of knowing where a person is on their mobile is through their GPS. There are different ways of knowing the whereabouts of a person with this method, such as:
- App “GPS Tracking for Mobile”: this application for Android allows you to track your family and friends through GPS. You can know the location in real-time and track minute by minute the whereabouts of your children, parents, grandparents, etc. In addition, this application also tracks old phones, making it ideal for monitoring very elderly family members.
- App “Search iPhone & Android Mobile”: another ideal application to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile device is this. In addition, it is also a perfect option to find your own mobile if it has been stolen or if you have lost it.
- App “GPS Family Locator KidControl”: this application has something that others do not. While others lose the signal when entering depending on which sites, KidControl GPS Family Locator detects the GPS signal of the phones of your interest even if they are in an underground area. It also allows you to select dangerous zones and receive alerts when your children are in them. As if this were not enough, the application has an SOS button ideal for emergencies.
You may also be interested in this other article on How to locate the iPhone in case of theft with “Find my iPhone”.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to locate a person through mobile, we recommend that you enter our Life Hack category.
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are often common problems with this SD Card. One of them is an unreadable, corrupt, damaged SD Card and others.
SD Card and MicroSD can sometimes trigger problems when used on several types of android devices, both when copying files and moving files. And this is what triggers the error
- reading and writing (reading and writing)
- memory not detected
- request to format SD card
- and other errors.
Slow file access speed can also be a symptom of some damage to the SD Card / Micro SD.
If you are experiencing errors regarding the SD Card / MicroSD on your Android phone, here are some repair solutions that you can do.
First Solution: Update Your Android System
Updating your phone’s operating system and OS can fix a number of issues including those related to accessing files stored locally and on the SD card. Because in an update package there are several fixes and performance improvements.
Second Solution: Don’t Forget to Unlock the SD/MicroSD card before use
On some SD / Micro SD cards, there is an unlock feature before using the memory. Therefore, check and make sure the status has been unlocked before use.
Third Solution: Clean the SD Card Copper and Format
Next, try to clean the SD card on the copper part, if there is dust or foreign objects stuck it will block your android phone chip to read it.
And he continued by formatting it when it was finished cleaning.
Fourth Solution: Further Improvement
For further improvement, there are several articles that we have prepared previously, you can read them at the article link below and select the list of articles according to the problem you are facing.
How to fix Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
Are you looking for a solution to Redmi Airdots Charging Problem?
We will give you proper details on how to fix Redmi Airdots charging Problem. You just read this article properly ok.
Redmi AirDots has a charging system using a casing, so if the Redmi AirDots battery runs out, you can simply insert it into the charger casing. This charge is already available when you buy these Redmi AirDots.
In this article, I will give a few tips and solutions that I experienced when using Redmi AirDots. That is about some of the Redmi AirDots problems that I experienced, including:
- Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
- Redmi Airdots can’t be charged on the left/right
- There is no charger notification (LED Charger) when charging Redmi Airdots
- Redmi Airdots dead side
- And some other problems
If you are currently experiencing the same problem as I am, maybe this article can help you.
1. Remove Plastic On Air Dots
This can also be said to be a trivial matter, if you have just bought a Redmi Airdots and this is the first time it has been charged, remove the protective plastic on the two Redmi Airdots, to be precise, the position of this plastic is in the magnetic section with a thin blue color.
Because plastic can block the charging process. Moreover, this plastic is quite thin and if you don’t pay close attention, you may not know it.
2. The battery box has run out
Because the Redmi Airdots charger process uses a box, try to pay attention to the indicator light on the charger box, if you see a flashing red LED light, it means that the Redmi Airdots Box battery has run out, re-charge the box, and after that continue the Redmi Airdots charge process.
3. Don’t Charger Air Dots When the Charger Box is refilled
Do not do the Redmi air dots charging process at the same time as charging the Box Charger.
4. Press the button on the dead air dots
If one of the Air Dots indicator lights is off, you can press the button on the dead Air Dots. Do not release the button until you insert the air dots into the charger box and place it on the magnetic holder, and then release the button.
Next, let it sit for a while. Later the LED light will turn on automatically.
5. Is your Redmi AirDots Original?
If all the methods above have not succeeded in solving the problem of Redmi AirDots that cannot be charged, it is likely that the Redmi AirDots that you have are fake or KW. Because in some forums also discussing this problem quite a lot occurs on fake Redmi AirDots.
How to Convert Blur Photo to HD
One of the problems that quite often occurs in a photo file is the problem of blurry photos. Indeed, lately, camera technology, whether it’s a cell phone camera or digital camera, has developed technology to anticipate these blurry photos.
However, blurry photos still occur. Whether it’s because of a shot that doesn’t fit, the moment of taking photos in a hurry, unstable hands when taking photos, and several other causes of this blur problem.
If at this time, you have a blurry photo. Maybe you have thought, is there a way to fix this blurry photo? Or is there a way to convert blurry photos to HD? The answer is that everything is possible.
To help you solve the problem of blurry photos, in this article, we will give you tips on how to convert blurry photos to HD. And all that is done without having to install any application. And even this method you can do on your Android/iOS Phone or on your PC/Laptop.
Here’s how to turn a blurry photo into HD:
- All you need to prepare is that your phone/PC is connected to the Internet
- Open Browser on your mobile device or PC, then open the site https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/unblur . Yes, this is a site owned by adobe that will help you fix blurry photos to HD.
- Click Unblur your image
- Next, you will be asked to log in, there are quite a lot of login options here, you can use the log-in option with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and other accounts. Here I will try to log in with my Gmail account, then I will choose Continue With Google and after that enter your Gmail account address and password
- Upload your blurry photo which will be corrected or converted to HD by clicking Upload photo
- Click the blur photo that you just uploaded, after you click the photo you want to edit, several tools will automatically appear on the left screen. There select or activate the Enhancements button
- Change or slide some settings such as contrast, brightness, saturation, highlight, shadow, and others, which will automatically change and correct the blurry part of the photo. See in the image below, the edited photo already looks clear and quite clean. Adjust the settings until you feel the photo looks clear and good.
- Click the download button to save the photo you have edited.
You can also use the Filter feature, to make your photos look more HD or good, and you can also add some filter effects there.
How to Block Spam and Scam SMS on Android
SHARE More Since messaging services using an internet connection are increasingly being used. Text messaging or SMS services are increasingly...
How to make an Android phone a remote even though it doesn’t have an infrared feature
SHARE More Android phones do have a lot of features that can make it easier for us to do our...
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers