There are many reasons that can lead someone to want to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile number: a relative who you have not heard from for days, a friend who does not answer your calls, etc.
However, locating someone without their knowledge is something that must be done under the responsibility and ethics of each one. Above all, respect the privacy of each person and go to this extreme only when strictly necessary. Next, we will tell you how to locate a person through mobile.
How to know the location of mobile for free
There are different mobile applications that allow you to identify for free where a person’s phone is located, such as:
- “Find my device” from Google: this simple Google tool will not only allow you to know exactly the location of that person’s mobile, but if you have lost your mobile, you can also make it ring and/or delete its content from the Internet. Upon entering, it will ask you for your Google account (or mobile number) and the password with which the phone in question is linked, so if you do not know it it can be a problem. Of course, if the mobile is off or without a battery it will not detect it.
- Application “Locate mobile by number”: this telephone application lets you know where your friends or family are through their phone number. It also lets you know their last rides and how much battery they have left.
- App “Lookout Security & Antivirus”: an application for Androids mobiles. With this app, you can know the location of whoever you want through their phone number. Despite being free, it also has a payment option with which, in case of theft or loss, you can lock your screen and completely reset the phone.
- App “Cerberus”: this application is one of the simplest and with the most functionalities out there. It allows you not only to find a person through their phone number but also to listen to the sound of the environment and access the call log of that person.
- Application “Family Locator”: this is an application different from the others, as it is much cleaner and more moral. “Family Locator” is designed to create a private network with the family, to know if someone has already reached their destination or not, as well as the routes they have made. This app is ideal for families who have a habit of travelling, or for people with Alzheimer’s or young children.
How to know where a person is on WhatsApp
With WhatsApp, it is possible to share a location in real-time with whoever you want and for as long as you want, although this option may be of little use if what you want is to know where a person is without them knowing.
On the other hand, there are many websites that claim to be able to discover the real location of a person through WhatsApp, but it is a totally impossible option, so be wary of all those sources that defend knowing where someone is through a WhatsApp conversation.
How to locate a mobile by GPS
Another way of knowing where a person is on their mobile is through their GPS. There are different ways of knowing the whereabouts of a person with this method, such as:
- App “GPS Tracking for Mobile”: this application for Android allows you to track your family and friends through GPS. You can know the location in real-time and track minute by minute the whereabouts of your children, parents, grandparents, etc. In addition, this application also tracks old phones, making it ideal for monitoring very elderly family members.
- App “Search iPhone & Android Mobile”: another ideal application to know the whereabouts of a person through their mobile device is this. In addition, it is also a perfect option to find your own mobile if it has been stolen or if you have lost it.
- App “GPS Family Locator KidControl”: this application has something that others do not. While others lose the signal when entering depending on which sites, KidControl GPS Family Locator detects the GPS signal of the phones of your interest even if they are in an underground area. It also allows you to select dangerous zones and receive alerts when your children are in them. As if this were not enough, the application has an SOS button ideal for emergencies.
You may also be interested in this other article on How to locate the iPhone in case of theft with “Find my iPhone”.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to locate a person through mobile, we recommend that you enter our Life Hack category.
How to fix provision isn’t responding to Xiaomi
One of the most frequent problems that occur with Xiaomi cellphone users is the emergence of an error provision that isn’t responding to Xiaomi. This is a system not responding error.
Usually, this error occurs after we do a factory reset/factory reset, in some cases this error also appears shortly after we re-flash the cellphone.
Cause Appears Error provision isn’t responding on Xiaomi
Several factors might contribute to the app causing system instability and causing the System UI to trigger a provision isn’t responding error. In some cases, this problem can be caused by distortions in your data.
In other cases, it may also be due to the complexity of the installation or additional software installed on your system.
How to Overcome Provision isn’t responding Xiaomi:
1. Let your Xiaomi Phone solve this Problem Automatically
If this error appears after you did a factory reset. Then most likely your cellphone system has not finished installing the default system.
In this case, you should leave your phone alone until all the preinstall processes after the factory reset are complete. This process will run in the background, and will usually finish within 10 to 20 minutes. So just wait.
2. Connect your Xiaomi Phone to the Internet
After carrying out the factory reset process, there are several applications or cellphone systems that require an internet connection to work or just to check.
For that, it’s best to connect your Xiaomi phone shortly after doing a factory reset.
3. Update All Your MIUI Apps and System
Factory Reset will return your phone to the state it was in when you first bought it.
Automatically after a factory reset all of that will come back. So after doing a factory reset, immediately update your MIUI System and Apps to fix problems like this and the like.
Cannot Open Web Pages But Internet Connected
If you try to visit a site and you see a web page cannot be opened notification appears, an error like this is almost the same as “This site cannot be reached”, or “Connection has timed out”. And it will automatically make you unable to open the site you are going to visit.
To help you deal with errors like this, here are fixing solutions you can do:
1. Clear Your Browser Cache
The first simple solution, you can clear your browser cache. Because deleting the cache in the browser can fix the temporary problem that is happening.
2. Try Using Another Browser and Disable Browser Plugins
The next solution is to try accessing the site from another browser, for example, if this error appears on the Firefox browser, you can try accessing the site on Google Chrome.
If the error still occurs, try disabling the browser plug-in. This is intended to avoid system conflicts in browsers.
3. Restart your Device
Then the next step is to restart your device.
4. Disable VPN Apps
If you use a VPN app, try temporarily disabling it. And access sites that have errors without a VPN application.
5. Wait a moment
If the three methods above haven’t worked, try waiting for a while, chances are the site you’re opening is currently under maintenance.
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are often common problems with this SD Card. One of them is an unreadable, corrupt, damaged SD Card and others.
SD Card and MicroSD can sometimes trigger problems when used on several types of android devices, both when copying files and moving files. And this is what triggers the error
- reading and writing (reading and writing)
- memory not detected
- request to format SD card
- and other errors.
Slow file access speed can also be a symptom of some damage to the SD Card / Micro SD.
If you are experiencing errors regarding the SD Card / MicroSD on your Android phone, here are some repair solutions that you can do.
First Solution: Update Your Android System
Updating your phone’s operating system and OS can fix a number of issues including those related to accessing files stored locally and on the SD card. Because in an update package there are several fixes and performance improvements.
Second Solution: Don’t Forget to Unlock the SD/MicroSD card before use
On some SD / Micro SD cards, there is an unlock feature before using the memory. Therefore, check and make sure the status has been unlocked before use.
Third Solution: Clean the SD Card Copper and Format
Next, try to clean the SD card on the copper part, if there is dust or foreign objects stuck it will block your android phone chip to read it.
And he continued by formatting it when it was finished cleaning.
Fourth Solution: Further Improvement
For further improvement, there are several articles that we have prepared previously, you can read them at the article link below and select the list of articles according to the problem you are facing.
The Journey of Invention: Who Invented the Camera?
SHARE More The camera is an incredible invention that has revolutionized the way we capture and preserve moments in time....
Who Invented TelePhone
SHARE More The telephone, a groundbreaking invention that transformed the way we communicate, has a fascinating history. While many inventors...
Who Invented Mobile Phone
SHARE More The invention of the mobile phone revolutionized communication, bringing people closer and transforming the way we connect with...
WhatsApp is no longer dedicated to chatting, shopping feature will be coming soon
SHARE More WhatsApp is no longer just a message-sharing application. Later, users can make transactions or shop on WhatsApp via...
How to Fix Blurred Images/Photos on Android Phones
SHARE More Why your photos can be blurry (blurred) There are several factors that cause them, including: When taking photos...
AI Alternative to GPT Chat
SHARE More Recently, you may or have used ChatGPT. This chatbot is OpenAI (Artificial intelligence), which allows users to have...
Transform Your Text with Fancy Fonts: A Dive into Online Font Generator Websites
SHARE More In today’s digital age, expressing ourselves creatively is more important than ever. One fun and engaging way to...
How to Overcome playback errors on Twitter
SHARE More The problem of playback error on Twitter is a video problem on Twitter that cannot be played for...
How To Fix Unusable Whatsapp Accounts
SHARE More The problem of your WhatsApp account not being able to use is one of the signs that your...
iOS 16.6 close. What’s new with the update for iPhones?
SHARE More iOS 16.6 is a new update for iPhones, which is about to be released. What’s new in this...
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone