Here’s How To Lock A PDF So It Cannot Be Copied, So Documents Are Safe!
How to lock PDF? For those of you who often deal with document files, you must be familiar with PDF files. PDF stands for Portable Document Format created by Adobe System Inc. We know that Adobe is one of the biggest companies that has produced many useful applications for society. One of them is Adobe Photoshop which is still the best video editing application.
Although at the beginning of the emergence of PDF is still not as popular as it is now. This is because the file is still not connected or integrated with the WWW. However, Adobe System Inc. has improved, and now PDF files are one of the most widely used files. In addition, the file size, which tends to be larger than files other than the PDF format, is also a consideration for the public to use or convert the file to PDF.
Even PDF is not only available for computers and laptops. You can open PDF format documents via your smartphone. You are coupled with the many applications available that function to read this file, such as Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, and so on.
How to lock a PDF so that it cannot be copied
Previously we explained that you could provide security to PDF files by password. Then how to lock a pdf so it can’t be copied? Here are the steps.
1. First of all, open the PDF No Copy site via the following link. Next, you select Start Online PDF No-Copy.
2. Enter the PDF file you want by clicking Choose File.
3. When finished entering the desired PDF file, then select Submit. Automatically PDF files (which have been set so that they cannot be copied).
4. Try to open the PDF file through the Google Chrome browser, select a few sentences, and right-click, the Copy option will appear.
After we set it using the online PDF No Copy tool, the Copy option will not appear when you want to copy. Even when you copy-paste using Ctrl + C, it still doesn’t work so that the documents you have are safe and minimize duplicates/plagiarism.
What are the Advantages of PDF?
As one of the widely used document file formats, PDF certainly has advantages that other document file formats don’t have. In the following, we will explain to you the benefits of PDF files that you do not find in file formats such as txt, ppt, doc, etc.
- PDF files are flexible files. Previously we explained that you could open this file not only on a computer but also on a cellphone. This convenience means that you don’t need to open your laptop to view or read PDF files. In addition, it turns out that PDF files can also be opened via a browser. Some of these browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and others.
- Maybe some people think that PDF files can only be read-only. We can not edit the contents of the text in it. This assumption is, of course, wrong. You should know that there are PDF Reader applications that provide editing features. That is, you can edit the text or the content in it.
- PDF files have many PDF Reader applications. Some of the most popular ones are Foxit Reader and also Adobe Reader. The number of PDF file reader applications shows that document files in PDF format are indeed very popular.
- You can give security to PDF files by providing a password. So, the file will not be opened arbitrarily by people who do not know the password.
2 Ways to Delete PDF Pages Without Application, Very Easy | How to remove PDF Pages
Surely we are very familiar with files that have a PDF format because most document files that have been created will be converted into PDF. The PDF file format is very good at being able to maintain the original format of a document.
But it can be a hassle if you want to edit it again. Because if it has been converted into a PDF, the document can no longer be edited. For example, to delete the pages in the PDF file.
And the Adobe reader application which is accessed for free can display the contents of a PDF file and does not have the tools to edit it, therefore it is very necessary to delete PDF pages for free. Here’s how you can do it:
How to Delete PDF Pages Without Application
1. Using iLovePDF
The way to delete PDF pages that you can do is by using iLovePDF.
You can delete pages in a PDF file for free here. iLovePDF is an online website that can allow you to delete pages in a document file. Here’s how to delete PDF pages with iLovePDF:
1. The very first thing you can do is to open the iLovePDF site.
2. After that you will be on the monitor screen displaying the opening page of the iLovePDF website. Here you have to enter the PDF file that you want to delete pages from. The trick is to click the red button that says Choose PDF File.
3. After selecting which PDF file you want to delete pages from, the website will display the pages contained in the PDF file. If you want to delete the page, you can click on the page you want to delete.
4. After you finish selecting which page you want to delete, you can continue by clicking the button that says Delete Page as shown in the image below.
5. Wait a while until the website processes your document. And to download or save a PDF file that you have unpaged, you can click Download Split PDF.
The above is a way of deleting the pages contained in the PDF file. Remember that the above method can only be done if you are already connected to the internet. Because of the above method, you are required to access the iLovePDF website.
2. Using SmallPDF
Apart from using iLovePDF, you can also use SmallPDF. Same with iLovePDF, the concept of using SmallPDF is exactly the same as iLovePDF. Here’s how to delete PDF pages with SmallPDF:
1. The very first thing you can do is open the SmallPDF site.
2. After clicking the SmallPDF website link, on the opening page you can scroll down and find the box button that says Delete PDF Pages as shown below.
3. After that, a page for uploading a PDF file will appear, which you will delete the page for so that it can be processed by the SmallPDF website.
4. Wait a while until the SmallPDF website displays a number of pages of the contents of the PDF file. If the page has been displayed, then to delete it you can click the trash icon on the page you want to delete.
5. If you have deleted the page you want, then to be able to continue you must click the button that says Apply Changes.
6. To be able to save the PDF file that you deleted the page earlier, you must click on the Download File button.
Wait a few moments until the PDF file that you have edited is downloaded. When it is finished, then you can see the results by opening the PDF file that you just downloaded earlier.
How to Copy a PDF File to a Locked Word Without Hassle | Unlock PDF File
Have you ever come across a PDF file whose contents can’t be copied? And so confused because the file can not be used.
PDF is a document format created in 1993 by Adobe Systems. The PDF type format is usually used to represent two-dimensional documents that include text, images, letters, and two-dimensional vector graphics.
But unfortunately, the writings and sentences contained in pdf files often cannot be copied and pasted for educational purposes, work, analysis, and so on. This is because most of the creators of pdf files want to patent their copyrights so that others cannot copy them.
- How to Copy a PDF File to a Locked Word
- Method 1 Using Unlock-pdf
- Method 2 Using Opera Internet Browser
How to Copy a PDF File to a Locked Word
PDF (Portable Document Format) is a document format that can usually only be opened using Adobe Reader, a browser, or other similar software. The PDF format is also widely used by corporate agencies as one of the electronic document formats and is also often used to package books into ebooks.
The advantage of the pdf file itself is in terms of a dynamic display and many other features that support and facilitate the work of its use. Here’s how to unlock or so that PDF files can be copied:
Method 1 Using Unlock-pdf
Unlock-pdf is one of the sites to open locked PDF files online, the method is very easy.
1. First open the site smallpdf.com
2. Then click Choose File, to upload the locked pdf file. See the example in the picture.
3. Then select the file you want to unlock. See the example in the picture.
4. Then click Unlock File. See the example in the picture.
5. Then automatically the PDF file that you wanted to unlock will be downloaded. Wait for the download to complete, then the file that could not be copied can now be copied.
Method 2 Using Opera Internet Browser
In this way, you don’t need to bother uploading anymore as was done above. Only open files that are locked (secured) using Opera Internet Browser, later the file will be in the form of .docx in Opera. At that time the contents of the document can be copied properly.
1. First, right-click on the locked PDF file. Then select Open With then select Opera Browser. See the example in the picture.
2. Then the file will open in Opera Browser.
3. Then drag the contents of the file then right-click then Copy. See the example in the picture.
If you don’t want to copy the contents of a PDF file in Opera Browser, you can also save the PDF file by using PrimoPDF. The method:
- Install PrimoPDF software first.
- After PrimoPDF software is installed, reopen Opera Browser.
- Then click the Print icon then select PrimoPDF, then click OK.
- Wait a while until PrimoPDF appears.
- Then click eBook and click Create PDF.
So that’s how to open a locked or protected PDF file or how to copy a locked PDF file. After unlocking from PDF, now you can copy-paste, print, and so on.
This way you can save time when you are writing papers, theses, and so on. Hopefully, this article can help you solve the problem if you get a PDF file that is locked or cannot be copied. Good luck and thank you!
How to fill out a form in a PDF without software
Fill out a form in a PDF : If you are here it may be because you have seen yourself in the situation. You have to fill in a form that has been passed to you in PDF format and send it covered, but when you open it you get an unpleasant surprise: they have not made the file in form mode so that you can fill in the fields.
Your only alternative is to print it out, fill it out by hand, and scan it. Or download a program that allows you to edit the PDF. Isn’t it possible to fix this more easily? Of course. We tell you how to fill out a form in PDF without software.
Fill out a form in a PDF without software – Steps to follow:
1. Start by going directly to www.pdfescape.com
2. Once there, click on the top right, where it says “Start using unregistered” to be able to use the service without registering.
3. Click on “Upload PDF to PDFescape”.
4. On the next screen, click “Select file” to select the PDF from your hard drive that you want to use. Then click on “Upload”.
5. The PDF will appear on the screen with a series of menus and options around it. Click on the top left, where it says “Text”. This will allow you to enter text.
6. With the cursor, click on the place in the PDF where you want to write. Write and fill out the form as appropriate.
7. When you finish, click on the green button with two white arrows in the menu on the left. It is to save and download the new PDF already covered. Accept the download and you’re done. You have already filled out the PDF form without downloading any program.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to fill out a form in a PDF without software, we recommend that you enter our PDF-Tutorials category.
WhatsApp Releases Message Edit Feature, Suitable for Those of You Who Often Typo
SHARE More The messaging application owned by Meta Inc, WhatsApp, released a new feature that might be very useful for...
What is Android System Intelligence?
SHARE More For those of you Android phone users, you may often know Android System Intelligence on your Android system....
FBI Blocks 13 Internet Domains Related to DDoS Cyber Attacks
SHARE More FBI blocks 13 internet domains as they are associated with malicious DDoS services. This action was carried out...
How To Fix Temporarily Lost Connection
SHARE More The temporarily lost connection problem is a Temporarily Lost Connection error when launching the EA application. There are...
WhatsApp’s New Feature Allows You to Create a Channel, Ready to Become a Content Creator?
SHARE More WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging platforms because it has an easy-to-use interface and a variety...
Cannot Open Web Pages But Internet Connected
SHARE More If you try to visit a site and you see a web page cannot be opened notification appears,...
Overcoming WhatsApp can’t download images
SHARE More In this article, we will give you tips on how to deal with WhatsApp not downloading images. Usually,...
These 47 cell phone brands will no longer be able to use WhatsApp starting December 2023
SHARE More Starting December 31, 2023, the messaging application WhatsApp will no longer work on at least 47 cell phones....
Can AI Technology Replace Human Jobs? This is ChatGPT Answer!
SHARE More Much has been said about AI chatbots such as ChatGPT, Bing AI, and Google Bard, about whether in...
What is eSIM (Electronic SIM Card)?
SHARE More Have you heard of eSIM lately? If you have one, an eSIM is a replacement for a physical...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone