In creating tasks, we usually save the document into several Word files. But you are afraid to change the format or content when you want to combine tasks that are divided into several files into one, right, Guys?
Well, this time our team will show you how to combine files in Microsoft Word without being afraid to change the content or format that has been created. Come on, take a look!
HOW TO MERGE WORD FILES WITHOUT CHANGING FORMATS
- Open Microsoft Word and select the files you want to merge.
- Place the cursor at the end of the page just below the document.
- Click the Page Layout menu, select Breaks, then select Next Page. Then there is a new blank page that is added which aims to create a new section on a new page.
- Click the Insert menu, select Object, then click Text From File and select the document to be merged.
- If you want to merge other word files, then you can repeat step number 3. But you must remember, you must place the cursor at the end of the word section before merging the Word files.
- After everything is together, you can save the file with a new name by clicking File, then selecting Save As and selecting a location to save the file and giving the file a name and then clicking Save .
Those are the steps you can follow so that several separate word files are combined into one document. Easy right, guys?
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers