Microsoft Office Excel is useful as a spreadsheet worksheet document famous for microcomputer activities on Windows platforms and other platforms such as Mac OS. With this excel, the data can be more structured and have handy capabilities.
As for the other product, Word is better known as a word processing application. Where has a WYSIWYG concept, namely ” What You See is What You Get.” This application program is also one of the best made by Microsoft that people on various user platforms widely use.
With the presence of these two application programs, it is expected to make work easier and make your work more optimally as desired.
Like wanting to move an Excel table to Word, how do you get the table you’re moving to match its source. This article will discuss how to transfer tables from Excel to Word quickly and how you want.
How to Move a Table from Excel to Word
One of the features provided to solve this problem is the copy-paste feature, which you must be familiar with. This copy function is to copy something and paste it by pasting it according to what has been copied. Paste also has several more functions, including the following:
Keep Source Formatting: Paste function in this option to maintain the appearance of the original Text according to the source that has been copied.
Use Destination Styles: This option is to format the text to match the style applied to the Text.
Link & Keep Source Formatting: In this option to maintain the link to the source file and display the original text according to the source that has been copied
Link & Use Destination Style: This function maintains a link to the source file and uses a text format that matches the style applied to the Text.
Keep Text Only: This option is only for pasting Text only. So all the formatting of the original text will be lost.
It’s a good idea to determine if you want to move the Excel table to Word with which function you need more. Let’s go straight to the steps to move an Excel table to Word.
1. Open your Excel file that contains the document you want to move to Word.
2. Before copying the table, make sure you give the table a border so that when it is transferred to Word, the results are neat. Block the table, then click Borders as indicated by the arrow.
3. Then select All Borders.
4. The table has been given a border for a neater result. Next, block the table, then right-click> Copy. Or you can use the Ctrl + C keys.
5. In the Word document, just right-click> Paste. Or you can press Ctrl + V.
6. The result will be like this, exactly like the one in Excel.
This is a tutorial on how to move tables from Excel to Word. Many features have never been used at all. So it’s a shame if we don’t try the features provided, moreover these features are handy for us. So many tutorials this time, hopefully, are useful for you.
How To Use Rank Function in Microsoft Excel for Beginners
Surely you all know the Microsoft Excel application. Microsoft Excel is an application or software that is useful for processing numbers. As you already know, this application has a lot of uses and benefits.
The usefulness of this application is that it can create, analyze, edit, Rank, and sort several data because this application can calculate with arithmetic and statistics.
This tutorial will explain how to sort or rank data using Microsoft Excel.
How to Rank in Microsoft Excel
You can rank data in Microsoft Excel. By using the application, you can easily do work in processing data. Ranking data is also very useful for those who work as teachers.
Because this application can rank data in a very easy way and can be done by everyone. Here are ways to rank data in Microsoft Excel:
1. The first step you can take is to open a Microsoft Excel worksheet that already has the data you want to rank. In the example below, I want to rank students in a class by sorting them from rank 1 to 7 You can also rank according to the data you have.
2. After that, you can place your cursor in the cell, where you will rank the cells in the first order. You can see an example in the image below.
After that, you can write a formula to rank in Microsoft Excel in the fx column. And here’s the formula, =rank(number;ref;order) .
The meaning of the formula is = Rank Rank, which means it is a rank function. And (number; ref; order) means the initial cell number that has a value to be ranked, its reference, and the final cell number that has a value to be ranked, the reference.
The formula is =Rank(D3;$D$3:$D$9;0) in the example below. After entering the function, you can press the Enter key on your keyboard. And here are the results, namely the ranking on data number 1, which has a ranking of 1.
3. If you want to do the same thing to all data as in data number 1, you have to copy the previous column, and then you can block the column below it and click Paste. Then you can see the results. All the columns in the Rank entity have been ranked in such away.
4. The results above are not satisfactory because the data is still not sorted, so it looks messy. We must make it sequentially according to the ranking from the smallest to the largest, and this example must be sorted from rank 1 to rank 9.
The way to sort it is to block the contents of all tables, but not with the column names and the contents of the column number.
5. After that, you can do the sorting by going to the Editing tool, clicking Sort & Filter, and then clicking the Custom Sort option…
6. Then the Sort box will appear, where you have to choose sort by with the Rank option, some kind on with the Values option, and order with the Smallest to Largest option. After that, you can click OK.
7. Below is the result of the sorting we have done above. In this way, the data that has been ranked will be sorted according to its ranking.
That’s the tutorial on how to rank using Microsoft Excel. Hopefully, this article can be useful for you.
How to Create a Table in Microsoft Excel
How to create a table in Microsoft Excel is very easy, you know, because basically, Excel consists of tables and a number processor.
The use of internal tables in this number processing software has become one of the things that are definitely needed, guys. Especially if you play with a lot of data in it.
However, until now there may still be many who do not know how to make it. Therefore, we will provide a complete tutorial for you.
But before going into the steps, you need to know a few things about the following table.
Table of Contents :
HOW TO CREATE A TABLE IN MICROSOFT EXCEL
Before creating a table, make sure you already have the data and already know what kind of table you want to create.
Btw, do you know what a table is? And how is it different from tables in other software?
What is a Table in Excel?
Tables are a feature that can help you group data together, so the data you have is easier to read.
Like tables in general, this number processing software also consists of columns and rows that you can adjust the amount according to your needs.
Table Functions in Microsoft Excel
The main function of a table in Excel is to add rows of data without changing the writing structure that has been created.
No less important, the tables in this number processing software can serve to make your data look more attractive and easy to understand.
You can edit the table as needed, so the existence of the table feature is very important for making a data report.
How to Create a Table in Microsoft Excel
To make it is quite easy, you know. Do not believe? Take a look at the tutorial below.
If you think how to create a table in Microsoft Excel requires additional applications, then you are wrong guys. Because you can create tables directly, without third-party applications. So, this is the way.
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC.
- The block of data that you want to insert into the table.
- Then, click Insert – Table.
- Then, make sure the data you want to enter into the table is correct.
- Finally, click OK.
Finished! If you think the table made is less attractive, you can edit it on the Table Style menu. In addition, you can also change the color of the column to make it easier for others to read.
How? How to make a table in Microsoft Excel is really easy, right?
So, good luck with that!
How to calculate weighted average or weighted average in Excel
Simply having an Excel spreadsheet program installed on any of our devices, be it a desktop or a laptop, is an advantage for us, as long as we know how best to use it. Because in it we can perform an infinite number of operations, among which we can mention the calculation of the weighted average.
Excel is a very versatile tool that helps us perform many tasks and has an infinite number of functions to offer. Among them are: creating many types of charts, issuing invoices, keeping records and organizing various data, easy mathematical operations on the entered data, among we can mention data summation, among many applications for which we can assign it.
It should also be mentioned that this program allows us to work or share files with several people online and the fact is that sometimes teamwork is better than individual work, therefore it is the convenience that the program gives us, It’s very important.
Now, in this article, we will show you how to use Excel’s SUMPRODUCT and SUM functions individually, and how to combine both to calculate some problems.
The weighted average is an average that takes into account the importance or weight of each value. A good example would be the calculation of a student’s final grade based on his or her performance on various tasks and tests.
this is usually an individual assignment. They do not count as much for the final grade as for the final exam, as quizzes, tests and final exams will have different weights.
this weighted average is computed as the sum of all values multiplied by their weights divided by the sum of all weights.
For its part, a weighted average can be associated with a measure type that is able to calculate a weight with different values that can be calculated.
Example SUMPRODUCT and SUM
For our example, let’s take a look at the test results and student tests. There are six quizzes with 5% of the total mark each, two exams of 20% of the total mark and the final exam with 30% of the total mark.
The student’s final grade will be a weighted average and we will use the SUMPRODUCT and SUM functions to calculate this. As you can see in the table below, we have already assigned relative weights to each test and exam in column D.
Step one: calculate the SUMPRODUCT
First, let’s see how the SUM PRODUCT function works. Start by selecting the cell where you want the result to appear (in our example, this is cell D13).
Next, go to the “Formulas” menu, select the “Math and Trig” drop-down menu, scroll down and click on the “SUMPRODUCT” function.
- The “Function Arguments” window appears.
- In the “Array1” field, select the student results.
- Here we select all cells with actual results in column C.
- Then use the “Array2” field to select the weight of the tests and exams.
- For us, they are in column D.
- Click “OK” when finished.
- The SUMPRODUCT function will multiply each result by the corresponding weight.
- Then it will return the sum of all these products.
Step two: calculate the SUM
- Now let’s see how the SUM function works.
- Select the cell where you want the results to appear (in our example, this is cell D14).
- Then go to the “formulas” menu.
- Select the “Math and Trigonometry” drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on the “SUM” function.
- This “ function arguments “.
- Select all scales in the “number 1” field.
- Click “accept”.
- The SUM function will add all the values together
Step three: Combine SUMPRODUCT and SUM
But now we can combine both functions to determine the student’s final grade on the basis of his results and the weight of each result.
- Select the cell where the weighted average should go (for us, this is cell D15).
- Then type the following formula in the function bar.
= PRODUCT SUM (C3: C11, D3: D11) / SUM (D3: D11)
- After typing the formula, press “enter” to see the weighted average.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers