One of the biggest problems in today’s digital world is a lack of privacy. Certain instant messaging applications use geolocation to determine where we are sending the messages that we send with that specific application, which is a serious problem for those who do not want the company to know their location or that of their contacts with whom they are chatting. . In addition, in the same way, both the application company and our contacts can know at what time we connect or not.
In the case of the WhatsApp application, fortunately, the fact that the time you connect appears is your choice and it is very easy to prevent others from seeing if you are online or not and at what time. So, if you want to know how not to appear online on WhatsApp, keep reading this one HOWTO article and discover all the steps to follow to achieve it quickly and easily.
Steps to follow:
1. If you want to know how to be online on WhatsApp without being seen, the first thing you should know is that it does not matter if your mobile is an Android or iOS device, you can do it the same way. To start you must enter the WhatsApp application.
You will see that the application enters the Chats option directly and that, in the case of iOS, below the list of contacts with whom you have a conversation there is a menu in which options such as Favorites, Calls, Contacts, Chats, and Settings appear. You must enter the Configuration option which has a cogwheel shape, the icon that indicates this function, or the application tools. If you have an Android device you will have to do the same, the only difference is that the Settings menu is indicated at the top right with three dots.
2. To remove “Online” from WhatsApp, a status that not everyone wants to be visible, once you are in Settings you must enter the Account option, which is indicated by the icon of a key. In Account, we will find, among other things, the option to configure or graduate our privacy in this application, since it contains the necessary settings options to not appear online on WhatsApp.
3. When you enter the Account option in the Settings menu, you will see that the following tabs mainly appear:
- Change number
- Delete my account
To achieve your goal of not appearing online in this application when you connect, you have to enter the Privacy tab. When you enter this option, you will see that several more options appear:
- Last time
- Profile picture
- Read receipts
All these settings tabs allow us to regulate each thing to our liking, for example, we can activate or deactivate reading confirmations and these help us to know or not, depending on what we choose, if the contacts to whom we write have read or not the message. In the same way, if we disconnect it they will not be able to see if we have read the message or not. Therefore, in this menu, you have several possibilities of settings that may interest you. In this case, to remove “Online” from WhatsApp, you must enter the Status tab.
4. To continue knowing how not to appear online on WhatsApp, once you have entered this option, you can choose whether or not you want your contacts to see your connection status. Within this tab you can choose between the following options:
- My contacts
So that no person, whether you have it among your contacts or not, see if you are connected on WhatsApp or not, you should select the Nobody option, so that no one at all will know if you are online.
In addition, you can enter the Last time and Profile photo options and do the same, select Nobody so that, thus, they cannot see the time of the last time you connected or your profile photo, or else this alone restrict it to your contacts. You must think that by doing this others will not see this of you, but neither will you of them.
5. Now that your WhatsApp account settings are in place to ensure greater privacy, you have the ability to reply only to the messages that you consider most important. Thus, you can leave the rest of the messages to respond later without fear that later someone will tell you that you had already been connected for hours or that you had already read their message for a while and had not said anything.
6. There is another way to go unnoticed when you connect to WhatsApp, but in reality, this method still needs more testing to ensure that it works fully. To be able to read and send messages without anyone knowing if you are connected to the application, in addition to the aforementioned, you can also use Airplane Mode.
When activating this mode, the mobile device simply disconnects from any Internet connection, be it Wi-Fi or mobile data, therefore you can enter the WhatsApp application, read the messages and only respond to those you want without anyone. know that they have been read. Once you have done this, close the application and deactivate the airplane mode to reconnect to the Internet and then the messages that you have answered will be sent and your contacts will see if you have read their messages or not.
7. Also, take note that you can read and reply to the chat messages from the notifications that come to you without entering the App itself and, in this way, you will be able to see them but not appear online on WhatsApp. For a few years, there has been the option of responding to the messages of this application from the notification center, but for this, you have to have the updates up to date.
As soon as you see a WhatsApp message enter, display the notification center, sliding the tab from top to bottom, or reply to the message from the lock screen that lights up when entering the message. By answering from here you will be able to answer that person, without anyone else knowing that you have connected and without the connection being visibly registered in the last connection status if you have it active.
8. Another possibility is to use specific mobile applications for this purpose. From HOWTO we recommend that you use these Apps to avoid appearing online on WhatsApp :
- Private reading for WhatsApp.
All of them are easy to download and use, as they are very intuitive and effective.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity whether it’s for the operating system, applications, dame, and others. For example, RAM has a role when you edit photos or videos with an application, well, once the editing process is complete, the photos are saved to your device storage so they don’t get lost. The more RAM Memory capacity you have, the more you can do. Like doing multitasking tasks.
Because this RAM is in the form of a physical component, it is not possible for you to upgrade RAM on an Android phone. It’s different from a laptop or PC, where there are several RAM slots that you can add at a later date.
However, the RAM on your Android phone allows you to use it more efficiently. Also, if you have a device with Android 11 or 12, you most likely have the ability to extend RAM even further by allocating some of your storage using a feature called Virtual RAM.
Here’s how to save RAM on Android phones:
1. Turn off Animation Features
It turns out that the animation feature can actually consume more RAM and that’s not so important to me. Therefore, our suggestion is that you can disable the animation feature in the settings of your Android phone.
2. Limit Widget and Live Wallpaper Usage
These widgets and live wallpapers are quite greedy in terms of RAM usage. Many refresh frequently and occupy bandwidth, while some are constantly active. In addition, this can also cause your battery to run out faster and wasteful even in standby mode.
So remember to limit the number of widgets and live wallpapers that apply to optimize RAM memory, to keep your Android phone optimal.
3. Delete applications that are not in use
Don’t install too many applications on your android phone, make sure you only install the applications you need, and make sure to check regularly what applications you rarely use. And if it’s no longer necessary, you can just delete the app.
4. Activate the RAM Plus (Virtual RAM) feature
On Android 11 and 12, it already has a feature called RAM Plus. Let’s take the example of Samsung phones, which already have the RAM Plus feature, where you can add and increase your RAM capacity many times over.
To enable RAM plus on Samsung phones, you can go to the menu:
Settings > Battery and device care > Memory > RAM Plus.
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a JPEG file cannot be edited, even though the JPEG file is in the form of an excel table.
However, we can convert the JPEG file into excel format, which in the end, we can edit the File without having to retype it.
In this article, we will give you tips on how to convert a JPEG file to Excel format, of course, with fast and uncluttered results.
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
Many online tools can convert JPEG files into Excel. Still, these online tools do not meet our expectations. Sometimes, the conversation results become messy and irregular and can’t even be edited in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
If you are, having a problem like this. Here is the best way to convert JPEG to Excel with fast and editable results.
1. First, you must convert the JPEG file to PDF format; for how you can insert the JPEG file into Microsoft Word, then File > Save As, in Save as type select PDF.
2. If you have, then we will change the PDF format earlier to Excel for how to:
- Go to the site https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-excel.html. This is a site owned by Adobe, no doubt about it. Select File and locate the JPEG file you converted to PDF earlier.
- Wait for the Convert PDF to Excel file to complete
- If so, click the Download button
Then open the downloaded File in Microsoft Excel, then you can edit the File there. You can see for yourself in the image below that the result of converting a JPEG file to Excel is relatively clean and tidy.
How to Overcome Instagram Error Cannot Take Photos
One of the favorites that are often used by Instagram users is the Camera, where there we can use various kinds of filters, animations, effects, and others to make our photos more interesting and good.
However, there are some problems that arise when we will use photos or take photos on Instagram. Among the error problems are photos or the camera can’t be opened, photos don’t work or can’t be used, and several other photo problems.
Incidentally, we have also experienced this problem before, for that. In this article, we will give you tips and solutions on how to solve this photo error problem on Instagram.
Here’s How to Overcome Instagram Error Cannot Take Photos:
1. Update the Instagram Application
If previously this photo feature worked normally, and shortly after that a new error problem appeared. Then most likely the problem is a “bug”.
The easiest way to solve this bug is to update your Instagram application.
So, update your Instagram app as soon as possible. Because one of the benefits of updating is that it can fix problems that are currently happening in an application, including Instagram.
2. Try Accessing Instagram in Browser
You can test Instagram photos in the browser, by:
- Open Instagram on your computer/Laptop browser
- Then log in using your account
- If you are already logged in, right-click on your empty Instagram page then select Inspect
- Change the size to mobile by pressing the phone icon
- Automatically your Instagram display will change to a mobile view (like the Instagram application)
And there, try to use a photo, can it work?
3. Check if Instagram is Down
Next, also check whether the Instagram server for your area is down or not. To find out you can use the site Down Detector.
If it turns out that Instagram is down in your area, try to wait for the next few minutes.
4. Delete And Reinstall Instagram App
If all the methods above have been done, try asking your friend, is he also experiencing the same error problem on Instagram? If this is only happening to you, then there’s a good chance that there’s a problem with the Instagram app system problem on your device.
The best solution to solve this is, to uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app on your device.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers