One of the biggest problems in today’s digital world is a lack of privacy. Certain instant messaging applications use geolocation to determine where we are sending the messages that we send with that specific application, which is a serious problem for those who do not want the company to know their location or that of their contacts with whom they are chatting. . In addition, in the same way, both the application company and our contacts can know at what time we connect or not.
In the case of the WhatsApp application, fortunately, the fact that the time you connect appears is your choice and it is very easy to prevent others from seeing if you are online or not and at what time. So, if you want to know how not to appear online on WhatsApp, keep reading this one HOWTO article and discover all the steps to follow to achieve it quickly and easily.
Steps to follow:
1. If you want to know how to be online on WhatsApp without being seen, the first thing you should know is that it does not matter if your mobile is an Android or iOS device, you can do it the same way. To start you must enter the WhatsApp application.
You will see that the application enters the Chats option directly and that, in the case of iOS, below the list of contacts with whom you have a conversation there is a menu in which options such as Favorites, Calls, Contacts, Chats, and Settings appear. You must enter the Configuration option which has a cogwheel shape, the icon that indicates this function, or the application tools. If you have an Android device you will have to do the same, the only difference is that the Settings menu is indicated at the top right with three dots.
2. To remove “Online” from WhatsApp, a status that not everyone wants to be visible, once you are in Settings you must enter the Account option, which is indicated by the icon of a key. In Account, we will find, among other things, the option to configure or graduate our privacy in this application, since it contains the necessary settings options to not appear online on WhatsApp.
3. When you enter the Account option in the Settings menu, you will see that the following tabs mainly appear:
- Change number
- Delete my account
To achieve your goal of not appearing online in this application when you connect, you have to enter the Privacy tab. When you enter this option, you will see that several more options appear:
- Last time
- Profile picture
- Read receipts
All these settings tabs allow us to regulate each thing to our liking, for example, we can activate or deactivate reading confirmations and these help us to know or not, depending on what we choose, if the contacts to whom we write have read or not the message. In the same way, if we disconnect it they will not be able to see if we have read the message or not. Therefore, in this menu, you have several possibilities of settings that may interest you. In this case, to remove “Online” from WhatsApp, you must enter the Status tab.
4. To continue knowing how not to appear online on WhatsApp, once you have entered this option, you can choose whether or not you want your contacts to see your connection status. Within this tab you can choose between the following options:
- My contacts
So that no person, whether you have it among your contacts or not, see if you are connected on WhatsApp or not, you should select the Nobody option, so that no one at all will know if you are online.
In addition, you can enter the Last time and Profile photo options and do the same, select Nobody so that, thus, they cannot see the time of the last time you connected or your profile photo, or else this alone restrict it to your contacts. You must think that by doing this others will not see this of you, but neither will you of them.
5. Now that your WhatsApp account settings are in place to ensure greater privacy, you have the ability to reply only to the messages that you consider most important. Thus, you can leave the rest of the messages to respond later without fear that later someone will tell you that you had already been connected for hours or that you had already read their message for a while and had not said anything.
6. There is another way to go unnoticed when you connect to WhatsApp, but in reality, this method still needs more testing to ensure that it works fully. To be able to read and send messages without anyone knowing if you are connected to the application, in addition to the aforementioned, you can also use Airplane Mode.
When activating this mode, the mobile device simply disconnects from any Internet connection, be it Wi-Fi or mobile data, therefore you can enter the WhatsApp application, read the messages and only respond to those you want without anyone. know that they have been read. Once you have done this, close the application and deactivate the airplane mode to reconnect to the Internet and then the messages that you have answered will be sent and your contacts will see if you have read their messages or not.
7. Also, take note that you can read and reply to the chat messages from the notifications that come to you without entering the App itself and, in this way, you will be able to see them but not appear online on WhatsApp. For a few years, there has been the option of responding to the messages of this application from the notification center, but for this, you have to have the updates up to date.
As soon as you see a WhatsApp message enter, display the notification center, sliding the tab from top to bottom, or reply to the message from the lock screen that lights up when entering the message. By answering from here you will be able to answer that person, without anyone else knowing that you have connected and without the connection being visibly registered in the last connection status if you have it active.
8. Another possibility is to use specific mobile applications for this purpose. From HOWTO we recommend that you use these Apps to avoid appearing online on WhatsApp :
- Private reading for WhatsApp.
All of them are easy to download and use, as they are very intuitive and effective.
How to Fix Blurred Images/Photos on Android Phones
Why your photos can be blurry (blurred) There are several factors that cause them, including: When taking photos it is unstable (shaky), the object you are photographing is a moving object, the camera lens is dirty, the camera application is not functioning properly and several other causes.
How to Fix Blurry Pictures Taken from Android Phone:
1. Use an app to fix blurry photos
Most image editing apps include a useful function to sharpen photos, this feature you can use to improve your Android photos.
As for the method, I have discussed it in a previous article here
Or you can also try other apps like VanceAI and Neural. love, Let’s Enhance, and MyEdit
2. Take precautions so that the photos are not blurry
Tips for preventing blurry images on Android phones, there are several things you can try to prevent this, including:
- Clean your phone lens
- Take photos in better lighting conditions
- Delete the Camera application cache, go to the menu: Settings > Storage > Devices > Cached data > Clear cached data > OK.
- As much as possible, avoid excessive zoom functions when taking photos on an Android cellphone camera.
How to Fix Spotify AI DJ Not Showing
As a music streaming service, Spotify has revolutionized the way we listen to music. One of its most exciting features is the AI DJ, which creates custom playlists based on your music preferences. However, sometimes users encounter an issue where the AI DJ feature is not showing up. In this article, we will go through a step-by-step guide on how to fix this issue.
Step 1: Check for Updates
The first thing you should do is check if your Spotify app is updated. If not, update it to the latest version. This may resolve any glitches or bugs that are causing the AI DJ feature to disappear.
Step 2: Clear Cache
Clearing the cache on your Spotify app may also help resolve this issue. To do this, go to your app settings and select “Storage.” From there, tap on “Clear Cache” and restart your app.
Step 3: Disable Battery Saver
Sometimes, battery saver settings can interfere with the app’s performance. To disable the battery saver, go to your phone’s settings and select “Battery.” From there, disable any battery-saving modes that are enabled.
Step 4: Check the Internet Connection
Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, the app may not be able to load the AI DJ feature.
Step 5: Check Country Settings
Spotify’s AI DJ feature is not available in all countries. If you’re using the app in a country where this feature is not available, it may not appear on your app. You can check the list of countries where the AI DJ feature is available on the Spotify website.
Step 6: Check the Subscription
The AI DJ feature is only available to Spotify Premium subscribers. If you’re using the free version of the app, you may not be able to access this feature.
Step 7: Reinstall the App
If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This will reset the app to its default settings, which may resolve any issues that were causing the AI DJ feature to disappear.
Step 8: Restart Your Device
If the issue persists, try restarting your device. This can help fix any software issues that may be causing the problem. Here’s how to do it:
- Press and hold the power button on your device.
- Tap on the “Restart” option when it appears on the screen.
- Wait for your device to restart, and then try opening the Spotify app again.
Step 9: Contact Spotify Support
If the issue persists after trying all the above steps, it’s time to contact Spotify support. You can reach out to them through their website, and they will guide you through resolving the issue.
Spotify’s AI DJ feature is a great way to discover new music based on your preferences. However, it can be frustrating if it’s not showing up on your app. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to resolve the issue and get back to enjoying your music. Remember to check for updates, clear cache, disable battery saver, check internet connection, country settings, and subscription, and reinstall the app. If all else fails, don’t hesitate to contact Spotify support.
How to Overcome steam error code e84
The steam error code e84 problem usually occurs when we are about to log into the Steam platform, this error is also accompanied by Something that went wrong while attempting to sign you in.
If you are currently experiencing the same error. So in this article, we are going to provide you with the repair solution with the simplest way to fix it.
1. Delete Temporary Files
Temporary Files on your computer can sometimes make Steam run improperly. One is the steam error code e84, so try deleting temporary files from your computer. To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the Windows key + R then type the command %temp% and press the Enter / OK key
- Then delete all files and folders in the temp folder
- After that, try restarting your computer, and try opening Steam, is the error code E84 still there?
Deleting all of these folders will not cause errors or damage to the computer/programs on your computer, because all the files in this temp folder are temporary files that are no longer needed.
2. Update the Steam Application
Check if there is an update available for the steam application, if there is, please update immediately. And after the update is complete, try opening the Steam application again.
3. Reinstall the Steam App
If the two methods above don’t work, there could be some problematic or damaged Steam system files. The best solution is to reinstall the Steam application.
How to Fix Blurred Images/Photos on Android Phones
SHARE More Why your photos can be blurry (blurred) There are several factors that cause them, including: When taking photos...
AI Alternative to GPT Chat
SHARE More Recently, you may or have used ChatGPT. This chatbot is OpenAI (Artificial intelligence), which allows users to have...
Transform Your Text with Fancy Fonts: A Dive into Online Font Generator Websites
SHARE More In today’s digital age, expressing ourselves creatively is more important than ever. One fun and engaging way to...
How to Overcome playback errors on Twitter
SHARE More The problem of playback error on Twitter is a video problem on Twitter that cannot be played for...
How To Fix Unusable Whatsapp Accounts
SHARE More The problem of your WhatsApp account not being able to use is one of the signs that your...
iOS 16.6 close. What’s new with the update for iPhones?
SHARE More iOS 16.6 is a new update for iPhones, which is about to be released. What’s new in this...
Huawei Announces Plans for Commercial 5.5G Network Device Launch in 2024
SHARE More The leading provider of information and communication technology (ICT) solutions, Huawei, announced plans to launch a full range...
How to View, Change and Create Line IDs
SHARE More One application platform that is quite widely used by smartphone users is the LINE application, this application is...
Samsung, the arrival of the Galaxy S23 FE is increasingly probable: the battery is certified
SHARE More The “Fan Edition” of the Galaxy S range would be ready to return to the market after a...
How to fix provision isn’t responding to Xiaomi
SHARE More One of the most frequent problems that occur with Xiaomi cellphone users is the emergence of an error...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone