How to open a locked Microsoft Word file this time is actually easy, but surely many people don’t know-how.
Generally, users lock Word so that it can’t be edited, this is commonly used by most people who don’t want their documents to be tampered with by others.
How to open Microsoft Word that can’t be edited is very easy, you can even do it without additional software, you know.
HOW TO OPEN A LOCKED MICROSOFT WORD
The feature of a locked document is that all toolbars cannot be used. Selection is off and if you right-click then the copy option is disabled, as shown below Guys.
Well, there are two ways you can do to open a locked Microsoft Word file. What is certain is that these two methods are very, very easy for you to do, you know!
1. How to Open a Locked Document with WordPad
The first way you can do this is to use another word processing software that is already available, namely WordPad.
The steps are also very easy, let’s see how!
- First, open the document file that you want to unlock. Then select the File menu > Save As.
- On the Save As Type menu, select Rich Text Format, then Save.
- If you have saved it, open the file by right-clicking > Open With > WordPad.
- After opening with WordPad, the next step is to select the Save menu as usual, or press Ctrl+S and close the document.
- Open the document again with Microsoft Word, as usual, then you can edit or copy the file.
2. How to Open a Locked Microsoft Word with Google Drive
If you have done the above method but it doesn’t work, then you can try the method below, guys.
Only, to use this method you need an internet connection, yes. Because we will use one of the products from Google, namely Google Drive.
- Log in to drive.google.com
- Look on the left, click new then select file upload
- Find the locked word file, then upload it
- View the files that are already logged in Google Drive, right-click on the file, then Open With and select Google Docs
- If it is already open with Google Docs, then select the Download As menu > Microsoft Word (.docx)
- Open the file that you downloaded and click enable editing and now you can edit the document.
Well, that’s how to open a locked document. Very easy, right?
Of course, it’s really easy, but if the locked Word file is an important and crucial file, we recommend that you ask permission directly from the owner of the file if you want to edit it, Guys.
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
How To Secure Your Wi-fi Devices Step By Step
SHARE More Securing your Wi-Fi devices is crucial to protect your personal and financial information from hackers and cybercriminals. Here...
What is CPU Cache?
SHARE More Have you ever heard the term CPU Cache on your computer device? if so, in this article we...
How To Overcome Printer Not Responding
SHARE More Why can it appear Printer not responding? even though your printer looks active and properly connected to your...
How to Improve the Security of Your Home Network Easy
SHARE More Securing your home network is essential to protect your personal information and devices from cyber threats like hacking,...
How to hide contacts and text messages on Android phone – step by step
SHARE More Have you ever wondered how to hide your contacts and messages on Android quickly? Also, do you want...
How to Overcome Checksum Error Winrar
SHARE More The WinRAR checksum error is a problem that appears when you try to extract files with WinRAR. This...
How to Download and Send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
SHARE More New Year’s Eve is always a special moment. People around the world celebrate the new year in various...
How To Learn To Code For Free Online
SHARE More There are many resources available online that allow you to learn to code for free. Here are a...
How To Restore Permanently lost Files in Windows
SHARE More There are a few methods you can try to restore permanently lost files in Windows: Check the Recycle...
What is Confidential Data?
SHARE More Confidential data is personal data, trade secret data, business data, and other personal data that is protected from...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers