How to open XML files
The files called XML (Extensible Markup Language or Extensible Markup Language) are a meta-language that serves to store data and facilitate its transmission between different technologies without affecting its original structure.
Due to the aforementioned, the language of XML files is considered universal (it is related to other languages such as XHTML, MathML, SVG, among others), so it can be opened in any type of text editor. However, if it contains very complex structures (with many nested labels), it is best to look for a more professional editor that allows better visualization of the document and facilitates its possible editing.
The most common is to find this format in electronic invoices, especially in receipts for tax payments. For this reason, if you need to view XML files, edit them or convert them to PDF, we will tell you how to open XML files without any complications and with the easiest options for PC and mobile.
How to open XML files in Windows
If you want to open an XML file in Windows 10, there are a wide variety of options, it all depends on the complexity of the XML files (the number of nested tags they contain), and if you want to edit it (and to what extent you want to do it). Next, we describe what to do for each option:
Excel is one of the best options for opening simple XML files, as it can sort the tags and present the file as a table, making it easier to read and understand. In addition, it is not only a reader of XML files but also allows you to edit them.
However, if the file is very complex (it has many nested labels), it will hardly be organized well within a table. In these cases, we recommend using an XML viewer or editor.
If you want to know how to open XML files in Excel, follow these steps:
- Open Excel.
- Select the “File” tab from the menu.
- Choose “Open.”
- Select the icon called “Team.”
- Choose the “Browse” button (the icon is a folder).
- Find and open the XML file. If the file does not appear, select in the lower menu of the window, the button that says “All files” or “XML files”.
- A window will appear, choose the option “As XML table”.
- If a warning appears, read it and accept it.
- View the XML file. A table appears organized according to the label structures (source data). Thanks to this, you can customize the table, using the sorting and filtering tools that Excel offers you.
Text editors are the easiest and fastest way to view an XML file. However, these do not read the tags, so you will see them within the plain text. If you want to know the content of an XML file quickly, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the XML file. A list of options will be displayed there.
- Select “Open With” and hit the default Notepad program (which also works with others like Word Pad).
- The file will automatically open and the information it contains will appear.
- You will be able to use the tags to interpret the text and locate where the title (tag) or the body of the text (tag) is.
Web browsers, such as text editors, can open XML files, but cannot interpret the tags. It is another simple option if you need a fast XML file viewer and you do not need to edit it or make it easier to read. Follow these steps to use it:
- Open your browser.
- Drag the XML file to a new tab. Ready! You can now visualize it. So if you were wondering how to open XML files in Google Chrome or any other browser, you already know how to do it.
Program to open XML files for free
If, in addition to reading the XML file, you need to edit it, we recommend looking for an XML viewer and editor. There are a wide variety of programs that you can use, including Edit Plus, Office XML Handler, oXygen XML Editor, XML Explorer, XML Viewer, XML Marker, etc. In this case, we will use a free option called XML Notepad. Follow these steps to use it:
- Download the program from the Microsoft website and follow the installation instructions.
- Open the file. When it detects that you have the XML editor installed, the file will automatically open in the new program when you double-click on it. If it doesn’t, right-click, choose the “Open with” option, and locate the newly installed program in the list of suggestions.
- Another alternative is to run the program and open the file from the menu, choosing the File> Open option. The Windows browser will open and you will be able to find your file where you have it saved.
- Once your XML file is open, you can arrange it for better reading or editing.
How to open XML files online
If you do not have time to install a program or you are on a computer that is not yours, do not worry. You can view and edit XML files online with free options such as codebeautify.org, XMLGrid.net, XMLViewer.org, among others. In this case, we will use XML Viewer to explain how to open XML files online, follow these steps:
- Open the web page of the viewer.
- Translate the page into Hindi. Since most of these pages are in English, it is more convenient to change the language. Right-click on any empty area of the page and choose “Translate to Spanish”.
- Explore the interface. From the beginning, XML Viewer will show you two empty boxes, and in the middle of both, a column made up of buttons (with different viewing and editing functions).
- Press the “Browse” button. A window will pop up, locate the XML file on your computer, and wait for it to load on the page.
- Press the blue “Format” button and you can read the file more easily.
Other pages like XMLGrid also allow you to edit the XML files and view the information in cells.
How to open XML files on mobile
There are two ways to open XML files on mobile (be it Android or iOS). It can be through the text editor or through an APP. If the first alternative does not work (it can happen on very old mobile devices), you can resort to the second proposal (it is infallible). Here are some suggestions for mobile phones and tablets:
How to open XML files on Android
To open XML files on Android you can use its file manager and text editor. Follow these steps and you will be able to open them:
- Open the “File Manager” (file manager). If you don’t have it, download an application that fulfils the same function.
- Open the XML file. Once in the file manager, find the XML and click on it. Automatically, it will open in the “Text Editor”.
The other option you have is to download an app to have a specialized XML file viewer. Here we give you the steps to do it with the QuickEdit app, although you can also use a File Viewer call.
- Search and download the app from the PlayStore.
- Select the XML file. A window will appear asking for permission for the app to access your files, press the “Allow” button.
- The file will open within the application. You will see the data in the XML file horizontally.
- If you want to view it vertically, go to the settings (the dots icon) and look for the Wrap> Wrap options. Now that you know how to open XML files on Android, you can check your XML invoices anywhere.
How to open XML files on iOS
Apple’s operating system also has a built-in notepad app. Here you can open the XML files with plain text. To do so, follow these steps:
- Download the file from the cloud. Do it from the cloud service you used to transfer the file to your phone. For example, from iCloud.
- Tap the file once downloaded. It will automatically open in your notepad.
As with Android, there are also applications on iOS that will allow you to easily open XML files. In this case, we will use a Browser File & Manager call, but you can also use a FileAppes call with which you can manage your files, edit and share them (it is not free). Let’s see how to open XML files on iPhone with the free option:
- Download the Browser File & Manager app from the AppStore.
- Find the file you want to open and select it. A window will appear with several alternatives, press the option that says “Open in Files (it is the icon with a blue square that contains a white arrow pointing downwards.
- The file will open immediately.
How to convert XML files to PDF
If you have an invoice in XML and you want to print it, the best way to do it is by converting it into a pdf. Although it may seem complicated to you, it is not at all, yes, there are more complex methods than others. Therefore, here we leave you several options for converting XML to PDF.
How to Convert XML to PDF Online
If you only want to convert an XML file occasionally, it may be better for you to do it online. There are many pages that allow you to do this, in this article we will use pdfconvertonline.com, a free and easy-to-use option.
- Open the web page.
- Click the “Choose files” button. Next to it it will indicate that the file you selected was uploaded.
- Select the “Add XML to PDF” box.
- Press the “Convert XML to PDF” button.
- Another tab will open with the XML file already converted to PDF.
- Download and save it. Put the cursor on the top edge and the options will appear on the right. The download icon and the print icon appear there.
Just as you can convert XML files to PDF, you can also do the opposite process. Find out how in our article How to convert PDF files to XML.
How To Fix Temporarily Lost Connection
The temporarily lost connection problem is a Temporarily Lost Connection error when launching the EA application. There are quite a number of games made by EA that cannot be played due to the appearance of this error.
It looks like this problem is on the EA side, so there’s not much you can do to fix it, but there are a few tips you can do.
However, we have some suggestions that can help solve the problem. How to fix EA temporarily lost connection error Usually caused by EA server connectivity.
Some things you can do to overcome this are:
- The first step, make sure to link your Steam and EA accounts.
- Then, run the EA application as an administrator.
- Restart your PC/Laptop
- Also, restart your router and modem.
- Uninstall the EA app and reinstall it.
- Ensure that EA applications are allowed through your firewall and anti-virus software.
- Finally, check if your router is blocking the connection to the EA server.
These are common fixes you can make. If, in the above way the error still appears. We can confirm that the cause of the problem is not on you. However, there is a problem with the EA Server. The best solution for this is to wait a while, as usually, problems like this don’t last that long.
How to Solve WiFi Authentication Problem
If you open WIFI at a school, cafe, airport, or hotel, you are usually asked to enter username and password login information first. Usually, this login information will be given to you beforehand.
Maybe you have or are currently experiencing a problem where there is no login display at all when accessing wifi. Then this article will help you to overcome it.
Here is a solution to overcome Wifi that can’t log in:
1. Restart your Device
This solution is easy solution and can be done by anyone.
What you need to do is:
- Disconnect from the network and turn off your Wi-Fi.
- Log out of the user account on your computer and shut down the system.
- Restart the device and log back into your user account.
- Turn on your Wi-Fi and connect to the network once again. See if the login page will now appear in your browser.
2. Use Public DNS
The next method is to use public DNS, how to set it up, follow these steps:
- To change a Wi-Fi network, go to Settings menu > Network Settings. Select the Wi-Fi network you want to change the DNS for, long press on the network name, and select ‘Modify Network ‘
- Then in the “ IP Settings” option. Usually, it will read ‘DHCP‘. Change it to ‘Static’, and you will be able to input the DNS IP manually you will use.
- Then enter DNS 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
3. Use a VPN App to solve the WIFI Login problem
When you join a WiFi hotspot with a login page, the VPN app will display information asking if you want to log in.
4. Forget the WIFI Network and Reconnect
Go to your device Settings and tap on WiFi > Find a network that you are having trouble connecting to a WiFi network > Long press on the network either SSID /Network Name, then you will see a small window with options to forget the network or modify network configuration. You can simply Tap on Forget Network option and then reconnect.
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world. With its user-friendly interface and fast speed, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to use it as their primary browser. However, with so many tabs open at once, it can be difficult to find the one you’re looking for. This is where the search tabs feature comes in handy. In this article, we’ll show you how to search tabs in Google Chrome.
Step 1: Open Google Chrome
To start, open Google Chrome on your computer. If you have multiple tabs open, you’ll see them all listed at the top of the window.
Step 2: Search for Tabs
To search for tabs, you’ll need to access the tabs search bar. To do this, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the window, and then click on “Tabs”.
Step 3: Enter Your Search Term
Once you’ve accessed the tabs search bar, you can start typing in your search term. For example, if you’re looking for a tab with information on a specific topic, you could type in the topic in the search bar. As you type, the search results will start to appear, with the tabs that match your search term at the top of the list.
Step 4: Find the Tab You’re Looking For
Once you see the tab you’re looking for in the search results, click on it to open it. This will take you directly to the tab you’re searching for, allowing you to quickly access the information you need.
Step 5: Close the Search Bar
Once you’ve found the tab you’re looking for, you can close the tabs search bar by clicking on the “X” in the upper right corner.
Benefits of Using the Tabs Search Feature
There are many benefits to using the tabs search feature in Google Chrome. Here are just a few of the reasons why it’s a valuable tool:
1. Save Time
If you have multiple tabs open, scrolling through them all to find the one you’re looking for can be time-consuming. By using the tabs search feature, you can quickly find the tab you need, saving you time and allowing you to be more productive.
2. Increased Organization
With the tabs search feature, you can keep your tabs organized and easily accessible. Instead of having to manually search through all of your open tabs, you can simply type in your search term and quickly find the tab you’re looking for.
3. Improved Navigation
When you have multiple tabs open, it can be difficult to navigate between them. With the tabs search feature, you can quickly find the tab you need and navigate to it, making it easier for you to switch between tabs.
4. More Efficient
By using the tabs search feature, you can quickly find the information you need, allowing you to be more efficient and productive in your work. Whether you’re looking for a specific website or a specific piece of information, you can quickly find it using the tabs search feature.
Google Chrome’s tabs search feature is a valuable tool that can help you save time, increase organization, improve navigation, and make you more efficient. Whether you have multiple tabs open or are just looking for a specific tab, this feature makes it easy to find what you need. By following these simple steps, you can start using the tabs search feature in Google Chrome today.
WhatsApp Releases Message Edit Feature, Suitable for Those of You Who Often Typo
SHARE More The messaging application owned by Meta Inc, WhatsApp, released a new feature that might be very useful for...
What is Android System Intelligence?
SHARE More For those of you Android phone users, you may often know Android System Intelligence on your Android system....
FBI Blocks 13 Internet Domains Related to DDoS Cyber Attacks
SHARE More FBI blocks 13 internet domains as they are associated with malicious DDoS services. This action was carried out...
How To Fix Temporarily Lost Connection
SHARE More The temporarily lost connection problem is a Temporarily Lost Connection error when launching the EA application. There are...
WhatsApp’s New Feature Allows You to Create a Channel, Ready to Become a Content Creator?
SHARE More WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging platforms because it has an easy-to-use interface and a variety...
Cannot Open Web Pages But Internet Connected
SHARE More If you try to visit a site and you see a web page cannot be opened notification appears,...
Overcoming WhatsApp can’t download images
SHARE More In this article, we will give you tips on how to deal with WhatsApp not downloading images. Usually,...
These 47 cell phone brands will no longer be able to use WhatsApp starting December 2023
SHARE More Starting December 31, 2023, the messaging application WhatsApp will no longer work on at least 47 cell phones....
Can AI Technology Replace Human Jobs? This is ChatGPT Answer!
SHARE More Much has been said about AI chatbots such as ChatGPT, Bing AI, and Google Bard, about whether in...
What is eSIM (Electronic SIM Card)?
SHARE More Have you heard of eSIM lately? If you have one, an eSIM is a replacement for a physical...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone