WhatsApp offers a large number of functions. The most prominent reason millions of users worldwide download this application is because of the instant messaging service, both in private chats and in groups. The states are another of its hallmarks, an aspect that has evolved in the app over the years.
Currently, any user can add music to their WhatsApp status. Besides writing text or putting images, songs can also be shared. Did you know about this function? To discover how to put music on WhatsApp status without having to download other applications or even with the help of another app, we recommend that you continue reading this article.
How to put music on WhatsApp status without Apps
WhatsApp statuses allow you to upload or share photos in a similar way to Instagram stories. The application gives you complete control through the configuration to determine which users can see your statuses and who cannot.
Therefore, WhatsApp Status allows uploading stories by writing text messages, adding photos, a GIF, or videos. It even allows you to add music. But how to put music on WhatsApp status with images on iPhone without downloading add-on apps? By following these steps, you will achieve it:
- Turn on the mobile and, after opening the music player that you use most frequently, you must search for the song you want to add to the WhatsApp status.
- Select Play and increase the volume of the music so that it sounds loud through the mobile speakers.
- Search for the WhatsApp application. Access and open the tab corresponding to the states.
- Click on the green icon located on the camera to upload a new image or video status.
- Select the button enabled to record on the interface as if you were making a video to upload to the WhatsApp statuses.
- In this way, WhatsApp will begin to record the music that sounds around the mobile through the speakers. Optionally, you can cover the camera not to record images, that is, only the song’s audio.
- Check the final result of the recording when you finish recording the music.
- When the recording convinces you, you must click at the bottom of the green arrow and send it to the status update.
This method of putting music on WhatsApp status is fast, although it does not offer many options. In addition, it is important to ensure the quality of the song, as it can suffer during recording if there is too much outside noise.
How to put music on WhatsApp status with an App
Although it is possible without installing any other application, there is a trick to put music on WhatsApp status. Consider downloading an app to make the process easier. Follow these steps to carry out this method:
- Download and install the VideoShow application or a similar one from the Google Play Store.
- Access the app and click on Edit video.
- Search your mobile gallery and choose an image to set a status background.
- Select Next after choosing the image. You can edit it in the editor menu if you consider it necessary.
- Select the duration of the state. The maximum amount allowed is 30 seconds.
- Head to the editor screen tap the Music tab at the bottom.
- Then select the option to Play to add music.
- Search the audio files and select the song you like the most.
- After finding the song, you will see its duration. Click Add Music.
- Select the checkmark icon that appeared in the upper right.
- Click Save to the gallery. In this way, the music clip will be edited and prepared so that you can share it on your WhatsApp status.
How to put a YouTube song in WhatsApp status
WhatsApp statuses also allow you to put a song from YouTube. To do it correctly, you must follow these steps:
- Find the YouTube video you want to share in WhatsApp status. In this case, its duration is not important.
- Pause the video and click on the three points that you will see in the lower right corner. In the drop-down menu, select Share to see the platforms on which it can be broadcast. Click on the WhatsApp icon.
- When you select the WhatsApp icon, the app opens and shows the options for sharing the video. Select the My Status tab and press the Next button.
- The video is already uploaded with the playback link in the state. The application allows you to adjust to the status, customize it to add messages, change the font, include emoticons, and place different colored backgrounds.
- Once you have the ready status, press the Share button. Thus, you will have already published the status showing the video of the song from YouTube.
With this method, you will know how to put music in the WhatsApp status with an image on Android starting from a song from YouTube.
How to Download and Send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
New Year’s Eve is always a special moment. People around the world celebrate the new year in various ways, from following long-standing traditions in their respective countries to welcoming the new year 2023 with great fanfare in famous places and sharing WhatsApp messages.
So that sending WhatsApp messages is not boring, you can do this by sending stickers. One of them is by downloading the Sticker.ly application on the Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
How to send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
- First, you have to download and install the Sticker.ly application from both the Google Play Store and the App store. Then log in using a Google account (Gmail) or Facebook.
- In the search field type “New Year 2023” or “New Year 2023”.
- Then lots of New Year 2023 stickers will appear, choose the one you like and add it to your WhatsApp.
- Your WhatsApp already has lots of New Year 2023 stickers.
How to Send WA Stickers
- Open the WhatsApp application and select the chat you want to send the sticker can be personal or group.
- Press the “Sign Add” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Sticker” icon.
- You will be taken to a screen that displays a list of stickers available on WhatsApp.
- Select the sticker you want to send by tapping on it.
- The sticker will automatically be sent to the chat you have selected.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Become a New Feature for WA
The latest WhatsApp feature has just been released, where users can restore chat messages that they have already deleted.
This can happen if you are in a hurry or accidentally delete a chat.
Now with this new WA feature, chat messages that you have deleted can be displayed again.
However, not all deleted WA chats can be recovered.
Users can only recover their own chat posts.
So this feature is only available in the “delete for me” or “Delete for Me” menu.
Then how to restore deleted WhatsApp chats?
How to recover deleted WhatsApp chats
- Open a chat on WhatsApp, and select the chat you want to delete
- Press and hold the chat you want to delete then click the trash icon in the upper right corner
- At the bottom will appear a pop up then click “Undo”
- Then the chat that you deleted will come back again in the chat room
To be able to enjoy this feature, you must update the application on the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Be patient if the new feature still hasn’t appeared, because usually the presence of feature updates is done gradually.
How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts and New Lines on WhatsApp Web, To Type Faster
WhatsApp Web is widely used on laptops to chat faster and easier because it uses a keyboard.
However, even though it is often used daily, it turns out that many do not know how to create a new line of chat on WhatsApp Web.
To create a new line on WhatsApp on a cellphone, it’s very easy, just press Enter the WhatsApp button on the cellphone.
But for WhatsApp Web a little different.
When chatting on WhatsApp on your cellphone, to make sure that the Enter button doesn’t immediately send a message, you can check it in WhatsApp settings.
That is through the three dots in the upper right corner, then select Chat and turn off the checkmark in the Enter column.
Well, how to create a new line on WhatsApp Web? Apparently don’t just press Enter.
You do this by holding down the Shift key, then Enter to create a new line on WhatsApp Web.
So the chat is not sent, and the process of typing in the bottom row can be continued.
How to use WhatsApp Web keyboard shortcuts
Another way to be aware of this is to use WhatsApp Web keyboard shortcuts to reduce mouse-to-keyboard switching for typing.
Using keyboard key shortcuts can speed up typing, which are as follows:
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + U : Mark as unread
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + M : Mute
Ctrl + Alt + E : Archive chat
Ctrl + Alt + Backspace : Delete chat
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + P : Pin chat
Ctrl + Alt + / (slash) : Search
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + F : Search chat
Ctrl + Alt + N : New chat
Ctrl + Alt + Shift + N : New group
Ctrl + Alt + P : Profile and About
Ctrl + Alt + , (comma): Settings
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers