WhatsApp offers a large number of functions. The most prominent reason millions of users worldwide download this application is because of the instant messaging service, both in private chats and in groups. The states are another of its hallmarks, an aspect that has evolved in the app over the years.
Currently, any user can add music to their WhatsApp status. Besides writing text or putting images, songs can also be shared. Did you know about this function? To discover how to put music on WhatsApp status without having to download other applications or even with the help of another app, we recommend that you continue reading this article.
How to put music on WhatsApp status without Apps
WhatsApp statuses allow you to upload or share photos in a similar way to Instagram stories. The application gives you complete control through the configuration to determine which users can see your statuses and who cannot.
Therefore, WhatsApp Status allows uploading stories by writing text messages, adding photos, a GIF, or videos. It even allows you to add music. But how to put music on WhatsApp status with images on iPhone without downloading add-on apps? By following these steps, you will achieve it:
- Turn on the mobile and, after opening the music player that you use most frequently, you must search for the song you want to add to the WhatsApp status.
- Select Play and increase the volume of the music so that it sounds loud through the mobile speakers.
- Search for the WhatsApp application. Access and open the tab corresponding to the states.
- Click on the green icon located on the camera to upload a new image or video status.
- Select the button enabled to record on the interface as if you were making a video to upload to the WhatsApp statuses.
- In this way, WhatsApp will begin to record the music that sounds around the mobile through the speakers. Optionally, you can cover the camera not to record images, that is, only the song’s audio.
- Check the final result of the recording when you finish recording the music.
- When the recording convinces you, you must click at the bottom of the green arrow and send it to the status update.
This method of putting music on WhatsApp status is fast, although it does not offer many options. In addition, it is important to ensure the quality of the song, as it can suffer during recording if there is too much outside noise.
How to put music on WhatsApp status with an App
Although it is possible without installing any other application, there is a trick to put music on WhatsApp status. Consider downloading an app to make the process easier. Follow these steps to carry out this method:
- Download and install the VideoShow application or a similar one from the Google Play Store.
- Access the app and click on Edit video.
- Search your mobile gallery and choose an image to set a status background.
- Select Next after choosing the image. You can edit it in the editor menu if you consider it necessary.
- Select the duration of the state. The maximum amount allowed is 30 seconds.
- Head to the editor screen tap the Music tab at the bottom.
- Then select the option to Play to add music.
- Search the audio files and select the song you like the most.
- After finding the song, you will see its duration. Click Add Music.
- Select the checkmark icon that appeared in the upper right.
- Click Save to the gallery. In this way, the music clip will be edited and prepared so that you can share it on your WhatsApp status.
How to put a YouTube song in WhatsApp status
WhatsApp statuses also allow you to put a song from YouTube. To do it correctly, you must follow these steps:
- Find the YouTube video you want to share in WhatsApp status. In this case, its duration is not important.
- Pause the video and click on the three points that you will see in the lower right corner. In the drop-down menu, select Share to see the platforms on which it can be broadcast. Click on the WhatsApp icon.
- When you select the WhatsApp icon, the app opens and shows the options for sharing the video. Select the My Status tab and press the Next button.
- The video is already uploaded with the playback link in the state. The application allows you to adjust to the status, customize it to add messages, change the font, include emoticons, and place different colored backgrounds.
- Once you have the ready status, press the Share button. Thus, you will have already published the status showing the video of the song from YouTube.
With this method, you will know how to put music in the WhatsApp status with an image on Android starting from a song from YouTube.
WhatsApp is no longer dedicated to chatting, shopping feature will be coming soon
WhatsApp is no longer just a message-sharing application. Later, users can make transactions or shop on WhatsApp via the Flows feature.
With the Flows feature, users can order train seats, and food, or make appointments without having to leave the chat room.
WhatsApp will start this feature in India. However, this feature will be available to businesses worldwide on WhatsApp Business in the next few weeks.
Users don’t worry, because WhatsApp’s parent, Meta, will verify business actors. To get Meta Verification, businesses simply demonstrate their authenticity to Meta and will later get a verified badge, enhanced account support, and protection from impersonation.
Meta Verification will come with additional premium features that include the ability to create custom WhatsApp pages, which can then be easily found via web search, and multi-device support to allow multiple employees to respond to customers.
WhatsApp collaborates with Razorpay and PayU for the Flows feature so that user transactions are guaranteed to be safe.
How To Fix Unusable Whatsapp Accounts
The problem of your WhatsApp account not being able to use is one of the signs that your WhatsApp account has been blocked.
Below are some of the reasons why the Whatsapp account cannot be used:
- The WhatsApp security system detects spam activity that you are doing in private or group chats.
- You are violating WhatsApp policies and terms
- You have been detected to have sent too many messages in a short period of time, whether using third-party applications or other means.
- Your account has been reported and blocked by several WhatsApp users
- And several other causes.
- However, you can still fix problems with WhatsApp accounts that can’t be used, including:
1. Contact the Whatsapp Support Contact
If you are sure that you have not violated your account, then you can send an email directly to the WhatsApp Team using their contact form, at the link below:
However, this can only be done for personal WhatsApp users.
If you are using WhatsApp Business, you should email [email protected] directly with your concerns.
2. Try Re-Accessing Your Whatsapp Account in a Few Hours/Days
Sometimes the block that WhatsApp does is only temporary, you can wait between 8 to 24 hours. Check back during this time interval to see if your WhatsApp account is usable.
3. Try Uninstalling You Reinstall Whatsapp Application
This could be a system error, moreover, you are using WhatsApp in a reasonable category and not committing any violations.
For that, you can delete and reinstall your WhatsApp application. This way can usually fix system issues and bugs thoroughly.
4. Change your cellphone/mobile number
When you have made an appeal and the result is that you are still permanently blocked by WhatsApp, then you can be sure that you will not be able to use your account again. You need to use a new cellphone/cell phone number to register a new WhatsApp account to solve this.
WhatsApp Releases Message Edit Feature, Suitable for Those of You Who Often Typo
The messaging application owned by Meta Inc, WhatsApp, released a new feature that might be very useful for users who often make typos or typos. The “edit” feature allows users to change messages that have been sent.
“From correcting spelling mistakes to adding context to messages, we’re excited to be able to give you more control over your chats. Within fifteen minutes of a message being sent, simply long-press on a sent message and select “Edit” from the menu,” wrote WhatsApp in a press release received by TheDigitNews.
Later, edited messages will be marked with the words ‘edited’, so that people who receive messages will immediately know that the message has been corrected without the need to show editing history.
But keep in mind, this message editing feature has 15 minutes after the message is sent.
As with all calls, media, and private messages, messages and edits that users make are protected by end-to-end encryption.
This new feature of WhatsApp has already been rolled out to users globally and will be available to everyone in the next few weeks.
The Evolution of Touch Screen Technology: A Journey into its Inventors and Innovations
SHARE More Touch screen technology has become an integral part of our daily lives, seamlessly blending with our smartphones, tablets,...
The Evolution of Memory Cards: Unraveling the Inventors Behind the Innovation
SHARE More In the fast-paced world of technology, memory cards have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. From...
Who Invented Sim Card | The Origin and Inventor of the SIM Card: A Revolutionary Communication Breakthrough
SHARE More In today’s digitally interconnected world, the SIM card stands as a tiny yet indispensable component of our daily...
Who invented Walkie-Talkie | Exploring the Wonders of Walkie-Talkies: A Simple Guide for Beginners
SHARE More Walkie-talkies, often fondly referred to as “woki tokies,” are incredible communication devices that have stood the test of...
Who Invented Camera Lens : A Revolutionary Innovation in Photography
SHARE More The invention of the camera lens stands as a pivotal milestone in the history of photography, fundamentally altering...
The Evolution of Radio Broadcasting: Who Invented Radio?
SHARE More Radio broadcasting has been a cornerstone of communication, entertainment, and information dissemination for over a century. It revolutionized...
The Journey of Invention: Who Invented the Camera?
SHARE More The camera is an incredible invention that has revolutionized the way we capture and preserve moments in time....
Who Invented TelePhone
SHARE More The telephone, a groundbreaking invention that transformed the way we communicate, has a fascinating history. While many inventors...
Who Invented Mobile Phone
SHARE More The invention of the mobile phone revolutionized communication, bringing people closer and transforming the way we connect with...
WhatsApp is no longer dedicated to chatting, shopping feature will be coming soon
SHARE More WhatsApp is no longer just a message-sharing application. Later, users can make transactions or shop on WhatsApp via...
Phones5 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones5 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News5 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone