WhatsApp offers a large number of functions. The most prominent reason millions of users worldwide download this application is because of the instant messaging service, both in private chats and in groups. The states are another of its hallmarks, an aspect that has evolved in the app over the years.
Currently, any user can add music to their WhatsApp status. Besides writing text or putting images, songs can also be shared. Did you know about this function? To discover how to put music on WhatsApp status without having to download other applications or even with the help of another app, we recommend that you continue reading this article.
How to put music on WhatsApp status without Apps
WhatsApp statuses allow you to upload or share photos in a similar way to Instagram stories. The application gives you complete control through the configuration to determine which users can see your statuses and who cannot.
Therefore, WhatsApp Status allows uploading stories by writing text messages, adding photos, a GIF, or videos. It even allows you to add music. But how to put music on WhatsApp status with images on iPhone without downloading add-on apps? By following these steps, you will achieve it:
- Turn on the mobile and, after opening the music player that you use most frequently, you must search for the song you want to add to the WhatsApp status.
- Select Play and increase the volume of the music so that it sounds loud through the mobile speakers.
- Search for the WhatsApp application. Access and open the tab corresponding to the states.
- Click on the green icon located on the camera to upload a new image or video status.
- Select the button enabled to record on the interface as if you were making a video to upload to the WhatsApp statuses.
- In this way, WhatsApp will begin to record the music that sounds around the mobile through the speakers. Optionally, you can cover the camera not to record images, that is, only the song’s audio.
- Check the final result of the recording when you finish recording the music.
- When the recording convinces you, you must click at the bottom of the green arrow and send it to the status update.
This method of putting music on WhatsApp status is fast, although it does not offer many options. In addition, it is important to ensure the quality of the song, as it can suffer during recording if there is too much outside noise.
How to put music on WhatsApp status with an App
Although it is possible without installing any other application, there is a trick to put music on WhatsApp status. Consider downloading an app to make the process easier. Follow these steps to carry out this method:
- Download and install the VideoShow application or a similar one from the Google Play Store.
- Access the app and click on Edit video.
- Search your mobile gallery and choose an image to set a status background.
- Select Next after choosing the image. You can edit it in the editor menu if you consider it necessary.
- Select the duration of the state. The maximum amount allowed is 30 seconds.
- Head to the editor screen tap the Music tab at the bottom.
- Then select the option to Play to add music.
- Search the audio files and select the song you like the most.
- After finding the song, you will see its duration. Click Add Music.
- Select the checkmark icon that appeared in the upper right.
- Click Save to the gallery. In this way, the music clip will be edited and prepared so that you can share it on your WhatsApp status.
How to put a YouTube song in WhatsApp status
WhatsApp statuses also allow you to put a song from YouTube. To do it correctly, you must follow these steps:
- Find the YouTube video you want to share in WhatsApp status. In this case, its duration is not important.
- Pause the video and click on the three points that you will see in the lower right corner. In the drop-down menu, select Share to see the platforms on which it can be broadcast. Click on the WhatsApp icon.
- When you select the WhatsApp icon, the app opens and shows the options for sharing the video. Select the My Status tab and press the Next button.
- The video is already uploaded with the playback link in the state. The application allows you to adjust to the status, customize it to add messages, change the font, include emoticons, and place different colored backgrounds.
- Once you have the ready status, press the Share button. Thus, you will have already published the status showing the video of the song from YouTube.
With this method, you will know how to put music in the WhatsApp status with an image on Android starting from a song from YouTube.
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chat
When you want to change your phone number, one of the things you worry about the most is losing your WhatsApp chats and contacts. But there’s no need to be afraid anymore because there is an easy way to change your phone number without losing your WhatsApp chat.
This feature is certainly very useful for all WhatsApp users, especially for those who go abroad and have to change their phone number but still want to save all chats.
This WhatsApp phone number change feature can be used on Android and iOS. This feature also applies to changing numbers on the same phone or to a new phone, but changing to a new phone is a bit complicated.
Before starting, there are several things that must be considered. First, make sure your new number is active and can receive calls or SMS.
Also, make sure your old number is currently registered on WhatsApp. The way to find out a phone number that is already registered on WhatsApp is to open the app then go to settings and tap on a profile photo.
Without further ado, here’s how to change your phone number on WhatsApp without losing chats:
- Insert a new SIM card into the phone
- Open the WhatsApp application on your phone then go to Settings > Account > Change number > Continue
- Enter the old phone number and the new phone number in the fields provided. Make sure the number entered is in full international format.
- Tap Next to move to the next step
- WhatsApp will ask if you want to notify your contacts of changing phone numbers. You can choose between three options namely ‘All contacts’, ‘Contacts in my chat list’, or ‘Custom. If you choose the ‘Custom’ option then you have to find or select the contact you want to be notified of, then tap the check mark
- Keep in mind that the group you are joining will be immediately notified about changing your phone number, regardless of your choice to notify the contact
- Once everything is in order, tap Done to complete the number changing process.
After that WhatsApp will ask you to verify the number you just registered. You will receive a six-digit code via SMS or telephone to complete the registration process. Once registered, your WhatsApp chats will still be available at the new phone number.
But to change a new number and a new cell phone, you have to take the extra step of making sure all chats and data are backed up on Google Drive or iCloud, depending on the phone you’re using.
Before moving your WhatsApp account to a new phone, you have to change the old number to a new number on the old phone using the method above. After that install WhatsApp on the new phone and register a new phone number. Follow the instructions to restore the backup and your WhatsApp account can be used as usual without any chats being lost.
How to Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
In certain cases, privacy will certainly be the main thing you pay attention to, for example when you use WhatsApp web in a public area. Of course, you don’t want other people to be a fad or deliberately glance at your screen and read the messages.
Fortunately, there are a few ways in which you can increase your privacy when you open WhatsApp web, where you can blur the contents of the conversation so that it can minimize other people from seeing it.
Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
To blur messages on the WhatsApp web, you need to install the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension.
- Download the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Install the extension as usual.
- Once installed, you can immediately open WhatsApp web and find the blur effect on all existing conversations.
- Furthermore, if you open the extension settings, you will find many options to give a blur effect or not on some views such as name, media, last conversation, and others.
- If you want to read a blurred message, simply hover your mouse pointer over the desired conversation to display it.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers