Your Gmail storage capacity is dying? The only way to get around this is to quickly delete hundreds of emails at once. Want to know how?
Not all Gmail users are diligent in organizing emails in their inboxes. Not infrequently, users let old emails accumulate and fill Google’s free storage space.
Just so you know, Google provides free memory space of 15 GB to users. If the memory provided is not enough, they can subscribe to Google One with at least 100 GB of storage.
Reluctant to pay? The only free way to free up Google storage memory is to delete the hundreds of emails that accumulate in Gmail. Here our team has a few ways for you.
1. How to Delete Hundreds of Read Emails
Piled up emails usually consist of most of the messages that have been read by you. However, it takes a special query for the user to remove read-only incoming messages in Gmail. Here’s the complete guide:
- Open Gmail through a browser on your PC or laptop.
- Then, type “ is:read ” in the search field, and press the Enter key
- Check the top box to select all the emails you want to delete at once.
- A notification will appear that the selected email on the page is only about 50 incoming messages.
- To delete hundreds of emails that have been read in Gmail at once, the easy way is by pressing the Select all conversations that match this search button.
- Automatically, hundreds or even thousands of incoming messages will be selected. Just press the trash can or Delete at the top.
- Don’t forget to go to the Trash section. There are stored messages that have previously been deleted. Press Empty Trash to empty it.
2. Delete Promotional and Social Messages
Gmail usually divides incoming messages into several categories, including Primary, Social, and Promotions. Most messages that pile up and you never read are in the Social and Promotions section.
So that Google memory is not full, here’s how to easily delete hundreds of promotional and social emails in Gmail.
- Still in Gmail that you have open on your desktop, choose a category between Social and Promotions.
- Then, press the tick in the top area to select 50 messages on the main page.
- Press the Select all conversations that match this search button to select all messages in the specified category.
- As usual, hit Delete and go to the Trash section . Press Empty Trash to empty it.
3. How to Delete Gmail Emails at Once By Date
The final way to delete the thousands of Gmail emails piled-up is to search them by date and take action all at once. It’s quite tricky to do this step because you have to enter a special query to do it. Here’s how:
- This method can be done easily via a desktop browser.
- In the search field, enter the date keyword in the YYYY/DD/MM format. For example, before:2019/01/01, it will display incoming messages received before January 1, 2021.
- You can also enter the query “older_than:1y, “which means the email is older than 1 year. You can also use “ m ” for the month and “ d ” for the day.
- As usual, hit the checkbox at the top. If necessary, select Select all conversations that match this search to select all messages in the specified category.
- Press the Delete button and don’t forget to go to Trash and select Empty Trash.
Those were tips and tricks to easily delete thousands of emails in Gmail at once.
How to Remove Side Panel Button in Google Chrome
You may have noticed that Google Chrome is now starting to present the Side Panel feature, which contains jump lists to Reading List and Bookmarks.
Now, I think this feature will be useful, especially if the user has a large list of articles stored in the Reading List and a list of sites stored in Bookmarks.
However, of course, for those of you who like the old way and prefer to see the simple look of Google Chrome, removing the Side Panel option in this Toolbar might be one thing that needs to be done.
So how do you do it? Can you do it? We just need to use Experimental Flags, and here WinPoin summarizes the short steps.
Step 1. First, please open Google Chrome.
Step 2. Next, please copy the following URL, and paste it into your Google Chrome Address bar.
Step 3. Next, please set the “Side panel” section from Default you change to Disabled.
And done, now the Side Panel button on the Toolbar has disappeared, and the old Reading list option has returned.
Please try, guys; it will be hopefully useful.
How to prevent Firefox from opening a new window every time we click a link
Generally, every browser will open a New tab when opening a link that has a target variable = “_blank”, but it’s different with Firefox because it turns out that in the latest Firefox and even in the ESR version that I am currently using, the link will be opened in a window. ) new versus new tab.
So, how to overcome this? Calm down, guys; you can follow some simple steps below.
Step 1. First, please open your Mozilla Firefox.
Step 2. Next, please open the Settings > General page, or you can copy the following URL to the Address bar.
Step 3. And being the last step, you just have to check and activate the “Open link in tabs instead of new windows” option.
After that, every open link will now open in a New tab compared to opening a new window.
It’s really easy, isn’t it? Please try, guys; I hope this article is useful for you Firefox browser users.
How to Activate 5G Network on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13, No Complicated Use
Some time ago, users of iPhone 12and iPhone 13get Update Carrier Settings can be downloaded to enjoy the 5G network.
Update Carrier Settings can be called the key to “unlock” 5G support on iPhone 12 and iPhone 13.
By updating Carrier Settings, users can enjoy 5G networks on the iPhone 12 series and iPhone 13 series.
Launching from MakeMac, Update Carrier Settings allows carrier providers to update carrier networks and related settings to improve cellular network connectivity and performance.
5G support on iPhone 12 series is available for iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max devices.
Meanwhile, 5G support on the iPhone 13 series is available for iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Max devices.
How to Update Carrier Settings
The Carrier Settings Update notification will appear automatically on the iPhone 12 series and iPhone 13 series when the cellular card supports 5G networks.
When you get a notification, you can immediately click the “update” button and the carrier settings update process will automatically start.
If you don’t want to update Carrier Settings directly when the notification appears, you can do so in the settings section.
Here are the steps to Update Carrier Settings in settings.
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Go to settings or “Settings”.
- Select the “General” option then click “About”.
- The Update Carrier Settings screen will appear automatically and you can click the “Update” button.
The latest update Carrier code from Telkomsel which supports 5G network is 49.1.0.
To use the 5G network fully, you can go to Settings – Cellular.
Then, click “Cellular Data Option” and access the Voice & Data section.
Later, 5G On, 5G Auto, 4G, and VoLTE settings will appear.
If your area is supported by Telkomsel’s 5G network, you can choose the 5G On option.
However, if your area is not currently in an area that is supported by Telkomsel 5G, the mode that will be used is 4G.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers