How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Application
Did you know, on windows 11 you can record layer/screen recorder without having to install any application? That’s right, Windows 11 already has a built-in Screen Recording feature where you can take more efficient layer recordings, where you can share the results of this screen recording video directly to video streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, and others.
Not only that, but you can also edit the screen record video first before you share it.
Here’s How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Applications:
- Open this Screen Recorder application by pressing the Windows key + G
- Next click the Capture option
- Click the Start Recording button or you can also press the Win + Alt + R keys to start the Screen Recorder capture process.
- To view the screen recordings stored on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop storage, you can go to the Windows Explorer > This PC > Videos > Captures directory.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Using Apps
If with the first method above, you feel unsatisfied and feel quite complicated. You can use third-party applications that are more simple and more effective.
One of the applications is the Windows 11 Screen Recorder application which you can download and install for free.
How to Install Windows 11 Without Internet Connection
Installing Windows 11 without an internet connection is a bit different from the usual process of downloading it online. However, it is still possible to install Windows 11 offline. The process can be broken down into several steps to make it simple and straightforward. Here’s how to do it:
Step 1: Prepare your PC
Before you begin, ensure your computer meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. You also need a USB flash drive with a minimum of 8GB of storage to create a bootable USB drive. Additionally, make sure you have the Windows 11 installation media, either as a physical DVD or an ISO file on your computer.
Step 2: Create a bootable USB drive
If you have the ISO file, you can use the Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft website.
- Insert the USB drive into your computer and run the Media Creation Tool.
- Select “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.”
- Choose the language, edition, and architecture of Windows 11, then click Next.
- Select “USB flash drive,” and then click Next.
- Choose the USB drive from the drop-down menu, and then click Next.
- Wait for the tool to create the bootable USB drive, which may take a while.
Step 3: Boot your PC from the USB drive
Once the bootable USB drive is ready, you can use it to install Windows 11 on your PC. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your computer and insert the USB drive.
- Turn on your computer and press the appropriate key to enter the boot menu. The key depends on your computer’s manufacturer, but common options are Esc, F2, F8, F10, or F12.
- Select the USB drive from the boot menu, and then press Enter.
- Wait for Windows 11 to load from the USB drive, which may take a while.
Step 4: Install Windows 11
Once Windows 11 is loaded from the USB drive, you can begin the installation process. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the Install button to start the setup process.
- Choose the language, time, and currency format, and keyboard or input method, then click Next.
- Click on Install now to continue.
- Accept the license terms and click Next.
- Choose “Custom: Install Windows only (advanced),” and then click Next.
- Select the hard drive or partition where you want to install Windows 11, then click Next.
- Wait for the installation process to complete, which may take a while.
- Configure your settings, such as the username, password, and privacy options, then click Next.
- Wait for Windows 11 to complete the setup process and restart your computer.
Once your computer has restarted, Windows 11 should be installed and ready to use. The process of installing Windows 11 without an internet connection may be a bit different, but it is still straightforward and easy to follow. With the right preparation, you can have Windows 11 up and running on your PC in no time.
How To Fix Windows 11 Not Shutting Down
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the windows not shutting down the issue:
Step 1: Check for updates
Check for updates for Windows 11 by going to the Settings app, selecting “Update & Security,” and then clicking on “Check for updates.” If updates are available, install them and try shutting down your computer again.
Step 2: End running processes
Press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys and click on the “Task Manager” button. This will open the Task Manager, where you can see all the running processes on your computer. Look for any processes that may be causing the issue and end them by clicking on them and then select “End task.”
Step 3: Disable fast startup
Fast startup is a feature in Windows that speeds up the startup process, but it can sometimes cause issues with shutting down. To disable fast startup, go to the Control Panel and click on “Power Options.” Then, click on “Choose what the power buttons do” and uncheck the box next to “Turn on fast startup.”
Step 4: Check for hardware issues
Make sure that all hardware components of your computer are properly connected and functioning. Check the power cord and battery, and make sure that your computer is not overheating. If you suspect a hardware issue, contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
Step 5: Run a disk check
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by problems with your computer’s hard drive. To check for these issues, open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type “chkdsk /f” (without the quotes). This will run a disk check and fix any errors that it finds.
Step 6: Run a system scan
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by malware or other types of harmful software. To check for these issues, run a full system scan using an up-to-date antivirus program.
Step 7: Perform a clean boot
Performing a clean boot can help you identify if any third-party applications or services are causing the issue. To perform a clean boot, press the Windows key + R, type msconfig, and hit Enter. In the System Configuration window, navigate to the Services tab and select “Hide all Microsoft services”, then click on “Disable all”. Then, navigate to the Startup tab, and click on “Open Task Manager”. In the Task Manager, disable all startup items, restart your PC, and try shutting it down again.
Step 8: Perform a System Restore
If the above steps do not solve the issue, you can try performing a System Restore. This will restore your computer to a previous state, undoing any changes that may be causing the issue. To perform a System Restore, go to the Control Panel and click on “System.” Then, click on “System protection” and select “System Restore.” Follow the prompts to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue. These include checking for updates, ending running processes, disabling fast startup, checking for hardware issues, running a disk check, running a system scan, performing a clean boot and performing a System Restore. If none of these steps solve the issue, it may be necessary to contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
How to Disable Password on Windows 11 PC/Laptop
Passwords in an operating system are one of the additional security features, including Windows 11. It seems important because when you install windows 11, you are required to create a password.
Creating a password in Windows 11 is a pretty good solution, as it can keep your data and system secret.
However, there are times when we don’t need a password at all, such as using a computer for public and educational purposes.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you a solution on how to disable or remove passwords on Windows 11, and you can directly enter Windows without having to enter a password first.
For this, there are two solutions that you can do, including:
1. Disable Password from User Accounts Panel Windows 11
- The first method, the method is quite easy and simple, you can go to the account settings menu by pressing the Windows key + R then type the command:
- Then uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” then click Apply and click OK
- Next, you will be asked to enter the login details for the Microsoft/Local account connected to your computer and leave the password blank. And after that click the OK button.
- After that, you no longer need to enter any password every time you log into your computer/laptop. You can restart your computer for a test run.
2. Disabling Passwords from the Windows 11 System Registry
For the second way, you can delete the windows 11 password through the windows 11 registry system, for how to follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R then type the command:
Then navigate to the directory:
There look for ‘DefaultUserName’ in the Winlogon folder. If it’s not there, right-click on an empty area, hover over New > String Value > name the file DefaultUserName.
- Double Click on the string you just created, enter your Microsoft Account username or email ID in the ‘Value data’ section, and click OK to save the changes.
- After that, create another string and name it ‘DefaultPassword.’
- Double click on the string ‘DefaultPassword‘, enter your Microsoft password under ‘Value data, and click OK.
- In the Winlogon folder, navigate to the string ‘AutoAdminLogon‘. If you can’t find it, create one as shown above, and double-click on it to change the value data. Finally, type 1 under ‘Value data’ instead of 0, click the OK button, and close Registry Editor. Now, restart your computer to do a test run.
How to Solve WiFi Authentication Problem
SHARE More If you open WIFI at a school, cafe, airport, or hotel, you are usually asked to enter username...
How to Overcome the TikTok link on WhatsApp can’t be opened
SHARE More Are you a TikTok user who has experienced problems opening a link, especially on WhatsApp? If it is,...
How to Fix Spotify AI DJ Not Showing
SHARE More As a music streaming service, Spotify has revolutionized the way we listen to music. One of its most...
How to Overcome steam error code e84
SHARE More The steam error code e84 problem usually occurs when we are about to log into the Steam platform,...
How to Overcome Time synchronization failed on Windows
SHARE More Time synchronization failure is a problem that appears when Windows experiences a time synchronization failure or it could...
How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger
SHARE More Facebook Messenger is a widely used messaging app that lets you stay connected with your friends and family....
How to Fix an LED TV That Has No Picture But Has Sound
SHARE More For those of you who are having problems with LED TVs where the picture doesn’t come out but...
How to Overcome Hotstar error mn-1002 on Android Devices
SHARE More The Hotstar error mn-1002 problem is a problem that occurs if you use the Hotstar application on a...
What is a Virtual Private Server
SHARE More In the world of web hosting, Virtual Private Server (VPS) has become a popular choice for website owners...
Instagram Marketing Strategy 2023
SHARE More Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, with over 1 billion active monthly users. As...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones4 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones4 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers