During the WFH (Work From Home) era, screen recording or features for recording screen displays have become very popular. The number of meetings and learning activities that are carried out virtually makes us sometimes still left behind to take notes on important things.
For this reason, the screen recording feature is very useful because the ongoing virtual meeting or study session can be recorded for viewing again. TheDigitNews, Monday (10/18/2021) has summarized a number of ways to record Windows and Macbook laptop screens from various sources:
- Using Windows Game Bar
- Press Windows key + G on the keyboard to bring up the Game Bar feature
- Select the Capture menu, then select Screen Recording
- If you want to record with sound, activate the Turn On Mic While Screen Recording option
- After successfully recording the screen activity, the recorded video will be automatically saved in a .mp4 format file.
2. Using OBS Studio
- Install the OBS Studio application via the obsproject.com site
- Go to the Auto Configuration tab, select Optimize just for screen recording, I will not be streaming with the aim of maximizing video quality while recording
- Click Next, then select the required resolution and FPS
- Click the Next button again, then click Apply
- Press the + icon on OBS Studio, then select Display Capture
- Name it as you wish and press OK.
3. Using VLC Player
- Install the VLC Player application via the videolan.org site
- Open the VLC Player application, then select the Media menu
- Click the Open Capture Device option and look for it, click Capture Mode, then select Desktop
- Click the down arrow next to the Play button, and select Convert
- Set the destination of the recording file, then click Start
- If you want to end the recording, click Stop Recording.
- Press Command + Shift + 5 to activate the screen recorder feature
- In the toolbar, you can choose to record the entire screen, only the selected window or application, or only the selected part of the screen
- Click the Options button to set the save destination and countdown timer
- If it is set as needed, press the Record button.
5. Using QuickTime Player
- Open the QuickTime Player app
- Click the File menu in the upper-right corner of the screen or you can right-click the QuickTime Player icon in the dock
- Select the “New Screen Recorder” menu
- Then a new menu box will appear called Screen Recording. Before starting the recording by click on the red circle icon
- First, decide whether you want to record video with audio (sound) or not
- Click the arrow icon next to the record icon so a new menu appears. Choose a microphone if you also want to record sound from outside your laptop or microphone. If you select None, only the recorded audio will appear on the screen.
In addition, users can also specify the screen area that will be included in Screen Recording. If you want to record the entire screen display, first click the screen area, any part and then click the record icon.
For recording only for certain areas, click-drag in the desired area then click the Start Recording menu that appears in the middle. When finished recording, press the icon used to start the recording process or Screen Recording.
How To Overcome Printer Not Responding
Why can it appear Printer not responding? even though your printer looks active and properly connected to your PC/Laptop. This problem usually occurs when an error between your computer device and printer occurs. But sometimes, it can be a simple case of improper cable connections or paper jams.
The printer not responding can also be a common problem that often occurs in Windows users. And for repair solutions, there are several ways of repair that you can do, ranging from simple maintenance to quite complicated ones, among the repair solutions are:
1. Check the printer power cable, USB cable, and stuck paper
We start with the simple things first, namely ensuring the following:
- Make sure your printer’s power cable is connected correctly and the printer is on (to make sure you can see the indicator light on the printer)
- Also, make sure the USB cable is plugged in properly
- Check if there is paper or pieces of paper left in the printer (paper jam)
2. Restart Print Spooler service
If in the first way, the Printer Offline message is still there, you can fix it by simply restarting the Print Spooler.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Start Key + R to open the Run window
- Type “services.msc”
- Scroll down and look for “Print Spooler”
- Right-click on “Print Spooler”, then select “Stop” click again and select “Start” and then click “My Computer” to open a Windows Explorer window.
- Navigate to the C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS directory. If a message appears, just click “Continue“. Then delete all files in the Printers directory.
- Restart Computer
- And also restart your printer.
How to Overcome Checksum Error Winrar
The WinRAR checksum error is a problem that appears when you try to extract files with WinRAR. This error usually occurs when there is a problem during the download process, a corrupted file causing the file to lose bytes or even gain additional bytes.
When this error appears, you will not be able to extract the files to your Windows device, therefore. In this article, we will give you tips on how to fix the Winrar checksum error.
1. Activate the Broken Files Feature
WinRAR’s Broken Files feature allows you to extract damaged media. Once you check the option, WinRAR will ignore the damage to the files and help you extract the contents from the zipped folder.
To activate this feature, you can follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the RAR file that has an error
- Select the ‘ Extract File ‘ option
- Then tick on Keep Broken Files
- Click OK and continue to extract the file.
2. Use the Repair feature to fix errors
The Repair function in WinRAR can resolve checksum errors and repair damaged files. This method can only repair minor RAR file corruption. Here’s how to use the Repair archive option.
- Open the file that is having problems in Winrar
- Then click the Tools menu > then select Repair Archive
3. Re-download the file
Then try re-downloading the file that has a Checksum error in WinRAR. Then re-extract the RAR file.
4. Repair Files Online
If all of the methods above haven’t worked, chances are there is a corrupt problem with the RAR file that you extracted.
The next repair solution is to use an online rar file repair application.
How to Overcome cannot create a local file pool file
Please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space
The error cannot create a local file pool file. please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space. If it is interpreted, it means “cannot create a local file collection file. please verify permissions in data root and available disk space”
This is an error that appears when we visit a website. Usually, this error is caused by a problem with website file permissions or a problem with the storage space capacity of a website or the website server itself.
This error occurs on the server side but in some cases, there can also be problems on the user side (website visitors) such as cache and network problems. So the repair solutions that you can do include:
1. How to Fix cannot create a local file pool file. please verify
permissions in the data root and available disk space from User Side (Website Visitor)
If you are a website user or visitor, the repair solutions that you can do include:
- Delete cache, cookies & browser history
- Disabling VPN Apps
- Using another browser
- Using another internet connection (if possible)
- Using a browser in incognito mode
2. How to Fix cannot create local file pool file. please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space from the Developer Side (Website Owner)
If you are a website owner experiencing this problem, there are several solutions and settings you can make. Among others are ;
- Check Your Site’s Storage Capacity
This problem is closely related to the problem of full storage space, try to check the capacity of your storage space, especially if you are using limited Hosting/VPS.
- Check File Permissions
Check your public file permissions, and make sure the public file access settings are correct
- Delete Temporary Files on your Hosting
How To Secure Your Wi-fi Devices Step By Step
SHARE More Securing your Wi-Fi devices is crucial to protect your personal and financial information from hackers and cybercriminals. Here...
What is CPU Cache?
SHARE More Have you ever heard the term CPU Cache on your computer device? if so, in this article we...
How To Overcome Printer Not Responding
SHARE More Why can it appear Printer not responding? even though your printer looks active and properly connected to your...
How to Improve the Security of Your Home Network Easy
SHARE More Securing your home network is essential to protect your personal information and devices from cyber threats like hacking,...
How to hide contacts and text messages on Android phone – step by step
SHARE More Have you ever wondered how to hide your contacts and messages on Android quickly? Also, do you want...
How to Overcome Checksum Error Winrar
SHARE More The WinRAR checksum error is a problem that appears when you try to extract files with WinRAR. This...
How to Download and Send New Year’s WhatsApp Stickers 2023
SHARE More New Year’s Eve is always a special moment. People around the world celebrate the new year in various...
How To Learn To Code For Free Online
SHARE More There are many resources available online that allow you to learn to code for free. Here are a...
How To Restore Permanently lost Files in Windows
SHARE More There are a few methods you can try to restore permanently lost files in Windows: Check the Recycle...
What is Confidential Data?
SHARE More Confidential data is personal data, trade secret data, business data, and other personal data that is protected from...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers