You have accidentally deleted a file from your computer and you don’t know how to recover it, this article will help you recover it in a very simple way. We will explain how to restore your Mac’s download folder, the steps to describe are safe and reliable, so let’s not wait any longer and let’s get started.
The vast majority of users using a Mac computer use the Downloads folder to delete files that are unnecessary. However, it is also possible that you accidentally delete the download folder, this would mean deleting all the download files. Even if you use the wrong command in the terminal, the copy and paste options may end up deleting this folder.
Where are deleted files hosted on Mac?
Files deleted from a Mac simply go directly to the Recycle Bin, but there are certain processes that can remove them completely. For example, use “Option + Command + Delete”, “Empty trash”, “Command + Delete, these are some, now we show you how to recover the download folder.
How to recover the download folder of your Mac?
Before we begin we want to first understand the basic factors of deleting the “Downloads” folder on your Mac computer.
- When the download folder is deleted, it still exists as a hidden file on the computer.
- If you are going to recover a said folder, you will have to stop doing any other activity on the computer. And if you don’t do this, the data will be overwritten and will not be recovered.
Now let’s go to the steps you will need to recover your download folder from your Mac, we recommend that you follow them to the letter.
- Method 1- Restore the folder from the recycle bin
When you apply the “Command + Delete” it sends the files and folders to the trash, therefore look for the download folder in the “Trash”. If you find the folder, select it, and restore it to its original location, the system usually locates it automatically. If you cannot find the file, you may have already emptied the trash, and in this case, you will have to try another recovery method.
- Method 2- Use the Time Machine to recover files
By backing up the Download folder with Time Machine, you can recover or restore it based on that copy. If I don’t even use this program to back up files then try using the third method to restore the download folder.
- Method 3- Use Mac data recovery software
If the two methods explained above do not work for you, try using an effective data recovery software for your Mac computer. For this case, download and install the Mac Any Data Recovery Pro program, this software is totally reliable and safe for your Mac.
- Steps to use Mac Any Data Recovery Pro
- Launch the program and scan the files you want to scan and want to recover, then click the “Start” button.
- Locate the Downloads folder on your Mac, select the correct hard drive, and hit the “Scan” option.
- Once the scan is complete, choose the files and preview them to check which ones you want to recover. Then select them and click on the “Restore” option so that they are saved in the “Downloads” folder.
As you can see in this way you can recover the download folder of your Mac, they are simple and practical steps to achieve your goal.
Use the Data Recovery Wizard software for Mac
The Data Recovery Wizard software is a program quite currently used to recover files that were deleted on a Mac PC. With its intuitive interface, you can recover data in just 3 simple steps, and thus in this way you can keep the original files.
What things can you do with this program?
- Recover deleted files from trash.
- Recovery of data found on the Mac Hard Drive.
- Restore photos from an SD card.
- If the system crashed and for that reason, some files were lost, then you can use Data Recovery Wizard.
This article helped you restore files that you accidentally deleted from your Mac easily, now we hope you succeed.
How to Access System Report on MacOS Ventura
Accessing the System Report on a MacOS Ventura can provide you with useful information about your device, including its hardware and software specifications, performance, and usage statistics. This information can be especially useful if you are troubleshooting an issue, trying to upgrade your device, or just want to know more about your computer.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to access the System Report on a MacOS Ventura:
Step 1: Open the Apple Menu
The first step to accessing the System Report is to open the Apple menu located in the top-left corner of your screen. Click on the Apple logo to open the menu.
Step 2: Choose “About This Mac”
Once the Apple menu is open, select “About This Mac” from the options. This will open a window that displays basic information about your MacOS Ventura, such as the operating system version, processor type, and memory.
Step 3: Click on “System Report”
At the bottom of the “About This Mac” window, there is a button labeled “System Report”. Click on this button to open the System Report.
Step 4: Browse the System Report
The System Report contains a wealth of information about your MacOS Ventura. You can browse through the report by clicking on the various categories listed on the left side of the window. Some of the categories you may want to check out include:
- Hardware: This section provides detailed information about the hardware components of your device, including the processor, memory, storage, and other peripherals.
- Software: This section provides information about the software installed on your MacOS Ventura, including the operating system version, installed applications, and other software.
- Network: This section provides information about your device’s network connections, including Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and other network devices.
- Power: This section provides information about your device’s power usage and battery performance.
Step 5: Save the System Report
If you need to save the System Report for later reference, you can do so by clicking on “File” in the menu bar and selecting “Save”. This will allow you to save a copy of the report as a text file on your computer.
In conclusion, accessing the System Report on a MacOS Ventura can provide you with valuable information about your device, and can be a helpful tool for troubleshooting, upgrading, or just getting to know your computer better. By following these steps, you can easily access and save the System Report on your MacOS Ventura.
How to Copy & Paste Edits to Photos on Mac
Copying and pasting edits to photos on a Mac can be a time-saving technique for those who often need to apply similar adjustments to multiple photos. Here is a step-by-step guide to copy and paste edits from one photo to another on a Mac:
- Open Photos app: The Photos app is the default photo management software for Mac computers. Open it by clicking the Photos icon in the Launchpad or by searching for it using Spotlight.
- Select the Source Photo: Choose the photo that you have already made edits to and want to copy the adjustments from.
- Click “Edit” button: Once the source photo is selected, click the “Edit” button located in the top right corner of the Photos window.
- Copy Edits: To copy the edits, click the “File” menu and then select “Duplicate” or press “Cmd+D”. A duplicate copy of the photo will appear in the Photos library.
- Select the Destination Photo: Next, select the photo to which you want to paste the edits.
- Click “Edit” button: As in step 3, click the “Edit” button to open the editing tools for the destination photo.
- Paste Edits: Now, click the “File” menu and select “Paste Adjustments” or press “Cmd+Option+V”. The adjustments from the source photo will now be applied to the destination photo.
- Save Changes: After pasting the edits, make sure to save the changes to the destination photo by clicking the “Done” button in the top right corner of the Photos window.
Note: The “Paste Adjustments” feature is only available on Photos app version 3.0 or later. If you have an older version, you may need to update the Photos app to take advantage of this feature.
By following these simple steps, you can easily copy and paste edits from one photo to another on your Mac. This can save time and effort, especially when making similar adjustments to multiple photos.
How to Change the Undo Send Delay on Mac Mail
Mac Mail is a powerful email client that comes built-in with the latest version of macOS. It offers a wide range of features that make email management a breeze. One of its most useful features is the “Undo Send” option, which allows you to recall a sent email within a few seconds of sending it.
By default, the undo send delay on Mac Mail is set to 10 seconds, but this setting can be changed based on your preference. In this article, we will be discussing the steps involved in changing the undo send delay on Mac Mail.
Step 1: Launch Mac Mail
To begin, launch the Mac Mail application on your Mac.
Step 2: Go to Preferences
Next, click on the Mail menu in the top left corner of the screen and select “Preferences“. This will open the Mail preferences window.
Step 3: Select “Composing”
In the preferences window, click on the “Composing” tab. This tab contains all the settings related to composing and sending emails in Mac Mail.
Step 4: Change Undo Send Delay
Under the “Undo Send Delay” section, you will see the current delay setting. You can change this setting by using the drop-down menu to select a different value. The values range from 10 seconds to 120 seconds.
Step 5: Save Changes
Once you have selected the desired delay setting, close the preferences window by clicking on the “OK” button. Your changes will be saved automatically.
Step 6: Test the New Delay
To test the new undo send delay, send an email and try to recall it within the new delay time. You should be able to recall the email by clicking on the “Undo Send” option in the top right corner of the screen.
In conclusion, changing the undo send delay on Mac Mail is a simple process that can be done within a few minutes. By increasing the delay, you can give yourself more time to recall a sent email in case you made a mistake. This can save you from potential embarrassment and improve your email management experience.
The Evolution of Touch Screen Technology: A Journey into its Inventors and Innovations
SHARE More Touch screen technology has become an integral part of our daily lives, seamlessly blending with our smartphones, tablets,...
The Evolution of Memory Cards: Unraveling the Inventors Behind the Innovation
SHARE More In the fast-paced world of technology, memory cards have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. From...
Who Invented Sim Card | The Origin and Inventor of the SIM Card: A Revolutionary Communication Breakthrough
SHARE More In today’s digitally interconnected world, the SIM card stands as a tiny yet indispensable component of our daily...
Who invented Walkie-Talkie | Exploring the Wonders of Walkie-Talkies: A Simple Guide for Beginners
SHARE More Walkie-talkies, often fondly referred to as “woki tokies,” are incredible communication devices that have stood the test of...
Who Invented Camera Lens : A Revolutionary Innovation in Photography
SHARE More The invention of the camera lens stands as a pivotal milestone in the history of photography, fundamentally altering...
The Evolution of Radio Broadcasting: Who Invented Radio?
SHARE More Radio broadcasting has been a cornerstone of communication, entertainment, and information dissemination for over a century. It revolutionized...
The Journey of Invention: Who Invented the Camera?
SHARE More The camera is an incredible invention that has revolutionized the way we capture and preserve moments in time....
Who Invented TelePhone
SHARE More The telephone, a groundbreaking invention that transformed the way we communicate, has a fascinating history. While many inventors...
Who Invented Mobile Phone
SHARE More The invention of the mobile phone revolutionized communication, bringing people closer and transforming the way we connect with...
WhatsApp is no longer dedicated to chatting, shopping feature will be coming soon
SHARE More WhatsApp is no longer just a message-sharing application. Later, users can make transactions or shop on WhatsApp via...
Phones5 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones5 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
News5 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers
Tech4 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone