How to restore deleted photos must be important information for those of you who like to take photos and store them in the mobile gallery. Remembering the activity of storing photos or pictures on a cellphone is a way for users to capture beautiful memories.
Unfortunately, sometimes these photos can be accidentally deleted when cleaning the gallery. Moreover, not all Phone has a jumbo memory capacity, and we delete old photos so they don’t get full.
Deleting photos sometimes makes us regret it because memories can never be repeated. Only by looking at the photo can we treat the longing for the activities in it.
But, don’t worry, you can still restore the deleted photos, you know, gang. Jaka will share how to restore deleted photos on the device, starting from Android. Curious? Read more below.
How to Recover Deleted Photos Easily
Photos you delete from the gallery will not immediately disappear from your cellphone. There is a temporary storage folder that will hold the photos that you have deleted.
However, if you have cleaned the memory more than once or cleaned the Recycle Bin, the photos will be permanently lost.
However, don’t worry because you can restore the deleted photos. Instead of waiting long, find out how below!
How to Restore Deleted Photos on an Android Phone
First of all, ApkVenue will share how to restore deleted photos on Android. This method is quite simple and easy for you to do.
Don’t worry; you don’t need to root your Android to restore deleted photos.
All you need is an application available for free on the Play Store or in other application stores. You can also use the default Google Photos application, you know!
Here are the steps for those of you who are curious about restoring deleted photos on a Vivo, Xiaomi, Samsung, or other Android mobile brand.
1. Using Photo Restore App
There are many alternative applications to restore deleted photos for those who like to use other gallery applications or don’t use Google Photos.
Then how to restore deleted photos using a Dumpster? Just follow the easy step by step below:
- Open the Dumpster APP
- First of all, you open Dumpster on your Android phone. If you don’t have it, you can install the Dumpster application via the link below:
- Tap the three lines icon
- If the installation process is complete, immediately open the application and select the three-line icon located at the top left. Continue by selecting the Deep Scan Recovery option.
- Select the photo to be restored (restore)
- The application will then bring up all the photos that have been deleted from your Android device. Select one or more photos that you want to restore.
- Select ‘Restore to Gallery
- After opening the photo, select Restore to Gallery. The photo will then automatically reappear in the smartphone gallery.
In addition to Dumpster and other Android applications that are also available on the Play Store, you can use the help of other applications or software on PC devices. One of them is Wondershare Dr Fone.
2. How to Recover Deleted Photos Using Google Photos
Google Photos is one of the default applications from Google that functions for file management in the form of photos and videos widely used by Android smartphone users.
This application has various advantages, one of which is storing thousands of photos and can also be used as an alternative way to restore lost photos in the gallery.
In other words, you can restore deleted photos quickly in this application. The method? It is enough to follow these steps:
- Select the three-line icon
- Open the Google Photos application on your Android smartphone. Then select the three-line icon in the upper left.
- Select the ‘Trash’ menu
- Continue by selecting the Trash menu option.
- Select the photo to restore
- The app will then display all the photos that have ever been on your Android device, including those deleted.
- Select one or more photos that you want to restore.
- Restore photos
- Select the three-dot icon at the top right, then select Restore. The photo will automatically reappear in the gallery.
That’s how to restore photos to the gallery from Google Photos, gang.
Unfortunately, the steps above don’t apply to those who want a way to restore permanently deleted photos on Google Photos (Google Photos).Xiaomi cellphone without.
3. How to Recover Deleted Photos Without Application
In addition to using Google Photos or additional applications, you can also do how to restore deleted photos without an application on Android.
The reason is that currently, almost all Android phones are equipped with the Recycle Bin feature that you usually find on laptops.
For example, here, Jaka will do how to restore deleted photos on a Xiaomi cellphone without an application. You can also practice it on other brands of Android cellphones, yes!
- Open Gallery
- First, you open the Gallery application and select the three-dot icon menu in the upper right corner.
- After that, you select ‘Trash Bin‘.
- Select the photo to restore
- After being on the Trash Bin page, you select which photos to restore by tapping and holding the photo until a tick icon appears.
- Finally, select the ‘Restore‘ menu to restore it. These steps can also be done if you want a way to restore deleted photos on Android’s internal memory, gang.
- Using the Deleted Photo Recovery Application
In addition to using the Dumpster application above, you can also use another application called Deleted Photo Recovery, gang. Don’t worry about your storage memory being broken; this application is relatively light and friendly for standard-spec Android phones.
How to use it is also very easy. Just install it on the device, and then you can use this application to get photos that have been deleted.
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are often common problems with this SD Card. One of them is an unreadable, corrupt, damaged SD Card and others.
SD Card and MicroSD can sometimes trigger problems when used on several types of android devices, both when copying files and moving files. And this is what triggers the error
- reading and writing (reading and writing)
- memory not detected
- request to format SD card
- and other errors.
Slow file access speed can also be a symptom of some damage to the SD Card / Micro SD.
If you are experiencing errors regarding the SD Card / MicroSD on your Android phone, here are some repair solutions that you can do.
First Solution: Update Your Android System
Updating your phone’s operating system and OS can fix a number of issues including those related to accessing files stored locally and on the SD card. Because in an update package there are several fixes and performance improvements.
Second Solution: Don’t Forget to Unlock the SD/MicroSD card before use
On some SD / Micro SD cards, there is an unlock feature before using the memory. Therefore, check and make sure the status has been unlocked before use.
Third Solution: Clean the SD Card Copper and Format
Next, try to clean the SD card on the copper part, if there is dust or foreign objects stuck it will block your android phone chip to read it.
And he continued by formatting it when it was finished cleaning.
Fourth Solution: Further Improvement
For further improvement, there are several articles that we have prepared previously, you can read them at the article link below and select the list of articles according to the problem you are facing.
How to fix Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
Are you looking for a solution to Redmi Airdots Charging Problem?
We will give you proper details on how to fix Redmi Airdots charging Problem. You just read this article properly ok.
Redmi AirDots has a charging system using a casing, so if the Redmi AirDots battery runs out, you can simply insert it into the charger casing. This charge is already available when you buy these Redmi AirDots.
In this article, I will give a few tips and solutions that I experienced when using Redmi AirDots. That is about some of the Redmi AirDots problems that I experienced, including:
- Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
- Redmi Airdots can’t be charged on the left/right
- There is no charger notification (LED Charger) when charging Redmi Airdots
- Redmi Airdots dead side
- And some other problems
If you are currently experiencing the same problem as I am, maybe this article can help you.
1. Remove Plastic On Air Dots
This can also be said to be a trivial matter, if you have just bought a Redmi Airdots and this is the first time it has been charged, remove the protective plastic on the two Redmi Airdots, to be precise, the position of this plastic is in the magnetic section with a thin blue color.
Because plastic can block the charging process. Moreover, this plastic is quite thin and if you don’t pay close attention, you may not know it.
2. The battery box has run out
Because the Redmi Airdots charger process uses a box, try to pay attention to the indicator light on the charger box, if you see a flashing red LED light, it means that the Redmi Airdots Box battery has run out, re-charge the box, and after that continue the Redmi Airdots charge process.
3. Don’t Charger Air Dots When the Charger Box is refilled
Do not do the Redmi air dots charging process at the same time as charging the Box Charger.
4. Press the button on the dead air dots
If one of the Air Dots indicator lights is off, you can press the button on the dead Air Dots. Do not release the button until you insert the air dots into the charger box and place it on the magnetic holder, and then release the button.
Next, let it sit for a while. Later the LED light will turn on automatically.
5. Is your Redmi AirDots Original?
If all the methods above have not succeeded in solving the problem of Redmi AirDots that cannot be charged, it is likely that the Redmi AirDots that you have are fake or KW. Because in some forums also discussing this problem quite a lot occurs on fake Redmi AirDots.
How to Convert Blur Photo to HD
One of the problems that quite often occurs in a photo file is the problem of blurry photos. Indeed, lately, camera technology, whether it’s a cell phone camera or digital camera, has developed technology to anticipate these blurry photos.
However, blurry photos still occur. Whether it’s because of a shot that doesn’t fit, the moment of taking photos in a hurry, unstable hands when taking photos, and several other causes of this blur problem.
If at this time, you have a blurry photo. Maybe you have thought, is there a way to fix this blurry photo? Or is there a way to convert blurry photos to HD? The answer is that everything is possible.
To help you solve the problem of blurry photos, in this article, we will give you tips on how to convert blurry photos to HD. And all that is done without having to install any application. And even this method you can do on your Android/iOS Phone or on your PC/Laptop.
Here’s how to turn a blurry photo into HD:
- All you need to prepare is that your phone/PC is connected to the Internet
- Open Browser on your mobile device or PC, then open the site https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/unblur . Yes, this is a site owned by adobe that will help you fix blurry photos to HD.
- Click Unblur your image
- Next, you will be asked to log in, there are quite a lot of login options here, you can use the log-in option with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and other accounts. Here I will try to log in with my Gmail account, then I will choose Continue With Google and after that enter your Gmail account address and password
- Upload your blurry photo which will be corrected or converted to HD by clicking Upload photo
- Click the blur photo that you just uploaded, after you click the photo you want to edit, several tools will automatically appear on the left screen. There select or activate the Enhancements button
- Change or slide some settings such as contrast, brightness, saturation, highlight, shadow, and others, which will automatically change and correct the blurry part of the photo. See in the image below, the edited photo already looks clear and quite clean. Adjust the settings until you feel the photo looks clear and good.
- Click the download button to save the photo you have edited.
You can also use the Filter feature, to make your photos look more HD or good, and you can also add some filter effects there.
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
How to Overcome Camera Can’t Focus on Android
SHARE More When the camera focus feature doesn’t work correctly or doesn’t work at all on an Android phone, one...
How to Convert JPEG Format to Excel
SHARE More Do you want to convert a JPEG file to Excel? The answer is Yes. As we know, a...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers