iPhones are known for the quality of their high-resolution photo shots, but they have a size that takes up quite a bit of memory.
Not infrequently, many people intentionally or unintentionally delete essential photos on the iPhone to make it more comprehensive. So, if you want to know how to restore deleted photos on an iPhone, follow the steps below.
1. Using the Recently Deleted Feature
As we said before, the photos you delete will not immediately disappear from the iPhone memory but will be stored temporarily in a particular folder.
iPhone has a folder called Recently Deleted, which stores the deleted data. You can use this folder to restore photos.
Here’s how to restore lost photos in the iPhone gallery:
- Open the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder
- Open the Photos app, then scroll down until finding a Recently Deleted folder.
- The album folder will display photos deleted in the last 30 days. After 30 days, the photo will be permanently deleted.
- Select the photo to restore
- Tap on the photo you want to restore, then select the Recover option. It’s done!
- If you’re looking for a way to restore deleted photos without an application on your iPhone, you can try the steps above, friends.
2. Using Software
If the photos you want to restore have been permanently deleted from your iPhone, you can use some software on your PC.
One way to restore deleted photos on iPhone is to use the iBackup Extractor application.
Using the application to restore deleted photos is relatively easy. You can directly download the application via the following link:
Remember that you must first have a backup file containing photos you previously deleted to use this method.
However, this method will overwrite all files on your iPhone. All new files that exist after the Backup will disappear from your iPhone.
Following are the detailed steps that you should follow:
- Download and install Software
- The first step is downloading and installing the iBackup Extractor software on your PC or laptop.
- Connect iPhone
- After that, connect your iPhone to the laptop, then open the Software. Next, select your iPhone backup file from the list.
- Select the ‘Photos‘ tab
- Click the Photos tab in each Backup to search for deleted iPhone photos.
- After finding the photos you want to restore, select the files, then click Copy Photos.
3. Via iTunes
Like the method above, you will rely on backups from your iPhone stored in iTunes, and this method will also overwrite the data you just saved.
Here you can use iTunes to restore lost photos in the gallery, and the results are pretty reliable.
Here’s how to restore deleted photos on iPhone via iTunes:
- Connect iPhone to laptop
- The first step, connect your iPhone to your MacBook laptop or whatever using a USB cable. Then, you open the iTunes application.
- After that, click on your device icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Select ‘Restore Backup’
- Select the Restore Backup option; select the backup file you want to recover to your iPhone.
- If so, click ‘Restore‘ and then wait until the whole process is complete.
- Wait for the process to finish
- Finally, your iPhone will restart and restore deleted photos on iPhone.
4. Via iCloud
Apart from iTunes, you can also restore deleted photos on your iPhone by using the backup feature via an iCloud account.
This feature in iCloud allows you to retrieve photos that were deleted either intentionally or accidentally.
Here are the steps you can follow to restore deleted photos via iCloud.
- Reset iPhone
- You reset your iPhone through the Settings menu, then turn your iPhone back on in the first step.
- Select ‘Restore from iCloud Backup.’
- Follow the initial setup steps on the iPhone screen until the Apps & Data option appears, then select Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Select the photo file you want to restore
- Enter your Apple ID, then select the backup file you want to restore to restore deleted photos on your iPhone.
5. Using the EaseUS MobiSaver App
Want to get deleted photos on your iPhone using additional apps? If so, you can use sophisticated applications to restore permanently deleted photos on the iPhone, gang.
You can use the EaseUS MobiSaver app by downloading it from the Apps Store. This application can help you recover various data, such as photos, phone contacts, videos, movies, and messages that have been deleted.
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are often common problems with this SD Card. One of them is an unreadable, corrupt, damaged SD Card and others.
SD Card and MicroSD can sometimes trigger problems when used on several types of android devices, both when copying files and moving files. And this is what triggers the error
- reading and writing (reading and writing)
- memory not detected
- request to format SD card
- and other errors.
Slow file access speed can also be a symptom of some damage to the SD Card / Micro SD.
If you are experiencing errors regarding the SD Card / MicroSD on your Android phone, here are some repair solutions that you can do.
First Solution: Update Your Android System
Updating your phone’s operating system and OS can fix a number of issues including those related to accessing files stored locally and on the SD card. Because in an update package there are several fixes and performance improvements.
Second Solution: Don’t Forget to Unlock the SD/MicroSD card before use
On some SD / Micro SD cards, there is an unlock feature before using the memory. Therefore, check and make sure the status has been unlocked before use.
Third Solution: Clean the SD Card Copper and Format
Next, try to clean the SD card on the copper part, if there is dust or foreign objects stuck it will block your android phone chip to read it.
And he continued by formatting it when it was finished cleaning.
Fourth Solution: Further Improvement
For further improvement, there are several articles that we have prepared previously, you can read them at the article link below and select the list of articles according to the problem you are facing.
How to fix Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
Are you looking for a solution to Redmi Airdots Charging Problem?
We will give you proper details on how to fix Redmi Airdots charging Problem. You just read this article properly ok.
Redmi AirDots has a charging system using a casing, so if the Redmi AirDots battery runs out, you can simply insert it into the charger casing. This charge is already available when you buy these Redmi AirDots.
In this article, I will give a few tips and solutions that I experienced when using Redmi AirDots. That is about some of the Redmi AirDots problems that I experienced, including:
- Redmi Airdots that can’t be charged
- Redmi Airdots can’t be charged on the left/right
- There is no charger notification (LED Charger) when charging Redmi Airdots
- Redmi Airdots dead side
- And some other problems
If you are currently experiencing the same problem as I am, maybe this article can help you.
1. Remove Plastic On Air Dots
This can also be said to be a trivial matter, if you have just bought a Redmi Airdots and this is the first time it has been charged, remove the protective plastic on the two Redmi Airdots, to be precise, the position of this plastic is in the magnetic section with a thin blue color.
Because plastic can block the charging process. Moreover, this plastic is quite thin and if you don’t pay close attention, you may not know it.
2. The battery box has run out
Because the Redmi Airdots charger process uses a box, try to pay attention to the indicator light on the charger box, if you see a flashing red LED light, it means that the Redmi Airdots Box battery has run out, re-charge the box, and after that continue the Redmi Airdots charge process.
3. Don’t Charger Air Dots When the Charger Box is refilled
Do not do the Redmi air dots charging process at the same time as charging the Box Charger.
4. Press the button on the dead air dots
If one of the Air Dots indicator lights is off, you can press the button on the dead Air Dots. Do not release the button until you insert the air dots into the charger box and place it on the magnetic holder, and then release the button.
Next, let it sit for a while. Later the LED light will turn on automatically.
5. Is your Redmi AirDots Original?
If all the methods above have not succeeded in solving the problem of Redmi AirDots that cannot be charged, it is likely that the Redmi AirDots that you have are fake or KW. Because in some forums also discussing this problem quite a lot occurs on fake Redmi AirDots.
How to Convert Blur Photo to HD
One of the problems that quite often occurs in a photo file is the problem of blurry photos. Indeed, lately, camera technology, whether it’s a cell phone camera or digital camera, has developed technology to anticipate these blurry photos.
However, blurry photos still occur. Whether it’s because of a shot that doesn’t fit, the moment of taking photos in a hurry, unstable hands when taking photos, and several other causes of this blur problem.
If at this time, you have a blurry photo. Maybe you have thought, is there a way to fix this blurry photo? Or is there a way to convert blurry photos to HD? The answer is that everything is possible.
To help you solve the problem of blurry photos, in this article, we will give you tips on how to convert blurry photos to HD. And all that is done without having to install any application. And even this method you can do on your Android/iOS Phone or on your PC/Laptop.
Here’s how to turn a blurry photo into HD:
- All you need to prepare is that your phone/PC is connected to the Internet
- Open Browser on your mobile device or PC, then open the site https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/unblur . Yes, this is a site owned by adobe that will help you fix blurry photos to HD.
- Click Unblur your image
- Next, you will be asked to log in, there are quite a lot of login options here, you can use the log-in option with Gmail, Facebook, Apple, and other accounts. Here I will try to log in with my Gmail account, then I will choose Continue With Google and after that enter your Gmail account address and password
- Upload your blurry photo which will be corrected or converted to HD by clicking Upload photo
- Click the blur photo that you just uploaded, after you click the photo you want to edit, several tools will automatically appear on the left screen. There select or activate the Enhancements button
- Change or slide some settings such as contrast, brightness, saturation, highlight, shadow, and others, which will automatically change and correct the blurry part of the photo. See in the image below, the edited photo already looks clear and quite clean. Adjust the settings until you feel the photo looks clear and good.
- Click the download button to save the photo you have edited.
You can also use the Filter feature, to make your photos look more HD or good, and you can also add some filter effects there.
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers