The concept of FaceTime at the time it was launched was still simple, namely a video calling tool. However, now FaceTime has advanced and become the default video calling application not only on iPhone but also on iPad and Mac computers.
With the launch of iOS 15, Apple introduced a new tool in the form of screen sharing, where FaceTime calling users can now share screens with each other. This is useful for collaborating on work or school projects.
If you want to show someone something on your phone, screen sharing is also very useful. To be able to share your screen during FaceTime, you must have the latest version of iOS 15 installed.
After that how do share the screen on FaceTime? No need to worry because the method is very easy and here are the steps as quoted from Ubergizmo, Sunday (24/10/2021)
- Launch FaceTime on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap New FaceTime
- Select the contact you want to FaceTime with
- Tap the green FaceTime button to start the call
- Once the call is connected, tap the SharePlay button in the upper right corner of the screen control panel
- Tap Share My Screen
- After a 3-second countdown, your screen will be shared
During screen sharing, you can launch other apps and do other things on your phone while the FaceTime call is still active. Other people will see basically everything you do, so make sure you don’t open anything sensitive that you don’t want others to see.
You’ll also see a purple SharePlay icon in the upper-left corner of the iPhone or iPad screen to indicate screen sharing on FaceTime is active. You can tap it to open the FaceTime control panel and tap the SharePlay icon to end screen sharing, or you can end the call which will also end screen sharing.
2 Ways to Logout Facebook Account from All Devices
How to log out of your Facebook account from all devices. Users can follow the steps to remove the account from all devices.
Facebook has become one of the most popular social media networks since 2007 in India.
Users turn to social media Instagram, Twitter, to Tiktok over time.
Well, Facebook users who are still active, of course, are accustomed to logging in on several devices.
The developer now makes it easy for users to log out of Facebook accounts from all devices.
Facebook will record user login activity from each device used.
Users can follow several ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices that can be done.
Take a look at some ways to log out of a Facebook account from all devices via Apps and Browsers.
How to log out of Facebook account from all devices
1. How to log out of Facebook account from all devices via an app
First, there is a way to easily log out of your Facebook account via an app on your device.
- Open the Facebook app on Android & iOS.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper-right or lower-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click Settings & Privacy.
- Select Password and Security on the Account menu.
- Information about your Facebook account password and security.
- A list of device names and Facebook account access times will appear.
- Select the name of the device to be logged out.
- Click the vertical three dots icon next to the device name.
- Select Log Out.
- The Facebook account will sign out of the device.
2. How to log out of my Facebook account from all devices via Web
Then, there is an easy way to log out of your Facebook account via the desktop version.
- Open Facebook and tap the down arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings and Privacy option.
- Select Settings. Select the Security and Login Info option.
- Check the Where You Are Signed In column.
- Open the information on the device used, the location of the device, the browser used, and the last time you logged in.
- Select the option to sign out of the device.
- Click the vertical three dots icon.
- Click the Logout All Sessions option.
Users are advised to change the password in the Options menu section.
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites that generate fancy fonts for Instagram, fonts for Twitter, fonts for Facebook, fonts for Whatsapp, and many more?
You could not get these kinds of beautiful fancy fonts that these websites generate. These Letter converter tools help you to boost followers by using these fonts in your bio, post, comments, and Chat.
Following are examples of some beautiful typefaces:-
𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞
🅕🅐🅝🅒🅨 🅕🅞🅝🅣🅢 🅕🅞🅡 🅕🅐🅒🅔🅑🅞🅞🅚
🅵🅰🅽🅲🆈 🅵🅾🅽🆃🆂 🅵🅾🆁 🆃🆆🅸🆃🆃🅴🆁
🄵🄰🄽🄲🅈 🄵🄾🄽🅃🅂 🄵🄾🅁 🅆🄷🄰🅃🅂🄰🄿🄿
ꊰꋬꋊꉔꌦ ꊰꄲꋊ꓄ꇙ ꊰꄲꋪ ꒒꒐ꋊꀘꏂ꒯꒐ꋊ
★彡彡 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕋𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 ミミ★
[♥]]] [♦]]] [♣]]] [♠]]] 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 [[[♠] [[[♣] [[[♦] [[[♥]
【☬】★【 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣 】★【☬】
¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯ 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓣𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼 ¯⑊_(ツ)_/¯
Here is a list of Text Converters:
- Fontes Para Instagram
- Fuentes Letras
- Fontes Insta
- Fonte Insta
- Fonts For TikTok
- Fonts For Instagram Bio
- Stylish Text Generator
How To Use Letter Converter?
- Visit the website which is given above List.
- Type or paste your simple text into the text box.
- At the same time, it generates many font styles with cool symbols.
- Click on any favorite text to copy it, once click on the text it is copied automatically.
- And paste anywhere you want.
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or intentionally delete a chat on Telegram, you can restore the Telegram chat with a few easy and effective steps.
In this article, we will give Ada a tutorial on how to restore deleted chats on Telegram. Here are some options and the steps:
1. How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats from Cache Folder
In the telegram app, when you communicate with someone, your chats are usually also stored in the telegram cache folder. You can restore or view these chats from this folder. For how to go to the menu:
Open File Manager app then go to Android folder > data > org.telegram > cache
There you will see all chat files that have been deleted in the telegram application.
2. Use Telegram’s Back feature
If you have just deleted a chat on Telegram, you can take advantage of the Undo feature in the Telegram application; usually, when you have just deleted the message, the Undo icon will appear. Click it to recover deleted messages on Telegram.
3. Use Notification Log App
In this third way, we need a third-party application called Log Notification; this application you can download for free on the google play store.
Once this application is installed, continue by opening this application, and there you will see the chats that have been deleted previously.
4. Restore Chat on Telegram Using PC/Laptop
If all the methods above have not worked, you can use a laptop or PC as a recovery media.
- First, download and install the telegram chat recovery application on your PC / Laptop.
- Connect Phone to Laptop with Data cable
- Select Recover
- Wait for the scan process to complete until your telegram message is returned automatically.
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers