When Android was just in its early years, all its system and functions were quite primitive and short, we had to have external applications to use battery saver, apps to have a customizable keyboard, or even a flashlight application, also before we needed to have access root to be able to take the classic screenshots.
This could be adapted over time and became part of the basic functions of Android, screenshots have been part of our lives for a long time, so much so that we do not pay attention to how they work or in what ways they can be done. From pressing the volume down and power buttons simultaneously or using the gesture of sliding three fingers across the screen from top to bottom.
Sometimes it happens to us that we find something interesting, be it an Instagram Feed, reviewing an article on a web page, reading a thread on Twitter . etc. Taking a lot of screenshots and then sending them is usually annoying. What if we wanted to take a screenshot where you can see everything? This is where we need to have a tool such as the full-screen capture.
How do I know if my mobile can already take full-screen captures?
Making sure if our mobile makes dynamic or complete screenshots is not complicated, this option is already available in Xiaomi, OnePlus, Samsung terminals, etc. So it is always good to check that we have this function before downloading an application in vain, checking if we have this option available is done as follows:
- Locate with the phone screen where you want to capture.
- Take a screenshot with the method you usually use, be it by touching the physical buttons of your cell phone, notification bar, or gesture.
- A small visualization of the capture you just made will appear with some options, if a vertical arrow appears in these options, select that option.
- After selecting it, we will have the possibility to move to our liking while the cell phone captures the screen.
- Once you have all the capture margin you need, you can stop it.
Once you have done all these steps and the full-screen capture will be saved in the gallery of your phone, there you can share it wherever you want, you still have the option to edit it. But what would happen if we don’t have this function available on our cell phones? Don’t we have any other choice?
What option do I have if my mobile doesn’t have the full-screen capture function?
There is no need to despair, since in Android in the case of not having a function natively in our system, easy, we can add it, it is simply a matter of looking for the best way to have it and in this case, our solution is the store Google Play Store. In it, we simply have to enter, go to the search engine, and find an application that offers us scrolling screenshots.
There is a variety of applications that offer us to take full-screen captures, but not all have the same operation, with some, we must do the complete screen capture manually, edit it, crop it, and often with an annoying watermark. To avoid all these problems, we recommend, at our discretion, the best full-screen capture application, Longshot.
Longshot is a customizable app when taking screenshots, it allows us to adjust the resolution with which we want to take the capture, the type of format either JPG or PNG, even if we want the status bar or status bar to appear or not. notifications at the time of capturing, it will not leave us a watermark either, it is certainly a complete package and it has a good experience for the user when using this application.
This app is free and does not bring advertising during its use, once the Longshot application is installed, these are the steps you must do to have it activated:
- As soon as we open the application, it will ask us for authorization to capture content, we will accept.
- We position ourselves on what we want to capture.
- On the back, we will have a PLAY button.
- We press it and we move to where we want to capture.
- Once we finish capturing we will give the STOP button.
- The application will take us immediately to the gallery where the capture was saved.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
Microsoft Office Is Difficult To Uninstall, Take These Alternative Steps
If you want to delete Microsoft Office on Windows that you are using, either because you want to update it to a newer version or just want to delete the application, you can use the classic step by removing Microsoft Office directly from the Settings > Apps page, or from Control Panel. > Programs & Features, some users even prefer Uninstaller applications such as Iobit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller.
But in some cases, Microsoft Office is sometimes difficult to Uninstall, either because it may still be used by the system, or there are other things, how to overcome this, Microsoft recommends users to remove Microsoft Office with a tool of its creation called the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Then what are the steps? The following We summarize the short steps.
Step 1. First, please download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Step 2. Next, please open and install the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool as usual.
After you go through the license agreement and so on, you will be faced with a display like in the following image.
Step 3. In this step, you can select the version of Microsoft Office that you want to delete, for example, Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus, please check, then click Next.
After that, the uninstaller process will run, and as usual, if there is a Microsoft Office application that is currently open, you will be instructed to save the data first, besides that any documents that you have edited will also not be deleted, because only the application is deleted, so this step is safe.
Well, please try guys, here are alternative steps to remove Microsoft Office using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Reference : PureInfoTech
How to back up contacts on Android? – Make backups easy
Backing up is very useful when you want to keep important information, so in this article, we’ll tell you how you can back up your contacts so you always have them on hand.
There are several advantages to backing up your contacts on a mobile phone, and here we will tell you in detail what they are:
You never lose them
One of the most important benefits we get when backing up our contacts is that we can get those contacts back even if we have lost or misplaced our cell phones. This important function will also help us in the event that the device has been erased by the factory, or even if our phone breaks. In either of these cases, you’ll never lose your contacts.
You share quickly
Having a backup of your contacts also has another advantage or benefit, and that’s you can share them faster, meaning you’ll always have them on hand and won’t have to ask people for phone numbers again.
As for copying all existing contacts to mobile, regardless of the Android OS version, here you can do each of them in two ways.
Use your Google account
One of the most frequently used methods of copying existing contacts to your mobile and ensuring that you never lose them is to use the contacts app that comes by default on your mobile and sync it with your Google account by following these steps:
- On your Android mobile, go to settings.
- There, select the Google option, and then in the Google application settings.
- You can see different options below, select the one that says contact sync.
- Already during the synchronization of contacts, you need to activate the backup option, as well as the synchronization automatically.
- And finally, just choose the google account where the contacts will be saved.
The second method for copying your contacts to an Android phone and saving them is to download the data, and it’s very simple and you just need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to go to the contacts application that comes with your personal phone.
- In the application, you can see all the numbers of the people you saved as contacts.
- Then click on the plus button which is represented by three dots and you will usually find it in the upper right corner.
- When you click the plus button, a menu will appear with different options between them, import and export which you need to select
- Note that the name of this option may change depending on the device, it may be on behalf of sharing contacts or just exporting.
- When you have import and export selected, you will get other actions that you can do, you can import contacts you have in internal storage, however you need to click share contacts.
- This will save all your contacts as a file so you can share them.
- Then you will be given various options where you can save the file you just created, for example, you can move it to Drive and from there move it to a more secure site, to a USB flash drive or CD.
Note that you can also transfer the contacts you have on Google to another account if you wish.
If for some reason you have changed your personal phone and want to transfer or rather restore old phone contacts, it is very simple to do so and here we will tell you the steps you need to follow.
If the contacts you had on your old phone have been synced with your Google account and it’s the same you will be using on your new phone, your contacts will be automatically restored when you sign in to it.
And if you used the second method we mentioned to create a backup and want to restore it on a new phone, you will have to follow these steps.
If you have saved it on a USB stick, all you have to do is transfer the file via your computer to your mobile phone and the contacts will appear on your new phone. What if you saved it to Google Drive, you just need to open it, then find the file and click on it to download it.
In the notification bar, you will know when the file is completely downloaded, just click to execute it and here you will be able to see all your saved contacts.
It should be noted that these procedures are a bit easier to perform when you are going to transfer contacts from an Android phone to another Android, but when you want to transfer those contacts from Android to iPhone it is a bit more tedious but impossible.
How to Resolve Windows 10 Search Not Working
SHARE How to solve Windows 10 search not working is very easy and doesn’t take long. Guaranteed, your search bar...
Reminder, Ubuntu 21.04 (Impish Indri) Support Will End Soon
SHARE It’s no secret that the Ubuntu Linux distro is currently one of the most popular and widely used Linux...
Download Official File ISO – Windows 11 Insider Build 22533
SHARE For those of you Windows 11 Insider Preview users who want to install Windows 11 Build 22533 directly, clean...
Microsoft Rilis Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22533
SHARE A new build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where the build that is presented this time is built...
L2TP over IPSEC VPN Connection No Longer Working After January 2022 Update
SHARE We also just recently reported about the first cumulative update for Windows 10 and Windows 11, it turns out...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 10
SHARE At the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday the second week of the...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 11
SHARE Just like in Windows 10, at the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday...
How to Block Others Completely on the Internet
SHARE Tired and want to block all the toxic people around you — at least online? Sometimes the phrase ‘don’t...
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chat
SHARE When you want to change your phone number, one of the things you worry about the most is losing...
2 Ways to Change icon Size on the Windows 11 Taskbar
SHARE There are two ways to change the icon size on the Windows 11 taskbar through the Registry Editor. Users...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers