Have you ever known, if it turns out that you can type documents in Microsoft Word by voice? How do you do it? we will explain a tutorial on how to type a Word document using your voice.
Microsoft Word now has a feature that allows anyone -including you- to type any text and make it look neat with just a voice.
Without the need to be tired of typing, you just have to talk at length. Automatically, all the words you speak will be typed neatly in the Microsoft Word document.
HOW TO TYPE A WORD DOCUMENT USING YOUR VOICE
In addition to being time-efficient and faster, typing using voice in MS Word minimizes the risk of typos or errors in typing which are very common.
The reason is, every word you say through your voice will immediately be converted either into writing. Even if there is a typing error (typo) such as an inverted letter or word, it can be corrected immediately.
To apply the tutorial on how to type a Word document using your voice, first open the Google Chrome browser on a laptop or PC.
- On the main page of Google Chrome, please open the Google Docs site ( https://docs.google.com/ ).
- If you are not logged in, please log in (login) first using your Google account.
- Next, on the Google Docs page that is already open, click ‘Blank‘ to create a new Word document. Or you can also upload (upload) files of Microsoft Word that already exists for continued pengetikannya in Google Docs. To do this, click the Folder icon >> Upload tab >> Select a file from your device, and add the Word file you want to edit.
- After the document to be edited opens on the Google Docs page, please click Tools, then select Voice typing. This is useful for activating the voice typing tool which is a built-in feature of Google Docs. Or use the keyboard shortcut ‘ Ctrl + Shift + S ‘.
- Later, a microphone icon will appear on the left of the document window.
- Before typing a document by voice, make sure you’ve changed the language of the document you want to type by clicking the language button at the top of the microphone icon. If you want to type in Indonesian, then change it to Indonesian.
- After changing the language, click the document area where you can type. Then, click the microphone icon to start typing the Word document by voice.
- If the Use your microphone pop-up appears, then please click Allow to allow Google Chrome to use and receive sound from the laptop microphone.
- When the microphone icon will turn red, it means it’s active and you can start typing with your voice right away.
- Every word you speak and is received by the microphone will be typed on the page of the document. Make sure you pronounce each word clearly so there are no typos.
- You can also pronounce punctuation marks such as commas, periods, and so on. Meanwhile, commands such as Enter, Heading, and others must be done manually using the Keyboard or Mouse/Touchpad.
- To stop typing using voice, please click the red microphone icon again.
- When finished, you can move (copy) all the contents of the document in Google Docs to Microsoft Word.
- Or another way, download the document file in Microsoft Word format. Please click the File menu, then hover over Download, and select Microsoft Word (.docx).
- Document files that have been typed using voice will be downloaded in Microsoft Word format. Please open the document again if you want to make changes (editing).
Well, that was how to type documents in Microsoft Word using your voice easily and quickly through Google Docs.
In this way, you can also do a lot of document tasks such as papers, papers, or these easily without making your fingers cramp. How, easy right?
How to Make Letterhead in Microsoft Word
How to make a letterhead in Word correctly and neatly is actually easy, but surely there are still many of you who don’t know how to make it.
In an official letter, of course, there is a letterhead and there is always a line at the bottom right. Well, it turned out to be quite easy to make you know.
Apart from being the introduction to a letter, letterhead is also commonly used as a place to write the identity of the letter, such as the identity of the sender and recipient.
For those of you who want to know how to make it, here we explain in full the steps to make a letterhead in Word for you.
HOW TO MAKE LETTERHEAD IN WORD
You should know how to make a letterhead in Word this time, guys, especially when you want to send letters between agencies.
Although not all agencies use it, it doesn’t hurt you to try and find out how to make this letterhead, here are the steps!
- First, open your Word.
- Place the cursor at the back of the last word of the letterhead
- Then select the menu Borders – Borders and Shading.
- After the border menu appears, all you have to do is select the line you want on the menu with a sign like this.
Don’t rush to click Ok, because there’s one more thing you have to do to make it, guys. In the section below, remove it or set it like this to make the line only exist at the bottom, and then Ok.
Yeah, you have successfully drawn the line, Guys, it’s easy and fast, right, how to make a letterhead in Word?
You don’t need to be confused anymore about how to make it. For beginners, making letterhead or letterhead does sound quite difficult.
In fact, how to make a letterhead in Word is fairly easy as long as you already know the procedure. After all, the letterhead cannot be made casually because it is an official identity.
The letterhead contains the official identity of an institution, agency, or company. Well, you can create an official identity on the letterhead in Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Background in Microsoft Word
This way of making a background in Word aims to beautify the appearance of the document and make it more attractive Guys.
Usually, this is often found in the use of proposals, certificates, covers, and not infrequently in job applications.
With this function, how do you make it? It’s so easy. Yes, although there are several ways you can do this, you can follow this tutorial in full.
HOW TO MAKE A BACKGROUND IN WORD
This background function is very useful if you want to create a document that upholds the originality of Guys, for example, a thesis.
In addition to having to know how to create a table of contents in Microsoft Word, you may also need to know how to create a background in your thesis document, especially in showing the results of the tests you did.
How to make this background is also needed if you want to make an official letter from the agency. Besides needing to know how to make letterhead lines in Word, you also need to know how to add a background to the letter. Here’s how:
- The first thing you can do is change the color.
- Go to Design – Page Color – and immediately choose a color like this.
That is the easiest way and you can change the color according to your needs or tastes, guys. In addition to this method, you can also replace it with an image that you have.
The method is almost the same, guys, pay attention to the following rare:
- Go to the Design menu.
- Click Page Color.
- Select Fill Effects.
- Next, select the tab Picture – Select Picture – From a File.
- Then find the image you have and press Ok
- Finished! The background will change.
But, you also need to remember that both methods will not appear when you print either color or image.
To make it appear when printing, then you need to go to the File menu – Options – Display – and check the Print background colors and Image.
Well, after you go through these few steps, the background will change and also enter when you print, GRATZ!!! It’s easy to make a background in Word.
How to Create a Signature in Word
There are several ways to make a signature in Microsoft Word. And the method is really easy, just follow the steps below, guys!
Making a signature is really needed, especially in the digital era like now, right? Of course, you need a signature in your Word file, so from that our Team will provide this tutorial in detail.
Actually, you can also use a third application or additional devices such as pens that support your PC or laptop. But this is the easiest way without using other devices and applications Guys.
HOW TO CREATE A SIGNATURE IN WORD
You need to sign first, Guys on a piece of white paper. Make sure the paper is really white and the pen has colour ink that you can really see clearly.
This function is for later photos or files the resolution will be smaller Guys. Not only that, but the customized color saturation will also reduce the thickness of the pen color, you know.
So make sure you give a signature with a clear enough emphasis. Here’s how to create a signature in Word:
- Prepare a white paper with a signature on it. Photos using a smartphone or you can directly scan the signature through a scanner.
- You can reduce the resolution and crop it so that the photo focuses on the signature. For convenience, click the image file > Edit.
- On the Paint menu, you can resize to reduce the resolution. Choose 50 per cent resolution, fill Horizontal 50 and Vertical 50
- Hover over the exact position of the word you want to add a signature to. Click Insert > Picture > insert the previous signature image file.
- After you insert the image, reduce the size again using the cursor for more precision.
- Double click on the image.
- On the Format menu, select the Color > Recolor > Black and White 50 per cent submenu.
- if your signature is not clear, double click on the image, select menu Correction > Brightness 0 per cent (Normal) Contrast 40 per cent.
You can change the last two steps depending on the contrast and color saturation you want, guys. So you can at the same time adjust the thickness of your signature that has entered the word, so guys.
I also said what Guys, how easy it is to make a signature in Microsoft Word! The most important thing is to make sure your signature is clear enough, and the photos are of high enough quality. Obviously, so that later your signature looks good, it doesn’t break.
Windows 8.1 Update Stopped, Users Asked to Upgrade to Windows 11
SHARE More Microsoft has just announced information regarding the discontinuation of support for the Windows 8.1 operating system version ....
How to find Mac
SHARE More Just as you can lose your iPhone or iPad, you may either forget your computer or it may...
How to put Google Discover on an iPhone
SHARE More If you want to be informed about all the news without having to search for the news one...
How to download apps on iPad
SHARE More When a user acquires an iPad for the first time, one of the basic actions they need to...
How to block Windows 11 upgrade – not everyone wants Windows 11
SHARE More How to Lock Upgrade to Windows 11 Guide shows you how to lock upgrades to higher versions of...
Windows 11: How to change the color of the taskbar?
SHARE More Changing the color of the taskbar in Windows 11 is not difficult. The system has been designed so...
WhatsApp – Best Hidden Functions and Tips for Messenger
SHARE More WhatsApp is definitely a very popular messenger. However, are you guys best at using this app? It has...
Don’t read these tips if you want your cellphone battery to leak quickly
SHARE More The battery is fully charged to 100 percent which is a relief because users can freely move without...
What is the CVV Number And How Do I find It
SHARE More You are about to validate an online transaction, but a security system has activated: what does “enter your...
How to add my bank account to Google AdSense? – How AdSense Works
SHARE More Google AdSense works for publishers as a way to monetize online content, just like you would a YouTube...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers