These days it is very common to meet someone who uses more than one computer at the same time to work, but constantly changing mouse and keyboard can become tedious. Therefore, today we will explain how to use and share the same mouse or mouse and keyboard on two or more computers simultaneously.
Below we will show you all the options that exist so that you can finally order your workstation in a comfortable way, eliminating all those extra cables, and optimizing the space you have. It is as simple as connecting a wireless keyboard to a PC.
Software to share mouse or mouse and keyboard on two or more computers
The first option you should consider if you use two or more computers and want to share the same mouse and keyboard is to download software that allows you to connect these devices to each PC. In this section, we will talk a little about some of the best software that you can use for this.
- USB Network Gate. Also known as USB over Ethernet, this software provides secure access to almost any device via a USB connection, even if they are not in the same room or if it is a Mac and a PC.
To use it, you only have to download the application on both computers: to which you have your mouse and keyboard physically connected, and to which you want to share this connection; and then choose ‘Share local USB devices’ and ‘Connect remote USB devices’, respectively.
- Synergy. This application was specifically designed to share mouse and keyboard on an unlimited number of computers via WiFi, whether they use Windows, Linux, or Mac. Just download it and you can even use a shared clipboard and customize hotkeys.
- Input Director. This application has the limitation that it can only be used on a Windows computer, but it allows you the same functions of sharing clipboards and customizing the hotkeys that Synergy offers.
- ShareMouse. This is probably the easiest application to use among those we have mentioned, but it has the peculiarity that it only works if all the computers that you want to control with the same mouse and keyboard are connected to the same WiFi network.
Use a KVM switch
If you still don’t know what a Switch is, we invite you to find out a bit about it before reading on. This piece of hardware will allow you to connect multiple computers to a single monitor, so you can control them all with a single mouse or mouse and a single keyboard.
All you need to do to make this work is connect all the computers to the switch, and connect your mouse and keyboard as well. Then, you must use the switches that the switch has to be able to control one or the other computer at the same time without changing the mouse or keyboard at any time.
Although it is easy-to-use hardware, and adaptable to both Windows and Mac, it can be very expensive (especially compared to the free software options that we mentioned in the previous section). This is not to mention that it can become annoying because of all the cables that connect to it.
Use a remote desktop application to share keyboard and mouse on two or more computers
Applications that allow you to have remote control of a computer are becoming more and more popular, especially if you have to telecommute and cannot take the PC you use at the office with you. Although sharing the mouse and keyboard is not exactly their main function, they are very useful to achieve this end.
Today there are multiple remote desktop applications. Although TeamViewer is one of the most popular, there are many free alternatives to this app. By downloading any of these applications you will be able to access all the files and resources of the remote computer, including control over the keyboard and the mouse.
We hope that with any of the options that we show you in this article, you will be able to use and share the same mouse and keyboard on two or more computers simultaneously without any major problem. And remember that you can also connect a keyboard and mouse to your mobile if you wish.
Did You Know, You Can Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11 Via Inplace Upgrade
How To Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11
Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11 : As we know, Microsoft released Windows 11 with lots of requirements that we need to adjust, and of course, previously there was no way to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 except from Windows 10.
But recently there is an interesting trick that makes it no longer impossible, where it turns out that we can upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 with a fairly simple trick.
You can see the tutorial itself in the video from NTDEV below.
Based on the video above, you only need Windows 11 ISO, Windows 10 ISO TH1 (1507) or TH2 (1511) and gimagex _x64. Then you can follow these short steps:
- Unzip Windows 10 TH1 or TH2 ISO on PC
- Copy UpgradeMatrix.xml from unzipped ISO to desktop
- Mount ISO Windows 11 dan copy install.wim kedalam ISO Windows 10
- Next, run the inplace upgrade as usual, and you can install Windows 11 as usual.
Looks easy doesn’t it?, please try it, maybe later I will also write a more complete article about this in the next tutorial.
What do you think? comment below guys.
How to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step
Many times, when it comes to repairing or formatting a computer, we come across an important problem: that it does not have a CD or DVD drive through which we can perform these actions. However, this problem has a much easier solution than you think, a method that only requires a bootable USB, compatible with the built-in USB inputs in all types of equipment.
Don’t you know what a bootable USB is? Do you know what it is but you don’t know how to make your USB drive bootable? Do you need to format a computer that doesn’t have a CD or DVD reader? Don’t worry, we answer all these questions and also show you how to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step. Let’s go there!
What is a bootable USB
A bootable USB drive has the function of housing an operating system or software that, in addition, can be booted from the start of the computer, allowing adjustments to be made to the computer’s base system or completely formatted. Bootable USBs have the same functions as a CD or DVD, but also offer the possibility of storing other files on their memory, since it shares the peculiarities of a classic USB and a bootable drive.
These bootable USB drives are ideal for newer computers since these usually do not have a built-in CD or DVD drive and, without bootable USB drives, these computers would have serious problems repairing and booting their system in certain cases, as well as formatting them completely. For their part, these drives are so versatile that they also allow data recovery, complete systems administration, and many other functions without the need to affect computer files; the best of all? you can change its functions as many times as necessary without any risk.
In a bootable USB drive, you can install a complete operating system and use it from a computer with a different system and, in addition, you can also install any type of software, from editing programs to video games. To create your own bootable USB with Windows 7, follow the steps below:
- The first thing you should do is make your USB bootable or bootable. To do this, connect your USB drive to your computer and check that it has 4 or more GB of storage.
- Next, go to the Windows “Start” menu and select the “All Programs” option. Go to “Accessories” and right-click on “Command Prompt”. You must run this last option as an administrator.
- When the MS-DOS pop-up window opens (you will recognize it by its black background), you will see new commands that will tell the system that the USB drive should be made Bootable. To achieve this, type “diskpart” and hit “Enter”.
- After this step, you must wait for the word “diskpart” to appear again and type “list disk” before pressing Enter. When you have done this, the storage disk units that your computer has will appear, even removable ones such as USB.
- Don’t get lost, because to carry out the next step, you will have to write “select disk” plus the number or letter to which the USB drive belongs. Once again, hit Enter.
- Then type “clean” and hit Enter; This last action is the one that will finally format the USB drive. You must be very careful not to select the wrong unit.
- When this action has been processed, type “create partition primary” and hit Enter. Keep typing “select partition 1” and hit Enter again. When you’ve done this, type “active” and, as always, hit Enter.
- We’re done, so pay close attention to the last two steps: type “format fs = ntfs” and hit Enter. Wait for the process to finish and when it’s ready, type “assign” and hit Enter again.
- To complete the process, you will only have to type “exit”. You can now enjoy your bootable USB.
Also Read:- Upgrade Windows 7 To Windows 11
How to download Windows 7
To download the Windows 7 operating system to your computer as an ISO image, you just have to follow the steps that we will present below. However, before you start the download, you should make sure you meet these requirements :
- The first thing you must have to download Windows 7 through its official website is the product key because without it you will not be able to download the software.
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- Have enough space on the computer’s hard drive or on the USB drive where it will be stored (minimum 4 GB).
- In addition, you should consult the minimum requirements that the computer where Windows 7 will be installed must-have.
With the aforementioned results, we are going to proceed with the step by step of how to download Windows 7 below:
- Enter the product key in the box where it is required, keep in mind that it consists of 25 characters. The key to download Windows 7 is in the box of the purchased product, either in physical version or online through an email that you will have received after purchase.
- After verifying the validation key of the operating system, you must select the language you want from the pop-up menu.
- Next, and this is one of the most important steps, you must select the version of Windows that best suits your computer, be it 32 or 64 bits. Keep in mind that you will receive both versions through the links.
- After selecting the correct version from the link, the download will start automatically.
How to install Windows 7 from USB: step by step
As we have seen, downloading Windows 7 is an easy task, so now you just have to take it to your bootable USB drive and install it on the computers you want. Find out how to install Windows 7 from a pen drive with the step by step that we present below:
- The first thing you should do, and already having a bootable USB, is to copy the Windows 7 software to the unit. Remember that if you have an ISO image you must unzip it before copying it to USB.
- Next, you must turn off your computer in order to insert the bootable USB drive with the copied operating system. To access the system boot panel, you must turn on the computer and press any of the F12, F9, F11, F8, F10 or ESC keys + any of the aforementioned keys or TAB.
- Once you are inside the boot system menu, look for the option “Boot Menu” and press Enter.
- As soon as you can enter the Boot Menu, look for the “USB” option and hit Enter again. In some cases, this option may be presented to you under the name “Removable Devices.”
- Next, go to the “exit” option and wait for the computer to restart to boot with the bootable USB drive.
- Once the Windows 7 operating system installer starts, you will only have to follow the instructions that the installation wizard will indicate.
After this last step, you will already know how to install Windows 7 from USB and you will be able to enjoy this modern version as much as you want.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to install Windows 7 from USB – step by step, we recommend that you enter our PC-Tutorials category.
How to Fix a Slow Refreshing File Explorer
In the past few days, I have experienced a problem that I often encounter with the File Explorer Windows 10 that I use, where when I’m at work, for example, I want to create a new folder, the folder is created, but it doesn’t appear like File Explorer doesn’t refresh the directory list, the same the case when renaming where the folder name is still the same.
Because I often encounter this problem when I am out of the house, one thing that makes me suspicious is a problem with Quick Access which might make File Explorer slow and even fail to auto-refresh. Then what is the problem?
Well in my case with this problem, please note that I usually save the network folder in Quick Access for faster access, you can see the article itself on the following page: How to Quickly Access Network Folder in Windows 10
At home, File Explorer looks fine and there are no problems, as long as the network and network folders that I save can be accessed properly, but when outside, File Explorer becomes quite problematic, so to fix this problem, I simply delete the existing Network Folder in Quick Access only.
The same thing might happen to you, and if you find File Explorer Slow Refreshing, you can check it. But if it turns out that the problem is not from there, you can check the following things.
Cek File System
To check for possible errors with the Windows file system, you can open Command Prompt as Admin and type the following command:
And if there is a problem, usually the system will automatically fix it. But if it still fails, there are several other steps you can try, including:
Restart File Explorer via Task Manager
Please open Task Manager > on the Process tab, please search for Windows Explorer and click Restart.
Now, please try some of the steps above, in my case this problem was caused by the Network Folder that I saved in Quick Access, if by chance you also have it, please delete the folder and please restart File Explorer via Task Manager, the problem should now be resolved.
How? have you got enlightenment? if so, hopefully, this article will be useful, but if you have other steps and maybe there are other different causes, don’t hesitate to share your experiences below guys.
How to Resolve Windows 10 Search Not Working
SHARE How to solve Windows 10 search not working is very easy and doesn’t take long. Guaranteed, your search bar...
Reminder, Ubuntu 21.04 (Impish Indri) Support Will End Soon
SHARE It’s no secret that the Ubuntu Linux distro is currently one of the most popular and widely used Linux...
Download Official File ISO – Windows 11 Insider Build 22533
SHARE For those of you Windows 11 Insider Preview users who want to install Windows 11 Build 22533 directly, clean...
Microsoft Rilis Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22533
SHARE A new build for Windows Insider Dev Channel users, where the build that is presented this time is built...
L2TP over IPSEC VPN Connection No Longer Working After January 2022 Update
SHARE We also just recently reported about the first cumulative update for Windows 10 and Windows 11, it turns out...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 10
SHARE At the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday the second week of the...
Microsoft Releases Cumulative Update January 2022 For Windows 11
SHARE Just like in Windows 10, at the beginning of 2022, as usual, according to Microsoft’s monthly schedule, on Tuesday...
How to Block Others Completely on the Internet
SHARE Tired and want to block all the toxic people around you — at least online? Sometimes the phrase ‘don’t...
How to Change WhatsApp Number Without Losing Chat
SHARE When you want to change your phone number, one of the things you worry about the most is losing...
2 Ways to Change icon Size on the Windows 11 Taskbar
SHARE There are two ways to change the icon size on the Windows 11 taskbar through the Registry Editor. Users...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers