Knowing what hardware specifications you have is usually needed at certain times, for example, when you want to install an application with certain specifications, or just want to know what hardware you are using.
For that, this article will provide at least 7 ways you can do it if you want to see the hardware specifications you have in Windows 11.
The first way you can try is to search for information via the internet based on the laptop or PC model you have. However, this method only applies to the default specifications without buying aftermarket hardware. So if you use an assembled PC, of course, this method can’t be done.
- Open Settings.
- Click the System option.
- In the right pane, scroll down until you find the About option.
- You will find details about the existing hardware specifications. In addition, there are also specifications of the existing Windows.
Via System Information
- Open Windows Run (Win + R), then type msinfo32 and press enter.
- In the System Summary menu, you will find detailed information about the operating system, laptop model, BIOS version, and more.
- Furthermore, you can open the Components menu to find out other available hardware components such as VGA, Storage, Ports, and others.
Via DirectX Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag)
- Open Windows Run (Win + R), then type dxdiag and press enter.
- On the start page, you will find summary information about the computer name, operating system, hardware vendor, the processor used, and the DirectX version.
- You can open another tab such as Display to find information related to VGA. Sound tab to display speaker device information. Input tab to display connected devices.
Via Command Prompt
Open Command Prompt
Type the command system info and press enter.
You will find detailed information about the operating system, laptop model, processor, BIOS version, and more.
Type the command Get-ComputerInfo and press enter on the keyboard.
Just like through the Command Prompt, information such as operating system, laptop model, processor, BIOS version, and others will appear.
Via 3rd Party Apps
The last way you can try it is with the help of an application. There are many apps to try, one of which is CPU-Z. This application can display detailed information on existing hardware such as processor, mainboard, RAM, RAM slots and voltage, and VGA.
Another alternative application that you can also try is AIDA64.
Those are some ways that you can use if you want to know the hardware specifications in Windows 11. If you have other methods that have not been mentioned above, be sure to share them in the comments column.
How To Fix Windows 11 Not Shutting Down
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the windows not shutting down the issue:
Step 1: Check for updates
Check for updates for Windows 11 by going to the Settings app, selecting “Update & Security,” and then clicking on “Check for updates.” If updates are available, install them and try shutting down your computer again.
Step 2: End running processes
Press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys and click on the “Task Manager” button. This will open the Task Manager, where you can see all the running processes on your computer. Look for any processes that may be causing the issue and end them by clicking on them and then select “End task.”
Step 3: Disable fast startup
Fast startup is a feature in Windows that speeds up the startup process, but it can sometimes cause issues with shutting down. To disable fast startup, go to the Control Panel and click on “Power Options.” Then, click on “Choose what the power buttons do” and uncheck the box next to “Turn on fast startup.”
Step 4: Check for hardware issues
Make sure that all hardware components of your computer are properly connected and functioning. Check the power cord and battery, and make sure that your computer is not overheating. If you suspect a hardware issue, contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
Step 5: Run a disk check
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by problems with your computer’s hard drive. To check for these issues, open the Command Prompt as an administrator and type “chkdsk /f” (without the quotes). This will run a disk check and fix any errors that it finds.
Step 6: Run a system scan
Sometimes, issues with shutting down can be caused by malware or other types of harmful software. To check for these issues, run a full system scan using an up-to-date antivirus program.
Step 7: Perform a clean boot
Performing a clean boot can help you identify if any third-party applications or services are causing the issue. To perform a clean boot, press the Windows key + R, type msconfig, and hit Enter. In the System Configuration window, navigate to the Services tab and select “Hide all Microsoft services”, then click on “Disable all”. Then, navigate to the Startup tab, and click on “Open Task Manager”. In the Task Manager, disable all startup items, restart your PC, and try shutting it down again.
Step 8: Perform a System Restore
If the above steps do not solve the issue, you can try performing a System Restore. This will restore your computer to a previous state, undoing any changes that may be causing the issue. To perform a System Restore, go to the Control Panel and click on “System.” Then, click on “System protection” and select “System Restore.” Follow the prompts to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
If your Windows 11 computer is not shutting down properly, there are several troubleshooting steps you can try to fix the issue. These include checking for updates, ending running processes, disabling fast startup, checking for hardware issues, running a disk check, running a system scan, performing a clean boot and performing a System Restore. If none of these steps solve the issue, it may be necessary to contact a computer repair professional for assistance.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Application
Did you know, on windows 11 you can record layer/screen recorder without having to install any application? That’s right, Windows 11 already has a built-in Screen Recording feature where you can take more efficient layer recordings, where you can share the results of this screen recording video directly to video streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, and others.
Not only that, but you can also edit the screen record video first before you share it.
Here’s How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Applications:
- Open this Screen Recorder application by pressing the Windows key + G
- Next click the Capture option
- Click the Start Recording button or you can also press the Win + Alt + R keys to start the Screen Recorder capture process.
- To view the screen recordings stored on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop storage, you can go to the Windows Explorer > This PC > Videos > Captures directory.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Using Apps
If with the first method above, you feel unsatisfied and feel quite complicated. You can use third-party applications that are more simple and more effective.
One of the applications is the Windows 11 Screen Recorder application which you can download and install for free.
How to Disable Password on Windows 11 PC/Laptop
Passwords in an operating system are one of the additional security features, including Windows 11. It seems important because when you install windows 11, you are required to create a password.
Creating a password in Windows 11 is a pretty good solution, as it can keep your data and system secret.
However, there are times when we don’t need a password at all, such as using a computer for public and educational purposes.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you a solution on how to disable or remove passwords on Windows 11, and you can directly enter Windows without having to enter a password first.
For this, there are two solutions that you can do, including:
1. Disable Password from User Accounts Panel Windows 11
- The first method, the method is quite easy and simple, you can go to the account settings menu by pressing the Windows key + R then type the command:
- Then uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” then click Apply and click OK
- Next, you will be asked to enter the login details for the Microsoft/Local account connected to your computer and leave the password blank. And after that click the OK button.
- After that, you no longer need to enter any password every time you log into your computer/laptop. You can restart your computer for a test run.
2. Disabling Passwords from the Windows 11 System Registry
For the second way, you can delete the windows 11 password through the windows 11 registry system, for how to follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R then type the command:
Then navigate to the directory:
There look for ‘DefaultUserName’ in the Winlogon folder. If it’s not there, right-click on an empty area, hover over New > String Value > name the file DefaultUserName.
- Double Click on the string you just created, enter your Microsoft Account username or email ID in the ‘Value data’ section, and click OK to save the changes.
- After that, create another string and name it ‘DefaultPassword.’
- Double click on the string ‘DefaultPassword‘, enter your Microsoft password under ‘Value data, and click OK.
- In the Winlogon folder, navigate to the string ‘AutoAdminLogon‘. If you can’t find it, create one as shown above, and double-click on it to change the value data. Finally, type 1 under ‘Value data’ instead of 0, click the OK button, and close Registry Editor. Now, restart your computer to do a test run.
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers