Knowing what hardware specifications you have is usually needed at certain times, for example, when you want to install an application with certain specifications, or just want to know what hardware you are using.
For that, this article will provide at least 7 ways you can do it if you want to see the hardware specifications you have in Windows 11.
The first way you can try is to search for information via the internet based on the laptop or PC model you have. However, this method only applies to the default specifications without buying aftermarket hardware. So if you use an assembled PC, of course, this method can’t be done.
- Open Settings.
- Click the System option.
- In the right pane, scroll down until you find the About option.
- You will find details about the existing hardware specifications. In addition, there are also specifications of the existing Windows.
Via System Information
- Open Windows Run (Win + R), then type msinfo32 and press enter.
- In the System Summary menu, you will find detailed information about the operating system, laptop model, BIOS version, and more.
- Furthermore, you can open the Components menu to find out other available hardware components such as VGA, Storage, Ports, and others.
Via DirectX Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag)
- Open Windows Run (Win + R), then type dxdiag and press enter.
- On the start page, you will find summary information about the computer name, operating system, hardware vendor, the processor used, and the DirectX version.
- You can open another tab such as Display to find information related to VGA. Sound tab to display speaker device information. Input tab to display connected devices.
Via Command Prompt
Open Command Prompt
Type the command system info and press enter.
You will find detailed information about the operating system, laptop model, processor, BIOS version, and more.
Type the command Get-ComputerInfo and press enter on the keyboard.
Just like through the Command Prompt, information such as operating system, laptop model, processor, BIOS version, and others will appear.
Via 3rd Party Apps
The last way you can try it is with the help of an application. There are many apps to try, one of which is CPU-Z. This application can display detailed information on existing hardware such as processor, mainboard, RAM, RAM slots and voltage, and VGA.
Another alternative application that you can also try is AIDA64.
Those are some ways that you can use if you want to know the hardware specifications in Windows 11. If you have other methods that have not been mentioned above, be sure to share them in the comments column.
How to Install New Windows 11 Insider Emoji on Windows 10
As previously reported, Microsoft updated Emoji in Windows 11 starting with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478, then can we use and install these Emojis on Windows 11 Stable and Windows 10? hmm, let’s try.
For the record, here I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 which is based on Windows 10 1809, and this is the default emoji present in this OS.
And right away, we try to install the new Emoji Windows 11 on Windows 10 that I use, and here are the steps.
Step 1. First, please download the following Font file.
Step 2. Next, please open the file that you downloaded just now, and see the version that appears there, make sure it must be version 1.32
Step 3. Next, please click Install to directly apply the new emoji.
If so, please restart your Windows 10, and now Emoji should have changed to New Emojis released for Windows 11. It looks like in the following image.
Well, how easy is it, but you need to know, that not all Windows applications support this new emoji, so maybe you will still get the old emoji when you open the Emoji feature in Windows 10 that you are using.
How to Restore Emoji Like Before
The way is easy, basically, you just need to delete the fonts that we installed earlier, First, make sure you close all open applications other than the Settings application, then on the Settings page > Personalization > Fonts > Please search for “Emoji” and delete the font.
If it’s finished, don’t forget to restart your Windows 10, then the next font will return to all positions before you install the new Windows 11 font.
Well it’s easy isn’t it, please try guys, hopefully, it’s useful.
How to Clear Cache in Windows 11
The cache is a temporary file created by the system and existing applications. This cache file will be reused to speed up the existing process because there is no need to download the same file again and again — in theory.
But if the storage space in Windows 11 starts to run out, or is experiencing problems with decreasing system performance, clearing the cache can be an option.
This article will provide ways that you can do to clear cache in Windows 11.
Deleting Temporary Files.
1. Press Windows + R, then enter cleanmgr /low disk.
2. Select the system partition where Windows 11 is installed.
3. Put a checkmark on all the available options. If you have clicked OK .
4. Finally, click Delete files when a confirmation appears and you just need to wait for the deletion process to complete.
In addition to the above methods, you can also delete temporary files manually in the following ways.
1. Press Windows + R, then enter temp or % Temp %.
2. When the temp folder opens, press CTRL + A to select all files, then press SHIFT + Delete to permanently delete the files. Then wait for the process to finish.
Clearing the Microsoft Store cache
1. Press Windows + R, then type wsreset.exe
2. A Command Prompt window will open, leave it alone, wait for the cache deletion process to complete and the Microsoft Store will open automatically.
Utilizing Storage Sense
You can take advantage of the Storage Sense feature in Windows 11 to automatically delete temporary files. To activate Storage Sense, you can follow these steps.
1. Open Settings.
2. Open System.
3. On the right pane, click Storage.
4. Click ( On ) on the Storage Sense option.
5. Click the arrow icon ( > ) on the right in the Storage Sense option.
6. In the Run Storage Sense option, make sure the option is During low free disk space.
7. Then at the bottom, you can also set how long the file is in the recycle bin before it is automatically deleted.
Leaked, Microsoft Prepares New Notepad For Windows 11
After previously getting the Paint application in Windows 11, it now seems that Microsoft will start updating their other applications, one of which is Notepad.
Yep, regarding this, recently a screenshot was leaked to the public where the screenshot shows the new settings on Notepad in the style of Windows 11.
Well, just like in the picture above, the Notepad version shows version 11.2110.13.0, and of course, it’s different from the current version at 10.2103.6.0, in the screenshot, you can also see that the Notepad settings carry the typical Windows 11 style, both from Font, Rounded Corners, Dropdown Options and more.
While on the editor page, the Help, and Format options have been removed, and now only the File, Edit and View options are left.
Even so, because this is still a leak, there is no official information from Microsoft regarding the details of the release of this new Notepad application.
So what do you think? comment below guys.
How to Change Folder Color in Google Drive
SHARE How to change the color of a folder in Google Drive is very easy. And this serves to make...
Eyebrow soap: what is it for and how to use it
SHARE Fashions and aesthetic preferences are constantly changing and evolving. Unlike a few years ago, when the eyebrows were thin...
2 Ways to Easily Copy Paste PDF Files, Let’s Try it!
SHARE PDF is a type of document format that can only be opened using Adobe Reader software, a browser, or...
How to Trace Unknown Numbers, Immediately Know Who
SHARE Have you ever received an unknown call and were afraid of being scammed? It’s easy! Just track it using...
How to burn and eliminate back fat
SHARE Do you dare to put on that low-back blouse that you saw on the sideboard or do you still...
How to Install New Windows 11 Insider Emoji on Windows 10
SHARE As previously reported, Microsoft updated Emoji in Windows 11 starting with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22478, then can...
How to quickly delete thousands of emails at once in Gmail
SHARE Your Gmail storage capacity is dying? The only way to get around this is to quickly delete hundreds of...
How to Schedule Live on Instagram, Can Be Set Up to 90 Days
SHARE Live Instagram is now getting more exciting regarding the schedule live feature. A feature that allows users to schedule...
How to burn belly fat
SHARE Over the years, bad eating habits, pregnancies, sedentary life, menopause … Many and varied are the causes that make...
Oppo Reno 7 5G on the way. There is a technical specification
SHARE Oppo Reno 7 5G is the brand’s upcoming smartphone. The technical specification of the phone has appeared on the...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight Loss
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers