Surely on some occasion, you have received a WhatsApp message that you have wanted to read but that you have decided not to open out of laziness or so that the sender would not see that you were online. Does this situation sound familiar to you? If the answer is affirmative, pay attention to the following tricks that we present to you from HOWTO, because we want to talk to you about how to read WhatsApp messages without them knowing.
If you want your contacts not to find out that you have seen their messages because you are busy or because you simply want to think about the answer beforehand, take note because with these simple tricks we explain how to view WhatsApp messages without them noticing. Don’t miss out on all the possibilities offered by both your smartphone and the application itself!
Turn off blue ticks
As you well know, WhatsApp has the possibility of notifying the sender of the message through the activation of blue popcorn once the message has already been read. In this other oneHOWTO article, in fact, we explain exactly what the WhatsApp double blue check is and why it was integrated into the application. Therefore, if you wonder how to read WhatsApp messages without them knowing, the first trick (and the most basic) is to deactivate this option:
- Enter the WhatsApp application.
- Click on the three dots that appear at the top, to the right of the screen.
- Enter settings, select the account option> privacy.
- Once you are in privacy, deactivate the read confirmation option.
With this trick, you will ensure that your contacts do not know that you have opened and read their messages, yes, remember that in that case, you will not know when they have done it either. Do not miss this other article on How not to appear online on WhatsApp either.
Use the notification bar
Taking advantage of the notification bar that you have activated through the WhatsApp application is a good method to instantly read messages that you still do not want to open without the contact being aware of it. However, you must bear in mind that if the messages sent are very long, the bar may not have enough space to display all the texts. However, it can be useful for short messages.
The trick is simple: read the message directly by previewing the notification bar. On Android, you can press the bar and slide your finger down to display all notifications. Swipe down on the WhatsApp message so you can read it completely. In the case of iOS, you only have to slide to show the notification bar and in it you will be able to see all the messages received from WhatsApp.
If you decide on this method, be careful not to click on the message directly, since in that case the application would be opened directly and the contact would receive the notification of the reading of the message.
Use airplane mode
Another good method if you wonder how to view WhatsApp messages without them noticing is to use airplane mode, an option offered by any smartphone that is simple and fast. Follow these simple steps:
- From the home screen of your mobile, and before entering the WhatsApp application, slide your finger up or down.
- Turn off the airplane mode function. If you can’t find the option, you may have to go to your phone’s settings.
- Once the data connection is deactivated, access the App to read the messages without being seen.
Make sure you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network, since it could activate itself when you deactivate the data and it could keep you connected, which would mean that your contact would receive notice that you have read their messages. On the other hand, before re-activating the mobile data, make sure that you have closed the application completely, this way you will avoid that when you connect it, the message appears as read.
The use of WhatsApp in its web version can be very useful when reading messages without the contact being aware of it. In the desktop version, where you can enter by scanning a QR code that will appear on your mobile, the conversations are located on the left of the screen.
In that part, you will be able to see a green circle that indicates the unread messages, and if you place the cursor over it, without clicking to open the chat, you will be able to read the entire message without having to access the conversation. Many people have discovered how to spy on WhatsApp Web, so if you want a quick and easy method, this is one of the most recommended.
Widgets for WhatsApp
You already know how to view WhatsApp messages without them noticing and how to spy on WhatsApp Web, however, there is another method that will allow you to read the messages received on WhatsApp without the sender knowing. We are talking about the installation of a widget for WhatsApp that allows you to read the messages without having to enter the application, yes, this method can only benefit Android phones since it is a function not available on iOS.
- Press and hold the main screen until a menu with various options appears. Among them you will see the so-called widget, so select it.
- Within the menu offered by the widget, you can find the section for the WhatsApp widget. Select the one called WhatsApp 4×2.
- Finally, drag it to the main screen and drop it there.
- The next step will be to resize the widget, so design it however you want.
- In this widget, all the messages you receive will appear without having to open the App.
When you receive a message, do not click on the widget. Just read the notification in it, since otherwise, the WhatsApp application would open, showing your contact that you have read the message.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
Microsoft Office Is Difficult To Uninstall, Take These Alternative Steps
If you want to delete Microsoft Office on Windows that you are using, either because you want to update it to a newer version or just want to delete the application, you can use the classic step by removing Microsoft Office directly from the Settings > Apps page, or from Control Panel. > Programs & Features, some users even prefer Uninstaller applications such as Iobit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller.
But in some cases, Microsoft Office is sometimes difficult to Uninstall, either because it may still be used by the system, or there are other things, how to overcome this, Microsoft recommends users to remove Microsoft Office with a tool of its creation called the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Then what are the steps? The following We summarize the short steps.
Step 1. First, please download the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Step 2. Next, please open and install the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool as usual.
After you go through the license agreement and so on, you will be faced with a display like in the following image.
Step 3. In this step, you can select the version of Microsoft Office that you want to delete, for example, Microsoft Office 365 Professional Plus, please check, then click Next.
After that, the uninstaller process will run, and as usual, if there is a Microsoft Office application that is currently open, you will be instructed to save the data first, besides that any documents that you have edited will also not be deleted, because only the application is deleted, so this step is safe.
Well, please try guys, here are alternative steps to remove Microsoft Office using the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool.
Reference : PureInfoTech
How to back up contacts on Android? – Make backups easy
Backing up is very useful when you want to keep important information, so in this article, we’ll tell you how you can back up your contacts so you always have them on hand.
There are several advantages to backing up your contacts on a mobile phone, and here we will tell you in detail what they are:
You never lose them
One of the most important benefits we get when backing up our contacts is that we can get those contacts back even if we have lost or misplaced our cell phones. This important function will also help us in the event that the device has been erased by the factory, or even if our phone breaks. In either of these cases, you’ll never lose your contacts.
You share quickly
Having a backup of your contacts also has another advantage or benefit, and that’s you can share them faster, meaning you’ll always have them on hand and won’t have to ask people for phone numbers again.
As for copying all existing contacts to mobile, regardless of the Android OS version, here you can do each of them in two ways.
Use your Google account
One of the most frequently used methods of copying existing contacts to your mobile and ensuring that you never lose them is to use the contacts app that comes by default on your mobile and sync it with your Google account by following these steps:
- On your Android mobile, go to settings.
- There, select the Google option, and then in the Google application settings.
- You can see different options below, select the one that says contact sync.
- Already during the synchronization of contacts, you need to activate the backup option, as well as the synchronization automatically.
- And finally, just choose the google account where the contacts will be saved.
The second method for copying your contacts to an Android phone and saving them is to download the data, and it’s very simple and you just need to follow the steps below:
- First of all, you need to go to the contacts application that comes with your personal phone.
- In the application, you can see all the numbers of the people you saved as contacts.
- Then click on the plus button which is represented by three dots and you will usually find it in the upper right corner.
- When you click the plus button, a menu will appear with different options between them, import and export which you need to select
- Note that the name of this option may change depending on the device, it may be on behalf of sharing contacts or just exporting.
- When you have import and export selected, you will get other actions that you can do, you can import contacts you have in internal storage, however you need to click share contacts.
- This will save all your contacts as a file so you can share them.
- Then you will be given various options where you can save the file you just created, for example, you can move it to Drive and from there move it to a more secure site, to a USB flash drive or CD.
Note that you can also transfer the contacts you have on Google to another account if you wish.
If for some reason you have changed your personal phone and want to transfer or rather restore old phone contacts, it is very simple to do so and here we will tell you the steps you need to follow.
If the contacts you had on your old phone have been synced with your Google account and it’s the same you will be using on your new phone, your contacts will be automatically restored when you sign in to it.
And if you used the second method we mentioned to create a backup and want to restore it on a new phone, you will have to follow these steps.
If you have saved it on a USB stick, all you have to do is transfer the file via your computer to your mobile phone and the contacts will appear on your new phone. What if you saved it to Google Drive, you just need to open it, then find the file and click on it to download it.
In the notification bar, you will know when the file is completely downloaded, just click to execute it and here you will be able to see all your saved contacts.
It should be noted that these procedures are a bit easier to perform when you are going to transfer contacts from an Android phone to another Android, but when you want to transfer those contacts from Android to iPhone it is a bit more tedious but impossible.
Microsoft Releases Update KB5010882 For Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel, Pipeline Testing Only
SHARE Again, an update has been released by Microsoft for Windows 11 Insider Dev Channel users, but as usual, this...
Microsoft Pulls Troubled Windows Server Update
SHARE The latest Patch Tuesday update which has been released previously is known to have caused many problems, including boot...
Microsoft Publishes Emergency Update For Windows Server
SHARE Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band (OOB) update to address some of the issues caused by the Windows Update...
Former CEO: Microsoft Should Separate Windows and Office
SHARE A former Microsoft executive who was quite prominent in the 1990s had a crazy idea for the company, which...
Microsoft Releases Update KB5010791 For Windows 10 LTSC 2019
SHARE Two days ago, in addition to sending updates KB5010793 and KB5010795 for Windows 10 2004 users, and their families,...
Elon Musk Reveals Facts About Smartphones, The Twitter Universe Is Outrageous
SHARE Twitter as a community, tends to create an uproar in almost everything, even for issues that are not really...
Android 12 Now Can Turn Off 2G Network, For Device Security
SHARE Android 12 was officially launched in October 2021 and several OEMs have pushed the availability of this new mobile...
Windows 10 Build 19044.1499 Released to Release Preview Channel Contains Many Fixes
SHARE Users who are members of the Windows Insider program are treated to a build of Windows 11 in the...
Crypto: Knowing Crypto Money and How to Transaction
SHARE March 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic first appeared in India, all sectors were affected by this virus. Of course,...
Microsoft Defender Exception List, Hackers Can Use To Skip Detection
SHARE Hackers could take advantage of a recently discovered vulnerability in the Microsoft Defender antivirus on Windows, to learn where...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers