HBO Max is HBO’s third streaming service, and it’s the most comprehensive yet. In addition to the usual library of HBO classics, you also have access to a ton of movies and shows owned by Warner Bros.
At the moment, it is not available in Spain. However, WarnerMedia has proposed to deploy its service in many more countries throughout 2021, so everything suggests that we will soon be able to have its content catalog on our televisions and mobile devices.
All of this content includes DC superhero movies, highly regarded comedies like Friends, and new blockbusters. That is why many users are interested in this video streaming platform.
As you may already know, HBO Max allows streaming to numerous smart devices but is currently only available in the US. However, there are alternatives to be able to subscribe and watch it from anywhere in the world, aided by a VPN service.
Can I use a VPN to connect to the HBO Max service?
We would tell you that effectively, using a VPN is the only way we have today to connect to this new service that has not yet arrived in our country. The VPN will allow you to connect from any device. But if you want to see it on your Smart TV, you will need something extra.
The following tutorial is for all those who want to download the application on an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Fire TV device in order to see the HBO Max service on a big screen. We have a similar guide on how to get Disney Plus on Roku.
Is HBO Max available on my Amazon Fire device?
You can subscribe to HBO Max on their website for $ 14.99 a month, with a free trial period of just seven days instead of a month. Unlike others such as Netflix, Disney Plus, or Hulu, the paid plan does not support HDR or 4K quality.
At the time of its launch, HBO Max did not reach an agreement with Amazon, so it does not offer access to its platform natively, at least for now.
From CNET they interviewed Andy Forssel, general director of consumer products at Warner Media who assured that the HBO Max applications for Amazon Fire and Roku are already at the end of their development and they only need to wait for the approval of Amazon.
However, HBO Max is available through other platform partners, including Apple iOS, Apple TV, Google’s Android, Android TV, YouTube TV, and Chromecast. You can also stream it from the HBO Max website itself
How to watch HBO Max on Amazon Fire using alternative options
If you can’t get HBO Max directly from the Fire App Store, you can get it on your downloaded apps via a side-loading method. To do this, you will need an Android phone on hand, and you will need to have HBO now uninstalled.
This is the tutorial to follow:
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV device and go to ‘Settings> My Fire TV> Developer Options’ to change ADB debugging and apps from unknown sources to ‘On’.
- Install the Amazon app store on your Android phone.
- Open this link in your phone’s browser and follow the instructions (check the ‘Unknown sources’ box before you can install the store successfully).
- Open the App Store on your phone and search for AKG Fire, from developer Gopi Adusumilli
- On your Fire TV, go to ‘Settings> System> About> Network’ and find your IP address
- Open AKG Fire on your phone (the name will appear as AFTV Side Loader) and type the same IP address that appears on your TV when it prompts you
- Scroll through the list of apps until you find HBO Max; select to install it on your TV (this will take a couple of minutes)
- The application will not appear in the main menu; To find it, you must go to ‘Settings> Applications> Manage all installed applications’
- Click on HBO Max and then hit ‘Launch App’
Note that we have not specifically tested this method for HBO Max, we only recommend it based on previous articles on PCWorld with similar applications. Proceed at your risk.
Other ways to watch HBO Max on TV
There are other methods to watch the streaming service on your TV.
- Connect your laptop or PC to the TV using an HDMI cable and access the web browser to view it in full screen on your TV.
- Buy a Chromecast share your TV screen with the HBO Max app or website.
- If you have an Xbox One or PS4, connect the console to your TV and download the compatible HBO Max app.
- If you have a smart TV or Smart TV, check that the HBO Max app is available there (you’ll find it on Samsung TVs and Android models).
- If you get a TV with services like Hulu or YouTube TV, you can add HBO Max as an additional channel.
How to Connect a PlayStation Network Account to Discord, Easy
Sony PlayStation and Discord develop cooperative relationships by launching new features.
Launching from TheVerge, Discord has officially launched a feature that allows users to connect account PlayStation Network(PSN) to the Discord app.
Once the PSN account is connected to Discord, the user’s gaming activity can be seen by their friends on Discord.
When a user plays a game title, Discord friends can see what game the user is currently playing.
In addition, users can add a PSN ID to their Discord profile to make it easier for others to add users to a service.
How to Connect a PSN Account to Discord
- Open the latest version of the Discord application on your laptop, PC, or smartphone.
- Open User Settings or User Settings.
- Click the Connections option then click “Connect Your Accounts”.
- Login using your PSN account and your account will automatically be connected to Discord.
The launch of the feature to connect PSN accounts to the Discord application is in the form of a partnership between Sony PlayStation and Discord.
For information, Sony and Discord have officially collaborated since May 2021.
The partnership will bring the Discord and PlayStation experiences closer together on consoles and mobile devices.
Currently, feature integration between PlayStation and Discord is still quite limited.
In addition, the PSN and Discord integration features are being rolled out in stages.
Some users may still not be able to connect their PSN account to Discord because the update is not yet available.
Keep up with us for the latest technological information developments.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022, Register First Here
Samsung officially announced the company’s plans to hold an event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked2022.
After a long wait, Samsung Indonesia also announced a live-streaming event Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022through the official website.
In its announcement, Samsung Indonesia stated that the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked would be held on February 9, 2022, at around 22.00 WIB.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022 carrying the title “The Epic Standard”.
The header indicates that the latest Samsung products released in Galaxy Unpacked are highly standardized products.
For those of you who are not familiar with this event, Galaxy Unpacked is usually held to introduce Samsung’s flagship devices.
For example, in the Galaxy Unpacked 2021 which was held last August, Samsung released its two flagship foldable phones, namely the Galaxy Z Flip3 5G and Galaxy Z Fold3 5G.
For this event, Samsung Galaxy Unpacked will feature Samsung Galaxy S22Series.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series is predicted as a multi-function cellphone that is able to support work, entertainment, multi-tasking, content creation, to gaming activities.
Samsung confirmed that the company will embed its latest chipset Exynos 2200 in the Samsung Galaxy S22.
Exynos 2200 is designed as a mobile chipset with superior gaming and graphics performance.
The Exynos 2200 is the world’s first mobile chipset to include a GPU with AMD RDNA 2 graphics architecture.
Samsung Exynos 2200 has a GPU called “Xclipse”.
SVP AMD Radeon David Wang said that “Xclipse” is the first generation of AMD RDNA graphics processors from several generations that are planned to be present in the Exynos chipset.
Samsung claims that the clipse GPU is able to bring a new experience in the mobile gaming industry.
How to Watch Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2022
Fans who are interested in seeing the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 event are required to pre-register.
Here are the pre-registration steps to watch Galaxy Unpacked 2022.
- Visit the official Samsung India website following the link.
- After entering the main page, click the pre-registration button on the Galaxy Unpacked 2022 poster.
- You will be directed to the registration page to fill in your personal data.
- Fill in your biodata, email, and mobile number, then tick the approval checkbox and “I’m not a robot.
- Click “Next” and your pre-registration has been successful.
How to change Apple ID password in 2022
Apple is a company that takes great care of all the security issues of its users and the password change process is not trivial if you do it diligently. If you want to change the password of your Apple account you must follow the following ( How to change Apple ID password – Step by Step ) instructions carefully.
Steps to follow:
1. To change the password of your apple account you must go to this URL: http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/ and click on the password option.
2. Then click on the option “how to change the password of the Apple ID account”
3. Enter the username for your Apple account. If you have forgotten, click on the link below.
4. You will automatically receive an email, keep in mind that the link will expire after three hours from the sending of this email.
5. The link will open a page where you can change your Apple password.
6. Remember that the Apple password must contain at least 8 characters. It must contain at least one number and two letters, one uppercase and one lowercase. You cannot include three consecutive and identical characters. It can’t be your Apple ID or any other password you’ve used in the last year.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers