A little late to report, because yesterday I was quite busy with the real world which was getting harder and harder for me to live, it turns out that on that day, to be more precise two days ago, Microsoft has released Windows 11 Build 220000.466 which is presented through the KB5008353 update for Windows Insider Beta users and Release Preview Channel.
Now in the new build, there are a number of improvements that are presented, such as improvements to the reliability of apps installations on ARM64, improvements to HDR Display (which went viral yesterday) and improvements to the IME.
In this update, there are also two additional settings that are presented, where on the Settings > Account > page there are now two new sections relating to access to Microsoft accounts and Backup to OneDrive.
For the article on this, I have separated in the following article: There are Two New Settings in Windows 11 Build 22000.466!
Now as for the improvements and improvements that are presented themselves, if you are curious about what the changelog is, here we summarize everything in the following list:
- We improved the reliability of application installations on ARM64 devices.
- We updated daylight savings time to start in February 2022 instead of March 2022 in Jordan.
- We fixed an issue that causes ARM64 devices to stop responding when they hibernate or resume hibernation.
- We fixed an issue that might prevent some image editing programs from rendering colors correctly on certain high dynamic range (HDR) displays. This frequently affects white colors that might display in bright yellow or other colors.
- We fixed an issue that affects predictive pre-rendering in Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer mode.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes prevents you from entering strings in the Input Method Editor (IME).
- We fixed an issue that causes the audio service to stop responding on some devices that support hardware-accelerated Bluetooth audio.
- We fixed an issue in which the text that informs a customer about the Windows update progress is incorrect for Japanese.
- We fixed an issue that affects icons for apps when the apps are not running. On the taskbar, these icons might display as active as if the apps are running.
- We fixed an issue that might cause VPN profiles to disappear. This issue occurs when you use Microsoft Intune or third-party mobile device management (MDM) tool to deploy VPN profiles on Windows 11 (original release).
- We fixed an issue that affects applications that are written to only integrate with Azure Active Directory (AAD). These applications will not work on machines that are joined to Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- We fixed an issue that might cause the Get-TPM PowerShell command to fail when it attempts to report Trusted Platform Module (TPM) information. The command fails with the error, “0x80090011 Microsoft.Tpm.Commands.TpmWmiException,Microsoft.Tpm.Commands.GetTpmCommand”.
- We fixed an issue that causes a remote desktop protocol (RDP) session to disconnect or the screen to be blank for Server Core. This issue occurs when you install the AppCompat feature.
- We fixed an issue that affects windows.system.profile.retailinfo.dll.
- We fixed some issues that affect File Explorer’s performance when you browse for files and select files.
- We added a new Your Microsoft Account page to the Accounts category in Windows Settings for Home and Professional editions.
- We fixed an issue that incorrectly shows the volume icon in the taskbar as muted.
- We fixed a reliability issue that causes File Explorer and desktop context menus to stop working.
- We fixed an issue that fails to pass the Shift KeyUp event to an application when you use the Korean IME.
- We added the HelpWith feature, which uses Microsoft Bing technologies to suggest Help topics that are relevant for each Settings page.
- We fixed an issue that prevents the touch keyboard from appearing on the lock screen when a device has a Microsoft account (MSA).
- We fixed an issue that affects the loading of badging information on the taskbar, which sometimes causes a device to stop working.
- We fixed an issue that prevents some options from appearing on the Win + X menu.
- We fixed an issue that causes a device to stop working when it’s connected to multiple displays.
- We fixed an issue that affects the auto-hide feature of the taskbar. The taskbar might not reliably appear when you hover over the primary or secondary display.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes prevents you from using the Chinese Simplified IME.
- We fixed an issue that might prevent icons from appearing on the taskbar of a secondary display.
- We fixed an issue that fails to install certain printer companion applications when the printer device driver is installing.
- We fixed an issue that displays outdated battery percentages for connected Bluetooth devices on the Bluetooth and other devices page in Settings.
- We fixed an issue that prevents IP cameras from connecting and streaming to certain DirectShow (DShow) applications.
- We improved the auto-brightness algorithm to provide a better response under low light conditions on all the supported systems.
- We fixed an issue that causes lsass.exe to stop working and the device restarts. This issue occurs when you query Windows NT Directory Services (NTDS) counters after the NTDS service has stopped.
- We fixed an issue that causes a deadlock in the WebDav redirector. This issue occurs when you attempt to read a file from the local TfsStore, which causes the system to stop responding.
- We fixed a performance regression issue that occurs when you enable the update sequence number (USN) journal.
- We fixed an issue that fails to apply the Group Policy Object (GPO) “Do not allow compression on all NTFS Volume” in some cases.
- We fixed an issue that prevents Robocopy from retrying the file copy process.
- We fixed an issue that causes Windows to stop working and generates the error, “IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL”.
- We fixed a memory leak that occurs when you call WinVerifyTrust(). This issue occurs if verification fails for the first sign of a file that has multiple signatures.
It can be said that this is the first Windows 11 update that contains a number of important improvements in it, so make sure you get it and update your Windows 11 right now.
Oh yes, there have been no reports of what problems exist in this version, so you can feel safe without having to worry about bugs and other important problems.
As for Stable users, as usual, you have to wait some time until the same update is released by Microsoft for Windows 11 Stable Channel, so just wait, guys.
Windows 12 in 2024? Microsoft may move to the three-year release cycle
With Windows 11, Microsoft introduced an annual release cycle of significant operating system releases. This could change with the return to the Windows development path, leading to a major version of the operating system every three years.
MORE INTERVALED MAJOR RELEASES, RELEASES OF CLOSE FUNCTIONS
This was reported by Zac Bowden, a source that is often well informed on Microsoft’s affairs. If the information turns out to be correct, a hypothetical Windows 12 could arrive in 2024, three years after Windows 11. Bowden’s recent report also contains interesting details about the future of Windows; in summary:
- Sun Valley 3, the version of Windows initially planned for next year, would be phased out.
- However, the transition to the three-year development cycle envisages an intensification of the distribution activities of new functions dedicated to the latest version of Windows. In other words, new functions dedicated to the previous one will arrive even before a significant release. There is talk of a cadence that, starting in 2023, could be a few months: up to four releases in a year.
Moments identifies Microsoft’s plan to make new features available at specific times of the year (regardless of a major release): it is an approach already used with Windows 11 regarding introducing the weather widget on the taskbar.
Also, part of the features originally planned for Sun Valley 3 – canceled, as mentioned – will be made available as updates to Sun Valley 2 (Windows 11 22H2) are expected in September / October in a stable version.
As for the alleged Windows 12 (nomenclature only hypothetical), at the moment, little is known except that it is in the embryonic stages of development and internally identified as “Next Valley.”
However, all the plans in question may still be susceptible to change, a circumstance not unlikely with Microsoft that has often accustomed us to sudden program changes.
If implemented in the terms described, the plan would help blur the boundaries between a major release and a Windows “feature update.”
Windows 8.1 Update Stopped, Users Asked to Upgrade to Windows 11
Microsoft has just announced information regarding the discontinuation of support for the Windows 8.1 operating system version .
It is stated that Microsoft will not provide technical support and security updates for users running Windows 8.1 starting January 10, 2023
Users who are still running Windows 8.1 are also encouraged to upgrade to Windows 11 or purchase a new device that supports the latest Windows version.
But this termination does not mean Windows 8.1 users can’t use their operating system at all after January 10, 2023.
They can still use it, but Microsoft says Windows 8.1 users who don’t get updates will be at risk of becoming victims of virus or malware attacks.
This is actually the same as the Windows 7 operating system, which was discontinued in early 2022.
But in the field, it turns out that there are still many Windows 7 users who don’t want or can’t upgrade to the latest Windows version.
How to download Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for free for presentations?
When we think about these computer programs used by millions of users worldwide, there is practically no doubt that PowerPoint is one of the most famous. Indeed, the Microsoft program that is part of the Office suite is one of the most recognizable on the market that becomes indispensable when working with presentations.
When we mention creating or editing multimedia presentations, we know that most of our readers immediately think about PowerPoint instinctively, and of course, this is not the case. PowerPoint, in this case, its version of PowerPoint 2016, has all the elements for creating digital presentations for the office or college.
Suppose we want to present designs or ideas to our bosses, or even in an educational environment. In that case, there are several better options than PowerPoint 2016, so now we will show you the easiest and fastest way to download it. Even concerning previous versions of PowerPoint, we will try to analyze some of its novelties so that you know why it is convenient to update the program.
The best in PowerPoint 2016
As we said before, we can consider PowerPoint 2016 to have all the necessary tools for creating slides and thus the presentation we were looking for at the end of the day. Some elements we can add to our PowerPoint 2016 presentations relate to images, videos, and even photos. To be well complete.
But as soon as we become more advanced users of PowerPoint 2016, other content can be added in the same way, such as statistics tables, complete texts, and even music. PowerPoint 2016 includes all kinds of transitions and animations, making our presentations much more dynamic than before, which is always appreciated.
Even the entire teamwork section has grown like never before with PowerPoint 2016, to the point where its tools offer far more options than in the past, which is always appreciated. Even an element that we think gives PowerPoint 2016 an edge over other similar programs. It’s not even necessary for all users to have the application installed on their computers.
As those who make up these working groups make changes to the documents, everyone else can see them—even setting auto-saves to OneDrive or SharePoint. Indeed, if you’re looking for a presentation that can drive you crazy, we’re sure PowerPoint 2016 is your best option.
Download PowerPoint 2016
Well, we are sure that after you analyze all the features of PowerPoint 2016, you will think about downloadability, and most importantly, it is something we can do quickly and easily. From the link at the end of the article, you can easily download PowerPoint 2016. In just a few seconds, the 60-day trial process granted by Microsoft will start, after which we will buy the product without any problems.
How to Block Spam and Scam SMS on Android
SHARE More Since messaging services using an internet connection are increasingly being used. Text messaging or SMS services are increasingly...
How to make an Android phone a remote even though it doesn’t have an infrared feature
SHARE More Android phones do have a lot of features that can make it easier for us to do our...
How to Save and Maximize RAM Capacity on Android Phones
SHARE More RAM on an android phone is used to store temporary data on your android while doing any activity...
Cool Stylish Text generator Tools List
SHARE More Are you looking for the Best Fancy Fonts generators if yes then We have found some awesome websites...
Tips and Ways to Make Android Storage Not Full
SHARE More There are quite a number of applications and games on Android phones that have a large enough capacity,...
USB 4.0 New Generation of USB With Ultra-Fast Data Transfer Speed
SHARE More Currently, USB is still the standard for transferring cable-based data, in this latest generation, version 4.0, there is...
How to Restore Deleted Telegram Chats
SHARE More Is it possible to restore chats, photos, and other files in the Telegram app? If you accidentally or...
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Phone
SHARE More Lately, there are quite a few cases of tracking using hidden applications on Android phones; in addition to...
How to Fix Broken SD Card/Micro SD on Android Without Using a PC/Laptop
SHARE More SD Card or Micro SD is one way to increase storage capacity on Android phones, but there are...
How to Hide Notifications When Lock Screen on Android Phone
SHARE More In the default settings, a notification on an android phone is set so that it allows us to...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers