Windows 11 Build 22526: As usual, every Sunday, Microsoft will definitely present a new build for those Windows Insiders (Dev Channel), and this week, Microsoft released an update that will bring the Build OS Windows 11 to 22526.
But unfortunately, if you expect new features in this version, you have to swallow first, because there are no new features that are presented except for improving the quality of the OS and a number of bug fixes.
Windows 11 Build 22526 : Some of these improvements include:
- We’re experimenting with showing ALT + TAB as windowed instead of the full screen for some Insiders.
- We have added support for wideband speech when using Apple AirPods products (AirPods, AirPods Pro, or AirPods Max), improving audio quality for voice calls.
- Starting with Build 22518, Credential Guard is now enabled by default on Windows 11 Enterprise (E3 and E5) licensed PCs that are enterprise-joined.
- We are experimenting with indexing more file locations so that using search to find important files in Files Explorer is quicker.
Apart from that, there are also improvements to Search, File Explorer, Widgets and others which you can read below:
- Did some work to help address an issue where if you’d used search in File Explorer, and then explorer.exe crashed, the next time you tried to search in File Explorer it wouldn’t work.
- We’ve made another fix to help address the recent searches flyout getting stuck on the screen (appearing transparent except the border).
- Improved the resolution of app icons displayed in search results when the display scaling was set to greater than 100%.
- If you’re using spotlight collection, the current image should migrate on the upgrade now (if the build you’re upgrading from is Build 22523 or higher).
- Fixed an issue resulting in the Widgets board potentially not having the correct resolution when hovering over the entry point on a secondary monitor.
- Addressed an issue where the Widgets board would temporarily be blank, showing only an Add Widgets button (which also opened to a blank dialog).
- Fixed a bugcheck with KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED remote desktop users were encountering when attempting to shut down or restart.
- Microsoft Store should no longer show a message that trying to install the latest Web Media Extension update is returning error code 0x80073CFB.
- Addressed a DWM crash impacting some Insiders on the previous flight.
You can see the full release note on the following Microsoft page. Now, for you Windows Insider Dev Channel users, you can just update your Windows 11 Insider to this build 22526 via the Settings > Windows Updates > Check for updates page.
How? have you updated your Windows 11 Insider? comment below guys.
How to download Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for free for presentations?
When we think about these computer programs used by millions of users worldwide, there is practically no doubt that PowerPoint is one of the most famous. Indeed, the Microsoft program that is part of the Office suite is one of the most recognizable on the market that becomes indispensable when working with presentations.
When we mention creating or editing multimedia presentations, we know that most of our readers immediately think about PowerPoint instinctively, and of course, this is not the case. PowerPoint, in this case, its version of PowerPoint 2016, has all the elements for creating digital presentations for the office or college.
Suppose we want to present designs or ideas to our bosses, or even in an educational environment. In that case, there are several better options than PowerPoint 2016, so now we will show you the easiest and fastest way to download it. Even concerning previous versions of PowerPoint, we will try to analyze some of its novelties so that you know why it is convenient to update the program.
The best in PowerPoint 2016
As we said before, we can consider PowerPoint 2016 to have all the necessary tools for creating slides and thus the presentation we were looking for at the end of the day. Some elements we can add to our PowerPoint 2016 presentations relate to images, videos, and even photos. To be well complete.
But as soon as we become more advanced users of PowerPoint 2016, other content can be added in the same way, such as statistics tables, complete texts, and even music. PowerPoint 2016 includes all kinds of transitions and animations, making our presentations much more dynamic than before, which is always appreciated.
Even the entire teamwork section has grown like never before with PowerPoint 2016, to the point where its tools offer far more options than in the past, which is always appreciated. Even an element that we think gives PowerPoint 2016 an edge over other similar programs. It’s not even necessary for all users to have the application installed on their computers.
As those who make up these working groups make changes to the documents, everyone else can see them—even setting auto-saves to OneDrive or SharePoint. Indeed, if you’re looking for a presentation that can drive you crazy, we’re sure PowerPoint 2016 is your best option.
Download PowerPoint 2016
Well, we are sure that after you analyze all the features of PowerPoint 2016, you will think about downloadability, and most importantly, it is something we can do quickly and easily. From the link at the end of the article, you can easily download PowerPoint 2016. In just a few seconds, the 60-day trial process granted by Microsoft will start, after which we will buy the product without any problems.
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the KB5014023 update, which with this update will change the OS Build to 19044.1739.
Of course, as usual, this update is an optional update and users can freely download it or not at all.
Now regarding this update, there is one thing that you must know, wherewith the KB5014023 update, there are many improvements provided, including fixes to a bug that many users complained about yesterday, one of which was the repair of Microsoft Excel and Outlook that failed to open.
Reporting from the official Microsoft page, there are many other improvements presented in this update, including fixes for Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) , fixes for Memory Leak, and so on.
For those of you who are curious, here is the changelog for the KB5014023 update.
- New! We introduced a new sorting version 6.4.3, which addresses the sorting issue that affects Japanese half-width katakana.
- We prevented users from bypassing forced enrollment by disconnecting from the internet when they sign into Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- We fixed an issue that might run an AnyCPU application as a 32-bit process.
- We fixed an issue that prevents Azure Desired State Configuration (DSC) scenarios that have multiple partial configurations from working as expected.
- We fixed an issue that affects remote procedure calls (RPC) to the Win32_User or Win32_Group WMI class. The domain member that runs the RPC contacts the primary domain controller (PDC). When multiple RPCs occur simultaneously on many domain members, this might overwhelm the PDC.
- We fixed an issue that occurs when adding a trusted user, group, or computer that has a one-way trust in place. The error message, “The object selected doesn’t match the type of destination source” appears.
- We fixed an issue that fails to display the Application Counters section in the performance reports of the Performance Monitor tool.
- We fixed an issue that might affect some apps that use d3d9.dll with certain graphics cards and might cause those apps to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed a rare issue that prevents Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Outlook from opening.
- We fixed a memory leak issue that affects Windows systems that are in use 24 hours each day of the week.
- We fixed an issue that affects the IE mode window frame.
- We fixed an issue that prevents internet shortcuts from updating.
- We fixed an issue that causes an Input Method Editor (IME) to discard a character if you enter the character while the IME is converting previous text.
- We fixed an issue that causes print failures when a low integrity level (LowIL) application prints to a null port.
- We fixed an issue that prevents BitLocker from encrypting when you use the silent encryption option.
- We fixed an issue that occurs when you apply multiple WDAC policies. Doing that might prevent scripts from running when the policies allow scripts to run.
- We fixed an issue that affects the behavior and shape orientation of a mouse cursor for Microsoft Defender Application Guard (MDAG), Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Edge. This issue occurs when you turn on a virtual graphics processing unit (GPU).
- We fixed an issue that might cause the Remote Desktop client application to stop working when you end a session.
- We fixed a reliability issue in the Terminal Services Gateway (TS Gateway) service that randomly causes clients to disconnect.
- We deployed search highlights to devices that are domain-joined. For more information about the feature, see Group configuration: search highlights in Windows. You can configure search highlights at the enterprise-scale using Group Policy settings defined in the Search.admx file and Policy CSP – Search.
- We fixed an issue that displays the wrong image for the Input Method Editor (IME) mode indicator icon when you turn on the Font Mitigation policy.
- We fixed an issue that causes a yellow exclamation point to display in Device Manager. This occurs when a Bluetooth remote device advertises the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) source (SRC).
- We fixed an issue in which the Cluster Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) provider (ClustWMI.dll) generates high CPU usage in WMIPRVSE.EXE.
- We fixed an issue that causes Microsoft’s deduplication driver to consume large amounts of nonpaged pool memory. As a result, this depletes all the physical memory on the machine, which causes the server to stop responding.
- We fixed an issue that causes file copying to be slower.
- We fixed an issue that might cause a system to stop responding when a user signs out if Microsoft OneDrive is in use.
- We fixed a known issue that might prevent recovery discs (CD or DVD) from starting if you created them using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in Control Panel. This issue occurs after installing Windows updates released on January 11, 2022, or later.
There are so many, right?, So with that, of course, it’s good for you Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users, you install this update, right?
Via : Microsoft
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel users, and this week, there’s a new build number 25120 which certainly brings new capabilities and fixes for Windows 11 Insider users.
One of the new things introduced in Windows 11 build 25120 is that now ARM64 users can update their system to this build, users just need to go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates and please download Windows 11 build 25120 which is available there.
In addition, on the Desktop, Microsoft has also added interactive content in the form of a search box that you can use to search for something on the internet.
However, based on circulating information, this feature forces users to use Microsoft Edge as their default browser, and users cannot use other browsers even though the default browser is not Microsoft Edge.
Well besides that based on information from the Microsoft page, there are a number of improvements that are also presented in this new build, which include:
- Suggested actions should appear for more date and time formats now.
- Addressed some issues with certain formats when copying the date and/or time.
- Improved overall performance and reliability of the feature.
- Fixed an issue that could crash Settings when opening and looking at the battery usage graph.
- Improved performance of displaying Wi-Fi networks after enabling Wi-Fi from the Wi-Fi section of Quick Settings.
- Addressed an issue leading to some unreadable text on the Performance page when a contrasting theme was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Windows Update to stall and roll back updates for WSA users.
- Did some work to address a stutter in the progress wheel animation when upgrading to a new build.
- Some games that use Easy Anti-Cheat may crash or cause your PC to bug check.
- Certain apps on full screen (eg, video players) prevent live captions from being visible.
- Certain apps positioned near the top of the screen and closed before live captions are run will re-launch behind the live captions window positioned at the top. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the app has focus to move the app’s window further down.
On the same page, Microsoft also explained that the Insider Dev Channel will get a number of new features and experiences that may never be released, so all the features presented in this build are experimental and Microsoft is waiting for feedback from Insiders whether in the future it will release features. or not at all, including the Interactive Content features mentioned above.
For you Insider Dev Channel users, you can just go to the Settings > Windows Update page and please download Windows 11 build 25120 which is available there.
Via : Microsoft
How to find Mac
SHARE More Just as you can lose your iPhone or iPad, you may either forget your computer or it may...
How to put Google Discover on an iPhone
SHARE More If you want to be informed about all the news without having to search for the news one...
How to download apps on iPad
SHARE More When a user acquires an iPad for the first time, one of the basic actions they need to...
How to block Windows 11 upgrade – not everyone wants Windows 11
SHARE More How to Lock Upgrade to Windows 11 Guide shows you how to lock upgrades to higher versions of...
Windows 11: How to change the color of the taskbar?
SHARE More Changing the color of the taskbar in Windows 11 is not difficult. The system has been designed so...
WhatsApp – Best Hidden Functions and Tips for Messenger
SHARE More WhatsApp is definitely a very popular messenger. However, are you guys best at using this app? It has...
Don’t read these tips if you want your cellphone battery to leak quickly
SHARE More The battery is fully charged to 100 percent which is a relief because users can freely move without...
What is the CVV Number And How Do I find It
SHARE More You are about to validate an online transaction, but a security system has activated: what does “enter your...
How to add my bank account to Google AdSense? – How AdSense Works
SHARE More Google AdSense works for publishers as a way to monetize online content, just like you would a YouTube...
How to activate TikTok gifts to earn money for my videos?
SHARE More TikTok is an application used by a large number of users who are creators of fun and attractive...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers