Latest Microsoft Word Tutorials for Beginners
Being one of the important software, learning Microsoft Word, is really important for you to do. If you are currently new or learning Microsoft Word, then you are in the right place.
I am Dwi, I will review it in full for you.
Let’s look at the following material:
HOW TO USE MICROSOFT WORD
The Microsoft Word guide for beginners that I will discuss this time is for beginners, yes.
If you feel you can or are good at operating Microsoft Word, this article may not be suitable for you, because the material this time is very very basic, or just the beginning.
1. Create and Open a Document
Creating and opening documents is the most basic step that you must know.
When you first open Microsoft Word, you will be presented with a display of various templates. On the menu, you can choose ” Blank document ” to create a new document without a template, so leave it, blank guys…
Then, for how to open a Microsoft Word document, it means you already have to be in the application. The steps are very easy, you just select the menu:
File > Open > Browse
Then find the file you want to open as shown in the image below.
2. How to Save a Microsoft Word Document
For how to save a Microsoft Word document, you only need to select the menu:
File > Save >
Then find the place you want to save it, for example, select the Document folder, or put it on the Desktop, or a portable hard disk can also, yes, just personalize the location.
Oh yeah, apart from that…
You can also directly press the Save Icon button (see image below). Or it could be the easiest option is to press Ctrl + S.
In the Microsoft Word section also provides a Save As menu, menu this menu is used to save old documents with a new name.
So, if you edit your friend’s document and want to make it your own, you can use Save As to save it.
Select the File menu > Save As > Find the place you want to save it. (see image below)
3. How to Change Microsoft Word Font Type
To change the font in MS Word, you have to go to the Home menu > then click on the part that has been marked Number 2 and change the font as you wish.
For how to change the Microsoft Word font size, you can change it through the numbers to the right of the Font column.
How to Set Spacing Between Sentences (in paragraphs)
This menu is used to adjust the spacing between lines in a paragraph. If you have written a few sentences, just press Ctrl+A first.
select Home > then select the Paragraph launcher icon as shown below.
Then, in the Line Spacing section, please change it as needed.
If so, you just click OK.
How to Change Microsoft Word Paper Size
Setting the paper size is usually used before printing a document.
By setting the paper size, the appearance of the document, and also the results when printed will be the same, guys.
To change the size, select the menu Layout / Page Layout > Size and select the required size.
How to Set Paper Orientation
There are 2 kinds of paper orientation in Microsoft Word, namely Portrait and Landscape. The portrait is the view of the paper in a standing position, while for landscape is the view of the paper in a rectangular position.
To change the MS Word paper orientation, select the Layout / Page Layout menu > Orientation > then select the orientation as needed.
How to Create a Microsoft Word Border
Border Microsoft Word is used to beautify the appearance of the page. However, nowadays this menu is rarely used.
select menu Design > Page Borders.
- setting is the display border that is displayed, it can be in the form of a box, shadow, 3d, or you can also customize it.
- Style is the type of border that will be displayed.
- Color is the color of the border.
- Width is the width of the border.
- Art is a type of border that contains an image.
Please just create as you want, guys.
How to Make an MS Word Table
How to create a table in Microsoft Word is usually used to set the type of content.
Tables in MS Word can be changed to be cool, but this time I only provide steps to create a simple table.
For how to create a Microsoft Word table, select the Insert menu > Table > then select the number of columns you want.
Until here, that’s it for now
I Will Update Again Guys…
There are still lots of Microsoft Word tutorials to cover in the future. Besides me, on this site, you will also see other tutorials and of course not only about Microsoft Office.
OK, that’s it for now.
Sooner or later, I will soon continue with other learning materials or tutorials about Microsoft Office.
How to delete a page in MS Word
Microsoft Word is one of the most used text editors worldwide. Hundreds of millions of users have used this processor at some time in their lives to write a personal text or to make a school or work document. Its popularity is beyond question, but certain tricks, such as page deletion, are still unknown.
Although it may sound very simple, the reality is that many people do not know how to delete pages in Word. Whether at the beginning of a document, after a table, or between different pages of the same document, there are several tricks that will allow you to get rid of a blank sheet. To learn how to delete a page in Word in each context, at OneHOWTO we recommend that you continue reading this article.
Delete a blank Word page
Learning how to delete a page in Word is very easy when you are at the end of the document. You just have to go to the last page, place the cursor and press the CTRL + END keys at the same time. Then press the Backspace key to clear the page.
If this method doesn’t work for you, it’s probably due to page breaks and extra paragraphs in the document. To remove page breaks and blank sheets from a Word document, you must follow this step by step:
- Activate the paragraph marks by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + 8. Another option is to press the Show and Hide button located on the Home tab of the Paragraph section, which you will see with the form .
- Paragraph marks will allow you to see why blank pages appear in your document. If you detect additional paragraphs at the end of the document, select those paragraph marks, which will appear empty. Later, delete them by pressing Delete.
- In cases where you observe the existence of page breaks, to eliminate them you need to place the cursor just before each break and finally press the Delete key.
- To remove a section break detected in the document, follow the same procedure as for page breaks: position the cursor before the section break and press Delete.
Finally, if you want to delete a blank PDF page, you should know that it is more complicated. However, having the document in the Word processor, you can delete a sheet with the method that we have explained to you. To achieve this, follow the steps in this other article on How to edit a PDF in Word.
Delete a Word page in the middle of the document
Paragraph breaks and other factors influence the appearance of blank pages in a Word document. These leaves are usually unwanted, so you may want to remove them. To detect blank pages, remember to preview your Word document before sending or printing it.
The key to removing these Word pages is to check for “invisible” objects, as they can make the delete method quite complicated. To achieve this easily, at OneHOWTO we explain how to delete pages in Word located in the middle of a document. Follow these steps:
- Inside the View tab, click on the Multiple pages option: you will find it in the Zoom section. In this way, you can have a panoramic view of the entire document and detect the blank sheets in the middle.
- With the blank sheets detected, you will have to comply with a procedure to display the objects that you could not see before, but that is in these pages: go to Home and activate the options show or hide . This option is located in the Paragraph section.
- By viewing the entire document, you will be able to see the objects displayed as points. These points are what prevent you from removing the blank pages.
- To be able to delete these sheets, you will have to select the points that you observe in the blank pages with the cursor, just as you would in any piece of text. Then press the Backspace key.
- Finally, deactivate the show or hide option , going back to the Home tab and clicking on the button. Alternatively, you can disable the same option with the following key combination: CTRL + SHIFT + 8.
Delete a Word sheet after a table
Another situation where you probably need to suppress a white sheet of Word is when working with tables and other components alternating with text. In these cases, when you finish editing the document, you may find yourself with blank pages without knowing why.
If any of the tables occupy a full page, the next sheet that appears in the document will be blank. Word requires an empty paragraph after a table, so in this case, it will automatically insert that paragraph on a new sheet. Therefore, what you should do is hide the empty paragraph following this method:
- Select the paragraph marks and simultaneously press the following keys: CTRL + M.
- You will see a dialog box displayed called Font. Click on the Hidden box. This will not remove the empty paragraph that causes a new blank page to be created, but it will be hidden.
Therefore, to learn how to delete a page in Word, it is essential to detect and eliminate empty spaces.
How to Automatically Create Page Numbers in Microsoft Word 2010
Confused about how to make page numbers in Microsoft Word 2010? Check out the steps in the following article, Goodguys. Hopefully, it can help those of you who are struggling with tasks in Word.
Creating page numbers in Microsoft Word is actually not difficult. This method will really help your articles to look neater, especially those that are quite long.
HOW TO CREATE PAGE NUMBERS IN MICROSOFT WORD
Microsoft Word is the most popular software used by professionals and students. Often the work and tasks that are worked on in Word look untidy because they are not given page numbers.
As a result, when you want to find a certain part so complicated. In fact, if given a page number, it will be easier to find.
Well, to make your work easier, we have summarized how to create pages in Word automatically. That way, you no longer need to manually type one number at a time. Here are the steps:
1. Open the Word document for which you want to create page numbers.
2. On the Insert tab, Header & Footer menu, please click Page Number.
3. Then, select the location (position) of the page number. In MS Word 2010, there are four types of page number layout, namely:
– Top of Page: the top or header.
– Bottom of Page: the bottom or footer.
– Page Margins: near the page margins.
– Current Position: at the cursor position.
4. Close the Header/Footer by double-clicking on the edited area of the document.
If you want to change the page number format, for example from numbers (1,2,3) to letters (a,b,c) or to Roman numerals (i, ii, iii), please double click on the Header/Footer where the page number is. is at.
Later tools will appear at the top. Then click Page Number, select Format Page Numbers, and select the desired numbering format. Click Ok to save changes.
If you want to change the page numbering, the steps are the same as above. The difference is, after arriving at the Format Page Numbers section, select Page Numbering and select Continue from Previous Section to continue the page numbers from before.
At the bottom of Continue from Previous Section, will appear the words Start at and a column to fill in the number. Write down what number you want to start with a number on a particular page. Click Ok to save changes.
Well, that’s how to make page numbers in MS Word 2010 sequentially easily without the need to type manually. Hopefully, this tutorial is useful, Goodguys.
How to Use Microsoft Word Track Changes to Edit/Correct Text
Microsoft Word is known as the best and most popular word processing software until now. This flagship software from the Microsoft technology company has been used by many people, from professional workers to students.
The advantages of Microsoft Word software of course continue to grow over time. Its features are also increasing and actively being updated.
But unfortunately, not all of these features are known to be useful and how to use them by the general public. Even though if you learn it, it will really help your assignments and work, you know, Goodguys. One of them is Track Changes.
What are Microsoft Word Track Changes? For those of you who are still unfamiliar with this feature, OKEGUYS will explain in this article, as well as a tutorial on how to use Microsoft Word Track Changes. Read to the end, ok!
HOW TO USE MICROSOFT WORD’S TRACK CHANGES FEATURE
If your work is often struggling with writing, the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word is definitely very helpful. Why? Yes, because you can use this feature to correct someone’s writing.
Just by enabling Track Changes in Word, you can make changes and provide helpful suggestions on the text being reviewed. Seeing its function, this feature is suitable for lecturers, teachers, editors, and students.
The results of writing corrections can be directly seen by the author without the need to scribble on the ‘selection’ paper. After all, such a method is just a waste of paper, aka paperless, right?
For those of you who don’t know, here are the steps to use Track Changes in Microsoft Word to edit writing that is lacking or feels wrong.
- Open the written document to be corrected in Microsoft Word. After the Word view opens, select ‘Review’ in the menu bar at the top of the Word view.
- Search and find the ‘Track Changes’ feature. Click the feature.
- Next, the block of writing or text that you will correct or note.
- Enter notes or edits in the ‘Comments’ field that appears automatically in Word view.
- Do the same for the part of the text that you want to edit.
If the above steps have been done, then how do I see the changes in the document after editing? Here are the steps:
- Reopen the corrected written document in Microsoft Word. Select ‘Review’ on the menu bar.
- Then, select ‘Tracking’, then click ‘Display for Review’.
- To see the changes can be seen from the red line in the margin. Then, select ‘Simple Markup’.
- A detailed view of changes can be seen by selecting ‘All Markup’.
- Meanwhile, to see the appearance of the original document as if no changes have been made (edited), then select the ‘Original’ option.
Launching the official Microsoft Office page about ‘Track Changes’, when the Track Changes feature is activated, deletions are marked with a doodle, additions are marked with an underline. In addition, changes from each author are marked with a different color.
If the Track Changes feature is disabled, Microsoft Word will stop marking changes, but the colored underlines and strokes of the changes will remain in the document.
How to recover Facebook account: tools to do it in minutes
SHARE It is very common for users to lose their Facebook or other social media accounts. The reasons can be...
Step by step: How to generate your own QR code for free and online
SHARE There is no denying the popularity and convenience of using QR codes. Therefore, it does not hurt to learn...
How to create a PayPal account: what is this platform and what is it for
SHARE Technology has made many aspects of life easier, especially those that have to do with payments, purchases and money...
How to clean a transparent cover
SHARE If you have had a transparent cover on your mobile, you will know that as days go by, it...
What does XD mean in WhatsApp
SHARE WhatsApp is one of the most downloaded applications worldwide. This fast messaging service allows you to send and receive...
How to protect a pdf file
SHARE Many times we create pdf files that we don’t want anyone to be able to edit, copy, or even...
How to convert a Word document to PDF
SHARE Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing program that offers many possibilities features. Its only drawback is that by...
How to create a PDF document
SHARE A PDF file is a portable document, that is, it is illustrated in 2D and can be opened from...
How to convert an ePub to PDF
SHARE The different computer programs that exist to make working documents adapt to all needs. Spreadsheets, text and image editors,...
How to Access Google Drive Files Without Internet, Really Easy
SHARE Google has just launched a new feature that can help users when offline or not connected to the internet....
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News2 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers