The use of emoticons in social networks is very frequent. By combining characters, emoticons are created to convey emotions, sensations, and a myriad of feelings. Although the graphical representation of emoticons is the most popular and easiest way to display them, they are also generated with letters and numbers, as is the case with 7u7 and uwu.
Both 7u7 and uwu are very common characters on social networks, such as Facebook and WhatsApp. Have they ever sent them to you? Probably yes, but you do not know its real meaning and you want to discover it in order to fully understand the messages that come to you. Find out what 7u7 and uwu mean, either on WhatsApp or social networks, and some examples. Keep reading this oneHOWTO article.
What is 7u7 and uwu on Whatsapp?
Before knowing what 7u7 and uwu mean, we must bear in mind that these characters create different emoticons and, therefore, also have different meanings. Therefore, we are going to see them separately.
Meaning of 7u7
The expression 7u7 in a WhatsApp chat is used to communicate something with a touch of humor. It can also complement the sending of an image or a simple message. With the 7u7 characters, you can bring a spark of humor to what you are transmitting to an individual or to a WhatsApp group without the need to add a graphic emoticon.
However, 7u7 can have different connotations depending on the criteria of each user on social networks. These are the most popular:
- For youth age groups, 7u7 means a sad face. In these characters, each 7 represents an eye. The vertical line means a falling tear and the horizontal line is used to expose the closed eye. Finally, u functions as a mouth in a sad position.
- In adults, 7u7 has a totally different meaning than sadness. Each number 7 represents an eye of the emoticon looking in one direction. Both eyes do it mischievously. For its part, u represents a tongue or an open mouth with a daring or suggestive expression.
Meaning of uwu
On both WhatsApp and Facebook, you will have seen the uwu emoticon. This combination of characters is of Japanese origin: in the Asian continent, users have more graphic reasoning due to the peculiarity of their alphabet.
The expression uwu has a special meaning for otaku, that is, the most fanatical people of Japanese culture. In this case, it represents a feeling of happiness. However, the meaning of uwu can be very different depending on the context, as it happens with the rest of the emoticons. These are the most popularly known:
- In anime and manga, uwu represents a small face.
- UwU also represents a feeling of tenderness and enormous happiness. Typically used on WhatsApp and other social media as a reaction to something beautiful and touching.
- Depending on the context in which it is used, when someone makes a comment with uwu, this person may try to flirt with you. If it is a comment to a photo on Facebook or WhatsApp, the flirting is evident.
- In cases where you return a message from uwu after a photo comment, the meaning is acceptance of flirting. Be cautious in these situations to avoid misunderstandings, especially if you are chatting with a stranger.
In short, the use of 7u7 and uwu in WhatsApp can have different meanings depending on the context. They represent different emoticons in each case and situation, so you should pay special attention to the type of chat you are in at the moment and the person you are communicating with. It is not surprising that they have one meaning for you and another for the other person.
Examples of 7u7 and uwu on Whatsapp
After clarifying the meanings of 7u7 and uwu in WhatsApp and other social networks, it is convenient to put some common examples in chats so that you definitely understand the meaning of these emoticons.
Examples of 7u7
“How about we go out tonight? 7u7.” In this context, he makes the comment mischievous and suggestive, with the clear intention of wanting to go further.
“I left the gym late and missed the train. I don’t know what to do 7u7.” In this case, it represents the sad face with both eyes closed and shedding tears.
Examples of uwu
- “You are a love uwu.” This is a reaction to a nice, tender, or touching comment. The characters represent an emoticon with a face of extreme happiness.
- “I’ve seen your new profile picture and you look very handsome @ uwu.” In this context, uwu is used to flirt and hint at that person.
As we have tried to expose before, what 7u7 and uwu mean is very subjective and it all depends on the context in which they are used. Always keep this in mind, as well as the characteristics of the other person, since the meaning of emoticons is also conditioned to different age groups.
How to Block Others Completely on the Internet
Tired and want to block all the toxic people around you — at least online? Sometimes the phrase ‘don’t be picky about your friends isn’t 100% true because of the fact that the people around you also affect what you look like now.
Therefore, we have summarized from Pop Science, Saturday (10/01/2022) a number of steps you can take to get rid of toxic people in cyberspace:
1. Google Maps
Google Maps lets you share your real-time location with other people. This feature is useful for keeping an eye on kids and meeting up with friends. But there may be some people you don’t want to share this information with.
From Google Maps on the web, click the menu button (three lines, top left), then tap ‘Location sharing’, then go to ‘Manage your location’. Click the ‘X’ next to the name of whoever you want to remove from the list. That person will no longer be able to see your location on Google Maps.
2. Apple Find My
To check and change who you share your real-time location with, open the ‘Find My’ app on your iPhone or iPad, then switch to the ‘People’ tab. Then, just select the name of the person you no longer want to be connected to. Then click ‘Stop Sharing My Location’.
Maybe your Spotify listening history isn’t the most sensitive of personal information, but you can keep others from seeing it.
To block someone via the Spotify mobile app, tap ‘Home’, then the gear icon (top right), then ‘View profile’. There, go to ‘Followers’ to see who’s following you. Select a name from the list, then tap the three dots (top right) and ‘Block’.
YouTube no longer has a direct message feature, but you can still get unwanted contacts who leave comments on content. To block someone from interacting with your video, click on that person’s username, then switch to the ‘About’ tab. After that, click the flag icon on the right and select ‘Block user’. They will still be able to view the videos you made public, but they won’t be able to comment on the videos.
5. All social media
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, just select the ‘Block’ button which is usually in the settings so you can avoid this person in cyberspace. WhatsApp and Telegram also have the option to block.
How to Find Nearest WiFi Location with Facebook, No Other Applications Needed
To support daily activities, such as for work and study, many public places now provide free WiFi such as cafes, parks, or shopping centres.
To find the nearest location that provides WiFi, it can be done using the Facebook application.
In the Facebook Android and iOS applications, the WiFi finder feature is in the Settings menu.
The WiFi finder feature uses GPS on every smartphone.
So in addition to finding a WiFi connection, you can also find out the location with that WiFi.
Of course, we can get a stronger signal if we approach the WiFi source.
How to find WiFi using Facebook:
- Open the Facebook application on your cellphone. Click the three-line icon on the top right to open the “Menu”
- Go to “Menu” and scroll down, click “Settings and Privacy”
- A menu appears with several options, select “Find Wi-FI”.
- Then a map display will immediately appear with a list of nearby locations that provide a WiFi connection.
- The list of places is displayed according to the location closest to you.
- There are various places for public WiFi providers, such as cafes, schools, hotels, workshops and others.
- Click the desired location to get directions to the location with the WiFi.
- The “Get Directions” or “Get Directions” menu will appear.
- Then Facebook will connect to the map application on your cellphone. So before, make sure the GPS on the cellphone is active.
Q : What is Facebook find WiFi?
Ans : Facebook Find Wi-Fi shows Free wifi locations nearby you.
Q : How do I find nearby Wi-Fi?
Ans : You can find nearby wifi with Facebook
Q : How do I find WiFi on Facebook?
Ans : Open Facebook app then click on 3 lines to top right corner then scroll down then click on settings and privacy then click on find Wi-fi
How to Create a Yahoo! Account
With a free Yahoo account you will have access to a variety of services, including email, calendar and contacts. If you want to get started, here’s how to create your own Yahoo account.
To set up an account at Yahoo, you need a mobile phone with an active internet connection and the ability to send messages. Be prepared to include identification information such as your last name, last name and date of birth.
Create a new Yahoo email account.
To get started creating your account, first open an Internet browser on your device and launch Yahoo.
In the upper right corner of Yahoo, click “Sign In”. This will open a page where you can log in as well as sign up for a new account.
On the login page that opens under the login form, click “Create an account.”
You will see a “Register” form. Enter your details for your new Yahoo account here as explained below:
- First Name: Enter your name here.
- Last Name: Type your last name here.
- Email Address: Enter the email address you want to create. If you type “mahesh” then your email address will be “[email protected]”.
- Password: Enter a password to use with your new Yahoo account.
- Mobile phone number: Choose a country code and enter your phone number. You will receive a verification code on this number, so make sure it is a valid number.
- Month, year, date of birth: Enter your birthday details.
- Gender: Optional, please enter your gender.
Make sure you use a strong password. Then at the bottom of the form, click “Continue”.
You will come to the “Verify your phone number” page. Here, make sure the phone number entered is correct, then click the “Send me a verification code” button.
Yahoo has sent a verification code to your phone. Check the message folder on your phone, search for messages from Yahoo and note the code.
Return to Yahoo, enter the verification code and click “Verify”.
You will be greeted with “Welcome to Yahoo” which indicates that your account was successfully created. To access the Yahoo website, click the “Done” button.
Your Yahoo account is now set up and ready to go. To access Yahoo’s email service in the upper right corner of the Yahoo site, click “Mail”.
Similarly, you can access all the other features that Yahoo offers.
And that’s how you start enjoying all the services that Yahoo offers to its users!
Microsoft Pulls Troubled Windows Server Update
SHARE The latest Patch Tuesday update which has been released previously is known to have caused many problems, including boot...
Microsoft Publishes Emergency Update For Windows Server
SHARE Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band (OOB) update to address some of the issues caused by the Windows Update...
Former CEO: Microsoft Should Separate Windows and Office
SHARE A former Microsoft executive who was quite prominent in the 1990s had a crazy idea for the company, which...
Microsoft Releases Update KB5010791 For Windows 10 LTSC 2019
SHARE Two days ago, in addition to sending updates KB5010793 and KB5010795 for Windows 10 2004 users, and their families,...
Elon Musk Reveals Facts About Smartphones, The Twitter Universe Is Outrageous
SHARE Twitter as a community, tends to create an uproar in almost everything, even for issues that are not really...
Android 12 Now Can Turn Off 2G Network, For Device Security
SHARE Android 12 was officially launched in October 2021 and several OEMs have pushed the availability of this new mobile...
Windows 10 Build 19044.1499 Released to Release Preview Channel Contains Many Fixes
SHARE Users who are members of the Windows Insider program are treated to a build of Windows 11 in the...
Crypto: Knowing Crypto Money and How to Transaction
SHARE March 2020, when the Covid-19 pandemic first appeared in India, all sectors were affected by this virus. Of course,...
Microsoft Defender Exception List, Hackers Can Use To Skip Detection
SHARE Hackers could take advantage of a recently discovered vulnerability in the Microsoft Defender antivirus on Windows, to learn where...
Microsoft Confirms VPN Bug Caused By January Cumulative Update
SHARE Microsoft has finally confirmed a bug impacting VPNs caused by an update they rolled out as part of the...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows 11 SE
Phones2 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones2 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech2 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers