The release of Windows 11 is just around the corner. Microsoft announced yesterday that it will be available on October 5 for both updates and new equipment. Despite the new features that it incorporates, it is possible that there are users who are not attracted to this new operating system or who do not have a computer compatible with their technical requirements.
Whenever a Windows update appears, there are always some people who prefer to stick with an older version of Windows or simply their PC does not meet the demands of the new one. That is why all those users who do not want or will not be able to update to Windows 11, may have some doubts about what will happen if they stay on Windows 10.
Is it mandatory to update?
Although Windows 11 will arrive this coming fall and will be free for all those users who have an active Windows 10 license, the truth is that it is most likely that it will not be mandatory to update immediately. We can surely reject or postpone any offer from Microsoft to update our system, especially if our PC does not meet the minimum requirements, since in this case, it will not be possible to even start the Windows Update update process.
In addition, once Windows 11 is launched on October 5, this will not mean at any time that Windows 10 stops working since we can continue using it as it has been up to now. What is possible is that, if we reject the update, we will see continuous pop-up reminders requesting that we update, except, of course, that our computer does not support it.
It is possible to continue using Windows 10
So that we can continue to use Windows 10 safely, Microsoft announced that it would continue to support and support until October 14, 2025. This means that we will receive four years of security updates, which guarantees that we can continue to work safely from it. So, as of now, Microsoft will continue to implement feature and quality updates to further improve our experience. In addition, as it should not force us to change, we can be sure that the change from one operating system to another will be completely at our choice.
In fact, the second major update of the year, 21H2, is also expected in October, with which Microsoft could offer an even smoother Windows 10 experience for all those users who decide to continue making the most of it.
Even if you don’t want to, is it advisable to update?
This is a very personal decision for each user. As long as Windows 10 continues to have support, we can continue using it if we wish without having to update to Windows 11 with all the guarantees. It can be said that we have four years ahead of us to decide to take the step when it suits us best, and for now, the update will continue to be free.
In addition, if our PC is in good condition, but does not meet the minimum requirements of the new operating system, surely it is not worth changing it for it either. Perhaps we could think long-term and save for the next four years so that when we have the new computer it already incorporates Windows 11 or we can install it.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Application
Did you know, on windows 11 you can record layer/screen recorder without having to install any application? That’s right, Windows 11 already has a built-in Screen Recording feature where you can take more efficient layer recordings, where you can share the results of this screen recording video directly to video streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, and others.
Not only that, but you can also edit the screen record video first before you share it.
Here’s How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Without Applications:
- Open this Screen Recorder application by pressing the Windows key + G
- Next click the Capture option
- Click the Start Recording button or you can also press the Win + Alt + R keys to start the Screen Recorder capture process.
- To view the screen recordings stored on your Windows 11 PC/Laptop storage, you can go to the Windows Explorer > This PC > Videos > Captures directory.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11 Using Apps
If with the first method above, you feel unsatisfied and feel quite complicated. You can use third-party applications that are more simple and more effective.
One of the applications is the Windows 11 Screen Recorder application which you can download and install for free.
How to Disable Password on Windows 11 PC/Laptop
Passwords in an operating system are one of the additional security features, including Windows 11. It seems important because when you install windows 11, you are required to create a password.
Creating a password in Windows 11 is a pretty good solution, as it can keep your data and system secret.
However, there are times when we don’t need a password at all, such as using a computer for public and educational purposes.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you a solution on how to disable or remove passwords on Windows 11, and you can directly enter Windows without having to enter a password first.
For this, there are two solutions that you can do, including:
1. Disable Password from User Accounts Panel Windows 11
- The first method, the method is quite easy and simple, you can go to the account settings menu by pressing the Windows key + R then type the command:
- Then uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” then click Apply and click OK
- Next, you will be asked to enter the login details for the Microsoft/Local account connected to your computer and leave the password blank. And after that click the OK button.
- After that, you no longer need to enter any password every time you log into your computer/laptop. You can restart your computer for a test run.
2. Disabling Passwords from the Windows 11 System Registry
For the second way, you can delete the windows 11 password through the windows 11 registry system, for how to follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R then type the command:
Then navigate to the directory:
There look for ‘DefaultUserName’ in the Winlogon folder. If it’s not there, right-click on an empty area, hover over New > String Value > name the file DefaultUserName.
- Double Click on the string you just created, enter your Microsoft Account username or email ID in the ‘Value data’ section, and click OK to save the changes.
- After that, create another string and name it ‘DefaultPassword.’
- Double click on the string ‘DefaultPassword‘, enter your Microsoft password under ‘Value data, and click OK.
- In the Winlogon folder, navigate to the string ‘AutoAdminLogon‘. If you can’t find it, create one as shown above, and double-click on it to change the value data. Finally, type 1 under ‘Value data’ instead of 0, click the OK button, and close Registry Editor. Now, restart your computer to do a test run.
How to Overcome Windows 11 Can’t Drag and Drop
Since Microsoft officially released Windows 11 to the public. Users commonly use several features that do not function normally, one of which is the drag and drop feature. There are usually minor bugs on new operating systems, or the omission of some features is commonplace, including in Windows 11.
In Windows 11, the drag and drop function on the taskbar is not a bug, but Microsoft has disabled or removed this feature in Windows 11.
For those of you who are used to working on Windows 11 using the drag and drop feature, you may feel a little lost because you are used to using this feature.
Therefore, in this article, we will give you tips on how to deal with windows 11 that cannot drag and drop; here are the steps:
1. Using Alt + Tab Shortcut To Drag and Drop
This method is the best solution that can be used for those of you who are familiar with drag and drop. To do so, follow the steps below:
First, click and hold on the file or folder you want to drag and drop. Then move a little to the left or right until it forms a shadow like this:
- Hold the file or folder, and then press the Alt + Tab key to open the tab.
- Then you will see a list of all existing windows. Select where the file you want to move is by pressing the Tab key repeatedly without releasing the ALT key.
- If you have chosen where the file will be dropped, release the ALT + Tab key, then your file or folder will automatically move to the location you selected.
2. Change Registry System
By modifying the system registry, you can reactivate the Drag and Drop function in Windows 11; the method is as follows:
- Press Windows key + R, then type:
- then press the Enter key or click Ok
- Next, navigate to the directory:
- Then in the Packages directory, right-click on a space, and click New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Then make the name UndockingDisabled.
- Then double click on the UndockingDisabled file, fill in the Value Data to 1, and click OK.
- Then close the system registry > restart your PC/Laptop.
Then the drag and drop function will be active again in windows 11
Using Third Party Applications
Suppose you are lazy and feel complicated with the method above. In that case, you can use a third-party application to restore the drag and drop function and several other functions that are not available on Windows 11.
This application is called ” StartAllBack: Windows 11 from better timeline “. Install the application; then, all functions will be active, including the drag and drop function that no longer exists in Windows 11.
Elon Will Create His Own Smartphone to Fight Apple and Google if Twitter is Deleted
SHARE More Twitter’s new ruler Elon Musk will build his own smartphone to take on Google and Apple if his...
Xiaomi 14 Pro – price, specification, and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 14 Pro is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The phone has been the subject of...
Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus without secrets – price and technical specification
SHARE More Oppo Reno 9 Pro Plus is the upcoming flagship of the Chinese brand. The device has a large...
Xiaomi 13 design leaks, how does it look like the iPhone 14 Pro?
SHARE More Xiaomi 13 is expected to be launched sometime this month. The Chinese company has not officially announced the...
A Chinese YouTuber Modifies iPhone into a Folding Screen Phone
SHARE More Currently, folding phones are becoming a trend that is being loved by a number of smartphone manufacturers in...
Congratulations, Samsung Wins Award as Best Company of 2022
SHARE More A multinational electronics company headquartered in Yeongtong District, Suwon, South Korea, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd has won the...
How to See Neighbor’s WiFi Password via the Wifimap Application
SHARE More ConnectivityWiFi In the digital era, it is very necessary to access the internet more quickly and unlimitedly. Currently,...
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Chats, Become a New Feature for WA
SHARE More The latest WhatsApp feature has just been released, where users can restore chat messages that they have already...
How to Use Keyboard Shortcuts and New Lines on WhatsApp Web, To Type Faster
SHARE More WhatsApp Web is widely used on laptops to chat faster and easier because it uses a keyboard. However,...
Reminder: There’s Nvidia Bug in Windows 11 22H2, User Recommended Driver Update!
SHARE More A few days ago there were quite a number of problems reported by Nvidia users, where the GPU...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers