Glow up? If you are active in social networks such as TikTok, you have undoubtedly heard of this term on more than one occasion. But what is the meaning of Glow up? And, above all, how to have Glow up and what is Glow up on TikTok? The following article will talk about everything you must do to get your authentic essence and not stop shining in networks.
To have an incredibly dazzling transformation and become your best version, taking care of yourself both inside and out, you will have to from maintaining a healthy and balanced diet or practicing sports frequently, to showing confidence in yourself and surrounding yourself with positive people who provide you with optimal energy to achieve your goals. Having Glow up does not stop signifying a drastic change in appearance, dressing, and communicating or addressing others to reach more people. In the following article, we talk about how to glow up in 7 days. Are you ready to shine? If the answer is yes, take note of the following keys to get your full potential.
What is the Glow up
Before explaining the changes to have Glow up, you must understand their meaning. We speak of this term to refer to a mainly physical transformation that is remarkable and allows us to improve our version. Therefore, the Glow up means to shine and looks more attractive, both physically and mentally, to reach many more people. There are two types of Glow up standard and natural.
Standard Glow up
It is an intentional change, as the person applies himself to obtain the maximum results. Some examples of a standard glow-up would be a drastic change in weight, hair color, or a radical shift in dressing or makeup style. In short, bet on everything that suits you best and leave behind everything that does not favor you to get the best version of yourself consciously. The changes for a standard glow-up are based on attitude, since if you do not change your behavior or even your way of thinking, you may not reach your goals.
Glow up natural
Unlike the standard, the natural Glow up is not achieved intentionally but is natural or does not depend on yourself. Many people have an enviable physique or a unique charisma and people skills. They have a natural glow up because without looking for it, they shine.
The Glow up is highly appreciated on social networks such as TikTok, where physique and attitude are two fundamental tools to succeed. However, this term does not want to be reduced to the basics but instead seeks your best version, regardless of your age or condition. With simple changes like putting on makeup in a different way, changing your style of dress, or better hydrating your skin, you can get results in no time. Here are some tips to get a quick, essential, and almost instant glow-up.
Improve your skin
Your image is essential, and you should pay attention to how you dress and how you show yourself. To start your transformation and have Glow up, you must pay attention to what your skin tells about yourself. It is essential to take care of it, keep it soft and hydrated. For this reason, we encourage you to follow a specific care routine for your skin type so that the shine starts from there. To have radiant skin, you can carry out essential tips like these daily:
- Keep your skin clean and hydrated daily.
- Wash your face at least a couple of times a day.
- Use moisturizers to improve hydration.
- Use scrubs once a week to remove impurities.
- Keep your skin fresh and chemical-free as much as possible.
In case your skin presents other complications that do not allow you to have good results with simple routines, we advise you to visit a dermatologist to find the solution that will enable you to show off perfect and radiant skin, which transmits as soon as you see it.
To transmit and communicate better from a social network, you must improve your body posture. Stay straight, more upright. Keep your back straight and your shoulders back when standing, and your back at right angles to your thighs when you sit down. With this simple postural change, you will be able to improve your appearance immediately.
Also, it would help if you were relaxed to avoid tense muscles and worsen your body image. If for any reason or ailment you find it challenging to maintain a straight posture, visit a professional to correct it following their guidelines.
When you do a TikTok, you address a lot of people. Therefore, in addition to having healthy and glowing skin and proper body posture, it is essential to wear flattering clothing. Here may be the actual change to get all your Glow up on stage.
Wear clothes that highlight the strengths of your body, the ones you like the most, and the ones that enhance you the most. This way, you will not only look good, but you will feel better. Another good tip is to use colors that fit your face well or, for example, accentuate your eyes or stylize your figure. You can also opt for tighter garments to highlight the curves or garments with a slimming effect if you want to hide any area that makes you more complex.
The goal is to see trends and use fashion at your convenience, enhance your own distinctive and flattering style in equal measure. The most important thing is to wear clothes that you feel comfortable with and make you feel much happier because that will undoubtedly enhance your Glow up.
New look, new hair
Another part that you must enhance to bring out your Glow up is the hairstyle. Try a new style or give your hair a new look, especially if you have a boring cut. If you have always thought about changing your hair, it is time to bet on your new look. Change of tone, cut, or bangs are some of the options that will help you improve your image and treatments to take care of your hair and make your hair look much better. Through it, you can also communicate and feel better about yourself.
If you want to impact networks, your thing is to bet on a drastic change in your appearance, and your hair can help generate that impact that you are looking for. Test it!
Experiment with makeup
Another way to look your best and have a glow-up is to experiment with makeup. Try new shades that flatter you or start enhancing your features if you’re not used to putting on makeup. You can also try new products that make a difference in how you look and how others see you.
On the Internet, you will find countless tutorials with incredible makeup that will help you get the best of yourself and have Glow up in no time. Remember how important the type of makeup and product is and the care of your skin so that it always looks perfect and radiant.
There is nothing that transmits, communicates, and brings out all your Glow up than the smile. However, not everything is about simply smiling; we want you to take care of and improve your smile by betting on products that help you brush your teeth better and achieve a perfect whitening. The result? A beautiful smile that will make your followers fall in love.
Showing yourself happy and with a good smile is one of the points that make a person shine the most, so it is an essential part of the transformation.
Healthy and balanced diet
Eating well not only helps with aesthetics but also helps improve your physical and mental health. If you want to boost your Glow up quickly, we recommend you bet on a healthy, varied, and balanced diet based on fruits and vegetables. Betting on healthy habits and feeding your body correctly will not only transform your body but will help you achieve the best Glow up by giving shine to your skin, your hair, and your face. Also, if you eat well, you will feel much better, so that you will transmit that transformation even more to your followers.
Among the changes for a quick and effective glow-up, the diet is one of the strong points. Avoid processed foods, refined sugars, and excess of all those products that are harmful to health. And above all, visit a nutritionist to give you the appropriate dietary guidelines according to your case.
To have an active body and mind and have a more excellent glow-up, exercise must become one of the pillars of your transformation. Playing sports or doing physical activities will help you shine in life and stay healthy. Exercise affects your physical change and your self-esteem because you will look and feel much better, and that will help your general health.
Running, walking, swimming, aerobic activities, tennis, yoga, Pilates, going to the gym … Anything goes! Find the activity that most appeals to you and introduce it into your routine between 3 and 5 times a week. You will notice the difference.
Improve your environment
If you want people to see your Glow up on social media, you must not only show the best version of yourself but also find yourself in a pleasant environment that empowers you. For this, we recommend organizing your spaces.
Although it seems essential, it will not only help improve the image of your publications, but it will also help you to be more proactive, have more time for yourself, and enjoy a pleasant environment that will enhance your attitude, your energy, and your brightness.
Read, write, learn
Spending time with yourself and doing something that relaxes you, like meditation, reading a good book, or even writing, will help you spend time with yourself, feel better and enhance your glow up, as well as increase your cultural level.
On the other hand, you can also learn something that you like a lot or that you have always wanted to deepen, gain a more significant number of followers by specializing in it, or feel more fulfilled. Learning something new is a reflection of your attitude and good energy. It is a sample of how you see and face life and make decisions in it. Get rid of the routine, get out of every day, and bet on learning something that makes you happy, and … You will have a guaranteed Glow up!
Love and accept yourself as you are
Among the exercises to glow up, this is one of the most important. If you want to shine, you must improve your self-esteem, love yourself and accept yourself as you are above all things.
With this exercise, you will gain security, which will be reflected both in your networks and in your daily life. It would help if you were the center of everything, so we recommend doing whatever you like, such as enhancing your image, enjoying your time, meditating and reflecting on life, simply doing what makes you happy. The secret of the glow-up is in yourself. Be empowered!
If you want to read more articles similar to How to have Glow up, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.
Eyebrow soap: what is it for and how to use it
Fashions and aesthetic preferences are constantly changing and evolving. Unlike a few years ago, when the eyebrows were thin and pointed, it has been several seasons that thick and pretty full eyebrows have been triumphing. However, it is essential to have it well-groomed. For this reason, there is a product that is essential for all people who want to wear this type of well-groomed eyebrows: eyebrow soap.
This product is a specific soap for shaping and styling the eyebrows. It is becoming more and more popular, but it is necessary to know its utilities and use them. If you want to know more about this particular product, in this article, we give you all the information you need about eyebrow soap: what it is for and how to use it. Read on and achieve perfect brows throughout the day.
What is eyebrow soap for?
Eyebrow soap is the secret to the famous Instagram trick for thicker brows. It is a glycerin-based cosmetic paste that, after applying and drying, generates fixation and stability. Therefore, as it might seem from the name, this soap is not used to clean but to shape the eyebrows and fix them, making their combed look longer.
This eyebrow fixing soap is one of the most potent and specific products for eyebrow care. It can be found in any beauty centre, in the makeup area of any supermarket, and even in some para pharmacies. If you need a cheaper product but with the same base, you can use any bar of cleaning soap that contains glycerin.
How to use eyebrow soap
You already know what eyebrow soap is for, but how to use it? To comb the eyebrows with soap, you have to follow these steps:
- Wash your face well to remove any remaining dirt, as well as to remove looser eyebrow hairs.
- Subsequently, with the face dry and with the help of a special eyebrow brush or, failing that, a small toothbrush, you can go combing and shaping it in the most suitable shape for your eyebrows.
- With this foundation ready, it’s time to apply your brow soap. This product is usually solid in appearance, so before using it, you should apply a little water to the soap with the help of a diffuser to moisten it.
- Once moistened, run the brow brush through the soap so that it takes part in the product.
- Apply the soap to the eyebrows with the brush, combing from the bottom to the top. Outline with the desired shape until the product is set.
- After a few minutes, the soap will have dried. If part of the eyebrow has been left blank due to lack of population, this will be the time to apply makeup.
Errors when using eyebrow soap
Although it usually gives excellent results and a desirable shape to our eyebrows, we may not achieve the effect we are looking for if we do not correctly use the eyebrow soap. These are some of the most frequent mistakes when applying this type of soap:
- Too much product: the eyebrow soap should be used in its proper measure since, otherwise, we can apply an excess of product, leaving a caked and lumpy eyebrow. The ideal proportion is achieved by passing the brush once or twice over the moistened surface of the soap.
- Do not comb the eyebrow: no matter how much we use eyebrow soap, if we have not previously cleaned and combed the hair well when applying the product, we may not get the shape we were looking for. It is essential to use a specific brush for eyebrows, previously combing and investigating how we like the most.
- Poor quality products: although glycerin soap may be one of the inexpensive alternatives, it is much better to use specific and quality products. In this way, we will avoid damaging the face and achieve better results. Poor quality products will not only not look the same but, in the long run, they could damage our eyebrow hair or even our skin.
If you liked this article about eyebrow soap: what it is for and how to use it, learn How to naturally increase the volume of the eyebrows to get more bushy and fashionable eyebrows.
We recommend entering our Beauty and Personal Care category if you want to read more articles similar to Eyebrow Soap: what it is for and how to use it.
How to Tighten The Breasts
The breasts are one of the areas that suffer the most from the changes that occur in a woman’s body. Pregnancies, weight gain, the passage of time or simply a sedentary life influence the breasts to lose their firmness and, therefore, their volume.
If you are concerned about the appearance of your breasts, do not think that everything is lost, because today, with perseverance and some patience, you can achieve to enhance your breasts and make them look firmer and younger. If you want to know how to tighten your breasts, we explain which exercises and remedies are the most effective.
How to lift the breasts
If you want to learn how to lift your breasts, you should know that there is nothing more effective than a proper exercise table. To achieve the best results in a short time, it is recommended that you dedicate about 30 minutes a day to work that area and that you repeat each exercise 10 to 15 times.
It is important that, before starting your exercise table to firm the chest, you dedicate a minimum of 15 or 20 minutes to performing aerobic warm-up exercises. Running a little, jumping or cycling will help you warm up and start your session with energy. These are the most effective exercises to tighten the breasts:
- Palms of the hands
- Crossed arms
- Elastic bands
Exercise with the palms of the hands
Did you know that you can quickly firm your breasts with the help of the palms of your hands? To be able to carry out this exercise, you will only have to follow this step by step:
- Stand up straight with your legs slightly apart. Make sure that the soles of your feet are perfectly supported on the ground. Your back and the rest of your body should be straight but not stiff.
- Join the palms of your hands, so that they are totally closed. Then extend your arms forward in a completely straight line. The hands must be at the exact height of your chest.
- Press your hands together, one against the other, applying some pressure. As you do so, you should notice how the force reaches your chest area and causes it to rise.
- Perform a series of 15 palms, then rest (without lowering your arms) for five seconds.
- Repeat the sequence of 15 pressures and 5 seconds of rest a maximum of three times.
Another slightly gentler version of the exercise consists of performing the same movements and sequences but sitting in a chair. Keep your back straight and well supported on the backrest, your knees slightly apart and the soles of your feet fully fixed on the floor.
Cross arms exercise
Next, we propose one of the best exercises for a sagging and flabby bust: the crossed arms exercise. In addition to teaching you how to tighten your breasts, with this exercise, you will also be able to tone the inner part of your arms, which is why it is one of our favourites. Follow these instructions:
- Stay upright and straight. It is important that you keep your back straight, your legs slightly apart, and your feet flat against the ground.
- Bring your left hand to the inner area of the right arm and hold it. Then, do the same by bringing your right hand to the inner area of your left arm. The arms must be crossed (the right arm over the left).
- Then try to close your arms but keep pushing them with your hands to force yourself. When you do the crossed arms exercise, you should feel some pressure on your chest and feel it rise.
- Stay in a resistance position for 5 seconds, then relax your arms and hands.
- Repeat the exercise and do 5 sets of 10 repetitions each. As your endurance increases, you can aim for 20 reps.
How to lift your breasts with ball exercises
Ball exercises are perfect for quick bust firming. You can do this exercise either while standing or sitting, but either way, make sure to keep your back completely straight. Follow this step by step:
- Spread your knees slightly (no more than two inches) and keep your shoulders perpendicular to your feet.
- Being completely straight, hold the ball firmly in your hands but without using too much force (just try to prevent the ball from falling to the ground).
- In one smooth motion, stretch your arms forward without releasing the ball. The ball should be right at the level of your chest and not above or below it. Then squeeze the ball hard until you feel your pectoral muscles tense.
- Then, while continuing to squeeze the ball, flex your arms and bring it up to your chest. After 5 seconds, relax the pressure on the ball and on your chest and extend your arms forward to return to the original position.
- Repeat the exercise for 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions maximum.
How to tighten your breasts with weights
Exercising with weights, in addition to tightening your chest, will also help you tone and tighten the muscles in your arms. To carry out the exercises with weights to tighten the breasts, it is not necessary that you use too high a weight, because the important thing about the exercise is to create some resistance in your pectoral muscles. For this, working with one-kilo weights will be more than enough.
However, after some time doing these exercises, you can gain weight slightly, although always depending on your own resistance and with caution.
Exercises for sagging and flabby bust with weights
To perform the first exercise that we propose, you must be sitting in a chair with a weight on each side. Before picking up the weights, it is important that your position is the most appropriate: your back should be fully supported by the back of the chair, your knees should be slightly apart and your feet should be firmly on the floor:
- Take a weight in each hand. Your arms should be hanging on each side of the trunk, perfectly aligned with your body. Your head should be upright and looking straight ahead.
- Now, slowly begin to raise your arms to shoulder height. For the exercise to be correct, your elbows must form a 90-degree angle with your trunk.
- Lower your arms slowly back to their starting position.
- Repeat the exercise again for three sets of 10 repetitions. Between sets, rest for 10 seconds.
The second exercise that we propose can be done both while sitting and standing. Follow these instructions:
- The first thing you have to do is grasp the weights firmly with each hand.
- Next, raise your arms at a 90-degree angle with your side.
- Raise them gently above your head until the weights in either hand touch.
- Return to the starting position and resume the exercise for three sets of 10 repetitions. Remember to rest 10 seconds between sets.
Push-ups to tighten the breasts
Push-ups are an essential classic in any exercise table to tighten the breasts and work the upper part of the body (arms, shoulders, back, etc.). To perform the push-ups correctly and for them to be effective, it is important that you maintain a correct posture and that you perform the exercise properly.
- Lie on your stomach and support your hands on the floor, spreading them until they coincide with the line of your shoulders.
- Then, put the balls of your feet on the ground.
- To start doing push-ups, you must raise and lower your body using force and leaning on your hands and arms. If you are not used to doing push-ups and it is difficult for you to force yourself in this position, you can rest your knees on the floor and lift less weight.
- Breathe in every time you raise your body and breathe out when you come back to rest on the ground.
- For your push-up table to tighten the breasts to be effective, it is important that you perform up to 3 sets of 15 repetitions each. As you build resistance, you can increase up to 20 reps.
Yoga to tighten the breasts
Yoga is an excellent discipline that can be applied to many areas of life and sports. In addition, its postures are perfect both to relieve pain and to firm the muscles, so if you dare to do yoga to tighten the breasts, you will notice visible results in a short time. We discover two exercises for the sagging and flabby bust that you will love:
The position of the cobra
- To perform the cobra position, you must lie face down on a mat with your legs and feet fully stretched out.
- Next, you have to rest the palms of your hands on the ground without leaving any gaps or spaces.
- Little by little, inhale air and lift your head, neck and shoulders until you manage to lift yourself above the trunk as much as you can.
- Hold the air you inhaled and try to hold in this position for 10 seconds. Then return to your starting position very slowly and breathe out in time with your movement.
- You can perform a series of up to 10 repetitions .
The position of the bridge
- To perform the bridge position, you must lie on your back with your legs fully bent. If you want, you can use a yoga mat, a mat for crunches, or a soft towel or blanket to be more comfortable.
- Next, you have to spread your feet and place your palms just in front of your head, pulling your wrists back.
- Once this is done, you should breathe deeply and separate your back and glutes from the floor. Do it slowly to better maintain your balance.
- With your buttocks and back elevated, bend your knees until your body takes the shape of a bridge.
- Return to your original position, lying on the floor and take a series of 3 deep breaths before repeating the exercise. Do a set of 10 reps.
Swimming to tighten the breasts
Swimming is a very complete sport, since thanks to this sporting discipline the pectoral muscles, the back, arms and legs are worked and hardened. The most recommended technique if you wonder how to tighten your breasts with swimming is the crawl, since the propulsive effect of the arms makes the pectoral area work intensely. To swim crawl correctly, you must follow these steps:
- While continuing to move your legs in the water, alternate your right arm with your left in the swim.
- As your right arm is moving forward and your hand is about to enter the water, you should move your left under the water to give yourself more momentum.
- When the left one comes out of the water, you will have to move the right arm underneath.
- You have to alternate the movements of one and the other arm in a coordinated way to avoid both arms being out or in the water at the same time.
- While crawling, you should inhale air through your mouth as you turn your head to the side as push off. When you submerge again, expel the air under the water.
- In the beginning, it is recommended that you do 1 series of 4 pools and that you rest ten seconds between tours. Little by little, you can increase the series up to 4.
If you do not have much experience swimming, we recommend that you take a swimming course with a monitor to learn the technique and swim correctly. Swimming is an excellent sport discipline not only to tone and tighten your breasts but also your whole body since all the muscles are worked very completely.
Exercise with elastic bands to tighten the breasts
Have you heard of rubber bands or TRX? These bands have become very fashionable in sports training and can be purchased in any specialized store. The TRX bands are elastic strips that allow the muscles of the body to be worked in a very localized way, so if you want to tighten the breasts in a very effective way and in a short time, the elastic bands are the best option.
- The first thing you should do to get your chest in shape is to stand upright with your feet slightly apart.
- Next, grasp the ends of the band with your hands (the right end of the band with your right hand and the left end with your left hand).
- Then, step on the rubber band right in the center without letting go of it with your hands. Your feet should remain slightly open, as the ankles should not touch at any time.
- Little by little, begin to bend your elbows until you manage to bring your fists up to the shoulders. If you do the exercise well, you will notice how the area of your chest rises and exerts some resistance but without pain.
- Hold in that position and stretching the elastic band for about 5 or 10 seconds, depending on your strength.
- After this time has elapsed, gently return to your starting position.
- Do a maximum of 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
How to reaffirm the bust fast
Being consistent with these exercises, you will achieve your goal in a short time and you will be able to show off a much more toned chest. However, if you wish, you can complement your sports routine with these tips, as they are tips that will help you reaffirm your bust quickly and effectively:
- Do not forget a good diet: in addition to physical exercise, a good diet is essential and essential to stay healthy and, of course, to improve your physical appearance. Foods high in omega 3 and vitamin C will help you maintain radiant skin and combat the signs of ageing and sagging. Bluefish, avocado, red fruits and citrus fruits, nuts and sprouts, among other foods, are excellent allies if you want to stay in good shape.
- Avoid miracle diets: diets that make you lose many kilos in a very short time are very aggressive and affect the skin tissues, causing sagging. These types of diets promise to help you lose fat very quickly, but if you do not accompany them with an exercise table that helps you maintain muscle and not lose the natural tension of the skin, they become a great enemy for your body.
- Use the most appropriate bra: a bra that is too tight or that is loose and does not support the breasts correctly will damage that area of the body (as well as its elasticity). The secret of a good bra is that it keeps the breast elevated and protected, so use this garment to show off firmer breasts.
- Massages to lift the breasts: believe it or not, massages are a great complement to firm the bust in a fast and effective way. On the market, there are serums, creams and lotions with antioxidant, moisturizing and firming ingredients that you can use as helpers when it comes to stimulating and toning this part of your body. In the article we explain how to increase your bust with massages.
- Specialized treatments: today they offer treatments to enhance the breasts in almost all beauty centres; peels, laser treatments and tightening treatments that manage to model the shape and appearance of the breast in a non-invasive way since they do not require surgery. we recommend you go only to specialized centers if your goal is to undergo any of these treatments.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to tighten the breasts, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.
How to get big and firm buttocks
The glutes are a muscle group made up of three muscles: gluteus maximus, medius, and gluteus minimus. These are responsible, among other things, to promote the movement of the lower body. Apart from its functionality, the buttocks or buttocks are one of the body’s most attractive parts, especially when they are firm and have good volume.
In addition to genetics, having a large buttock depends on factors that range from diet to our exercise routine. Do you want to discover how to have big and firm buttocks? This article gives you the basic premises to achieve it, the best activities to develop these muscles and the odd trick to help you have your dream buttocks.
Slow absorption carbohydrates + protein
A balanced diet, which provides the muscles with the necessary elements to increase their development, is essential to growing your buttocks.
On the one hand, slowly absorbed carbohydrates, present in foods such as cereals, are essential to progressively provide the body with the energy it requires. On the other, proteins from meat, fish, or eggs are nutrients without which fibres muscle cannot grow. Putting a simile, protein is the brick that builds strength, so if you want your buttocks to increase in size, you should increase your protein intake while practising a constant exercise routine.
Many foods and ways to include protein in your diet, such as the famous protein shakes. We invite you to visit our article How to take protein to increase muscle mass if you need ideas to incorporate them into your diet in an effective way and tune with your exercise regimen.
Walk, climb stairs and … skate!
If you want to escape from flaccidity and the ‘saggy ass’ effect, there is no other way than to start your lower train. The best part is that you can exercise it without always being in the gym since many of our activities on a day-to-day basis can serve as an opportunity to exercise our muscles. If you’re wondering how to get big, firm glutes in a week or how to start seeing quick changes, it’s best to use every opportunity to work on them.
- Make it a point to walk whenever you can and do it at a good pace. If, in addition, you move to contract – relaxing your glutes with each step, you will increase the effectiveness of the walk.
- Banishing the elevator from your daily life and changing it for the exercise that climbing stairs mean for your buttocks is also an effective trick to tone them progressively.
- Any activity that involves movement from the waist down is recommended to have significant and firm buttocks. Still, one of the most effective for getting them like rocks is skating, both on wheels and ice. In addition to the effort of practising the activity, the glutes also work to maintain the balance of the whole body.
Exercise will always be the most effective method to see beneficial and lasting results over time, but you can also help yourself with other tricks. Find out in our article How to get big buttocks without exercise.
Join the elliptical
Do you work and tone your muscles in the gym? If you have set a goal for yourself to have significant and perfect buttocks, include a few minutes on the elliptical in your training routines because this device is one of the best to achieve your goal.
The elliptical combines your movements when running and pedalling, helping you tone and lift your glutes. For the machine to become your best ally, work on it by setting a high intensity and moving forward and backwards as well. In this way, you will demand the maximum effort from your buttocks.
Adequate fluid intake is essential for proper muscle development. If you decide to have bigger and firmer buttocks, don’t neglect your hydration levels. Muscles are made up of 70% water, and if that percentage drops, it will be challenging to keep this part of the body taut and toned.
An excess of fat in the area is one of the significant problems to avoid if you want large but harmonious and beautiful buttocks. Sometimes, the fat accumulates, especially in the lower buttocks (gluteus minus), and you have to fight it to show off 10 buttocks.
Again, the right combination of diet and exercise is the way to do it, but you can use anti-cellulite and firming creams to keep this skin area toned and with good circulation. These creams, applied in the size of the hips and the lower part of the buttocks, help activate the microcirculation of the area and make it easier to eliminate the accumulation of fat that makes your buttocks firm.
In this sense, there are some home remedies to have large and firm buttocks that can help you fight the fat in this area. Here we leave you some of our favourite home remedies for cellulite.
Electrostimulators for buttocks
Not only cosmetics but also technology can be a good ally and help you achieve perfect buttocks. You can consult the different treatments offered by specialized aesthetic centers, but you also have electro-stimulators for buttocks at your fingertips that you can use at home.
These modern devices, shaped like a belt with extensions that fit perfectly to the buttocks, work by sending low-frequency electrical impulses to the fibres that make up the muscles in the area. In this way, they get them to contract and relax alternately. This passive gymnastics helps the glutes gain firmness in each session.
However, if you can’t get one, don’t worry. What matters is having a good diet, and an exercise routine focused on working the muscles and staying hydrated. The rest are just extras.
Exercises to increase buttocks at home
The muscles that form the buttocks can be worked with specific exercises that will constantly increase their size. They consist of precise movements that cause maximum contraction – gluteal extension, increasing their volume and firmness.
The gluteus maximus is the most significant muscle in our body and, if you want a firm and well-contoured butt, you should choose exercises that mainly affect it. Here we explain some of these exercises for buttocks and legs that will not fail.
Squat with legs apart
The squat is, for many trainers, the most complete and adequate exercise to work the glutes since it works the hip abductors and the thigh adductors, making both muscles ‘pull’ on the gluteus maximus and demand maximum effort.
- Stand with your back straight, your legs slightly wider than your hips, and the balls of your feet facing outwards.
- Try to unload the weight of your body on the heels.
- From this position, bend your knees and slowly descend, bringing your glutes closer to your calves.
- It is a deep squat. That is, you must lower to the maximum and try not to lean the trunk forward.
- Begin the ascent and return to the starting position.
- Do 4 reps of 20 squats.
The effectiveness of this exercise is based on its ability to effectively contract each of the fibres that make up the muscles of your buttocks to enhance their growth.
- Lie on your back on a mat with your knees bent, resting the soles of your feet on the floor.
- Your arms must be stretched out close to the trunk and the palms of your hands touching the ground.
- From this position, raise your pelvis as you contract your glutes.
- You should not arch your back. Lean only on the upper area of it, trying to align your spine with the raised hips.
- Hold for a few seconds and descend.
If you want giant, firm glutes, while working your quadriceps for more muscular, well-contoured legs, this simple exercise is perfect for that.
- Stand with your back straight and your feet together.
- Bring one leg back and prop yourself up on your toes (the other leg doesn’t move).
- Drop the knee of the leg you have brought back to the ground while bending the other leg’s knee at a 90º angle.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise, changing legs.
Do you want to incorporate more exercises to increase buttocks at home? In our article Exercise routine to define buttocks, we give you a whole performance that you can easily practice.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to have big and firm buttocks, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.
Include 2 – 3 times a week the exercises recommended in your training routine and do between 8 – 10 repetitions of each one of them. With the specific glute work and the rest of the tips, you will achieve bigger and firmer buttocks sooner than you expect.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers