How to transfer old cellphone data to the latest cellphones like Oppo, you must know. Moreover, when you just bought the latest smartphone and don’t want to bother moving data manually.
This year, many smartphones were launched. Oppo is one of the brands that regularly releases the latest cellphones in India, such as the Oppo Reno6, Oppo A16, Oppo A74 5G, Oppo Find X3 Pro, and many other series.
Well, if you just changed your cellphone by buying the latest model Oppo smartphone, we recommend delaying resetting your old cellphone.
Because, you can move old HP data, such as applications, photos, videos, music, contacts, and others, to the latest Oppo cellphone in a very easy way. So, you don’t need to install applications again, move data manually, and do other complicated processes.
How to move old cellphone data to Oppo’s new cellphone? Come on, see how to clone HP Oppo from the following Steps:
How to Transfer Old HP Data to Latest Oppo HP
In the following, we share how to move old cellphone data to the latest Oppo cellphone. In making these tips, we tried to transfer data from Asus ROG Phone 3 to Oppo Reno6.
How to clone HP Oppo:
- The first way to transfer data to Oppo’s new cellphone is to prepare the Clone Phone application which is available on the Google Play Store on the old cellphone.
- Open the application, and allow the Usage Information Access requested by the application.
- Then, allow other access requests, such as contacts, camera, location, and more.
- On the latest Oppo cellphone, in this case, the Oppo Reno6, press the Import from Old Phone button in the Import Data section, when you just did the first settings when you bought this phone for the first time.
- Select the Import data from an Android phone option, because your old smartphone is not an Oppo brand. If your old cellphone is Oppo, select Import data from an Oppo Phone.
- Scan the QR Code using your old Android smartphone by pressing the Start Cloning button.
- On your old phone, select You may also select the cloning data by yourself to select which data and apps you want to move.
- If so, press the Start Cloning button. Wait a few moments (depending on the amount of data transferred) until the process is complete.
- Then, the Clone Phone system will restore data and then the transfer process from the old cellphone to the latest Oppo cellphone is complete.
How, isn’t it easy to move data from an old cellphone to a new Oppo cellphone? You can easily move data, contacts, photos and videos, applications, and other data from old phones to new Oppo phones.
Good luck on how to move all data to the new Oppo cellphone, friend!
How To Overcome Printer Not Responding
Why can it appear Printer not responding? even though your printer looks active and properly connected to your PC/Laptop. This problem usually occurs when an error between your computer device and printer occurs. But sometimes, it can be a simple case of improper cable connections or paper jams.
The printer not responding can also be a common problem that often occurs in Windows users. And for repair solutions, there are several ways of repair that you can do, ranging from simple maintenance to quite complicated ones, among the repair solutions are:
1. Check the printer power cable, USB cable, and stuck paper
We start with the simple things first, namely ensuring the following:
- Make sure your printer’s power cable is connected correctly and the printer is on (to make sure you can see the indicator light on the printer)
- Also, make sure the USB cable is plugged in properly
- Check if there is paper or pieces of paper left in the printer (paper jam)
2. Restart Print Spooler service
If in the first way, the Printer Offline message is still there, you can fix it by simply restarting the Print Spooler.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Start Key + R to open the Run window
- Type “services.msc”
- Scroll down and look for “Print Spooler”
- Right-click on “Print Spooler”, then select “Stop” click again and select “Start” and then click “My Computer” to open a Windows Explorer window.
- Navigate to the C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\PRINTERS directory. If a message appears, just click “Continue“. Then delete all files in the Printers directory.
- Restart Computer
- And also restart your printer.
How to Overcome Checksum Error Winrar
The WinRAR checksum error is a problem that appears when you try to extract files with WinRAR. This error usually occurs when there is a problem during the download process, a corrupted file causing the file to lose bytes or even gain additional bytes.
When this error appears, you will not be able to extract the files to your Windows device, therefore. In this article, we will give you tips on how to fix the Winrar checksum error.
1. Activate the Broken Files Feature
WinRAR’s Broken Files feature allows you to extract damaged media. Once you check the option, WinRAR will ignore the damage to the files and help you extract the contents from the zipped folder.
To activate this feature, you can follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the RAR file that has an error
- Select the ‘ Extract File ‘ option
- Then tick on Keep Broken Files
- Click OK and continue to extract the file.
2. Use the Repair feature to fix errors
The Repair function in WinRAR can resolve checksum errors and repair damaged files. This method can only repair minor RAR file corruption. Here’s how to use the Repair archive option.
- Open the file that is having problems in Winrar
- Then click the Tools menu > then select Repair Archive
3. Re-download the file
Then try re-downloading the file that has a Checksum error in WinRAR. Then re-extract the RAR file.
4. Repair Files Online
If all of the methods above haven’t worked, chances are there is a corrupt problem with the RAR file that you extracted.
The next repair solution is to use an online rar file repair application.
How to Overcome cannot create a local file pool file
Please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space
The error cannot create a local file pool file. please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space. If it is interpreted, it means “cannot create a local file collection file. please verify permissions in data root and available disk space”
This is an error that appears when we visit a website. Usually, this error is caused by a problem with website file permissions or a problem with the storage space capacity of a website or the website server itself.
This error occurs on the server side but in some cases, there can also be problems on the user side (website visitors) such as cache and network problems. So the repair solutions that you can do include:
1. How to Fix cannot create a local file pool file. please verify
permissions in the data root and available disk space from User Side (Website Visitor)
If you are a website user or visitor, the repair solutions that you can do include:
- Delete cache, cookies & browser history
- Disabling VPN Apps
- Using another browser
- Using another internet connection (if possible)
- Using a browser in incognito mode
2. How to Fix cannot create local file pool file. please verify permissions in the data root and available disk space from the Developer Side (Website Owner)
If you are a website owner experiencing this problem, there are several solutions and settings you can make. Among others are ;
- Check Your Site’s Storage Capacity
This problem is closely related to the problem of full storage space, try to check the capacity of your storage space, especially if you are using limited Hosting/VPS.
- Check File Permissions
Check your public file permissions, and make sure the public file access settings are correct
- Delete Temporary Files on your Hosting
Fix File Sharing Not Working in MacOS Ventura
SHARE More File sharing is a vital feature in macOS Ventura, as it allows multiple users to access and share...
How To Search Tabs in Google Chrome
SHARE More Google Chrome is one of the most popular web browsers used by millions of people around the world....
How To Format USB Drive on Mac
SHARE More Formatting a USB drive on a Mac is a simple process that can help you get the most...
How to Disable Missed Call Return from iPhone Lock Screen
SHARE More As an iPhone user, you may have noticed that when you miss a call, a banner notification pops...
What is Apple ID Used For
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that allows users to access various Apple services and products, such...
What is Type-C USB
SHARE More Type C USB, also known as USB-C, is a new standard in USB technology that offers faster data...
How To Find Your Apple ID – With 7 Ways
SHARE More Apple ID is a unique identification that is required to access various Apple services such as iCloud, iTunes,...
What is an External Hard Drive
SHARE More An external hard drive is a type of storage device that can be used to store and back...
What is Apple ID
SHARE More An Apple ID is a unique account that is used to access various services provided by Apple, such...
5G: Everything You Need To Know | What is 5G
SHARE More 5G, or fifth-generation cellular technology, is the latest and greatest in mobile network technology. With faster speeds, lower...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News4 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers