It took some time for Microsoft to add a new Security Baseline for Windows 10 21H2, and as with any update, there are a number of security baselines that bring about important changes.
After the guidelines for Microsoft Edge (legacy) were removed, and are no longer in the system, several new guidelines have been added, some of which are related to Printer (PrintNighmate) issues. Some of these things can see in the list below.
Among them, the new additions to the Security Baseline include:
- Limits the installation of printer drivers to administrators
- Activate device control pressure restrictions
- List of approved USB connected printer devices
Now, you don’t get this security baseline automatically through Windows Update, because you have to download the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit 1.0 file which is intended for IT Admins in the Enterprise-class.
For those of you who really need this latest Security Baseline, you can download the Microsoft Security Compliance Toolkit 1.0 on the following Microsoft page.
Windows 8.1 Update Stopped, Users Asked to Upgrade to Windows 11
Microsoft has just announced information regarding the discontinuation of support for the Windows 8.1 operating system version .
It is stated that Microsoft will not provide technical support and security updates for users running Windows 8.1 starting January 10, 2023
Users who are still running Windows 8.1 are also encouraged to upgrade to Windows 11 or purchase a new device that supports the latest Windows version.
But this termination does not mean Windows 8.1 users can’t use their operating system at all after January 10, 2023.
They can still use it, but Microsoft says Windows 8.1 users who don’t get updates will be at risk of becoming victims of virus or malware attacks.
This is actually the same as the Windows 7 operating system, which was discontinued in early 2022.
But in the field, it turns out that there are still many Windows 7 users who don’t want or can’t upgrade to the latest Windows version.
How to download Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for free for presentations?
When we think about these computer programs used by millions of users worldwide, there is practically no doubt that PowerPoint is one of the most famous. Indeed, the Microsoft program that is part of the Office suite is one of the most recognizable on the market that becomes indispensable when working with presentations.
When we mention creating or editing multimedia presentations, we know that most of our readers immediately think about PowerPoint instinctively, and of course, this is not the case. PowerPoint, in this case, its version of PowerPoint 2016, has all the elements for creating digital presentations for the office or college.
Suppose we want to present designs or ideas to our bosses, or even in an educational environment. In that case, there are several better options than PowerPoint 2016, so now we will show you the easiest and fastest way to download it. Even concerning previous versions of PowerPoint, we will try to analyze some of its novelties so that you know why it is convenient to update the program.
The best in PowerPoint 2016
As we said before, we can consider PowerPoint 2016 to have all the necessary tools for creating slides and thus the presentation we were looking for at the end of the day. Some elements we can add to our PowerPoint 2016 presentations relate to images, videos, and even photos. To be well complete.
But as soon as we become more advanced users of PowerPoint 2016, other content can be added in the same way, such as statistics tables, complete texts, and even music. PowerPoint 2016 includes all kinds of transitions and animations, making our presentations much more dynamic than before, which is always appreciated.
Even the entire teamwork section has grown like never before with PowerPoint 2016, to the point where its tools offer far more options than in the past, which is always appreciated. Even an element that we think gives PowerPoint 2016 an edge over other similar programs. It’s not even necessary for all users to have the application installed on their computers.
As those who make up these working groups make changes to the documents, everyone else can see them—even setting auto-saves to OneDrive or SharePoint. Indeed, if you’re looking for a presentation that can drive you crazy, we’re sure PowerPoint 2016 is your best option.
Download PowerPoint 2016
Well, we are sure that after you analyze all the features of PowerPoint 2016, you will think about downloadability, and most importantly, it is something we can do quickly and easily. From the link at the end of the article, you can easily download PowerPoint 2016. In just a few seconds, the 60-day trial process granted by Microsoft will start, after which we will buy the product without any problems.
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the KB5014023 update, which with this update will change the OS Build to 19044.1739.
Of course, as usual, this update is an optional update and users can freely download it or not at all.
Now regarding this update, there is one thing that you must know, wherewith the KB5014023 update, there are many improvements provided, including fixes to a bug that many users complained about yesterday, one of which was the repair of Microsoft Excel and Outlook that failed to open.
Reporting from the official Microsoft page, there are many other improvements presented in this update, including fixes for Remote Procedure Calls (RPC) , fixes for Memory Leak, and so on.
For those of you who are curious, here is the changelog for the KB5014023 update.
- New! We introduced a new sorting version 6.4.3, which addresses the sorting issue that affects Japanese half-width katakana.
- We prevented users from bypassing forced enrollment by disconnecting from the internet when they sign into Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- We fixed an issue that might run an AnyCPU application as a 32-bit process.
- We fixed an issue that prevents Azure Desired State Configuration (DSC) scenarios that have multiple partial configurations from working as expected.
- We fixed an issue that affects remote procedure calls (RPC) to the Win32_User or Win32_Group WMI class. The domain member that runs the RPC contacts the primary domain controller (PDC). When multiple RPCs occur simultaneously on many domain members, this might overwhelm the PDC.
- We fixed an issue that occurs when adding a trusted user, group, or computer that has a one-way trust in place. The error message, “The object selected doesn’t match the type of destination source” appears.
- We fixed an issue that fails to display the Application Counters section in the performance reports of the Performance Monitor tool.
- We fixed an issue that might affect some apps that use d3d9.dll with certain graphics cards and might cause those apps to close unexpectedly.
- We fixed a rare issue that prevents Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Outlook from opening.
- We fixed a memory leak issue that affects Windows systems that are in use 24 hours each day of the week.
- We fixed an issue that affects the IE mode window frame.
- We fixed an issue that prevents internet shortcuts from updating.
- We fixed an issue that causes an Input Method Editor (IME) to discard a character if you enter the character while the IME is converting previous text.
- We fixed an issue that causes print failures when a low integrity level (LowIL) application prints to a null port.
- We fixed an issue that prevents BitLocker from encrypting when you use the silent encryption option.
- We fixed an issue that occurs when you apply multiple WDAC policies. Doing that might prevent scripts from running when the policies allow scripts to run.
- We fixed an issue that affects the behavior and shape orientation of a mouse cursor for Microsoft Defender Application Guard (MDAG), Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Edge. This issue occurs when you turn on a virtual graphics processing unit (GPU).
- We fixed an issue that might cause the Remote Desktop client application to stop working when you end a session.
- We fixed a reliability issue in the Terminal Services Gateway (TS Gateway) service that randomly causes clients to disconnect.
- We deployed search highlights to devices that are domain-joined. For more information about the feature, see Group configuration: search highlights in Windows. You can configure search highlights at the enterprise-scale using Group Policy settings defined in the Search.admx file and Policy CSP – Search.
- We fixed an issue that displays the wrong image for the Input Method Editor (IME) mode indicator icon when you turn on the Font Mitigation policy.
- We fixed an issue that causes a yellow exclamation point to display in Device Manager. This occurs when a Bluetooth remote device advertises the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) source (SRC).
- We fixed an issue in which the Cluster Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) provider (ClustWMI.dll) generates high CPU usage in WMIPRVSE.EXE.
- We fixed an issue that causes Microsoft’s deduplication driver to consume large amounts of nonpaged pool memory. As a result, this depletes all the physical memory on the machine, which causes the server to stop responding.
- We fixed an issue that causes file copying to be slower.
- We fixed an issue that might cause a system to stop responding when a user signs out if Microsoft OneDrive is in use.
- We fixed a known issue that might prevent recovery discs (CD or DVD) from starting if you created them using the Backup and Restore (Windows 7) app in Control Panel. This issue occurs after installing Windows updates released on January 11, 2022, or later.
There are so many, right?, So with that, of course, it’s good for you Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users, you install this update, right?
Via : Microsoft
Windows 8.1 Update Stopped, Users Asked to Upgrade to Windows 11
SHARE More Microsoft has just announced information regarding the discontinuation of support for the Windows 8.1 operating system version ....
How to find Mac
SHARE More Just as you can lose your iPhone or iPad, you may either forget your computer or it may...
How to put Google Discover on an iPhone
SHARE More If you want to be informed about all the news without having to search for the news one...
How to download apps on iPad
SHARE More When a user acquires an iPad for the first time, one of the basic actions they need to...
How to block Windows 11 upgrade – not everyone wants Windows 11
SHARE More How to Lock Upgrade to Windows 11 Guide shows you how to lock upgrades to higher versions of...
Windows 11: How to change the color of the taskbar?
SHARE More Changing the color of the taskbar in Windows 11 is not difficult. The system has been designed so...
WhatsApp – Best Hidden Functions and Tips for Messenger
SHARE More WhatsApp is definitely a very popular messenger. However, are you guys best at using this app? It has...
Don’t read these tips if you want your cellphone battery to leak quickly
SHARE More The battery is fully charged to 100 percent which is a relief because users can freely move without...
What is the CVV Number And How Do I find It
SHARE More You are about to validate an online transaction, but a security system has activated: what does “enter your...
How to add my bank account to Google AdSense? – How AdSense Works
SHARE More Google AdSense works for publishers as a way to monetize online content, just like you would a YouTube...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers