How to freeze cells in Excel turns out you can do it in just seconds, you know! Do not believe? Don’t worry, our team will prove it for you.
For those who don’t know, Excel’s freeze is a feature where you can temporarily freeze rows and columns in the document you’re working on.
Later, the rows and columns will not move even if you scroll down or up.
Don’t get me, wrong guys, although it sounds very trivial, this feature is actually very useful for those who often deal with very large amounts of data.
How to use this feature is actually very easy, you know. However, unfortunately, there are still many who do not know-how. Are you one of them?
If so, then our team will provide a special tutorial for you, here it is!
HOW TO FREEZE CELLS IN EXCEL QUICKLY
Before entering the tutorial, you must know that there are three types of freezes that you can do.
The first are row freeze, column freeze, and row & column freeze. The three types of freezes will be discussed by our team in detail for you.
1. Freeze Panes
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC and select the document you want to freeze.
- Click any cell where you want to freeze the money.
- Then, click the View menu and select Freeze Panes.
- Finally, click Freeze Top Row.
2. Freeze Column
- First, select the column you want to freeze.
- Klik menu View – Freeze Panes.
- There will be 3 freeze options, select Freeze First Column.
3. Freeze Rows and Columns
- Click the rows and columns that you want to freeze.
- Next, click the View menu and select Freeze Panes.
- Finally, select the Freeze Panes again which is located at the top.
- Finished! Now, those rows and columns are frozen and won’t be able to move even if you scroll.
That’s it, Guys, the easy way to freeze cells is in Microsoft Excel. How simple is it?
Oh yes, you can choose one of the three types of freeze above according to your needs.
How To Use Rank Function in Microsoft Excel for Beginners
Surely you all know the Microsoft Excel application. Microsoft Excel is an application or software that is useful for processing numbers. As you already know, this application has a lot of uses and benefits.
The usefulness of this application is that it can create, analyze, edit, Rank, and sort several data because this application can calculate with arithmetic and statistics.
This tutorial will explain how to sort or rank data using Microsoft Excel.
How to Rank in Microsoft Excel
You can rank data in Microsoft Excel. By using the application, you can easily do work in processing data. Ranking data is also very useful for those who work as teachers.
Because this application can rank data in a very easy way and can be done by everyone. Here are ways to rank data in Microsoft Excel:
1. The first step you can take is to open a Microsoft Excel worksheet that already has the data you want to rank. In the example below, I want to rank students in a class by sorting them from rank 1 to 7 You can also rank according to the data you have.
2. After that, you can place your cursor in the cell, where you will rank the cells in the first order. You can see an example in the image below.
After that, you can write a formula to rank in Microsoft Excel in the fx column. And here’s the formula, =rank(number;ref;order) .
The meaning of the formula is = Rank Rank, which means it is a rank function. And (number; ref; order) means the initial cell number that has a value to be ranked, its reference, and the final cell number that has a value to be ranked, the reference.
The formula is =Rank(D3;$D$3:$D$9;0) in the example below. After entering the function, you can press the Enter key on your keyboard. And here are the results, namely the ranking on data number 1, which has a ranking of 1.
3. If you want to do the same thing to all data as in data number 1, you have to copy the previous column, and then you can block the column below it and click Paste. Then you can see the results. All the columns in the Rank entity have been ranked in such away.
4. The results above are not satisfactory because the data is still not sorted, so it looks messy. We must make it sequentially according to the ranking from the smallest to the largest, and this example must be sorted from rank 1 to rank 9.
The way to sort it is to block the contents of all tables, but not with the column names and the contents of the column number.
5. After that, you can do the sorting by going to the Editing tool, clicking Sort & Filter, and then clicking the Custom Sort option…
6. Then the Sort box will appear, where you have to choose sort by with the Rank option, some kind on with the Values option, and order with the Smallest to Largest option. After that, you can click OK.
7. Below is the result of the sorting we have done above. In this way, the data that has been ranked will be sorted according to its ranking.
That’s the tutorial on how to rank using Microsoft Excel. Hopefully, this article can be useful for you.
How to Move Tables from Excel to Word Easily
Microsoft Office Excel is useful as a spreadsheet worksheet document famous for microcomputer activities on Windows platforms and other platforms such as Mac OS. With this excel, the data can be more structured and have handy capabilities.
As for the other product, Word is better known as a word processing application. Where has a WYSIWYG concept, namely ” What You See is What You Get.” This application program is also one of the best made by Microsoft that people on various user platforms widely use.
With the presence of these two application programs, it is expected to make work easier and make your work more optimally as desired.
Like wanting to move an Excel table to Word, how do you get the table you’re moving to match its source. This article will discuss how to transfer tables from Excel to Word quickly and how you want.
How to Move a Table from Excel to Word
One of the features provided to solve this problem is the copy-paste feature, which you must be familiar with. This copy function is to copy something and paste it by pasting it according to what has been copied. Paste also has several more functions, including the following:
Keep Source Formatting: Paste function in this option to maintain the appearance of the original Text according to the source that has been copied.
Use Destination Styles: This option is to format the text to match the style applied to the Text.
Link & Keep Source Formatting: In this option to maintain the link to the source file and display the original text according to the source that has been copied
Link & Use Destination Style: This function maintains a link to the source file and uses a text format that matches the style applied to the Text.
Keep Text Only: This option is only for pasting Text only. So all the formatting of the original text will be lost.
It’s a good idea to determine if you want to move the Excel table to Word with which function you need more. Let’s go straight to the steps to move an Excel table to Word.
1. Open your Excel file that contains the document you want to move to Word.
2. Before copying the table, make sure you give the table a border so that when it is transferred to Word, the results are neat. Block the table, then click Borders as indicated by the arrow.
3. Then select All Borders.
4. The table has been given a border for a neater result. Next, block the table, then right-click> Copy. Or you can use the Ctrl + C keys.
5. In the Word document, just right-click> Paste. Or you can press Ctrl + V.
6. The result will be like this, exactly like the one in Excel.
This is a tutorial on how to move tables from Excel to Word. Many features have never been used at all. So it’s a shame if we don’t try the features provided, moreover these features are handy for us. So many tutorials this time, hopefully, are useful for you.
How to Create a Table in Microsoft Excel
How to create a table in Microsoft Excel is very easy, you know, because basically, Excel consists of tables and a number processor.
The use of internal tables in this number processing software has become one of the things that are definitely needed, guys. Especially if you play with a lot of data in it.
However, until now there may still be many who do not know how to make it. Therefore, we will provide a complete tutorial for you.
But before going into the steps, you need to know a few things about the following table.
Table of Contents :
HOW TO CREATE A TABLE IN MICROSOFT EXCEL
Before creating a table, make sure you already have the data and already know what kind of table you want to create.
Btw, do you know what a table is? And how is it different from tables in other software?
What is a Table in Excel?
Tables are a feature that can help you group data together, so the data you have is easier to read.
Like tables in general, this number processing software also consists of columns and rows that you can adjust the amount according to your needs.
Table Functions in Microsoft Excel
The main function of a table in Excel is to add rows of data without changing the writing structure that has been created.
No less important, the tables in this number processing software can serve to make your data look more attractive and easy to understand.
You can edit the table as needed, so the existence of the table feature is very important for making a data report.
How to Create a Table in Microsoft Excel
To make it is quite easy, you know. Do not believe? Take a look at the tutorial below.
If you think how to create a table in Microsoft Excel requires additional applications, then you are wrong guys. Because you can create tables directly, without third-party applications. So, this is the way.
- The first step, open Microsoft Excel on your PC.
- The block of data that you want to insert into the table.
- Then, click Insert – Table.
- Then, make sure the data you want to enter into the table is correct.
- Finally, click OK.
Finished! If you think the table made is less attractive, you can edit it on the Table Style menu. In addition, you can also change the color of the column to make it easier for others to read.
How? How to make a table in Microsoft Excel is really easy, right?
So, good luck with that!
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers