Some time ago Microsoft released Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499 for Insider Dev Channel, in this version, there is an interesting feature that makes me want to discuss it, what is it? yep, the ability to quickly share Windows Apps on the Taskbar directly with Microsoft Teams.
It can also be said that this is an improvement for Microsoft Teams which is already the default application in Windows 11, with this capability, users can quickly share open application windows into the ongoing Microsoft Teams call.
After sharing, of course, the audience in the Microsoft Teams call can see the screen sharing that we just shared.
In addition, according to the Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22499 Release Note page, there are a number of other features and capabilities that have been added as well, such as the Clock / Clock application on version 11.2110.32.0 now has the ability to Sign-in with a Microsoft (Work) account. or School), then apart from that, there are a number of fixes which include the clipboard history now working fine again, and a few other things you might see in the list below.
Changes and Improvements
- Based on feedback, we are making keyboard focus visuals in Task View and Alt + Tab a little more prominent, so they’re easier to see.
- Clipboard history should be back up and running properly once you’re on this build.
- Clicking gifs in the emoji panel will now actually insert them into supporting apps, unlike in the previous build.
- Updated the backend dictionaries for several languages – the touch keyboard’s text suggestions and autocorrect should be more accurate now.
- If you change your accent color the accents in the emoji panel should follow suit now, instead of getting stuck with the old color.
- Fixed an IME crash that was happening sometimes for people who had chosen to use the previous version of the Pinyin IME.
- Mitigated an explorer.exe crash that was happening sometimes recently related to touch keyboard usage.
- Made another fix to address an issue where explorer.exe would crash if you pressed ALT + F4 while ALT + Tab was open.
- Fixed a Settings crash that could happen when trying to check remote sound properties while accessing a PC over Remote Desktop..
- Fixed an issue that was causing some clipping / unexpected zoom when going through OOBE on some ultrawide monitors.
- The apostrophe in the error message when your fingerprint isn’t recognized on the login screen should display correctly now.
- When taking a screenshot of a UWP app by pressing the New button in Snipping Tool, Snipping Tool should come into the foreground once the snip is done.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some Insider PCs to bug check when coming out of sleep recently, with an error message saying “SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED”.
- Fixed a deadlock that could happen related to MediaPlaybackCommandManager, resulting in certain apps not being able to play media sometimes.
- Addressed an issue that was causing reports in Reliability Monitor to unexpectedly be blank with just an empty rectangle when going to see more info.
Known issues you can see on the following Microsoft page.
Now for you Windows Insider Dev Channel users who happen to be using Windows 11 now, it’s a good idea to update your Windows 11 version with Build 22499 which was just introduced.
You can go to Settings > Windows Update then please download the available updates there.
Oppo Reno 8 will receive SoC Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 | The specification is leaking
Oppo Reno 8 will be one of the first smartphones with the new Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor. The partial technical specification of this phone has appeared on the network, and this reveals to us, among others, the presence of a new Qualcomm chip. In addition, Oppo Reno 8 has a 6.55-inch OLED 120 Hz screen and a triple camera with a 50 MP sensor.
Oppo Reno 8 is a series of smartphones appearing in rumors for a long time, and we expect premieres soon. Meanwhile, a partial technical specification of one of the models appeared on the network, hiding under the code name PGAM10. This reveals that the heart of the phone will be the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 processor.
Qualcomm is preparing the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 chip to take a better fight in the so-called upper-middle shelf with MediaTek and its Dimensity 8 × 00 processors. It seems that the new SoC will debut with Oppo Reno 8, and although it cannot be ruled out that another manufacturer will use it earlier.
The Oppo Reno 8 specification is not only Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
The partial technical specification of Oppo Reno 8 also reveals to us a 6.55-inch OLED 120 Hz screen. Then we have a 4500 mAh battery with 80 W fast charging. The camera will receive the main Sony IMX766 50 MP sensor and two with 8 and 2 MP matrices. The front camera will allow you to take selfies in quality up to 32 megapixels.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and Nord Buds with release date
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and OnePlus Nord Buds are new products of the Chinese brand. When will we see them? Later this month, the Indian branch of the company announced the release date today. Let’s see what we know about the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G smartphone and the new TWS wireless headphones.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and OnePlus Nord Buds are products we will see in a dozen or so days. The release date is April 28, as announced today by the company’s Indian division. A new smartphone and the first TWS wireless headphones from this brand will be shown on this day. What do we know about them?
The technical specification of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G and its renders have already leaked before. The smartphone has a 6.58-inch 120 Hz Full HD + screen and a Snapdragon 695 processor. The phone also has a triple camera with 64 and two 2MP sensors. The 5000 mAh battery is to support 33 W charging.
Little is known about the OnePlus Nord Buds wireless headphones. The specification is unknown, but we know what the others look like. They are presented in the above render, and this is a TWS model with a dedicated charging box.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G – technical specification
- 6.58-inch 120Hz LCD screen with Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 8-core processor
- 6 or 8 GB of RAM
- 128 GB of data space
- 16 MP camera for selfies
- 64 + 2 + 2 MP camera
- 5000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.1
- modem 5G
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- Android 11 z OxygenOS 11
Apple will present an iPhone rental program, how much does it cost?
Apple reportedly will present a program that allows users to rent an iPhone for a certain period.
Bloomberg journalist Mark Gurman stated this.
According to a Phone Arena report, Tuesday (5/4/2022), the program will be released in late 2022 or early 2023 in the United States.
The estimated subscription costs for the rental program are iPhone 13 for 35 USD or around 500 thousand per month, iPhone 13 Pro for 45 USD or around 600 thousand per month, iPhone 13 Pro Max for 50 USD or around 700 thousand per month.
As the name suggests, a rental program, the iPhone, cannot be owned by the tenant. If the subscription period has expired, it must be returned.
This program is considered Apple’s brilliant idea to reap more profits considering the reputation of the iPhone as a prestige gadget in society.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers