How to change the Huawei WiFi password is very easy for you to do, Guys, for those of you who are new to using this type of router and don’t know how to change the password, you really must follow the following method.
Well, various kinds of WiFi certainly use different modems, as well as the appearance and how to change the WiFi password.
Well, for you Huawei WiFi users, you can follow the tutorial on how to change the Huawei WiFi password in the following article.
HOW TO CHANGE HUAWEI WIFI PASSWORD
For you Huawei WiFi Router users, you can change the password on three different sites. But all the ways are really possible and safe, guys.
As we explained above, changing the Huawei WiFi password is very easy for you to do, here’s how:
- First, connect your HP/Laptop to the WiFi network
- Then open your browser, Chrome or any other browser
- Then type 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.0.1 in the Search URL
- Then press Enter
- Next, you enter your username and password (default is usually: username “ admin ”, password “ admin ” or username “ support ”, password “ support ” or username “ support ”, password “ theworldinyourhand ”)
- If you have successfully logged in then you can visit the WLAN menu > WLAN Basic Configuration
- You can change the SSID Menu for your WiFi name
- Meanwhile, to change the password, you can change it in the WPA PreSharedKey section
Well, so that’s how to change the Huawei WiFi password easily and quickly, of course, this method is also legal, guys.
Never try to change your WiFi password with applications that ‘say’ can help to change your password, it is quite risky and dangerous for the security of your data.
How to Restore Deleted Photos on PC/Laptop
The problem of losing photos is also often experienced by users who store their images on a PC or laptop. But, you don’t need to worry because we will also give you an easy way to restore it on your PC/laptop.
Deleted photos can still be returned as long as they meet specific criteria.
There are four methods that you can do, and they are pretty easy to restore your favourite photos. Like what? Here are the four ways:
1. Checking the Recycle Bin
You already know the first method. But to be sure, the first thing you should check when you want to restore deleted photos is the Recycle Bin.
Yes, the ‘trash can’ on your computer or laptop is a temporary dumping ground for files that users have deleted.
Automatically, photos that you have or accidentally deleted are still stored here.
By accessing this one folder, you can restore deleted photos to appear back in the storage space, and you can use them for various purposes.
The trick is to select the photos you want to restore, right-click on the mouse and select Restore. The picture will then automatically return to the PC/laptop device.
2. Using the Restore Previous Versions feature
Have you checked and didn’t find the photo you mean in the Recycle Bin? Don’t worry! There are still other ways you can do to find the picture you are looking for.
You need to go to the last folder where the photos were before they were deleted—Right-click on the mouse and select Restore Previous Versions.
A folder will appear where the last photo was, and you can restore to restore it.
3. Using Special Software
If the default features above are not “kick” enough to recover deleted photos, you can try various special software that can help you restore pictures.
Here Jaka gives recommendations for some software that you can try:
- MiniTool Partition Recovery
- Wise Data Recovery
- PC Inspector File Recovery
4. Protect Data (Photos)
Prevention is better than cure. The phrase is suitable to describe this one way. If you don’t want to lose essential photos, back up your data first.
Copy the photos to a device other than the PC or laptop you use as storage.
If the photos on your PC/laptop are lost, you can copy back the images you have saved on other devices.
The final word
That’s the complete discussion on restoring the most complete deleted photos in 2022, both on Android phones, iPhones, and PCs from Jaka, the gang. Thanks to this application, you can restore essential photos at any time without having to root your favourite smartphone or do god-level coding.
How to Restore Deleted Photos on iPhone
iPhones are known for the quality of their high-resolution photo shots, but they have a size that takes up quite a bit of memory.
Not infrequently, many people intentionally or unintentionally delete essential photos on the iPhone to make it more comprehensive. So, if you want to know how to restore deleted photos on an iPhone, follow the steps below.
1. Using the Recently Deleted Feature
As we said before, the photos you delete will not immediately disappear from the iPhone memory but will be stored temporarily in a particular folder.
iPhone has a folder called Recently Deleted, which stores the deleted data. You can use this folder to restore photos.
Here’s how to restore lost photos in the iPhone gallery:
- Open the ‘Recently Deleted’ folder
- Open the Photos app, then scroll down until finding a Recently Deleted folder.
- The album folder will display photos deleted in the last 30 days. After 30 days, the photo will be permanently deleted.
- Select the photo to restore
- Tap on the photo you want to restore, then select the Recover option. It’s done!
- If you’re looking for a way to restore deleted photos without an application on your iPhone, you can try the steps above, friends.
2. Using Software
If the photos you want to restore have been permanently deleted from your iPhone, you can use some software on your PC.
One way to restore deleted photos on iPhone is to use the iBackup Extractor application.
Using the application to restore deleted photos is relatively easy. You can directly download the application via the following link:
Remember that you must first have a backup file containing photos you previously deleted to use this method.
However, this method will overwrite all files on your iPhone. All new files that exist after the Backup will disappear from your iPhone.
Following are the detailed steps that you should follow:
- Download and install Software
- The first step is downloading and installing the iBackup Extractor software on your PC or laptop.
- Connect iPhone
- After that, connect your iPhone to the laptop, then open the Software. Next, select your iPhone backup file from the list.
- Select the ‘Photos‘ tab
- Click the Photos tab in each Backup to search for deleted iPhone photos.
- After finding the photos you want to restore, select the files, then click Copy Photos.
3. Via iTunes
Like the method above, you will rely on backups from your iPhone stored in iTunes, and this method will also overwrite the data you just saved.
Here you can use iTunes to restore lost photos in the gallery, and the results are pretty reliable.
Here’s how to restore deleted photos on iPhone via iTunes:
- Connect iPhone to laptop
- The first step, connect your iPhone to your MacBook laptop or whatever using a USB cable. Then, you open the iTunes application.
- After that, click on your device icon when it appears in iTunes.
- Select ‘Restore Backup’
- Select the Restore Backup option; select the backup file you want to recover to your iPhone.
- If so, click ‘Restore‘ and then wait until the whole process is complete.
- Wait for the process to finish
- Finally, your iPhone will restart and restore deleted photos on iPhone.
4. Via iCloud
Apart from iTunes, you can also restore deleted photos on your iPhone by using the backup feature via an iCloud account.
This feature in iCloud allows you to retrieve photos that were deleted either intentionally or accidentally.
Here are the steps you can follow to restore deleted photos via iCloud.
- Reset iPhone
- You reset your iPhone through the Settings menu, then turn your iPhone back on in the first step.
- Select ‘Restore from iCloud Backup.’
- Follow the initial setup steps on the iPhone screen until the Apps & Data option appears, then select Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Select the photo file you want to restore
- Enter your Apple ID, then select the backup file you want to restore to restore deleted photos on your iPhone.
5. Using the EaseUS MobiSaver App
Want to get deleted photos on your iPhone using additional apps? If so, you can use sophisticated applications to restore permanently deleted photos on the iPhone, gang.
You can use the EaseUS MobiSaver app by downloading it from the Apps Store. This application can help you recover various data, such as photos, phone contacts, videos, movies, and messages that have been deleted.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on Android
How to restore deleted photos must be important information for those of you who like to take photos and store them in the mobile gallery. Remembering the activity of storing photos or pictures on a cellphone is a way for users to capture beautiful memories.
Unfortunately, sometimes these photos can be accidentally deleted when cleaning the gallery. Moreover, not all Phone has a jumbo memory capacity, and we delete old photos so they don’t get full.
Deleting photos sometimes makes us regret it because memories can never be repeated. Only by looking at the photo can we treat the longing for the activities in it.
But, don’t worry, you can still restore the deleted photos, you know, gang. Jaka will share how to restore deleted photos on the device, starting from Android. Curious? Read more below.
How to Recover Deleted Photos Easily
Photos you delete from the gallery will not immediately disappear from your cellphone. There is a temporary storage folder that will hold the photos that you have deleted.
However, if you have cleaned the memory more than once or cleaned the Recycle Bin, the photos will be permanently lost.
However, don’t worry because you can restore the deleted photos. Instead of waiting long, find out how below!
How to Restore Deleted Photos on an Android Phone
First of all, ApkVenue will share how to restore deleted photos on Android. This method is quite simple and easy for you to do.
Don’t worry; you don’t need to root your Android to restore deleted photos.
All you need is an application available for free on the Play Store or in other application stores. You can also use the default Google Photos application, you know!
Here are the steps for those of you who are curious about restoring deleted photos on a Vivo, Xiaomi, Samsung, or other Android mobile brand.
1. Using Photo Restore App
There are many alternative applications to restore deleted photos for those who like to use other gallery applications or don’t use Google Photos.
Then how to restore deleted photos using a Dumpster? Just follow the easy step by step below:
- Open the Dumpster APP
- First of all, you open Dumpster on your Android phone. If you don’t have it, you can install the Dumpster application via the link below:
- Tap the three lines icon
- If the installation process is complete, immediately open the application and select the three-line icon located at the top left. Continue by selecting the Deep Scan Recovery option.
- Select the photo to be restored (restore)
- The application will then bring up all the photos that have been deleted from your Android device. Select one or more photos that you want to restore.
- Select ‘Restore to Gallery
- After opening the photo, select Restore to Gallery. The photo will then automatically reappear in the smartphone gallery.
In addition to Dumpster and other Android applications that are also available on the Play Store, you can use the help of other applications or software on PC devices. One of them is Wondershare Dr Fone.
2. How to Recover Deleted Photos Using Google Photos
Google Photos is one of the default applications from Google that functions for file management in the form of photos and videos widely used by Android smartphone users.
This application has various advantages, one of which is storing thousands of photos and can also be used as an alternative way to restore lost photos in the gallery.
In other words, you can restore deleted photos quickly in this application. The method? It is enough to follow these steps:
- Select the three-line icon
- Open the Google Photos application on your Android smartphone. Then select the three-line icon in the upper left.
- Select the ‘Trash’ menu
- Continue by selecting the Trash menu option.
- Select the photo to restore
- The app will then display all the photos that have ever been on your Android device, including those deleted.
- Select one or more photos that you want to restore.
- Restore photos
- Select the three-dot icon at the top right, then select Restore. The photo will automatically reappear in the gallery.
That’s how to restore photos to the gallery from Google Photos, gang.
Unfortunately, the steps above don’t apply to those who want a way to restore permanently deleted photos on Google Photos (Google Photos).Xiaomi cellphone without.
3. How to Recover Deleted Photos Without Application
In addition to using Google Photos or additional applications, you can also do how to restore deleted photos without an application on Android.
The reason is that currently, almost all Android phones are equipped with the Recycle Bin feature that you usually find on laptops.
For example, here, Jaka will do how to restore deleted photos on a Xiaomi cellphone without an application. You can also practice it on other brands of Android cellphones, yes!
- Open Gallery
- First, you open the Gallery application and select the three-dot icon menu in the upper right corner.
- After that, you select ‘Trash Bin‘.
- Select the photo to restore
- After being on the Trash Bin page, you select which photos to restore by tapping and holding the photo until a tick icon appears.
- Finally, select the ‘Restore‘ menu to restore it. These steps can also be done if you want a way to restore deleted photos on Android’s internal memory, gang.
- Using the Deleted Photo Recovery Application
In addition to using the Dumpster application above, you can also use another application called Deleted Photo Recovery, gang. Don’t worry about your storage memory being broken; this application is relatively light and friendly for standard-spec Android phones.
How to use it is also very easy. Just install it on the device, and then you can use this application to get photos that have been deleted.
iPhone 14 will receive front cameras from a Korean supplier
SHARE More iPhone 14 will be in production from the summer. We learn that Apple diversifies suppliers and acquires front...
Releasing Windows 10 Build 19044.1739 to Release Preview Channel
SHARE More Some time ago Windows Insider Release Preview Channel users who are still using Windows 10 have received the...
How to change the username in Windows 10
SHARE More If you want to know how to change your username in Windows 10, This article will show you...
Microsoft Releases Windows 11 Insider Build 25120 For Insider Dev Channel
SHARE More Last week, Microsoft started releasing Windows 11 Insider Dev Build 25115 (Sun Valley 3) for Insider Dev Channel...
How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro
SHARE More Generally, nowadays many new devices have received Windows 11 Home by default, even though Windows 11 Home itself...
Again, Here’s Leaked One Outlook, Email Client For Windows 11
SHARE More As previously reported, Microsoft is developing a new Mail Client that aims to replace all existing Mail Clients,...
Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G – price, specification and what we know before the premiere
SHARE More Xiaomi 12 Lite 5G is the upcoming medium brand whose premiere is fast approaching. What will the price...
How to avoid closing a business?
SHARE More How to avoid closing a business? The Covid-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc on everyone’s pockets, but especially on...
How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started
SHARE More How to save money: 4 easy steps to get started Undoubtedly, the new year’s arrival is always accompanied...
How to apply for a credit card?
SHARE More How to apply for a credit card? If you are thinking of applying for a credit card, let...
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Blog Tutorials
- Home improvement
- Life Hack
- Mobile Tutorials
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- PC Tutorials
- PDF Tutorials
- Social Media
- Weight and body image
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
Phones3 years ago
Apple iPhone 11 (2019) – Release, Info, Leaks, Rumors
Phones3 years ago
Huawei New Operating System is HarmonyOS [ Officially ]
Tech3 years ago
Levi’s Bluetooth Jacket Lets You Control Your Smartphone
News3 years ago
Belle Delphine bath water – Instagram Model Sells Used Bathwater For 30$ To Their Loyal Followers